Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast remained the same every morning, even if it was unlike anything considered traditional. Honoka pulled out of her fridge and cupboards five large roasts, two dozen hardboiled eggs, a plastic container filled with a rainbow assortment of four hundred vitamins and supplements. The final course consisted of twelve-gallon jugs containing unpasteurized raw milk. Not everything about being a different Race was distinct or the same as other Races, but their ability to absorb food was common enough in certain circles. Probably close to fifty million people in the world ate like she did every day. Magic was just another form of energy and mystical or not, laws of thermodynamics remained consistent. All the ejaculate - both her splooge and pussy water - came from somewhere. It wasn’t clear where everything got manufactured or how her gallons of jizz was stored, yet the absurd volume and the fact she didn’t look like a blueberry girl most of the time dictated it wasn’t inside her. Regardless, Honoka needed to feed if she wanted to remain healthy. She might masturbate herself to death if she didn’t eat right.

“頂きます.”

Honoka could consume food normally – as in eat like a human - typically taking time to enjoy her meal during the day, sometimes. Yet much like her current attitude of treating sex as a chore, her mornings were only about getting what she needed out of the way. Her parents once watched her eat breakfast like this the last time she visited for Christmas. Her dainty Japanese mother didn’t eat anything for the rest of the day and her burly construction worker father vomited his breakfast all over the kitchen floor. Altogether, it took her eight minutes to put all the food on her counter inside her.

The pills went down, the whole plastic bin tipped into her open mouth and dumped inside with one quick swallow. Next, six gallons of milk, each jug with a cap on the bottom Honoka flicked to relieve air pressure and let it spill down her throat as quickly as possible. By this point, her stomach reached the Five Months Pregnant stage of bloated, everything sloshing around with only a bit of tightness but no pain. Then the eggs, a visibly outward sign she wasn’t human anymore, as she tossed them in her mouth and let them slide down her throat whole and unpeeled, each egg clearly outlined as they traveled down her neck.

Then came the roasts. Precooked and unseasoned, each weighed twelve pounds and were heavy for Honoka to lift. Her mouth, through no controllable action of hers, opened far too broadly to let her lift her head with the roast until down it plunged, her jaw and neck and body stretching impossibly to allow it to pass and balloon her stomach out past Nine Months With Triplets. Four more roasts and six more gallons made her look like she was about to give birth to Jabba the Hutt but it wouldn’t take long before she absorbed her meal and returned to her usual emaciated self. Waddling all the jugs over to the sink and rinsing them off, she put them on the supplement bin and set it all outside her door, unworried anyone would see her, it was 6:30 in the morning and she was the only tenant on the fifth floor of the building.

Plopping into her captain’s chair with a strained groan from the heavy-duty supports, Honoka woke her system up and checked her email. She was about half as large now but it would still be another twenty minutes before she put on her clothing and went to work. Checking her email and forums while she digested breakfast was routine. As she feared, a flood of messages with friends and family concerned over her surprise announcement late last night. Before she opened any of them and got some replies off, her chat window pinged and sent the ball rolling.

Queenforme: grl, where have u been?!

Honoka sighed, unable to avoid it any longer, typing off a quick reply.

BBNihonC: hi Zelda, I got in late last night, had a Change thing to deal with, was too tired to get back to everyone.
Queenforme: so you shut off yur phone?! evryone has been trying to text you ALL NIGHT!! we need answers!!

Honoka sucked in a breath, going over to her bag and grabbing her phone, turning it on and hit with eighty-six unread texts.

BBNihonC: yeah, sorry. just turned my phone on now. this is on me.
Queenforme: i don’t care, no one cares. can you still make it to the tournament?
BBNihonC: no, sorry ∞. my boss is keeping me for the weekend to finish the gremlin project.
Queenforme: aaargh!! u did not just say that. u told us u asked these days off last YEAR before we even knew we would be in the semi-finals. AND NOW we are 4 games away from possibly winning the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP for FANTASY BUILD n BRAWL, the number one most played esport of all time and you say SRY???!!!! im getting the team in on this.

[ carpetDIEM has entered the chat ]
[ DROWNINGinCATS has entered the chat ]
[ tokenwhiteguy has entered the chat ]

BBNihonC: hey guys.
tokenwhiteguy: u alrgt?
carpetDIEM: don’t ask if she’s alright, Frank, TELL her with your toxic masculinity she needs to get on a plane and get to Orlando RIGHT NOW or u will do unspeakable ****ing things to her!
carpetDIEM: TELL HER!!
Queenforme: she’s not cuming, she’s got work and she’s veeeeerrrrrryyyyyy sry!
DROWNINGinCATS: language^ :)
carpetDIEM: shut your ****hole you worthless ****!!@! AAAHH!! These **** ****ing filters are ****ing me more than u missing the match, H!!
tokenwhiteguy: chill out, we still have my brother as an alternate

Honoka winced.

carpetDIEM: ****
Queenforme: **** me
DROWNINGinCATS: poop :(
BBNihonC: sorry.
tokenwhiteguy: yeah, we’re so screwed. we rly need our Amazon Druid, H
BBNihonC: sorry, but I have to get to work.
carpetDIEM: **** **** $%^$%^@@!!%&JDFLKJGLK!!!!!!!!!
Queenforme: this isnt over, H. u owe us pizza at Alonzo’s, minimum
DROWNINGinCATS: have fun @work ;)
tokenwhiteguy: and DONT TURN OFF YOUR PHONE!!

Tears dropped on her hands as she closed the chat window, wiping her face a bit too harshly and scratching herself. Still, Honoka cried.

*ding dong*

Standing up from her pity party, Honoka picked out a dusty pink skirt and eggshell blouse today and matching white flats. The young, black, Asian, shy and utterly anxiety-riddled woman never saw a need to dress up. All her clothing looked the same, which depressed her sometimes. She missed pants, but she came to terms with skirts years ago and got used to them. Picking her canvas bag off the floor, she noticed one stray text in all the flurry of messages she received from her teammates before dropping her phone in.

Mom: Call me.

Crap.

Deciding to ignore it - for now - she opened her door and pulled the boxes of food inside, putting perishables away for tomorrow morning. Food delivery services became booming businesses after the Change; special dietary needs the hottest topic in the new world. Wally-mart shut down stores because the competition was so fierce.

“I should start my own food delivery business,” Honoka told herself, pulling her keys out of her bag and scrunching her face as something fell out. “I’d call it Cumming UP. My target audience would be sick sickos buying energy drinks mixed with girl spunk.” Bending down and picking it up, it was a black laminate business card.

Solomon’s
For All Your Otherworldly Needs

Find us in Norwood on Washington St
next to the tracks
OP 6pm-2am M-Sa
@claviculabostongirls

Flustered, Honoka flipped the card around. An erotic and stylized outline of a succubus blew a kiss in the black girl’s face with a phone number underneath. Hastily scrawled on top was the message:

my shift is 8-12 tomorrow. -D

“Huh,” was all Honoka said, but the Beast stirred the tiniest bit.

12