All Comments on 'Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 20'

by AiLoves

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AiLovesAiLovesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

When writing a book, some chapters are smut filled prose, others character building. I think chapters like this make the other chapters more engaging.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years ago

You have me jonesing for the next chapter.

AiLovesAiLovesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Relevant links for more chapters are on my profile page. Thanks so much for enjoying!

clearskylar4clearskylar4over 1 year ago

There are a few things that are difficult when it comes to writing and world building. Pace, info dumping, and foreshadowing. The level of depth that you have at your hands is outstanding! You basically created a world where everyone is inside a video game. It is truly inspiring. And with such a sudden change in the world, it rightly creates conflict, which does make itself known through lore and interactions between the main characters.

I'm all for a harem of mythical and fantasy creatures that are given the chance to change physically (Huge kink). The only thing I have to overlook is the speed at which love flows through. It's hard to find it realistic and meaningful. Basically, I just make the excuse in my head that magic is involved. But one redeeming quality that you do bring out is your description of how the other women (Wives) see Honoka. Describing those thoughts and feelings, that does a really good job of describing each relationship between each other. And, I'm sure as I continue to read (oh I will be following) that the relationships in both quality and quantity will increase.

Keep up the great work! You're truly inspiring because now I want to write a world like this.

*Kisses

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot6 months ago

I think that this is the most imaginative world that I have encountered in a long while, and certainly the most imaginative magical I've ever read about. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAiLoves@AiLoves
Ai Love has passed on. She will be missed. If you like monster girls and expansion/transformation smut, this is the place. Follow my SFW fiction on Royal Road. https://www.royalroad.com/profile/282252/fictions I have branched out to Scribblehub! https://www.scribblehub.com/p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES