Becoming Mommy Ch. 03

Story Info
Taken by them both.
5.9k words
4.62
21.7k
34

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

Present Day:

I woke up the next day to an angry string of texts from Janet. She is livid that I showed the video to her father. She wants to know why on earth am I still on talking terms with her dad in the first place. To Janet, I had only known her father for ten days. And we were in a relationship for almost two years before the inevitable break up.

I didn't have the guts to tell her the truth. So I just got up from bed, kissed Al's cheek before getting out to prepare breakfast. I got another text as I put on the apron over my blouse. I didn't go out to check the text and started working.

A few minutes later, Kurt got out of his room.

"Good morning, Mom." He greeted me.

"Morning son."

"What are you making?"

"French toast and omelettes."

"Sounds yummy." Kurt said as he sat down on the couch.

"Don't flatter me, Mr. Head Chef."

I teased him about his recent promotion. We hadn't properly celebrated together. I wanted to do something special, but he just says that whatever I do is special for him.

"Oh come on, I like your cooking better." Kurt responded.

There was another text notification on my phone at the moment. Kurt was sitting really close to the phone.

"Don't look at the phone sweetheart."

"What the fuck?" Kurt already saw the first few words of the text.

I turned around to see that Kurt was already standing up and angrily picking up my phone in his hand.

"Wait, Kurt!"

"Nobody fucking talks to my mother like this." He said as he unlocked my phone and started going through the texts. He was deflated as soon as he saw who was the person that was texting me. I guessed he saw the video when he turned to look up at me. "This is not right. I'm sorry mom."

"You don't have to apologise for that."

Kurt let out a sigh when Al got out of our bedroom. I walked over to hurry up with the breakfast. I wanted my husband to be well fed before he left for work. But the father-son duo kept talking about the texts.

"Do you want me to talk to her?" Kurt asked his father, trying his best to mask his anger.

"I don't think you're going to have a measured response about it son." Al mentioned.

"She should not be doing shit like this."

"I know she shouldn't." Al replied. "But your mother thinks that we are the ones to blame for all this. And I think she's right."

There was an uncomfortable moment of silence after that point. Both of them knew that what they did to get me to stay was selfish on their parts. They also knew that Janet had real feelings for me, doesn't matter why she was attracted to me in the first place.

"Alright." Kurt spoke up. "I'm just going to talk to her. I'll be calm, I promise."

"What are you going to tell her?"

"I'm going to tell her the truth." Kurt bluntly said. "She still is my sister, and I love her. She deserves to know the truth."

"Not like that." Al said. "You can talk to her, but don't tell her about her mother on the phone. I'm going to see if I can get her to visit us. I don't know if she misses us or not."

"I talked to her last week." Kurt mentioned. "She said that she missed us a lot."

"Alright. I'll talk to her tonight."

I was done making breakfast and all of us sat down together for the meal. Al was finished early with the food as he got up. He kissed my cheek before walking to our room, telling us that he had to go to work early. Kurt and I finished our breakfast together. Kurt got up first. He kissed my other cheek and told me that he would wash the dishes for me.

I was still pretty sad and upset about Janet.

Four Years Ago:

Mr. Banks let go of the hug and kissed me on the forehead before apologising again.

"I really hope I didn't hurt you baby. Are you ..." Janet walked out of her room at that moment. "Are you okay?"

"He's fine." Janet answered for me. "He just wanted to leave tonight."

"No!" Mr. Banks exclaimed.

"Right?" Janet answered. "I haven't even introduced him to my old friends yet."

"Exactly!" Mr. Banks agreed. "But he does not need to see everything around town if he doesn't want to. He can just stay around the house and chill."

"That's fine by me too." Janet said. "But Sheila texted me this morning. She wants to meet up."

"Of course! You have to see your old best friend. You two haven't met for so long."

I started feeling dizzy again at the thought of staying there and getting taken by the two of them over and over again.

I don't know if I was discreet or not. But I looked down at the crotch of the older man in front of me. It was hard to believe at the moment that the harmless looking area on his pants were hiding something so big.

The older man went to his room to take a shower and I sat down on the living room couch with Janet. She rested her head against my shoulder and just closed her eyes. I picked up the remote and started seeing if there was anything worth watching on the TV.

"I hope you're not mad baby." Janet said. "Just two or three more days. Then we can go over and start our new life together."

I kissed her forehead in response; resulting in a serene smile on her face.

"I love you so much." She said.

"I love you too babe." I responded.

At that moment, I felt like testing a hypothesis for myself.

"Where do you see us in like, five years from now?"

"Huh?" Janet looked up at me.

"I mean," I had to explain. "Surely you've dreamed about it. The two of us together. I just wanted to know about what you think about; when you think about our future. Are we still in the apartment together, or somewhere else?"

"Oh!" Janet thought for a moment. "I want to stay just like this. I mean ... in a house like this one. You will grab me in a hug whenever I come home."

"You want me to stay at home?" I was getting more suspicious.

"Of course not." Janet added. "It's just the ideal scenario for me. For you to kiss me whenever I come home."

"I could do that." I mentioned.

"Now," Janet examined my face before adding. "I know you are not a cook or anything. But we will have a delicious meal right after getting home."

"I don't have to cook for that."

"Right ... but ..."

"Okay ... what am I cooking in this house for you?"

"Whatever you want."

"Be honest. You have something specific in mind."

"You know me so well!" Janet smiled at me before adding. "Chicken pot pies."

"That can't be too hard."

"I know, but I really want this specific taste that my mom used to make when I was younger."

As soon as Janet said that, a little part of me crumbled inside. Janet also wanted to be close with her mommy; not me as a man.

"Kurt is a really good cook." She kept talking about her mother's cooking. "You already know that of course. But even he can't get that taste right. Most people would find Kurt's chicken pot pies more appetizing. But even Kurt knows that his cooking is nothing against mom's."

Janet started circling her fingers around my chest as she was talking. Kurt walked out of his room to get out for work at that moment.

"Get a room you two!" Kurt said while walking away, acting like he didn't just fuck me in the ass hours ago.

"Fuck off Kurt!" Janet shooed him off.

He laughed while walking away.

I felt something strange deep in my ass as I watched him walking away. I still could not believe that I somehow enjoyed the anal experience with the deranged older brother of my girlfriend.

My rapidly beating heart calmed down slightly after looking at the smile on Janet's beautiful face. But there was a melancholic feeling inside me after finding out that Janet indeed saw her mother in me. Whether she wants to admit it or not.

We dozed off together with the news channel running on TV.

--

I woke up to see Janet was not by my side. I turned around in panic to see that she was preparing dinner with her father. I sighed in relief, both at finding Janet, and thinking that the old man would not be able to mix any unwanted substances in the food.

We had dinner in mostly silence. Janet proposed that we have something to drink once again, but her father was the one to say no to that idea. We went back to our rooms after that point. I was feeling extra fidgety that night, as being alone in that room got me fucked twice. I locked the door and tried my best to go to sleep.

I could not!

It was around midnight when I heard the door slightly rattling. I didn't know how to react as I was just staring at the door until it stopped moving. Breathing normally turned into a formidable task at the moment.

The door opened up all of a sudden and in walked Kurt. He was topless and only wearing a pair of loose shorts.

"I'm sorry for intruding." Kurt put his arms up to his shoulder length as he approached me. "But I really want to make you feel all better."

I was too shocked to say anything at the moment.

"I heard that you were not feeling great." Kurt spoke up again. "And I know just how to make you feel better."

I was still lying in bed. But I felt like crawling away from the man.

"I don't know what you think of me." Kurt explained. "But I really see you as my mother. I will never ever do anything to hurt you. And I will literally fight anyone that even thinks about doing you any harm."

I was pretty sure he was trying to charm my pants off. I know how these things work. But I didn't want them working on me.

"I don't want to have sex with you." I ended up saying.

"We're not going to have sex ... right now." Kurt laughed a little. "I know you loved my dick this afternoon, but there are other ways to make you feel better."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Please don't make it sound so sinister." Kurt responded. "You are going to take a nice and relaxing bath. And I am going to help you wash your wonderful body and give you a nice and relaxing massage."

The bulge behind his shorts was pretty obvious; and Kurt was not making any efforts to hide it. Looking at the much bigger man, in more ways than one, I felt like I had no other choice but to follow him.

Kurt led me to the large washroom attached to his bedroom. There was a bathtub that seemed completely ready, with pink bubbles and all, for me.

"Go ahead." Kurt gestured ahead.

I walked forward, and a soothing scent attacked my nostrils straight away. It was a pleasant smell, but I was too suspicious to enjoy anything at the moment.

"Take off your clothes before you get inside, mom." Kurt said.

There it was. I knew nudity was bound to bring about sexual advances.

"I will look away when you take off your clothes." Kurt said, as if reading my mind. "And I won't be able to see your, beautiful, mesmerizing," Kurt cleared his throat. "Naked body."

To his credit, Kurt actually turned away from me at that moment. But I could not help but notice that there was a mirror to the side that he could easily look at, to see me getting naked.

I turned my ass against the mirror, not knowing that it would turn him on even more. I quickly stripped down and got underneath the soapy water.

"Just lay down like that and let yourself relax a little." Kurt said as he walked up behind me.

"Wait a minute," I protested. "What are you doing?"

"Would you loosen up a little?" Kurt said as he started massaging my shoulder.

"You want me all loose, don't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb with me young man." I snapped. "Both you and your father want my ass all loose."

Kurt did not have a response. He was completely silent and even stopped moving his hands over my shoulder. I looked up to see that he was having trouble breathing as tears started flowing out of his eyes. I was too shocked to ask him what was wrong.

"What did you just say?" Kurt asked me gently.

"I just said that both you and your father have fucked me in the ass."

"No, before that."

"I was asking what were you planning to do to me?"

"No ... the way you called on to me." Kurt's voice was shaking. "You said ..."

"Young ..." I repeated as I slowly realized my mistake of playing into his fantasy. "Man?"

"Mom!" Kurt started bawling straight away. "You really came back!"

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed.

"It's fine." Kurt wiped the tears away from his face and started massaging my shoulder once again.

It was eerie the way Kurt knew exactly where to push, in order to make me feel better. I almost moaned a couple of times as Kurt was massaging me.

"Oops!" Kurt exclaimed, making me open my eyes.

He then stood up next to me and started taking his shorts off.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I don't want to catch a cold, wearing wet clothes for so long." Kurt explained. "Don't worry mom! I won't do anything you don't want."

With that said, Kurt's cock sprang out and was dangling dangerously close to my face.

Out of sheer coincidence, Kurt started massaging my shoulder from the front now. And what do you know, his dick was hard while he was caressing my flesh.

I could not even close my eyes out of curiosity. It was a strangely soothing sensation as Kurt started massaging under my clavicle bones. But I could not let myself relax out of fear of the dick.

He said multiple times that he's not going to do it. But why is it hard? Didn't that famous author say that if you see a hard dick, semen has to be deposited in a hole later in the story.

Kurt was actually taking his time, tenderising my body ever so slowly. And soon enough, his hands were all over my pectoral muscles. I was ashamed to get a boner while a large penis was swaying right in front of my face.

Luckily, the lower half of my body was completely submerged under the bubbles.

I was afraid when Kurt's expert hands were slowly approaching my nipples. I was even more afraid that I will not be able to stop him. I know how good it feels.

I don't even know when it happened, but I was not strong enough to deny my carnal pleasure. Maybe it was because of my hyper active sex life with Janet. But I never questioned her before. The act of sexually pleasing your significant other is the most normal thing in the world.

We did everything together, experimenting in bed. And I just chalked it up to Janet having a high libido. I don't think any man would ever complain by saying that their girlfriend wants to suck their dick. But the things she'd do with my dick in her mouth were varied.

In light of recent revelations, I now had to think twice about my seemingly perfect girlfriend.

"Wait," I had to ask about it. "Do you really think Janet is attracted to me because I look like her mom?"

"I don't know if she realizes it or not." Kurt answered. "But there's no question about it."

That might explain the number of times she suckled on my nipples while giving me a handjob. Or how she would just want to rest her head on my lap while talking about nothing and everything. I was not going to tell Kurt about what Janet told me that afternoon though. But I could guess that Kurt's favourite food might also be chicken pot pie.

Once again, I did not feel suspicious about any drugs entering my systems when I started feeling horny. I was actually dreamily staring into Kurt's eyes when the door opened up.

--

"There you are!" Mr. Banks walked inside the washroom.

The old man was completely naked, and his dick looked menacing even when it was not completely hard.

"Dad, what the fuck!" Kurt exclaimed. "Why are you naked?"

"I was just looking for your mother."

"Why are you naked in here?"

"Why is she here in the first place?" The older man asked in return. "And why are you naked in front of your mother?"

"My clothes got wet."

"Is she wearing anything right now?"

"Of course not!"

I was looking at the father and son duo talking to each other as if I was not even there. Both of them had dicks that were big enough to satisfy any size queen in the world.

"She was really stressed dad." Kurt explained. "So I was trying to help her relax and decompress by giving her a nice bath and a massage. Don't forget that you're the reason why she's so stressed out in the first place."

"I'm sorry!" The older man started approaching me. "I know you'd never do anything to hurt your mother. You have always been a mama's boy."

The unstably handsome young man next to me had a smile on his face. I looked up at his face and then at his pulsating dick.

I made a last ditch effort to get up and run the fuck away. I failed the first step as I could not even properly stand up in the bathtub.

"Don't do that honey." Mr. Banks quickly walked over and held the back of my head. "You could seriously hurt yourself."

"What did you do to me?" I asked Kurt.

"Nothing but help you calm down a bit." He replied. "Your body is just in a relaxed state."

"What are you doing?" I asked Mr. Banks as he was just about to get inside the bathtub with me.

"Don't do it dad," Kurt said. "You're going to scare her again."

"She is not scared."

"She is so!"

"Alright," The old man told his son. "Why don't you reach underneath and see if your mother is aroused or not."

Kurt stared at his father for a moment before turning his gaze towards me. I was undeniably nervous. But for whatever reason, my dick was still raging hard at the moment.

The father was standing near my legs while the son slowly lowered his body.

"Wait," I tried to stop Kurt from reaching for my dick.

"He's not going to hurt you honey." Mr. Banks said. "None of us would ever do anything to hurt you."

I was not afraid of being hurt. Quite the opposite. I was actually afraid how my body was responding to their touch. It has been only three days and I was already aroused with the anticipation of what was to come.

Kurt eventually put his hand underwater. He looked me in the eyes as soon as he felt my four-inch-ling hardened penis. I had to close my eyes to avoid embarrassment.

"You have to use poppers and lube before sex." Kurt said, making me open my eyes in shock.

"I didn't even know about poppers before." The father explained. "I used to have sex with your mother without so many precautions. Had I known about those things before, I would have used it the other night."

"Things are different now." Kurt said. "She came back to us after so long. You have to keep these things in mind."

"I'm not ..." I had to say something as I still had parts of my mind intact. "I'm Janet's boyfriend Saul Mathews. I don't know ..."

"Shh!" Mr. Banks stopped me from talking. "We know who you are. But you are here for a reason. You have no family waiting for you anywhere. And I think you already understand everything that is going to happen from now on."

"No!" I managed to say.

"We can keep you happy Sweetie. You don't have to worry about anything." Mr. Banks replied. "Just stay with us and we will do everything we can do to keep you satisfied in every aspect of life."

I didn't say anything in return. Janet was with me for the same reason. Parts of me started thinking that it would not be the worst thing in the world.

Mr. Banks then started getting in the bathtub with me. There was not a lot of space inside for two people to lay down comfortably.

I had to sit up straight as Mr. Banks's legs started crossing mine. He grabbed my right leg, pulled my foot upwards and started massaging me.

Kurt went back and started massaging my shoulder once again. I started feeling dizzier and dizzier as time passed by. When Mr. Banks put my right leg down, I felt his larger member resting against my smaller one.

"Can you," Mr. Banks addressed his son. "Bring the poppers out?"

"Sure dad!" Kurt promptly left the room.

I stopped fighting as the older man picked up and started massaging my left feet. As I looked at the face of Mr. Banks, I realized that, despite his age, he was a good looking man. Sure, I never looked at older men like that. But if I had to ...

12