Nursed back to Health Pt. 01

Story Info
A hospital study offers a unique treatment from its nurses.
4.6k words
4.7
36k
93

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xrdxx
xrdxx
126 Followers

My eyes opened painfully. They felt as though they had rusted shut, but they struggled open for a moment before the bright yellowish light made me shut them again. Another few attempts and I had them open and with some more blinks my surroundings came into focus. The smell triggered recognition before sight.

I am in the hospital.

A faint memory came back of giving consent for treatment, of being triaged, rushed here in an ambulance and... the crash before that.

I noticed some motion out of the side of my eye. A man in pale blue scrubs stuck his lanky torso into my room.

"Hi Mr. Simms are you waking up?"

I squinted my eyes, "I guess so?"

He stepped all the way into my room, pulling a clipboard off the wall.

"Can you tell me what day it is?"

My eyes widened in alarm. "Is it still Thursday?"

He laughed. "Yeah don't worry it's still Tuesday, your surgery went smoothly it's only been a few hours. Do you remember what happened?"

I nodded slowly. "I was mountain biking? Yeah I took the day off to mountain bike and I remember losing control on a hill..."

"That sounds right. Yes you crashed, this says you had a minor concussion on arrival so your memory might be a little spotty," he turned over a page, "but your CT scans look fine... oh, I should probably let the doctor tell you that. Anyway you're fine. Other than your leg."

My leg? I just realized I could barely feel my body. Of course I was on some painkillers, I was unworried and floating on a cloud. I looked down at my cast-bound limb.

"I broke my leg?"

"Mmhmm. Oh," he looked around the room, "oh... speaking of doctors...?"

A blur of gray and white strode swiftly into the room. With a precise twirl she dismissed the nurse with a glare and he slipped away into the corridor, dropping the clipboard in the plastic tray on the door.

She spun back to look at me. She wore the traditional white doctor's lab coat above black slacks and a gray sweater. She had a beautiful but severe face frames by her straight silver-black hair. She was probably in her fifties but had a timeless beauty about her.

"Good evening Mr. Simms, I'm Dr. Cooper, I'm Director of Research here at the hospital. How are you feeling?"

"Umm. Okay I guess."

"Good I hope our team has been helpful. Your care team can give you more specifics and another member of our staff will be by when you're more lucid to review your insurance benefits in detail as well as what we've already heard from your emergency contacts."

She spoke matter-of-factly, never pausing to search for a word, nor leaving room to ask a question until she was ready. She stopped here though, I think not waiting for a question but a look of recognition on my face. Oh yeah. Health insurance. My face dropped and she was cued to move on.

"I'm glad you have some basic coverage but for dangerous hobbies like mountain biking you really should try to get a better plan."

Okay right like that was an option.

"However, I wanted to give you a way to stave off any worry. We are a major research facility and you're an excellent candidate for a study we're running on bone regeneration. If you were willing to participate we'd happily write-off all of your bills."

She stopped her monologue again. This was a lot to take in all at once. Maybe that was her strategy.

"What would the study involve?"

"Simple supplementation with a new formula we're attempting. It's entirely oral delivery, no IV infusion or injections. You'll receive a few doses a day according to our regimen while your leg heals--hopefully at a much accelerated rate--and we'll keep you under observation.

"An experimental drug? What are the risks?"

"We haven't found any risks in trials so far, but of course with a new medicine anything could crop up, but we believe risks are quite low. If you're interested our administration staff will bring over some detailed paperwork. I can assure you study participants have been very satisfied with the treatment."

"Okay," l said, maybe my thinking still eased by the painkillers, although it was hard to resist getting away without hospital bills, "sure?"

"Thank you Mr. Simms, I'll notify your care team and our staff will bring all the paperwork around. Your participation will help us make breakthroughs to the next generation of care."

She turned around and disappeared as swiftly as she came.

The next few hours were a blur. A doctor and another nurse reviewed my treatment so far. Another employee rolled in a laptop on a cart and went over some of the study paperwork. I finally got my phone and called me worried family across the country. Yes, I was fine. Yes, the hospital seemed very nice. Um, give me a few days and I'll see if I need you to visit. Okay, bye.

I got my next dose of painkillers and then a team of orderlies arrived. A few adjustments were made to my bed and IV drip and they rolled me out the door and across the hall.

"Where are we going?" I asked slightly groggily.

"Research wing," said one of the orderlies.

"Broken leg?" the other one asked me, "you're one lucky son of a bitch if you're going to the bone study."

The first orderly laughed as they swung my bed around corners through the maze of hospital hallways.

Not that I had any idea where my room was to begin with but I couldn't have found my way back from where I ended up. The room was similar, maybe a little bigger. Room for a chair near my bed, a metal table of tools. A window to my left looked out into the darkness of the night.

Not long after the orderly left Dr. Cooper reappeared.

"Mr. Simms thank you for joining us and participating in our Bone Regrowth Study. If you have any questions that weren't covered in your paperwork you'll be able to address them to your new care team. You should know that the nursing team here is also part of this study, so for our own tracking we'll have your partnered with a specific nurse for your treatments. I hope we make you comfortable while you're here. We'll begin your treatments in the morning."

The moment she finished she spun around precisely and walked out the door.

I reclined the bed as far as it would go and did my best to sleep among the discomforts of the hospital.

I must have gotten some sleep, although I awoke for another painkiller dose sometime in the night. That was only a hazy memory. I didnt feel like I'd slept at all when I awoke to bright blue sky of morning out my window. The I noticed this room smelled a little less of disinfectant, and it seemed more warm and comfortable in the soft daylight.

I wasn't alone, a nurse was working with something on a tray in my room. She wore greener scrubs than the nurses I'd seen here so far. Her straight dark brown hair was in a high ponytail and dangled to her neck. She seemed to bounce a little and hummed as she worked. I cleared my throat.

"Oh!" A sound of surprise peeped out of her and she turned her head around to look at me. "Good morning Mr. Simms. I hope you're feeling comfortable. Can I help you get up to use the bathroom?" Her face in profile was beautiful. A young pretty brunette, brown eyes, with a dainty pointed nose and smile on her lips.

"Uh... I guess?" I did need to go and surely needed her help to get out of bed. I'm glad I answered before she turned around. She set down the tools she was using and turned to come help me.

From behind I had just though she had baggy scrubs that dangled beyond what seemed to a shapely body, a tight muscular ass definitely strained against her pants. As she turned the drama of her figure was revealed. Her scrubs hung over an expansive pair of breasts, undisguisable by the plain clothes. They ballooned past the side of her body and projected forward. They strained the front of her scrubs which were pulled taught across her cleavage. Her nipples were visibly hard through the fabric. Visibly hard and large! I couldn't believe the size of those bumps poking out at me.

I must have put on a stunned expression. She giggled--of course she knew the impression she made. "We'll talk when you're comfortable. Come on, I'm here to help you."

After the embarrassment of getting such personal help from such a beautiful woman I was returned to my resting position in bed. She sat in the chair next to me. She leaned comfortably against the chair back, her breasts prominently sticking out in front of her.

"It's okay you can stare," she told me with a half smile, "I'm definitely used to it in this study. It's fine, you'll have to get used to me."

"I'm sorry," I stammered.

"Don't be. I hope you don't mind how I look, because we will be spending a lot of time together."

Mind how she looked? She was stunning. But that didn't seem appropriate to say.

She giggled. "We dont stand in formality much down here, I'm Gwen and I'm the nurse assigned to your treatment. Would you prefer I call you Mr. Simms, or can I call you Jake?"

"Jake would be fine," I answered. I had to admit the drop in formality helped me feel at ease.

"That's great Jake. I'm really sorry about your accident and your leg, but I'm glad we get to have you participate in our study."

Was imagining things or did she look my body up and down as she said that? I didn't think of myself as the most handsome guy, but I was definitely reasonably fit. My imagination must have just gotten carried away with this beauty in the room.

"So as you read this study is focused on infusion of a special calcium supplementation regime with a unique bone stimulating therapy using genetically modified immune cells. As you read this treatment is incubated in live host and delivered orally. We've found the less storage and preservation involved the more effective the treatment is."

"Sorry," I said, "that all went a little over my head earlier."

"That's okay," she assured me, "the study has some controversial elements so we do try to be a little discreet about it. But I hope you'll be willing to follow through. As Dr. Cooper told you, we on the nursing team are also part of the study."

She paused a moment to clear her throat and then reached up her left hand, resting it on the curve of her breast.

"The nursing here team is actually the main part of the study. We're receiving a reservable therapy to cause specialized milk production in our bodies. In animal studies we found same species delivery was most effective. Our treatment helps enhance the nutrition of our milk for bone regrowth, while also generating special hormones in our body that when ingested will help your body make the most use of them to heal yourself."

"I'm sorry, what?" Had I heard her right.

"Your therapy treatment will be my breastmilk. It's mostly breastmilk, anyway. Obviously specifically enhanced."

"Wait but am I taking nutrients away from you?"

"No don't worry, part of our own care is balanced diet and nutrition management too. The study is also supposed to make sure there's minimal burden on our health. Well..." she jiggled her breast under her hand slightly, "minimal on negative effects anyway. As you might imagine it caused some growth to make sure there's adequate supply."

I was dumbfounded. "This is a lot to take in. This is a real study? I get t--have to drink your milk?"

She giggled again at my little slip. "Yes, you'll get to drink my milk a few times a day on our treatment plan. As you know normally it takes about six weeks for a broken leg to heal but based on our data so far you'll probably be fine in two weeks or slightly less."

"That sounds like a pretty good deal."

She gave me a big grin. "I'm glad you think so. Now, this next part is totally up to your preference but we find the treatment is far more effective with a direct delivery method. I can just give you a cup of my milk a few times a day, but if you're willing to umm... take it from the tap... the hormone infusion is much more effective."

I couldn't tell if I felt dizzy from painkillers or from the rush of blood that filled my cock as she said that. It was impossible not to have been semi-hard in her presence already, but this was too much to hear.

"Um, is that okay with you?"

"Absolutely," she told me. Her hand was beginning to slowly slide down to the front of her breasts. Her nipple seemed even more prominent under her scrubs. "I wouldn't have signed up for this study if it wasn't okay. I became a nurse because I wanted to heal people. And this was an incredible opportunity."

She blushed a little.

"Also, I don't mind the feeling."

"Okay I guess," I felt like I was going to pass out hearing all of this. This was the study? Who would turn this down?

"Great!" She said cheerfully. "We'd like to get a full day of data and it's early enough we could start this morning, or else we can wait until tomorrow if you need more time to adjust."

I looked at her, tracking the motion of her eyes I realized my erection was plainly visible through the sheets. I took a breath trying to remind myself she was a medical profession. These things must happen in front of her, right?

"I guess I can start this morning."

"Are you ready now?" She asked, "it will be a little more effective before you have breakfast."

Oh yeah breakfast, I probably hadn't eaten since yesterday morning and my stomach definitely felt empty. But if this was more effective...

"Sure. I guess now's okay."

She stood up, her trim, tall figure rising up out of the chair. She looked at her watch to note the time and approached the side of the bed. She took the remote control and adjusted the back height until my face was level with her breasts.

"Let me know if you need to stop at any moment," she told me, "I'm here to help but I want you to know your comfort is our priority."

"Okay."

"Are you ready?"

All I could do was nod as I stared at her chest. Her arms went to the bottom hem of her shirt and she gracefully lifted it up. The fabric didn't have much stretch and she struggled slightly pulling it up over the front of her breast. I could see the pale white underside of her breast in front of me as her top strained over the circumference of her breasts. Finally she rolled the hem over the peaks of her nipples and with a heavy slap her breasts landed back down to their resting position against her chest. They were beautiful. Slightly spherical, they appeared to have excellent firmness and projection, their tops sloping down gently under gravity toward a large pink areola on the front of each breast. The pink disks of were easily a few inches across, smooth over most of their expanse but dotted with the bumps of her montgomery glands and wrinkling towards the center highlighting her incredible nipples. My impressions through her scrubs had been incomplete. These were easily the largest, most beautiful nipples I had ever seen. They were maybe half an inch wide at their base and just as long, if not longer. They were beautifully textured, tapering slightly towards their tips, where they puffed again, looking almost like a small pursed lip around a central divot. Below her nipples the lower halves of her breast hung round and full. Blue veins were visible across her tits, highlighting the strain on each breast from within.

She rested the rolled up fabric of her shirt on her chest just above the expanse of cleavage. Cleavage so deep I swore I could bury my head in it if she'd let me.

I had to keep my cool. This was a medical treatment. I tried to stay calm. Her right hand went to the side of one breast, while her left hand slid under them, when her left boob rested in the nook of her elbow she flex and lifted up the right breast in both hands bringing the giant nipple to my mouth. The soft skin brushed against my lips, ticking me slightly.

"Haha, oops," she said, "you need to open your mouth, silly."

"Oh, ri--," I tried to say but the moment my mouth opened enough she pushed in her nipple and my lips closed behind it, squishing into her pink areola. My mouth filled with a gush of warm, delicious liquid. Although the volume and force was unexpected the delicious sweet taste was not unwelcome. I swallowed quickly and my mouth began to fill with milk again.

"Sorry if it's a little much," she said. "I haven't been paired with a patient in a little bit."

"Mmhmm," I hummed into her breast. Her thick nipple sat so well inside of my mouth releasing it felt impossible. The initial burst of her flow eased a bit as I swallowed again.

She gave a little sigh of relief. "Whew, that's better." I rolled my eyes up to see her looking down at my face buried in her tit. "You're doing great, but if you want to help control the flow take me in a little deeper," she pushed her boob forward slightly and I opened my mouth to take more areola into me, although a ring still remained outside my lips. The long nipple dragged forward on my tongue, bending slightly with the friction of my tongue before bouncing back firmly towards the roof of my mouth, releasing another warm spray of milk to swallow.

"Ah that's good," she said encouragingly. "You can control the flow with your mouth. If you press your tongue up behind my nipple you'll feel--ooooo," she cooed a little as I followed her instruction, "yes you have it, press into my milk duct to help stimulate more flow. I'll squeeze from back here," her hands pressed into the enormous tit they held, she applied only a small force, and each hand covered only a small fraction of her breast, but slight pressure brought a thicker, even richer tasting cream forward from deep in her milk glands.

"Perfect, that's going to be more effective too. If you couldn't guess."

What was happening? I'd sucked a handful of tits since I started to date in high school, and loved every moment, of course, but I never would have imagined I'd be getting a prescription for it! Beside that I'd definitely never tasted breastmilk in memory, and here my mouth was overflowing in a bounty of it. As much as I tried to swallow she could easily fill me enough that some drooled our of the sides of my mouth, trailing down her areola as I pressed my head into her. I've never gotten to enjoy a tit so completely, I didn't know how much experience I was missing out on! The sensation of her milk letting down into me, the pressure and sprays as her nipple throttled the deluge behind it. The incredible taste! So surprisingly sweet! It made me think cow milk was just white water by comparison, this was what milk was supposed to taste like.

As the tip of my tongue dug into I began to roll it back, massaging the milk towards the tip.

"You're welcome to roll your tongue around on my nipple," she said, a welcoming tone of encouragement in her voice, "any stimulation will help."

I slid my tongue backwards to feel the wet, rubbery teat along its whole length. Her nipple had been resting towards the back of my tongue, spraying against the top of my mouth each suck before turning to a soft oozing over my tongue on the release. Nipple and tongue greeted each other with their complementary textures, her nipple seeming to expand somewhat under the sensation. As the tip of my tongue reached the creases and wrinkles where nipple and areola met I rolled up the sides of my tongue, trying to wrap them around the protruding nipple. She must have gotten bigger in my mouth, I feel like I have a pretty flexible tongue and only seemed to be able to cradle the bottom half. I continued to drag my tongue backwards, letting her breast slip forward in my mouth a little bit until my tongue finally reached the tip. The wet nipple kissed my tongue as I probed against it. Milk dribbled from her over the tip of my tongue. Gwen let out a giggle.

"Sorry, that tickles," she jostled the breast she held, instinctively trying to cover her mouth with her hands. Stopped by the heft, she instead raised her left forearm slightly, covering her mouth on her other breast.

xrdxx
xrdxx
126 Followers
12