All Comments on 'Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 01'

by AiLoves

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AiLovesAiLovesover 2 years agoAuthor

So much headache to get this published, but it couldn’t look better and I’d like to shoutout to the mods of Lit for being so patient with me to get this started. Got a lot more chapters just like this cumming up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So far, a fun story. It's got interesting world-building with a sympathetic main character who I look forward to watching as she grows and develops throughout the story, and what Kind of trouble she gets in. Though will she be able to keep her third leg in her pants for long.

MRutlinMRutlinover 2 years ago

I love this story. Still, I'm looking forward to where book 2 begins. But this is a nice steady diet of futalove leading up to the main course.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years ago

Definitely enjoy this story. Cant wait for more chapters.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

good story different but good. on to the next chptr.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot6 months ago

Different -- which is usually a good thing....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAiLoves@AiLoves
Ai Love has passed on. She will be missed. If you like monster girls and expansion/transformation smut, this is the place. Follow my SFW fiction on Royal Road. https://www.royalroad.com/profile/282252/fictions I have branched out to Scribblehub! https://www.scribblehub.com/p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES