Becoming Mommy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our taints were touching when Kurt came back inside the room a minute later. He had a faint smile on his face as he walked up behind me.

"Do you know what this is?" Kurt asked as he showed me the yellow vial on his hand.

"I think I do." I told the truth.

"Then you'll know what's going to happen right now." Kurt said.

I can't believe they actually wanted me to say the words.

"Don't tease your mother like that. The lovely older aggressor said to the young man who would most likely fuck me later that night.

"I'm sorry." Kurt apologised. "I was just asking if she knows how this is used." Kurt then opened the cap and brought it in front of my right nostril.

I closed my left nostril and breathed the poppers in for more than five seconds.

"You didn't have much to drink tonight, did you?" Kurt asked as if suddenly remembering something.

"No she didn't." Once again his father answered for me.

I then went through the same motions with the poppers on my left nostril. By the time Kurt was pulling the small vial away from my face; I was fucked up. I don't think I had ever been that horny for anyone ever; not even Janet.

I knew what was going to happen to me before. But at that moment, I was craving it. I did not even remember the pain of the first time I was taken by Janet's father. I wanted a dick inside me and I did not want to wait.

Without thinking about the consequences, I put my hands under the water and grabbed the monster between Mr. Banks's legs. He sat up straighter and I leaned back even more, giving him better access to my now eager hole.

The only change from now and the last time was the poppers. But it was a completely different experience for me. I don't know how it could possibly happen, but I felt little to no amount of pain as the large penis gently entered my anus.

I closed my eyes as the dick kept grazing, grazing, and grazing that sweet spot so deep inside of me. I could not help but let out a low moan as he started taking the dick out of me. Mr. Banks kept the slow in and out motion going for a couple of minutes before grabbing my waist.

He was having trouble doing me properly in the slippery situation. He then had me get on top of him and started fucking me. He was still going really slow, but making me feel strangely good.

"I won't be able to finish if we keep going at this pace." The man currently fucking me said.

"You might hurt her again if you go any faster." Kurt, who I almost forgot was watching us, said.

"I don't think she'll mind." Mr. Banks said.

"It's alright!" I had to speak up. "I want you to finish inside me."

I was getting sick of the two of them talking like I wasn't even there.

Kurt held the back of my head as I slowly got up from on top of his dad's dick. He was making sure that I don't slip over and fall. As I got out of the bathtub, Kurt started wiping my entire body with an oversized towel.

As he was doing that, I thought that Kurt would be a genuinely good partner if he wasn't insane. He definitely had the looks and the figure to attract people. He also had a gentle and caring side to him that makes anybody appear more attractive. Not to mention he had the tools and know how to properly please anyone sexually.

I was pulled out of my head right as Kurt started wiping up my hardened penis. I was brought out into the reality of the situation. Kurt was helping me get ready for bed. The bed where I'll be getting fucked by his father. Kurt would most likely want to fuck me after his father was done with me.

Not to mention how he viewed me as his mother. I don't even know the mental gymnastics you have to go through in order to see your younger sister's boyfriend as you late mother. And why would you want to fuck that woman in the first place.

I thought the two of them would lead me to a bed for the rest of the night. But Kurt suggested that I moisturize properly after the bath. I looked back to see that Mr. Banks was in no hurry to fuck me once again.

Maybe it was the poppers. But I actually wanted a dick inside me straight away. Despite that need, I didn't want to come off as an eager slut that wanted the father-son duo at the same time. So I acquiesced and let Kurt work his hands all over my body once again. I didn't even think about checking to see what he was using to moisturize me with.

I was already feeling hot from before. But as Kurt kept rubbing his hands all over my body, I felt a slight burning sensation. He spent an uncomfortably long amount of time on my nether region. He was looking at my face as he slathered the liquid all over my balls, crotch and taint. I didn't even realize what he was doing as he so carefully applied the liquid around my anus.

I thought it was burning because I was inside the bath for so long and there was something in the bathwater that was irritating for my skin.

I soon found out that they were working on removing all of my body hair right then and there. I figured it out when Kurt started wiping my body again with a different towel. I was not that hairy to begin with. But when my chest became completely hairless so easily, I started getting worried. It was physical proof of what just happened between us. And what was about to happen.

How am I going to explain this to Janet?

Both Kurt and his dad started showering me with praises on my new and completely hairless body. They had me standing in front of the large mirror. They were not completely wrong. My smooth body did look quite good. But I soon realized that they were using flattery to spread my legs open. At 22, I have used the same technique on women before.

"How am I going to explain this to Janet?" I asked the two of them.

"She'll love it." Kurt said. "Don't worry about it."

"Let's say she loves it." I replied with another question. "But why now? When we're just visiting her family."

"Don't get naked in front of her if you're so worried about it." Mr. Banks had the half-witted idea.

"Don't get naked in front of my girlfriend!"

"She's your daughter!" The older man said. "She'll understand."

Mr. Banks then came up behind me and started caressing my body.

"You don't really mean to ... um."

I stopped talking as the older man started kissing my neck, while playing with my penis. I had been hard for so long that it was getting harder and harder for me to have rational thoughts.

I tried my best to keep my head together as the two of them led me out of the washroom.

"Guys," I gave it my all to explain. "I really like Janet. I came here because I am serious about her and wanted to take things to the next level."

"You will be taking things to the next level for sure." Mr. Banks explained. "And you will also stay close with Janet if you want to. But you'll be living in this house."

"But," I didn't even know how to protest.

"You already know that you'll be happy with this life." The older man explained. "You already feel the connection."

I didn't know what kind of connection I was feeling. But my dick was hard at the moment.

I was now standing in front of Kurt's bed.

"You'll need this again." Kurt brought out the small yellow vial in front of me again.

He didn't have to tell me what to do. I took two deep inhales of the drug and started feeling the primordial need deep inside me once again.

I reached back and gave Mr. Banks's dick a squeeze to let him know that I was ready. He had me lay on my back before penetrating me. His massive penis was working wonders around my prostate. But what his son did to me at that point was making me go crazy.

As his father's dick was rapidly going in and out of me; Kurt started stimulating my erogenous zones. He would lick one nipple while flicking the other. As he started giving me a handjob in the middle of it all, I lost all control. My entire body was violently shaking as I started ejaculating. Kurt quickly took me in his mouth to make me feel even better.

Mr. banks did not take too long as all the shaking and inevitable tightening made him cum as well. He came deep inside me right in front of his son.

I was feeling so good as the older man pulled his dick out of me. As I came down from my orgasmic high, I started feeling bad for Kurt. The poor guy did not get an orgasm this whole time. So, despite my recent orgasm, I took Kurt's dick in my hand.

"You don't have to do that." Kurt said.

I pumped his dick in response, letting him know that I wanted this. Kurt closed his eyes and laid down beside me. Our legs were hanging by the side of the bed as I was Jerking off Kurt. Mr. Banks quickly laid down on the other side of me.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked the older man.

"Oh don't mind me." He replied. "Keep doing your thing."

I never stopped the 'thing' and turned to see that Kurt had his eyes closed.

You could look back and try to find out different points where I truly gave in and started belonging to the two of them. I even tried to resist some things months after breaking up with Janet.

But what I did next might have solidified my place as the matriarch of the Banks household.

"You can get on top of me if you want to." I suggested Kurt to mount me like a bitch.

Kurt immediately sat up straight and asked me to repeat myself.

"Don't make me say it again." I blushed a little. "It's embarrassing."

"I just wanted to make sure I heard you right." Kurt responded. "Maybe I just heard what I wanted to hear."

"You didn't make any mistakes."

"Well ... how would you want to ... I mean ..."

As Kurt kept stuttering, I got on all fours, giving him a hint. His father was completely silent as Kurt got behind to mount me.

"Poppers?" Kurt asked.

"Yes please!" I responded.

I has been so recent but I felt like I was getting addicted to poppers. To be perfectly clear, the thing itself is great; but the sex right after inhaling poppers is mind blowing.

After inhaling poppers once again, Kurt started fucking me without abandon.

I let myself drown in the pleasurable sensations as the room was filled with the sounds of bare flesh slapping together. I was so lost in my senses that I did not even realize when Mr. Banks expertly positioned his much larger body underneath me.

His dick was right in front of my face as we were now in the sixty-nine position. His own son was fucking my ass as he took my dick in his mouth.

I was tempted to take the dick in my mouth. But with the way Kurt was working my hole, I didn't think I could do anything with my mouth. I was even having trouble moaning properly.

Kurt had me like that for ten more minutes before cumming deep inside me. As he was finishing inside of me, I also finished inside Mr. Banks's mouth.

The older man pulled himself away from me, telling me that we had enough fun for the night. I was too stunned to respond when the two of them helped me stand up. They thoroughly cleaned my now hairless body.

As I was walking back to the guest room, I realized the depth of my current predicament. I let the two of them have their way with me.

Nobody had me tied up. There was not threat of blackmail. I let myself get fucked because it felt good. Hell, I even asked for it! I made the decision to cheat on Janet. I didn't know if I had the guts to tell her the truth.

12