All Comments on 'Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 11'

by AiLoves

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AiLovesAiLovesabout 2 years agoAuthor

Years after writing this scene, I don’t think I’d write it this way. I was trying for a more normalized scene at the time to balance out some of the other more fantastical stuff. I like it, nothing wrong with the scene, but it feels out of place among the rest of my book and general stories. Not the fact that Honoka is with a guy, but that the tone and pacing feels like I was trying to fit into a genre I really don’t like reading, like I was catering to someone. Which, at the time of writing, I was. Oh well, it works for the story, Philip and Georgia remain important characters through the series.

alsithalsithalmost 2 years ago
Double up.

Double up on "Also" there at end of 3rd last paragraph.

Looks like everyone has some history.

Loving the story.

AiLovesAiLovesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

"Double up."

Haha, that was actually done on purpose. Read my stuff long enough, you'll find I do that every so often with also. I think it is funny.

MirelieMireliealmost 2 years ago

Mmm… theres also the chance her body will just adapt to all the extra attention and start making even more. Just like how lactation is supposed to work. >: )

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years ago

Never thought, at my age, I would get a new fetish. but reading your stuff, i may have picked even more than 1. DAMN YOU!

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

Loved that last sentence. Peter sellers worthy!

SplashknotSplashknot7 months ago

Fantastic! The part with the goggles had me laughing so hard I actually teared up. Looking forward to reading the rest.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot6 months ago

Movie references from 2 generations ago along with painting visuals that are hard to unsee.... What's not to love? This has got to be an eleven on the enjoyment scaleĺ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAiLoves@AiLoves
Ai Love has passed on. She will be missed. If you like monster girls and expansion/transformation smut, this is the place. Follow my SFW fiction on Royal Road. https://www.royalroad.com/profile/282252/fictions I have branched out to Scribblehub! https://www.scribblehub.com/p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES