Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two proton torpedoes plunging into the Death Star's exhaust port, pointing the Elements Of Harmony at Nightmare Moon, crossing the streams into Gozer's gate, Angel Investigations in an alleyway arguing over who gets the dragon, letting the xenomorph queen take the shoe to fall into space, thunder thunder thunder thunder cats HOOOO!!

"Mmphht?!" Virgin lips met succulent plumpness in a lightning bolt of sensations Honoka had not braced herself to experience. Her vision swam in barrages of color with twin green eyes looking deeply into her's. When Diane pulled back after what felt like forever, the tiniest thread of saliva hanging between them, Honoka inclined forward with her lips out, needing more.

"Wowza, you were more pent up than a Catholic priest in the Playboy Mansion." Diane licked her lips, savoring something she stole from the kiss. "Still need to finish the job, but now we gained a little time."

What? Honoka did feel relaxed for some reason, if tired and slightly nauseas. Alarmed, reaching under the table, she was shocked to find herself soft, no strain of any kind at the moment. Looking up at Diane in amazement, Honoka thought the other woman appeared more casual, less intense, more accessible than she was on the bus last night.

"If you haven't guessed, I'm a succubus," Diane said with a Vanna White flourish to herself. "We can control arousal. Mostly, we use it to make someone hot and heavy, but we can also turn the knob in the other direction." She leaned in closer, almost going back for a kiss but only stopping an intimate few inches between them. "Do you want something to drink before we...go someplace private?"

"...milk?" Honoka had become listless, this whole night a roller coaster. She felt exhausted and spent, the aftereffects of coming down from such high arousal like lead weights on her shoulders. "Raw, unpasteurized if you have it. By the gallon."

"Isn't that interesting," Diane replied, pulling out her phone and tapping it a few times. "Milk, I expected, but not the quantity. Two plus two equals four, and I wouldn't peg your creature a giant subrace." She grinned, her eyes twinkling as her tail flicked around behind her wings. "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

Raw milk became the stereotype for giant related Races over the years. Yes, most Races craved the stuff - opening a significant market for raw milk and putting the dairy industry into overdrive - but giants needed it. Also, while not polite if said by humans, creature was accepted slang for Race and gaining ground as a unique label for the new fantastical System progeny. Despite all that, even if not quite in the realm of Honoka's profanity trigger, it was in the ballpark.

"I know I'm not a social...person," Honoka began, her posture timid and slumped in the chair yet her eyes gained a certain intensity. "And I'm also not explicitly sure what's going on here. I...like what is happening between us and want to continue, but I have a hard rule. You might think it silly and stupid. Nevertheless, its a deal-breaker for me: no profanity or blasphemy. Ever."

"Ok, this goes down as the weirdest kink I've ever gotten, even more than the orange slices guy." She grimaced, shaking her head. "Maybe not the orange slices guy, but definitely in the top two!" Giving Honoka an odd glance, she pulled out her phone and took notes. "I'm going to need specifics here."

"Only a couple of dozen words are off the table; I'll text them to you." Honoka took her phone out of her bag and pulled up her list she prepared for this very type of conversation. "Certain words can be used in proper context, even those considered crude so long as everything follows proper rhetoric. I am also a Christian and I take my faith seriously, so I don't appreciate any disrespect to my God and faith."

"What about sex? Isn't there a commandment or something?" Diane hurriedly waved her hand before Honoka replied. "Not trying to offend, just trying to understand."

"Its...complicated," Honoka said with a resigned sigh, putting her phone away. "My Race came with a unique problem: my sex drive is many, many times more...potent than when I was human. If I don't take care of it multiple times a day, it will...seize control, forcefully and painfully, sometimes knocking me out. I legitimately fear, backed by my doctor's prognosis, that if left alone for more than a few days, it might kill me."

"Informative, but not an answer to my question." Diane looked somber, and the smile dropped, background sounds of the room a white noise at this point making the two women feel privately alone right now.

"I hate it!" Honoka snarled, hissing the words out. "I hate what I've become because I can no longer control myself. I feel like God hates me because He let this happen to me and every time I touch myself I feel like He is disappointed I didn't try harder to keep His commandments!" Breathing to regain control, the young black woman distracted herself by smoothing her skirt and blouse. "I don't mean to infer I think God doesn't love me: I know He does. The hangups and problems are on my end. Along with my oppressive sex drive came an inability to control my emotions anymore, so I can sometimes appear a bit...passionate."

Their drinks came, Diane's looked like a rootbeer and Honoka's came in a pitcher sized glass with a straw and cocktail umbrella. They drank in silence, Honoka taking some time to peer around the room. It felt huge, but that was a deception from the tall ceiling, the width of the room much tighter than the length. Gilded mirrors on either wall increased the illusion of depth, copper pipes giving off puffs of steam in twisted and random patterns making it hard to get a feel of the room's actual dimensions. The costumes were thematic but hardly uniform, everyone wearing something different. And while she spotted a few customers in casual clothing, most of the people probably visited this room for the experience and were just as dressed up as the hosts.

"So, what's your Ten?" Diane asked with a thicker Boston accent, slanting over with a cheesy smile while wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

Honoka snorted her milk, chuckling at the groan-worthy pickup line. A person's Ten were their ten central Attribute values, the numbers from their Status for such things as strength and intelligence. While not comprehensive, systematic testing in the last few years determined they were accurate in a broad sense and it became an easy way to determine a person's qualifications. Some younger people even tattooed their Ten on themselves - never mind the values would change over time - wanting to flaunt the perfect description of themselves. Modern sitcoms started the trend of the one-liner what's your Ten? and it became the go-to cheese in bars across the world.

"You'd think - almost five billion people alive today - we'd uncover a cure for bad pick up lines!" Honoka laughed now, her sides hurting and tears squeezing out.

"It's only bad if it doesn't work." The succubus finished her drink in one long pull and slammed the glass down. "And I think the time has come we get down to business. I'm normally a thousand dollars but seeing you are a first time customer I can go as low as five hundred."

Honoka's eyes bulged, laughter fading away. She might expect...she didn't know what she expected, but it wasn't five hundred dollars. She complained she wasn't making a lot of money working for BAS, but in reality, she was middle class at this point, mostly from overtime. Her rent was below average for this close to Boston and she didn't own a car, but she was still paying off the loans for her bathroom renovations and her computer rig. Between those payments, her excessive water and power bills and her abnormally large food bill, this night would cut her bank account in half and force her to finish the month eating cup ramen for lunch and dinner.

"I guarantee, once you go succ, all you'll want to do is f--"

"I get it," Honoka cut her off, pulling out her phone again to check her bank balance. Yep, little more than a thousand. Diane slid her phone across the table, set up for a bump transfer, $500 large on the screen. Honoka wondered if she was going to regret this, touched phones to confirm payment.

With a ding, Diane slipped her phone away and stood up, gently leading Honoka to follow. "Let's see what we can do about your complicated problem." Taking Honoka by the hand and wrapping her tail around the woman's waist, the succubus guided them to a hidden nook in the back and some stairs going down.

12