All Comments on 'Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 24'

by AiLoves

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AiLovesAiLovesover 1 year agoAuthor

The biggest difficulty I see with any harem is how different all the wives would be. They can love each other and want to make things work and still butt heads over simple things.

clearskylar4clearskylar4over 1 year ago

They are, after all, each individuals with their own personalities.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

Any group _can_ achieve harmony to the point that the little spats are simply ignored or allowed to turn into a game of "gotcha." In the best fighter squadrons I was in, each of the aviators had the utmost respect for the others, and great admiration for their skills. We each wanted to be better and competed in gunnery competitions, testing on which of us knew the finer points of our mission, and everything we could think of to compete including our ability to not react to the little digs and jabs of the conversational banter that went on constantly -- like Quinn's little celebration after her posting the "score" after her round of sex with Honoka. There were few rules for this camaraderie -- mostly dealing with leaving family, religion, and politics off limits. The result were cohesive groups of 100 or so people with common goals and uncommon empathy and even love for each other. Now that I'm retired, whenever I find another military comrade, that feeling comes to the fore. If you like to watch people (I do!), the obvious respect and love for each other is obvious when two veterans meet. If men of such disparate backgrounds and personalities can achieve this level of relationship, there can be every reason to expect we all can, if we put our minds to it. After all, who we love and how we love them is ultimately our choice -- a conscious decision....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAiLoves@AiLoves
Ai Love has passed on. She will be missed. If you like monster girls and expansion/transformation smut, this is the place. Follow my SFW fiction on Royal Road. https://www.royalroad.com/profile/282252/fictions I have branched out to Scribblehub! https://www.scribblehub.com/p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES