Combat Healer Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexy Red Oni woman, a busty Cowgirl, and hot Elf sisters.
10.8k words
4.68
54.7k
171

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,460 Followers

Combat Healer Ch. 01 -- A sexy Red Oni woman, a busty Cowgirl, and hot Elf sisters.

Submitted: September 8, 2022 to Literotica (Copyright 2021 Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, male lead, LitRPG, monster girls, mystery, femdom, group sex, threesome, big tits, dark fantasy, nonhuman, oni, elf, minotaur, holstaur, cowgirl, magic

*****

This fantasy story is a 'LitRPG' (also called GameLit), which is a genre that involves some stats, much like a videogame. The overall concept of stats is introduced right away, but you can certainly enjoy the story even if you're not overall familiar with the genre, simply because most of the focus is on the story itself.

Like all my stories, there will be lots of hot sex once the main characters have had time to develop their relationships.

Hope you enjoy.

*****

---- BOOK 1 ----

- PROLOGUE -

A young elf girl with black hair slowly opened her purple eyes, her irises immediately flashing silver as they adjusted to the darkness, feeling confused as to where she was or how she'd gotten there. Her nose inhaled a gust of fresh air, starkly contrasted to the stale breath in her lungs, and she groggily sat up to stare at the bizarre sight in the near distance.

She was in an enormous cavern...or was it a stone room?

She wasn't sure, but a pair of massive stone doors were currently open wide, revealing a brilliant blue sky and grassy fields in the distance. The sight was so bright that her eyes transitioned to purple again, the rest of the room now feeling dark.

She stared at the sight in confusion, unable to understand where she was, unable to recall what had led to her coming to exist there. Her mouth tasted of blood, and yet she felt no pain. As far as she knew, there were no injuries on her body.

Feeling in a daze, she slowly stood up, her bare foot coming to rest against something hard, only for her purple eyes to widen in alarm.

Unexpectedly, with a loud creak, the stone doors began closing of their own volition.

Panicked, she immediately made a dash for it, running as fast as her thin emaciated legs could carry her, bolting for what she knew was her only chance to escape.

Her only chance to flee from a living hell.

Her only chance...

To escape the Dungeon.

- CHAPTER 1: Healer -

Introduction to a World of Essence

A normal person without Essence Affinity was limited by the universe, never to exceed 20 points in any attribute of their existence. And never to achieve 20 in more than one attribute, even after a lifetime of hard work and determination.

Furthermore, while each attribute was theoretically capable of reaching level 10, the points associated with those higher levels varied on a number of factors, with a level 10 possibly meaning 20 points for one person, but only 18 points for another.

Not to mention, the overall maximum combined level was only 40 across six attributes, including Strength, Dexterity, Fortitude, Wisdom, Intelligence, and Charisma, therefore preventing any meaningful growth after a certain amount of time and effort.

As were the limitations on life.

----------------------------------------

Average Human Male (Adult)

----------------------------------------

ATTRIBUTES

Strength: 12 (Lv. 6)

Dexterity: 12 (Lv. 6)

Fortitude: 10 (Lv. 5)

Wisdom: 10 (Lv. 5)

Intelligence: 8 (Lv. 4)

Charisma: 8 (Lv. 4)

----------------------------------------

Total: 60

Rank: D Tier

----------------------------------------

Level: 30/40

----------------------------------------

But for a person with Essence Affinity...those boundaries were higher. A maximum of 25 points was possible for each attribute, along with the capability of exceeding 20 points in more than one.

A seemingly small difference.

And yet that small difference, made all the difference.

Especially in the fight against the Scourge, the darkness that plagued the Elven lands...

----------------------------------------

Allister Rosengard

----------------------------------------

STATUS

Race: Human

Gender: Male

Age: 21

Class: Healer

Focus: Essence Diviner

----------------------------------------

ATTRIBUTES

Strength: 16 (Lv. 8)

Dexterity: 13 (Lv. 7)

Fortitude: 12 (Lv. 6)

Wisdom: 24 (Lv. 10)

Intelligence: 24 (Lv. 10)

Charisma: 12 (Lv. 6)

----------------------------------------

Total: 101

Rank: S Tier

----------------------------------------

Level: 47/50

----------------------------------------

But attributes and Rank were not everything.

Unlocking a Focus, the subset of a Class, was the key to increasing the maximum combined level from 40 to 50, with the difference being between having the potential to reach only C Tier with 79 total points, versus being capable of reaching A Tier or higher with 90 or more points.

A big difference, indeed.

But there was even more to battle prowess than that.

Even upon unlocking a Focus, sometimes Skills mattered above all else.

Sometimes Skills mattered even more than overall Rank, given that a Focus was unlocked.

In fact, in a world where such knowledge about attributes and levels was widely unavailable, there was nothing more important than one's test of power and utility in an actual fight against the Scourge Beasts. But in a world where such fights were common and lethal for the poorly prepared, being overcome by the enemy ended the lives of many who might have otherwise found fame, glory, and coin in defending the lands.

As was the life...of a Scourge Suppressor.

And as was the value...of having a Healer on the team.

* * *

Present Day

A young Oni woman with rosy skin and white hair focused in the distance at the towering stone walls stretching in either direction as far as she could see, relieved to have finally made it, though knowing this was only the beginning of her real search.

A search to find hope and salvation in the powerful healer she'd heard tales about on her long journey. The exact kind of person she'd been hoping to find when she started her journey in the first place.

A healer who was rumored to live in the Elven capital of the Delanor Kingdom.

The main portion of the city was entirely surrounded by enormous stone walls that were so tall that few buildings rose above it, the main ones being a few of the numerous guild buildings on the east side toward her right, and then of course many of the royalty buildings and towers far toward the northwest, on her left.

And she'd arrived just in time too.

The previous evening was when she'd finally run out of coin, using the last of her bronze to snag a stable stall with fresh hay at an Elven farmhouse for the night.

Her host hadn't been able to offer anything else, not even a meal, since they had their own family to feed, but she appreciated their willingness to take in a complete stranger, especially after dark.

And especially since it had been the sixth place she'd stopped at, trying to get some shelter before the rain began.

Normally, she would have just camped out in the open like usual, but a terrible storm blew away her simple shelter about a week ago, and she feared it was going to storm last night much harder than it actually did. Of course, the capital's walls had been in sight by then, but not only were the gates closed at that late hour, she also didn't have enough coin to actually snag a room at an inn anyway.

However, she wasn't about to let her predicament pull her mood down.

Even though she had no coin, she was a strong fighter, and knew her skills were valued enough that she could easily make some money, one way or another. Assuming she could convince a team to add her to their group temporarily, if only for a few months.

And even though a small part of her feared that this mystery person she was seeking out might not be able to help her, a larger part of her had hope that this secret nightmare of hers would finally come to an end.

It also helped that she'd been able to rinse off in a nearby stream, leaving her feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day ahead.

With her leather bag slung over her strong left shoulder, and her long black metal mace-like staff, which was secretly a magical artifact, firmly gripped in her rosy right hand, she moved to begin merging with the throng of people and wagons already entering the southeastern gate.

There were four Elf Guard, all dressed in their dark blue uniforms with silver accents, standing guard as mostly Elves, Oni, and Minotaur made their way through, there being few humans in this region, with it being rare that travelers were stopped for inspection.

A sign of the safety of the capital, and just how effective the Elf Queen's policies were, in stifling crime. However, as she approached, she had every intention of getting their attention, since she needed directions, even if she vaguely knew where the five biggest guilds were located.

Angling toward the nearest Elf Guard, who stood nearly half a foot above her despite the fact that she stood as tall as the average human male, it didn't go unnoticed that he had his left hand on the hilt of his sword on his left hip, with her knowing full well the elves had a drawing technique that allowed them to draw from the same side and slice through an opponent's neck all in one motion as they transferred the weapon to their dominant hand for a more prolonged battle, in the event their foe escaped the initial strike.

However, she wasn't at all worried, even if she did keep her distance.

"Can I help you?" he asked right away, since her intentions were obvious.

"This is my first time to the capital," she began simply as she stopped a good six feet away. "I'm looking for someone, and was hoping for directions."

"Go on," he said simply, looking neither annoyed nor amused.

By human standards, she knew she was very attractive, but by both Oni and elf standards, she was only average in appearance, her only appealing asset to most being her large firm tits.

"Which guild has the best healer?" she wondered. "And how do I get there?"

His eyebrows raised. "I wasn't aware anyone held such a title."

She frowned at that. "Okay, then which guild is the best?"

"Remnant," he said without hesitation, as if that particular title was undisputed, only to gesture toward the massive open gate. "If you take the first road east, it's the first guild you'll come across. And then if you begin heading north, you'll reach the others. Impossible to overlook, as they are all clearly marked."

"Thank you," she replied simply, ready to head inside the capital.

"One moment," he immediately continued, taking a step forward. "I've never seen an object made of metal like that. Mind if I inspect your staff?"

Mel frowned, her grip tightening on her weapon, knowing it wasn't truly a question.

There was no option to refuse.

However, then her grip loosened and she held it up horizontally for him to grab, being confident he'd have no idea it was anything other than what it seemed, considering only she could use it.

As was the nature of a Bound weapon.

And sure enough, after commenting about how much lighter it felt than it looked, he returned the item and gestured for her to continue on.

She did so, glad to have that brief anxiety over with.

And hopeful to finally be at her destination after months of travel.

Finally, she could start searching for her mystery healer.

She just hoped they could really help.

* * *

I'm a combat healer.

That's my role in our party, and I do it really well. In fact, I'm so good at it that I'm in one of the top 10 teams of the top guild in the Delanor Kingdom. Technically, we're ranked number ten, but hey! We're top ten!

However, I'm also the only male healer I know, because usually healing magic is something only women excel at.

Why? No one knows really.

Men who had any affinity for essence were typically better at learning enhancement and combat magic, good for being in the middle of a fight, while women with such an affinity were often better at support magic or ranged weaponry. Although, those who could learn elemental spells were kind of a mix, with both genders being represented equally, so seeing both male and female Mages was standard. Same for Rangers and Rogues, with a good mix of men and women.

There were some slight differences between races as well, especially in regard to a person's 'Focus,' which was a subset of their 'Class,' with certain races being more likely to be capable of specializing in a particular Focus.

For our team, our Green Oni leader, Turg, as well as his younger brother Dagru were both of the 'Fighter' Class with a Focus in 'Warrior.' Pretty standard stuff.

Alternatively, our hot busty Blue Oni 'Mage' had a Focus in 'Magician' - again, very standard, though very powerful with her elemental spells.

The two oddballs in our group with more unique Focuses, included Jackel, an elf who was a 'Fighter' with a Focus in 'Essence Slayer.' And then me, a human Healer with a very rare, almost unheard of, Focus in 'Essence Diviner,' or just 'Diviner' for short.

Most healers, all women mind you, were either a 'Cleric' if they were human, a 'Cleric' or 'Druid' if they were an elf, or a 'Shaman' if they were an Oni.

The Oni themselves made distinctions based on the color of their skin, with Green Oni being Og're, Blue Oni being Ba'ju, and Red Oni being Re'ju, but in terms of Class and Focus there was no distinction in what they could specialize in.

Now, just to be clear, the fact that I excelled in healing magic didn't mean I was a complete weakling outside of a battle.

Despite not having any technical use for Strength, I was a normal height with a lean muscular build and had spent my fair share of time working on my physical body. By human standards, I was manly, tall, and athletic, not to mention I was decent with a sword, and even though I had zero skills in the Ranger Class, I was a fair shot with my slingshot too!

Yeah, dammit, I primarily used a slingshot.

I'm a healer, not an Archer!

But with my appearance, the only problem with it had to do with the fact that the majority of our guild, Remnant, was made up of Oni and Elves. More than that, the majority of the Delanor Kingdom was made up of Oni, Elves, Minotaur, and other nonhuman races...

And by Oni standards, I was puny.

By Elf standards, I was short.

Our Mage, Shel, was the perfect example of my undesirability as a bedmate. She was hot, muscular, had huge firm tits, and wore a white leather outfit that revealed all of her blue cleavage, as well as most of her thick blue thighs on one side, due to the slit in the smooth white material that went up to her hip.

Really, it was a standard mage's robe, except that she chose white leather, and had it modified to enhance her 'assets,' all for a reason.

She was sex-crazed, like most Oni, and cum wasn't easily visible if it got on her outfit.

Sure, it might be noticeable up close as an extra sheen, but not from a distance.

And the slit in the side allowed for easy access, since she didn't wear undergarments.

Officially, the seductive Shel was with Turg and Dagru both, with the two men usually enjoying her at the same time, taking turns who got the ass, who got the pussy, or who got the mouth, depending on the position. However, on the rare occasions when the brothers were too drunk on ale to be of any entertainment for her, she would find another Oni man to seduce and bed for the night.

To be fair, she avoided Elves, and only fucked humans if they were exceptionally brutish - because she liked big men.

Of course, what that meant was Shel had never even considered taking me to a room, and laughed at me the one time I'd had enough ale to consider offering, commenting it was 'cute' that I'd even suggest it, before turning her sights on a fat muscular human who was stopping by to see if there were any teams accepting recruits.

Our team was not, since we didn't have need for another Warrior, but she gave him a thorough tutorial on what would have been the perks had we needed his services.

Yeah, she fucked his brains out.

Humans have a hard time keeping up with the sex drives and stamina of Oni, so she had to leave him passed out in the room she was sharing with the brothers, and made Jackel move to my room so she could steal his space to continue her escapades with the very drunk, nearly unconscious, Turg and Dagru.

What really irritated me though was that, from her talking about it the next day, the man's cock was smaller than mine. Yet she still would never consider taking me to a bed, even though I wasn't at all inclined to do so anyway when completely sober.

The lack of desirability was really only a problem for me, in particular, though.

The majority of the other humans were mostly female Healers, who could get by with being puny and short - the Oni men thought it was hot as hell, as a sort of exotic fuck to get their huge cocks in those comparably smaller pussies, and the elf men were quite alright with bedding a short thin human chick.

So yeah, I was a good-looking human male with a pretty alright physique, stuck in a world of huge men, busty women, and no sex life at all.

My fault for living in the Delanor Kingdom, where humans were welcome, but also a minority.

Even the few human women weren't interested, since, you know, they had big muscular Oni and tall majestic Elves vying for their attention. Why settle for just a normal good-looking guy when you could have all the muscles or height you wanted?

And when you could have cock sizes that humans just couldn't compete with.

Technically, I could probably get laid if I visited the red district, but it was more expensive than I'd prefer, especially when I spent so much of my money on other pursuits.

Pursuits that kept me up late and required most of my time, attention, and coin.

You guessed it.

Books and studying.

Hey, there was a reason why I was the top healer around!

Not only did I have a unique 'Focus,' but I also studied my ass off well past my initial training. Healing was one of those Classes where a person could get by with knowing the basic spells of Heal and Greater Healing, with there being almost no need to continue to pursue knowledge since they could function perfectly well in a top tier team. As was the case with me being the best healer in the kingdom, yet being in a team that was only ranked number ten in our guild, with the other teams having healers who were 'just alright,' in my opinion.

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,460 Followers