Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How close are you?" Miaka asked.

With a guilty shock, Honoka realized the beautifully naked owl woman was trapped underneath the base of the shaft, a full five feet (1.5 m) below Honoka. Half of Miaka's body was buried under the weight of penis, but even with the bed breaking, there hopefully remained enough spring to keep from crushing her to death by big black cock. With a rod so thick and heavy, there was a good possibility the bird woman broke a few bones. She spoke calmly, though, totally trusting in Honoka to save her.

"Any...moment now..." Honoka gasped, fighting against the opening contractions.

"[I know it is your first time, but some of us are trying to] sleepohmyword!" Diane screamed when she opened the door, her overly filled boobs and womb giving her a waddle in her step. When she saw what mostly filled the entire room, she fell on her prodigious backside and stared inside with some fear and awe mingled together.

"Get back!" Honoka and Miaka warned at the same time, forcing the succubus to scramble and run just as the final pulse rippled down the length of Honoka's Beast.

"AAAAAHHH!!" Honoka roared, her cock loosing a spray with almost double the force of what she came only a few hours ago into Diane. It wasn't actually double, only about a hundred and fifty percent the PSI of the previous eruption, but it proved enough to crack stone and backwash onto the two women in the enclosed space. The bedroom quickly becoming a Semen Aquarium, completely engulfing the two girls and gagging them when everything became a hot and sticky cream tasting of oats and honey.

Fortunately for both, the whole deluge did not last nearly as long as the previous ejaculation. Within one minute, the jizz factory stopped its supply and another minute past that the levels of cum drained either out the door or became devoured into the dungeon proper, allowing two desperate women to vomit white baby batter and gasp for air. Ten minutes after that, any trace of the viscous liquid touching the floor absorbed into the dungeon and a crowd of concerned wives shoved their way into the room.

"Does anyone own a few gallons of avian shampoo?" Miaka asked, trying to scrape as much as she could reach off of her face and snorting large globulars out her beak.

"What happened? Do we need to call in ARCON?" Diane asked, tipping a potion into Miaka's mouth so she would be safe moving her lower body from under the conception protection of a crushing yet still softening cock and out into the rest of the room covered in the most fertile seed in the world.

"Ug, we do not want to get the Titty Police involved, Golden Girl will just burninate us for being a bunch of deviants. I still have nightmares about that press conference where she blew up a tank. As far as what happened? I...don't know," Honoka said, the weirdness of Wonderland already fading like the dream it was. "I guess I experienced my first wet dream."

Looking critically at the broken bed, the destroyed bathroom, the wreckage of everything else and the state everyone was in, Quinn tightened the belt on her robe and flicked her whiskers in determination. "Alright," the otter girl said, stepping out of the room with a purpose, "I'll get breakfast goin'."

"Next time you have one of these dreams, count me in," Eve cooed, winking and giving Honoka the double guns while she led the rest of the wives out of the room. Miaka was the last, limping a little, busily scraping as much jizz off her arms as she could grab.

Alone for a moment, Honoka brought up her Status and shrunk her cock down to a reasonable size. She needed a shower in the worst way and already felt the beginnings of hunger pains in her stomach, but she required a minute to collect herself.

"I guess blonds do have more fun," Honoka muttered while she held a lock of her black hair between her fingers, wondering.

12