Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honoka dutifully nodded, standing and headed into the bathroom. Honoka almost laughed when she passed Diane, the succubus pleading with her face for Honoka not to abandon her. Leaving her pink canvas bag in the bathroom after her cleaning crusade, Honoka stepped over and reached in, pulling out her phone, the folders of police profiles Philip dropped off and a business card for Clank It Automations.

*ring...ring*

"What?" Honoka barely heard the abrupt question, the background filled with too much noise.

"Hello, is this Eve?" The young woman found herself trying to speak over the noise she believed sounded like the clanging and banging of a mechanic workshop. In front of her was a picture of a goblin with a mugshot, arrested three years ago on drunk and disorderly charges for starting a fight at a club.

"Yeah."

Honoka frowned, wondering if this entire conversation would be one-sided. "This is Honoka Jefferson, we met at the FDR building. You and the other woman wanted me to join your guild?"

"Oh, good." After a tick, Honoka heard a door close and the noise in the background cut off. "The dark Asian chica. I had a feeling about you: my nose is never wrong! Ha!"

"Um, anyway, my succubus fiancé and I would like to partner with you two, but we need to meet first." Honoka searched through her bag, pulling out a printout Diane typed as they planned what to do about the guild. "We thought it best if the meeting was private if that's ok with you? Can you and your friend be at the Tremain Hotel in the Historical District noon tomorrow?"

"Kinky. I like it." Honoka felt the smile across the phone. "I'll call cowface, don't see there being a problem. Both of us want this to happen and if you have another monster girl and the money, let's git 'r done!" The line went dead as Eve hung up.

Surprised at the abruptness of the goblin woman, Honoka shook her head and put her phone back in her bag. With nothing to do, she was left alone with her thoughts and realized, despite all that happened, all the changes and revelations, the stress of her parents coming, her physiology wouldn't let her rest. The Beast was awake.

*ssshhrrrtt!!*

Bending over with a gasp, her erection tore through the velcro binding her harness, tenting upwards against the smooth silk of her kimono. Not wanting to stain the fabric, Honoka quickly moved the folds aside and exposed herself. Her shaft was so swollen it was purple, the glans a dark red with the texture of granite. Each heartbeat throbbed along the entire length, pushing out another teaspoon's worth of precum. Apparently, too concerned with her mother's approval, she didn't noticed the harness and most of her inner thighs were absolutely drenched in fluids, the inner layer of the awase style kimono keeping everything contained.

"Honoka, your mom's finished, and the food's here, you can..." Diane stopped, taking in the scene of a panting Honoka sitting on the rim of her tub before carefully closing the door. "Don't get a break, do you?" Stepping around the tub and kneeling in front of the suffering woman, Diane took her fiancé's hands and asked, "What do you want to do?"

"Not much...choice...at this...point..." Honoka felt succubus magic easing some of the edge off, but it was like using a garden trowel to stop an avalanche.

"Got it." With a flutter of her wings, Diane was up and out the door. Honoka heard some words but she didn't retain much spare concentration. Soon the door closed and the succubus stood in front of her, unzipping her dress and shimmying it down past her thick thighs, leaving only a satin purple bra holding her jugs up and high-riding matching panties.

"Your parents left and want you to call them tomorrow. Uzume is a scary woman." Diane moved to the suffering woman's side and untied the obi, undressing Honoka and then half guiding, half carrying her to the shower mattress. Standing over the black woman, Diane put her hands on her hips and glanced down like she was solving a math problem. "Let me drink some protection and then I am going to see how many licks it will take to get to the center of your penis-pop."

Honoka was too close, she already felt the building cum, her upper kegels straining to their limit. In the past, it only happened three times before the poor woman succumbed to her fate and realized this was just going to keep happening to her. And it wasn't anything like an orgasm, it was more like opening a dam to drain an overfull reservoir. There was going to be no spurts, no contractions and no pleasure. Only pain.

In the past, she would need to let it back up for a day and a half to reach this point. Apparently, this was the consequence of all that extra food she ate. In a distant part of her mind, Honoka realized she would require more output if she wanted to expand her food intake.

"I'm ready, let's get this party rolling." Honoka looked up, and despite everything, she bit off a short laugh while a small spurt of precum shot into the air before the black futanari clamped that down with a groan. Diane was naked except for a set of snorkel goggles, all her hair stuffed in a pink swimmer's cap. Squatting down, the succubus who thought she was prepared for what was to cum grasped the angry rod at its base. "You arrrRRbbllle--"

The moment she touched Honoka, Mnt Saint Honoka erupted. A blast of semen over a hundred PSI punched her in the face, knocking the succubus back and giving her a bloody nose. Honoka screamed, her body wracked with pain as she thrashed about, hot jizz coating the tiled walls and ceiling like the most perverse Pollock painting, an unstoppable and uninterrupted fountain that went on for over three minutes before the pain eased and the flow slowed to a manageable dribble.

"WHAT THE...HECK!?" Diane, holding her nose and scooping the worst of the ooze off her face as she peeled the goggles off, shouted at Honoka, though she relented when she noticed how much pain the hermaphrodite still suffered even after the floodgates closed. "Does this happen often, or am I gonna need to buy one of those bomb disposal robots and a safety bunker?"

"...not often...only happens when...I go too long..." Honoka tried to sit up but fell back down with a squelch as she slipped on her own splooge.

"I am placing alarms on your phone, you are becoming an orgasm factory." Diane reached down with determination and grabbed the soft and sensitive organ in question and massaged it back to life despite Honoka's wordless pleas. "Four times a day is your new minimum and I will be your coach, nutritionist and cumbucket. Hopefully, these other girls want to join your harem because that will make all our lives easier."

It didn't take much effort to get the Beast hard again, Honoka's male member never showed signs of a practical refractory period. When the succubus flipped a leg around and eased herself onto the BBC, Honoka found her voice again. "Wait! Hold on, what are you doing?"

"Reverse Cowgirl." The ginger woman fluttered her emerald wings and slid her tail along Honoka's abdomen as she glanced back with a devilish grin, emphasized a bit with a small drip of blood running down her nose, getting seductively licked up. "I know you're more a tit person, but you look too tired for my favorite - Doggy Style - so try not to be too disappointed because RC is easier for me to perform and you need to ejaculate two more times." Slowly, her glistening pink pussy ate the black rod, the succubus taking her time to adjust every inch. "I'm serious about the four times rule and you've only miracle whipped it twice so far today. Also, forgive me if I don't want another Pearly Shower, a little bloating and creampies are easier for me to clean. Also also, I'd like to climax."

"Fine." Honoka wasn't looking forward to a controlled and structured life like this, even if Diane's reasons were sound. Vision wholly filled with the speckled rump of glorious plumpness, she felt herself harden even more inside the ultimately caring partner she found.

Reaching up and grabbing a handful of booty in each hand, Dr. StrangeHonoka learned to stop worrying and love the badonkadonk.

12