Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is everything ok? Do the clothes fit?"

Startled, the succubus forgot there were people outside her door, she was so excited about the clothing. "Just a minute!" Rushing back out, she found a pair of jean shorts cut only a tad more modest than the panties and a plain white T. The shorts fit a little too tight and left the top and bottom of her prodigious booty exposed, while the T stretched taut against her breasts and made the fabric sheer enough to see the green bra underneath, only enough material in the shirt to reach the top of her abdomen, leaving her midriff exposed. Usually, Honoka knew she wouldn't be caught dead wearing any of this clothing, but something inside her purred contently to show off her body this way. With a sigh, tugging the shirt down again in mild frustration, she gave up and opened the door.

"Oh, you look absolutely fantastic!" Georgia said as she came in for a motherly - and also a bit intimate - hug, giving Honoka a closer inspection after. "Diane gave us your measurements and the type of clothing you like, but there's only so much numbers can do for a final fit. They look a little small on you, but they should work until you can go out on your own and find something more to your liking. Also, Diane let us know about your language preferences. We'll do our best to keep it clean."

"Th-thank you," Honoka said, unsure what to do in this situation, the mere touch of the woman warming her. It looks like the slut wardrobe was Diane's idea, something the already irritated Honoka added to her revenge list. She disengaged and invited the couple in, closing the door and realizing there was no place for them to sit. Never entertained guests. The whole thing made her very nervous. "I'm sorry there aren't any chairs..."

"Pish posh! We'll sit on the floor while we eat, it looks perfectly clean." The woman was a force of nature, setting the bag of food down and pulling out boxes before she paused, matter-of-factly. "Unless you need to feed your Hunger first, then we can eat after. Nothing like a naked lunch, haha!"

Honoka blushed but also flushed with heat, her succubus instincts conflicting with her natural shyness. Between her typical horniness and the added instinctual lust waring with each other, it got difficult to determine what she wanted. "N-no, we can eat."

The food smelled great, mingling with the other smells of both their auras and the cleaners and potpourri, it remained a wonder there were any distinct odors to sift out of the mix. Honoka served cranberry juice for the couple and milk for herself. Philip removed his vest and belt, getting comfortable with the other women as they opened the white boxes and passed around the food.

"So how do you know Diane?" Georgia asked around her mushu.

"We're engaged." Honoka wasn't thinking when she replied, too many other things going through her head, enjoying her sweet and sour. After a few moments, she realized what she said and looked up, both Philip and Georgia staring at her with their mouths open.

"WHAT?" Georgia pulled out her phone, ferociously typing as she muttered. "I am going to slow roast that girl over some coals, she...Phil, you investigate, I'll give batgirl the third degree."

Philip seemed a little surprised, but maybe his job allowed him to keep his emotions in check. "Congratulations. How long have you been a couple?"

"I met her on Wednesday, proposed to her on Friday." Honoka shrunk under the intense gaze of the policeman, deciding on some honesty as the best policy. "I know it seems fast, but it's mostly my fault. I have religious issues. Also, I'm not human, then there's...other Race concerns as well."

His eyes bored into her, searching through what she said and what she looked like. In a quiet tone, soft enough Georgia probably couldn't hear, Philip said, "There isn't a potion problem with you, is there." He spoke it as a statement.

Honoka shook her head.

Philip nodded, putting some thought into what he planned to say. "Do you know Diane's story when the Change happened?"

"Some."

"When she was ten years old, her parents died in a car crash, then she entered into foster care. When she turned eleven, she was taken while she and other foster kids visited a mall for her birthday. The man," Philip's entire face hardened as if the word lacked enough rage and hatred, "took Diane and chained her in his basement. For three years, he kept her as a pet and sexually assaulted her regularly. When he wasn't around, he apparently let her watch old movies and play video games - nothing connected to the Internet, obviously. I can't even begin to think about how she stayed sane during those years, yet she did. In fact, despite her situation and everything, she gave herself a rudimentary education using DVDs and RPGs.

"When the Change happened, the sicko was in flagrante. Succubus instincts took over, draining the fool completely dry. A week later, I was the officer who found her: emaciated, feral with Hunger and in the process of gnawing her foot off to get out of the chain."

Honoka was aghast. She didn't think life like that was possible. She would have rather died, but Diane lived it for three years. Philip continued, Georgia still texting but looking more subdued as she listened.

"We took her in. Our boys just left for college, and we had the room. Getting her to adjust to life as a succubus was...energetic."

"Honestly, she saved our marriage," Georgia interjected. "Nothing like daily mind-blowing sex to rekindle the spark."

"It took a while, but we eventually adjusted." Philip wore a small smile as he picked up his food again and took a bite. "Diane attended classes online and passed her GED when she was sixteen. Afterward, the new laws were in place and Diane joined a brothel to save money for an alchemy business the young woman wanted to open. I keep an eye on her as often as I can, yet she wants to do everything herself. Solomon Church is slime but he's protected and while succubus prostitution is technically legal, it's heavily regulated and Church keeps his permits up to date. So when Diane called me and said she was getting out, we were overjoyed."

"We love Diane dearly," Georgia said simply, putting her phone down and reaching over to place both hands on Honoka's leg. "And no reason we can't love you, too."

Honoka wept freely, emotions overtaking her sense of embarrassment and propriety. She didn't know what to say and her food was forgotten, but she put her hands over Georgia's and shared in the moment.

"So," Philip broke the moment, lifting an eyebrow, "who's ready for dessert?"

12