Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 09

Story Info
With ultimate power cums ultimate Breast Expansion!
4.5k words
4.73
13.4k
10

Part 9 of the 55 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AiLoves
AiLoves
525 Followers

Now available on Literotica: Becoming Monsters Book 1, Growing Problems!

All 40 chapters will show up here, so look forward to Honoka's adventures with monster girls chapter by chapter as I figure out how to format everything to fit my vision.

For right now, enjoy the story and join with thousands of people when I say to KEEP HARMONIZING!!

PREVIOUSLY ON BM: Belly expansion leads to a surprise blowjob. After some shopping, though, Honoka finds out she should always read the label before taking mystery potions.

********************

Chapter 9: Revelations

It was dark outside. The curtains were still pushed aside with the window open, a cool breeze causing Honoka to tremble with the chill. Most of the lights were off except the kitchen lamp over the stove, making the apartment feel empty and still. She tried pulling the blanket up but instead found a leathery wing draped over her chest, the smooth texture warm to the touch. Next to her on the bed, Diane spooned close with both arms wrapped around Honoka's right. It was touching. However, Honoka's arm was numb and unresponsive below the shoulder from the cuddling. Nature also called. She either let the succubus sleep or she would pee the mattress.

As gently as possible, Honoka tried to extract herself, but when she moved, her entire nervous system rebelled in pain. She wanted to scream when a coughing fit took over, the act of coughing causing more pain which forced her to roll off the mattress and squirm on the floor curled in a fetal position.

"...owie..." Diane woke, sounding like she also suffered aftereffects. "Honoka, are you alright?"

"...yeah." The black futa-girl brought her coughing under control and wiped her mouth. Her hand came away with a bit of blood. "I think I might need to see a doctor."

"We both might, but not much a doctor can prescribe for Magical Resonance Shock." Diane winced as she sat up, looking at the bloody mess from her vagina that pooled onto the blankets. "Still a bad idea, Church will be watching. I have some Lesser Regeneration potions to stop the bleeding, though nothing will work for the pain. It should fade in a few hours."

"Speaking from experience?"

The succubus groaned, slowly sitting up like a geriatric. "Not this bad, but sometimes I'll make a toxic mix or inhale the wrong thing. Alchemists suffer from MRS more than most Classes, kind of their number one hazard." She crawled to her boxes, rummaging until she stood, holding two sunshine yellow vials. "Made these earlier today thinking I'd need them in case Church found us, the magic is still fresh. Sorry about the taste." She gave Honoka one before popping her's and downing with a grimace.

Honoka drank the bitter draught, thrusting her tongue out as she gagged, pushing up with a groan as she stumbled to the bathroom to empty the snake. Must have ejaculated before passing out, she thought, giving the flaccid dick a shake. Frequently Honoka urinated sitting down, but her face squinched when she saw the blood and other fluids dried on her penis and legs. She missed it before, but the blood was mixed with semen in a disgusting slurry. She moved to the shower and scrubbed her skin raw under a seven head deluge.

"Hey, can you check your Status?"

Honoka accepted a pleasant surprise when Diane joined her, who took a loofah and sudsed up the dark woman's back. It felt heavenly, causing Honoka to purr as she leaned into it. "Guess I should." Honoka pulled it up and read out loud.

"Looks like we earned sixty points for almost-death sex. HP at 22%? Wow, how close was I to the reaper?" Honoka enjoyed the back scrub while she washed her hair.

"Too close. I'm in the forties. I acquired the Infusion of Eitr in my Racial Features slot, whatever that means."

"Eitr is the most venomous substance in Norse mythology. Some writings place it as the poison that dripped onto Loki's head while bound to a rock by his son's entrails, the thrashings he makes when the venom burns him is what caused earthquakes. However, it is also the source of all life as it flows down the Icy Waves of Élivágar, the river from which Ymir - and subsequently the giants, dwarfs, mankind and even the world of Midgard - was birthed from as it flows out of the endless void, Ginnungagap." The scrubbing of her back stopped, so she turned around to see a surprised succubus, the water freely running down enticing curves.

Honoka blushed. "I know a lot of Norse mythology. I sometimes forget Ymir isn't a commonly known figure like Thor or Odin and just assumed you linked my Race to him. I've read hundreds of books and academic papers stored on my computer on this very subject to gain a clue about my Race and Class."

They grew silent while they finished their shower. "I'm hungry: I'm ordering pizza," Diane announced as they dried off and searched for outfits, both agreeing naked-fun-time was over for now. "While we wait, let's figure out what Harmony Points are."

Honoka went for a pair of roughly tailored men's plaid pajama pants, the soft cotton allowing plenty of room in the crotch, the bagginess making them look like harem pants on her small frame. White panties underneath and a white T with a stylized gold H surrounded by six glowing orbs, The Mighty Halo printed on the back. Diane put on a black lacy bra and matching high-riding black thong with a pink bow in front, finishing her ensemble with a hot pink shirt displaying black letters on the top saying My Tits Are Down Here! The shirt fit extremely tight onto her and included a ragged V cut down the middle to expose some delicious cleavage. Honoka took the advice of the shirt, not bothering to hide her appreciation of said tits. Diane obliged, rubbing her fun bags up and down as she grabbed her phone and used an app to order dinner.

Enrapturing as the succubus was, the young black woman pulled away to look at the disaster that was her apartment, the overwhelming cloyingly sweet scent of her pearly cum the most prominent problem. "Ug, there isn't enough bleach. I'm going to spend hours at the coin laundry tomorrow..." she glanced at the clock over the oven, "...today if I want to at least appear as a tidy and considerate daughter."

"I'll clean my stuff." Diane wrinkled her nose at her corner of boxes, broken and spilled things everywhere from her frantic alchemy earlier. "I am loathed to say it because your bathroom is godly, but we might need to move soon." The succubus looked up when she finished ordering food, laughing at the pathetic pouting face Honoka proffered. "Not right now, but something to think about. Let's work on Harmony Points and then eat pizza."

Honoka did as she was told, pulling up her Status again with the beginnings of a headache coming on, only adding to the continued nerve pain of the resonance shock. She scrolled down and focused on the bold message of unspent Harmony Points. It took a minute, the headache coming into full bloom, forcing her brow to furrow as the menu slowly blurred. Abruptly, an unique interface opened in front of her, taking up her entire field of vision and knocking her off her feet in surprise.

"Honoka!" Diane knelt next to her in a flash, her tail whipping around in concern. "What's wrong?"

"I got some new menu...thing." Honoka rubbed her aching head, trying to sort through the wall of information and describe it. "First, it is filling my entire vision, so for future reference, bad idea to pull this up in public. Help me to my chair, please?" Diane complied, hovering nearby as the chocolate woman's gaze looked without apparent focus at the menu interface. "Also seems like I can't exit the menu once I bring it up. Second, half of it is a life-sized and very detailed you. Naked."

Diane burst out laughing. "Figured your Class would give you your own private peep show!"

Blushing, the distracted woman took the high road and ignored her fiancé. "You're just standing there, arms and legs spread out. Surrounding you are complex drop-down menus and percentage dials. You know what? It reminds me a lot of a 3D modeling software I use, DEZ Studios."

"Never heard of it. Is it an architectural design program?"

"No, I use it for...personal projects. This will be a lot easier if you wake my computer and start the app." The computer rig had been put back and booted after the Tummy Incident yesterday. The ginger succubus moved Honoka and her chair out of the way, leaning over the keyboard and mouse. "Password is 8675309eeine!. DEZ should be on the bottom bar, the icon is..." There was a lot more clicking than needed, making Honoka suspicious. "What are you doing?"

"If you don't want your partner to find your porn files, you should hide the folder better. Naming the folder 'Material' and keeping it on your desktop isn't...wow, there are over six terabytes of material in here."

"No! Stop, please!" Honoka tried to blindly flail and do something, but Diane pushed the wheeled chair away with a foot.

"This is an important milestone in any couple's relationship." The amused edge in her voice ruined her supposed pure motives. "Everything seems so organized, broken down by fetish. It looks like your largest folders are...breast expansion and female muscle growth. Giantess growth is also impressive, so is monster transformation and futa growth. Your kinks are growth and expansion, huh?"

Honoka put her face in her hands, the embarrassment apparently breaking her. She responded in a flat monotone. "Even before the Change, I was always tiny and flat. I take after my mother's Japanese family, yet my father's side is full of black African giants. My brothers are each over six feet tall and barely work out to look as ripped as young Schwarzanegger. I have female cousins so ginormous - tall, muscled, shapely and stacked - they make good money as streaming girls. I spent years at the gym, putting in two to four hours a day throughout most of my teenage years, hitting the weights six days a week. I got absolutely nothing for my efforts. When I finished college and started working, I gave up because it appeared as if I would never be anything more. When the Change hit, I thought I might become something other than tiny and flat. After a year, there was still nothing and now I was turned on being surrounded by sweaty, muscular and sometimes monstrous bodies.

"Then there are my breasts. I tried everything, every pill on the market, I drank a gallon of milk each day, I did regular massages, anything to get them to grow. Nothing! It became an obsession and might have skewed my thinking about sex because I found myself in Junior High and High School turned on by big breasts. I hid it from everyone, never acted on it, but I began secretly thinking about boobs and tits and the feeling of them growing in my hands. The Change then gave me a penis and the libido of a hockey team on Viagra. It kinda forced me to act on my secret desires, ergo my spank material." Honoka stopped talking, praying Diane would accept her.

"Thank you." Honoka was surprised as soft hands moved hers out of the way to be lovingly kissed on the lips. "Everyone's got something, no reason to feel bad. I have a thing for light bondage, black dicks and costumed roleplay." She moved back to the computer and clicked a few more times. "Hmm, lot of stuff by this Bustartist guy looks hot!"

"My favorite of his is grOw stOries #15, Succubus."

"Ha! I'll buy some glasses, a wig and a pair of watermelons to stuff in my shirt." Some more clicking. "Ok, back to business, opening DEZ right now."

Honoka gulped, her erection plain to see tenting cloth pants. "Right. Now that you've opened the program, what is in front of my face looks a lot like that. There are four primary menus tabbed Attributes, Body, Racial and Rectify. Opening each one brings up thousands of options, it looks like. I don't even know where to begin."

"Start simple, choose Attributes and pull up Charisma."

"Got it. It seems the points-to-Attributes cost is one to one. I can give you a flat +10 to Charisma right now."

"Holy shi—" Diane slapped her mouth closed, whirling Honoka's chair around to look her in the face. "Tell me you're joking."

"I...I'm not joking?" Honoka focused on Charisma and dialed it higher by ten points. The figure in her menu of Diane changed, gaining more beauty and radiance as slight changes were made all over her body, bringing her physique from gorgeous to the most beautiful woman in the world. A floating window popped up, asking to confirm changes. "Is that what you want? Because I admit it makes you look like a literal sex goddess."

"No! Hold on, I need to think." Honoka nodded as Diane paced around the apartment, focusing 'no' on the prompt and moving the points out of the Charisma slider. Diane continued speaking with a worried tone in her voice. "This might be dangerous, we need more information. Pull up the Body tab and pick something."

Honoka did, unsurprisingly selecting breast size after their conversation moments ago. "Breast size, the points are a straight point-to-inch ratio." Honoka leered, cranking the dial and making the Diane model balloon with tits larger than her head. "Oh my word, that is gorgeous. Those puppies are defying gravity and physiology, they look more at home in hentai than on a person."

"Part of that is a Race thing, succubus boobs are not the same structure as normal breasts. More elastic." Diane stopped, hefting her own moneymakers in her hands, putting on a contemplative look. At least, that is what Honoka imagined Diane doing. "We'll come back to that, but cancel the order and check out the Racial menu."

The young Collector complied, bringing up the tab and browsing the options. "There are a lot of intangibles here, fewer dials to work with, just an option and a point cost for most of them." Honoka scrolled and read a few of them. "Reduce Hunger Depletion by 20%, five points. Increase Aura by two feet, 1 point. Gain Flight Magic With Wings, ten points. Tail Shape Manipulation Unlocked, seven points. Transform From Succubus (lesser) into Succubus (greater), thirty-five points." Honoka kept scrolling and scrolling. "There are hundreds of entries, some of these numbers are reaching ridiculous. Gain Devour Soul Technique, one hundred and fifty points! Dethrone Lilith And Replace Her As Succubus (queen), two thousand points? What does that even mean?"

"I'm forming a theory, but let's finish up before anything else." Diane sounded solemn and very, very worried. It scared Honoka. "What's in the Rectify tab?"

"This is a shorter list, mostly about you. Fill Cavities, three points. Fix Cartilage In Left Knee, two points. Repair Dyslexia, twelve points. You're dyslexic?" Diane didn't say anything, just continued to pace throughout the apartment. "Repair Damaged Fallopian Tubes, Eliminating Infertility Debuff...oh no." Honoka teared up, cursing this menu blocking her from looking at Diane. "Twenty-five points."

"Thought I would die in that basement when that batcrap crazy sicko kicked me into an abortion." The succubus put her hand on Honoka's shoulder, which the empathic woman grabbed and clung to. "I was twelve years old. Never realized it was this bad."

Before either said anything, there came a knock at the door, which Diane answered. Honoka heard a stammering boy announce pizza was here. The black woman's chair faced away from the door, but she smiled at the thought of some hapless teenager getting an eyeful of sumptuous, half-naked succubus. Diane didn't help matters, sounding like the ginger woman laid it on thick, dropping her wallet and bending over to pick it up, giving him a big tip and a kiss on his cheek. Honoka heard the door close and the mouthwatering aroma of hot pies filled the apartment.

"Usually, when I order pizza, the delivery boy or girl gets a much bigger, orgasmic tip and I kill two birds with one stone." The succubus found some plates and handed some slices to Honoka. "Keep in mind it is what I am, my Hunger is at 62% so I'm fine right now, but there are more important things to go over."

"Do you want to save your points up so we can heal you?" Honoka's pizza was a Seven Meat extra-large, which she enjoyed eating like a regular person. Or as ordinary as a person can get when she couldn't see the food in her hand. Honoka detected a few snickers as she smeared hot marinara all over lap.

"Later. Right now, I'm thinking of the movie Sneekers with Robert Redferd."

Honoka finished her first slice and began her second. "Never seen it."

"What? Girl, I am instituting mandatory movie nights! Anyway, there's a big reveal near the middle where a group of thieves open up a black box and find out it is a super hacking device. Without any effort, they hack into the federal reserve, national power grid, air traffic control. Both the music and tone are perfect. What up to that point was a simple heist movie turns into a race against governments and criminal syndicates to get a hold of a microchip that can open any digital lock. Everything changed because it was no longer about them, it became about something that potentially destroys the world. You," Honoka felt Diane put a hand on her thigh, "are that microchip."

The former architect wasn't stupid, the pieces falling into place in her head. "I could boost hundreds, thousands of people to superhuman levels. Its been five years, less than four hundred people have leveled above thirty levels. Two bonus attribute points every other level, that's a maximum of thirty bonus additions to a person's Attribute scores maximum. I could give you fifty points in a week."

"It is worse than that. Everyone except for you can only place their bonus Attribute points in two or three of their Ten, based on their Class and Race. When I level, I can only put points into Charisma, Intelligence and Endurance. Maybe if I spent the rest of my life pumping iron or playing video games, I might raise my Strength and Dexterity a couple points naturally, but it would take years. Today, if I want +10 Wisdom, it can happen in a few seconds. And that's just with Attributes. Crippling injury? Points. Don't like your current Race? With enough points, change it. Want to become a god? Better start grinding those points."

"I am become death." Honoka heard an inquisitive sound from Diane and explained. "When Oppenheimer saw his creation, the atomic bomb, tested for the first time he thought of a passage of Hindu scripture: 'Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.' I have family in Nagasaki, great-grandparents who saw the Bomb firsthand. I heard the story as a child from people who saw their world end. I am the atomic bomb."

"I was worried when I thought Church would find out about you and use you. I wasn't thinking big enough. Governments would go to war to either keep you for themselves or kill you so you wouldn't be used by anyone else." Diane's hand on her thigh tightened, a firm resolve taking over. "We need to keep you safe."

"What do we do?" Honoka asked in a whisper, the entire world falling on top of her.

"We fight." If Honoka saw Diane's eyes, she would see a fire in them hotter than any sun. "Something is coming - if the weird white dream we experienced is any indication - and you might be the only person capable of preparing the world for whatever it is. Great power and great responsibility. Whatever is coming might require an army with you at the head. If that's what it takes to keep you safe, then that's what it takes. No one ever repelled an invasion by doing nothing and hoping they went away."

AiLoves
AiLoves
525 Followers
12