Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six times...Honoka thought, unsure how long they were at this anymore. The steam grew so thick it was like they were in a vent next to a volcano. Padmava slumped now on the floor, only one pair of hands holding limply onto Honoka as the others helped Honoka's hand reach her climax. Honoka counted, and she 'dry orgasmed' six times so far. Her vagina was black cherry red and raw, the coils opening enough to let Honoka worm her other hand in and worked inside Padmava's hole. Padmava no longer employed the complicated tail squeezing pattern, just a simple uniform twisting at this point. They were both about ready to pass out.

Moments or hours later, Honoka finally felt it, her pussy flooding with juices and her entire body locking up as if struck by lightning. A wordless cry Honoka barely registered, the futa girl experienced all the coiled snake around her tightened to the point of Honoka's bones creaking, Padmava joining her in release.

*bu bum*

Honoka's heart, as if knowing what happens next, gave her a loud warning. It was like the black woman stood on a Greek shore with waves crashing upon tall cliffs. Zeus, a voice of thunder from heaven, announced with might and furor, RELEASE THE KRAKEN.

On an intellectual level, Honoka knew her biological body didn't store her semen inside herself, she lacked the space. She had deduced what she ate became converted into energy and that energy accessed someplace else, opening and retrieving her spunk from some kind of Jizzverse whenever she came. Intellectually, it was an energy conversion, so simple. But her reality was that wherever it came from, the portal to her girlchowder opened somewhere inside her abdomen and then traveled down a broad but still human urethra. Usually, Honoka orgasmed and the white frosting went down the tube. Sometimes it hurt, but that was when she got pent up.

This time...this time, thick hot cum butter rocketed out of Honoka's dick and plastered them both. What Honoka worried about was her lack of dick orgasm. Never mind what was shooting out, the pressure still grew inside her: this was just overflow. She felt bloated, and with some sense of horror, her hand atop her abdomen felt her stomach swelling and churning with impending doom. Still in the throws of her female orgasm, she tried to warn Padmava, to do anything, but it was too late. All she could do was pray.

Something tore inside her, a muscle or ligament as she roared, her dick actually bending from the pressure, red blood mingled with the geyser of pregnog as the pain and pleasure in her brain turned up to eleven and she came, the immense force pushing both women hard into the floor like a rocket.

...

...

*dong*

...

...

Honoka drifted, reminding her of the time she tried a sensory deprivation chamber in college. Then she wondered why she was able to think, her past experiences here were disorientation. She must be used to the loss of self in the White, so her thoughts moved to wonder if she would need to see a doctor after that last orgasm. Blood in the semen was not a good sign. Honoka wasn't worried, there was no worry in the White, but it was more like the thought one had about remembering to buy bread from the store. After that, she glanced around, remembering the last time she was here and inquisitive if she was alone.

There were no bodies, no defined shapes, but Honoka felt five entities attached to herself. There radiated an energy between them, a mingling of selves that bound them together more like magnets than strings, pulling into one another. Honoka wasn't yet able to tell who was who, but they were likely her wives and betrothed.

This was poorly timed. Diane's thoughts sounded flat and hollow. Honoka knew the succubus and understanding what she was probably in the middle of. Diane likely didn't appreciate being pulled out of an orgy. Is everyone safe?

The others did not answer, still coming to terms with something so foreign. Honoka took the time to look further out, trying to push past the usual whiteness and see if there was something else. Surprisingly - or not, more of an acknowledgment of something new - Honoka found six pillars around her, the columns blending into the White with their own light coloring.

I was...I was getting in my sister's truck. My aunt is there, I should be fine. It was good to hear Banda's high pitched, girly thoughts. Worrisome, too, that if this happened five minutes later, Banda might have been in an accident. Good and worrisome, of course, in an abstract fashion.

Finished hooking my rig up, was looking at online colleges. Eve's thoughts lacked the harshness and metallic quality to it, making her sound younger.

On the couch watchin' NitFlix. I spilled my popcorn. Quinn actually managed to sound disappointed about losing her popcorn. Even the White only suppressed so much, apparently.

With Honoka, in my room. What is this place? How long will we be here? Padmava, understandably, wondered about her children.

I call it the White, for reasons, Honoka thought, focusing harder and harder on those pillars. It was like they formed a circle, each edifice equidistant around a center point. If Honoka took that to imply she was one of those pillars, that meant there were seven in total. Don't know how long we'll be here. The first time was only a few minutes. The second time it might have been longer, but Diane and I also blacked out, so maybe only a few minutes then as well.

Everyone went quiet, the silence pervasive. Honoka saw more details about those columns, how they reached upward and downward into infinity, and there were forms inside each. No, not each. Three of them appeared empty or void like they previously held something, yet now they didn't. The other three, though, turned to look at her and her family.

A new one, how quaint.

The closest form to them, a female voice, announced itself, violence emanating from every thought. The largeness of the power behind it was panic-inducing, even through the desensitization of the White.

The last one. We will need to get ready.

This one existed across from them, sounding uncaring and robotic. Androgynous, it didn't seem to care one way or another about Honoka.

Who are you? Honoka thought, trying to understand. New one? Get ready?

This one is mine, you both got greedy and didn't share.

The voice that spoke came from the last occupied pillar, old and masculine. It sounded hungry. Ravenous. Realizing this might be more dangerous than Honoka supposed, she gathered around her family and tried to...she didn't know, will herself out of the White.

Your thoughts sound delicious. I am going to enjoy my meal...

A cloud passed over them, but Honoka's efforts worked, she experienced the White fading to a black combined with a feeling of rushing away. The last thought she heard, though, sent ice into her non-existent veins.

...Honoka.

12