Becoming Monsters 2: Ch. 44

Story Info
When making babies goes horribly wrong.
5.1k words
4.74
8.3k
9

Part 46 of the 55 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AiLoves
AiLoves
524 Followers

Did you know I format covers? I do. Don't do the art part, but I'm getting a significant amount of business just doing the word art and formatting. Anyway, back to the monster smut.

PREVIOUSLY ON BM: Diane gets a checkup from Honoka's uncle when suddenly...!

********************

Chapter 44: A Virile Girl

The grand total time Honoka spent jostled inside the bag was a few minutes. At first, she screamed and struggled, then she caught familiar voices shushing and giggling, even recognizing a particularly familiar set of boobs pressing against her through the fabric. Realizing this wasn't some kind of revenge from the Master Blasters or Solomon's, Honoka calmed her no-longer-minuscule-tits, rolling cobalt eyes in the darkness.

"You could have texted me!" Honoka shouted through the bag, smacking against the muscular cow arm holding her secure. "It's not like I would have said no!"

"This is more fun," Padmava said through the fabric, Honoka feeling a forked tongue poking the bag.

Honoka sighed and folded her arms, accepting the shenanigans as due for a house full of horny women. Besides, after her recent meal, the Beast pulsed inside her shorts with turgid insistence he was ready to go. Planning ahead, she raised her Endurance to maximum for a moment to digest the last of her meal, a rush of energy zapping when she finished.

As mentioned, Honoka wasn't in the bag for long. Before being let out, she was given explicit instructions from Eve to not peek, the girls unable to say anything at this point without giggling. Honoka did as she was told, let out into hot and humid air and set upon a plastic chair. With more insistent no peekings, Honoka agreed and groused in good nature to get on with it.

"Ok, you can look," Banda said, her nervouscited voice warbling between extremes. Honoka did, and the view was all kinds of sexy.

"Ta-da!" Quinn said, presenting her hands out to Padmava, Banda and Eve. They were standing in front of the Big Bath, steam vents working overtime to enticingly wrap the women in a teasing haze. Only a tease: their glorious bodies wearing the most sexy of swimsuits and posing to maximum effect.

Banda drew Honoka's eye first (as she normally did), going for a fetish outfit instead of scantily flaunting everything. She idly wondered how the wives were able to find an authentic Japanese sukumizu - a one piece dark colored spandex that flapped down the hips like a risque skirt with a white box in the center of the chest, バーンダ (Banda in Japanese) written under a bold 6 - 9. Half of the effect was how Banda filled out the spandex with her swoll and titted bod, half was the clearly timid effect blatant exposure this placed upon the one woman dairy farm. Her moe burned stronger than normal. While most of the suit actually managed to fit her chiseled curves and contain the massive boulders hanging off her chest, it didn't fit perfectly, a large and fat cameltoe prominently attempted to swallow the bottom of the suit. Despite more fabric covering her body than what covered the other three, this holstaur might as well be naked in front of the school assembly. Turning red from hoof to horns, Banda generated all the energy of a middle school girl terrified of confessing to her senpai.

Padmava aimed for high class elegance. Wearing a light purple diaphanous robe open in front, it revealed a matching white bandeau across her scaled chest paired with a fio style white thong utilizing adhesive to remain over her womanhood, because her snake tail made it impossible to loop anything underneath. A broad-brimmed floppy summer hat rested atop her cobra hooded head that Honoka remembered Diane wearing the first night they met on the bus, the large brim appearing smaller on proportionally larger naga. With four arms to work with, Padmava put her traditional Indian dancing to use and subtly twisted in place. This meant her long and sensual body interchanged the ventral light yellow scales with the dorsal dark purple scales, yellow slithering as the rest of her long snake tail encircled the edge of the room to prevent Honoka from escaping.

Eve was adorable, modest breasts emphasized in a pink ruffled bikini top, then moving down her dark green skin to a lowriding brief style bottom with more matching ruffles. The entire effect was emphasized with a crimson wrap hanging down one leg, tied to her hip and open on the other. The adorable mirage ended when Honoka spied sharp fangs belonging inside a shark peeking past a hungry grin on the goblin's face, Eve's massive nose flaring under dark red eyes radiating a sinister gleam. While the others attempted to present themselves for a show, Eve leaned forward and waited for the Hunger Games to start, her clawed fingers and toes lightly clenching and unclenching.

Quinn had on a complicated wrapping trikini, starting over the left shoulder to asynchronously flow over the breasts then disappear behind the back at the upper abdomen. It then went over the left hip and down under the crotch, leaving the right hip enticingly bare. The pattern was bright flowers over baby blue to match the otter's eyes, contrasting the majority black fur or minority white patches around her face, neck and upper chest. Back to the fashionable swimwear, Honoka always wondered how women were able to keep those things in place, appearing one misstep away from losing a vital stitch and then flying off like a broken spring. Didn't stop the trikini from being amazingly sexy, Quinn's full and furred womanly figure making Honoka jealous of the wrapped spandex; Quinn's massive J breasts thrust forward and strained the whole outfit, plump furry pussy tightly and straining in outline underneath.

"My birthday isn't for another two weeks," Honoka muttered, eyes fighting to look everywhere at once. It wasn't just what they were wearing, the shared moment with the wives made the show erotic. Honoka was only beginning to learn that beauty - or what a person found erotic and sexy - grew over time between two (or more) people. Sharing intimate moments, vulnerable moments, remaining together during the good and bad times, holding hands, kissing, hugging. And lots of sex. Attraction starts with the superficial but grew into something else when people truly love each other. And for a brief instant, sitting before these wonderful women, Honoka caught a glimpse of that greater truth.

The fact they presented themselves as goddesses of lust was a huge factor for the moment, though. A huge and throbbing factor. As in, Honoka's factor wanted to penetrate all four of them at the same time.

"This isn't your birthday present," Padmava said, easing forward with her snake tail and flicking her tongue out inches from Honoka's face. "We're still working on that and won't be ready until the day of."

"We had a meetin'," Quinn said, sashaying lowered otter hips with elongated abdomen and coming around to the side of Honoka's chair, running a single finger along the side of the sweating futa's face. "Just us wives. We feel it's our turn."

"Originally," Banda said hesitantly, coming around behind the chair and easing Honoka out of her shirt, "we were planning on making a week of it, each of us getting our turn, each time being a special moment we'd cherish forever.

"We crave babies!" Eve said with manic heat, coming between Honoka's spread legs, working through the buttons on Honoka's shorts. "Waiting is for chumps. So we said screw it and figured you'd stuff us like turkeys all in one go."

"The only reason we waited was because we wanted to determine if Diane was ok." Padmava held up her phone and showed thumbs up emojis from the succubus in question, the naga using her lower hands to pull the shorts off Honoka. "She's ok. Time to get busy."

Despite so turned on it was a miracle the rubbing and caresses from disrobing wasn't enough to push Honoka over the edge, the chocolate futa girl grew worried. She knew of baby fever, even seen it happen to cousins and sisters in law. However, she had never been on the receiving end of a pandemic outbreak. Each wife was caught up in a fervored mix of hormones and desire, their bodies tense, eyes locked on the twitching rod in front of them as if it was a spring of cool water in the middle of a desert. These women were not going to take no for an answer, they also were not going to stop if Honoka grew tired. The hermaphrodite woman liked sex a lot, but even with her massive magic penis, there was only so much before the realities of her body would force her to stop. Not that Honoka didn't want this either: the spirit was willing, but the flesh is spongy and easily bruised!

"H-hey, ok, ok," Honoka stammered, holding hands up passively, displaying a nervous and crooked smile. "This sounds like a great idea. How about I impregnate someone now, then I recharge for a few hours and move onto the next wife? That way I don't pass out, get dehydrated, run out of MP, etc. We can make a day of it."

"I don't think you understand," Banda answered, her words gaining force as she tightly wrapped glowing hands around Honoka's cock, the prepared blessing transferring instantly. "This is happening now. We are married, you are consenting. You want children, we want children." Banda then cast a second blessing on top of the first and Honoka's penis glowed with a yellow light twice as bright as the rest of the room.

From past experience, Banda's Niagara Viagra cleric blessing increased Honoka's ejaculations in volume and potency. It also made her urethra more elastic to deal with the painful force of so much fluid running through a relatively small tube. The opening sign this blessing was in effect was an increased premen output, transitioning from an unblessed dribble into a continuous low-powered fountain. What it did to her already deluging levels of orgasmic ejaculation were scaled in a similar manner.

That was from one blessing. Honoka never received two blessings at once, and the effect was dramatic.

"Whooaaaa!!" Honoka reached out and grabbed her glowing member like it was connected to the ring of the Schwartz, hips rhythmically thrusting into the air as her cock not only grew harder, but Honoka felt abdominal tensing over pelvic muscles as if she orgasmed that moment. Only she wasn't, her clear cockslime shooting a foot into the air was all still pre-ejaculate. On and on, she tensed and thrust only for more and more transparent goop jute out of her. It felt amazing, that wasn't the problem, but Honoka questioned if this might be too much.

Planning for this, Eve dragged a ten gallon bucket with a familiar blue striped bee on the front. "Need to keep your energy up," Eve announced, helping Quinn to ease the bucket over Honoka's mouth and tip the entire full bucket of Ice Wasp honey into Honoka's mouth. "This stuff is the most thaumian potent food we have, so crank up your Endurance and rev your jizz engines because your baby making train is cumming to Pussy Station!"

For a frustrated moment, Honoka growled at the bucket that cost hundreds of dollars used up in one night. Yes, she likely needed the nutrition is this was happening, but they were on a tight budget! This flew through her penny-pinching head before the taste hit her tongue and she moaned in absolute pleasure. Now, Honoka desperately needed to find a way to obtain more honey, it was the most delicious thing ever. As the gooey and tingly - with a hint of menthol sweetness - ran over her tongue and down into her gullet, the taste alone nearly brought Honoka to orgasm. She tried jacking herself off in reflex, but her expanding stomach thrust arms away as she exploded to sofa rotundness in seconds.

"Get her in the water!" Honoka vaguely heard Padmava hissing orders while various hands heaved and lifted her out of the chair and into the bath. To her pleasant surprise, the Big Bath possessed a water cushion, something like a lounging couch but with a dip that Honoka fit into nicely, only immersing part of her body into jacuzzi-warm water. Padmava kept talking as they situated their overwhelmed wife into place. "Now get that cock in some twat before she ejaculates!"

The four wives moved at once, stopped, peered at each other, and then held out fists for Paper Rock Scissors. While they competed, Honoka allocated all the Endurance her way, the fast shrinking of her stomach coupled with a rush of energy from eating a potent meal was accompanied with something new. The intensely battling wives were distracted and didn't notice how Honoka was no longer lucid, sensations piling upon one another. In a way, it was as if she were allocating without all the fancy Status assistance that kept her physically and mentally intact. Honoka felt her entire body stretch and bloat past the strictures of physiology or anatomy, a painful experience that forced her jaw to clench even on top of all the other things happening to her. Yet, outwardly, between the water, the blinding light of her cock, a loss of mental faculty and the steam obscuring everything, nothing appeared amiss.

"Ha!" Quinn held up her scissors in victory, using her other hand to push the stretchy spandex of her swimsuit out of the way of her furry mons. "Twenty Luck for the win!"

Before Honoka gave warning, Quinn splashed over, moved her labia out of the way and planted a slick cunt on Honoka's cockhead, using the beanbag of Honoka's stomach to steady herself and brace for enough lift.

Despite still willing to go through with this - the Beast more insistent than ever before - Honoka lacked air to speak, her abdomen and diaphragm constantly contracting to the point her muscles burned in pain. She reached the gibbering need to orgasm similar to someone edging continuously for a week all within the space of a few minutes. Concerns and consequences could wait until after cumming.

"Ngh! Are ya allocating?" Quinn asked, grimacing in pleasure as she pushed the head in and worked the Beast inside, bonersauce dribbling down her legs like Vigo The Carpathian's subway slime river. "Ya feel...bigger."

"...not...sure..." Honoka pushed through her lips, panting through the haze as her whole body convulsed with muscle groups acting as if already ejaculating without the final white burst. "...think something...happened with...the honey..."

As Quinn pushed herself further down - otter pussy straining upon the glowing cock to capacity - to Honoka, it felt like only half of her entire salami was engulfed. Which didn't make sense, the nympho beastkin practiced daily with monster dildos to stretch herself as if being a size queen was an Olympic sport. Didn't matter to the southern farm girl. Quinn went total maximum effort, riding as much cock as she could like it jumped out of the chute and the clock counted down eight seconds. Each pump downward obviously hurt the woman as much as it pleasured, prejaculate mixing with splashing bath water and turning the entire area into a stormy sea,. Quinn powered through with stubborn determination.

Having an energetic otter girl Reverse Cowgirl up and down Honoka's sexual column zapped immense pleasure through her entire body. However, the previous and continuous pain threatened to overwhelm any other sensation. Finally fighting through to get her Status open, Honoka grabbed ten Health from Pad and ten Strength from Banda, her mind instantly clearing as it suddenly became easier to breath and think.

"Oh woman," Honoka said as she slumped into the water and let the warmth ease tired muscles. Relief was a drug that, at that singular instance, was stronger than sex. It let the frazzled woman take stock of what was happening. First of the list, Honoka found her bouncing otter to be tighter than normal, just on the edge of unbearably tight. With the amount of cockjuice pushing out of each downward falling pussy, it felt like Honoka had her dick pistoning inside a garden hose, spray and pressure adding to the usual sensations as her penis grew even thicker and the pussy tighter.

Honoka pushed that aside, though, as her reasoning mind regained control when the pain cleared away. "Hold up, we need to take a break so I can..."

*ba-bum*

Maybe the wives would have stopped, let Honoka recover, find out what was going on before moving forward. Yet, like staring into the open mouth of a lion, the Beast twitched a final shocking sensation. Running from tip to base, he let Honoka know that whatever else she might think or try, the point of no return had cum. In a truly disappointing moment frozen in time from the eye of the storm, Honoka regretted not enjoying sex like she had only a few weeks ago. Orgasms were a great and epically climactic and...lacking. The young futa realized she missed the journey towards the end, connecting with a woman instead of only getting off. It made what happened with Dolly earlier today that much sweeter, even as Honoka passed the windmill and her chocolate Delorean reached eighty-eight miles per hour.

MRIs performed four years ago told Honoka that she had something like a prostate. It wasn't really, didn't fit exactly right under her bladder and was made up of alien organ tissues. No seminal vesicle attached either, the shape was all wrong and baffled Uncle Aki to no end. Large enough to move some of her internal organs around to the point that it looked rather crowded in there, her uncle discovered she was missing about three feet of smaller intestines to compensate. More puzzling, upon long medical inspections, Akisame discovered a number of ducts that cut off and led to nowhere inside the gland. Whenever Honoka ejaculated, these ducts flooded with various fluids generated from no visible process inside Honoka's body to join together at what her uncle coined an urethral junction, fluid emissions flowing to the right place as her body automatically clenched and unclenched the proper tubes. The junction was why Honoka had an abnormal production of female arousal fluid dripping down her thighs most days, spare liquid lubrication traveling down past the junction and into her vagina through a completely different and similarly alien tube. It was all very technical and made sense with the diagrams and charts Uncle Aki drew for her over the years.

In practice, it felt less like she pushed semen through her penis and more unclenched the muscles holding it back, her pelvic and kegel contractions more of an extra boost to flow rate. Then, on top of everything else, her brain simultaneously lit up with an abnormal cocktail of hormones. Oxytocin was expected, though Honoka produced the love hormone twenty times as much as a normal human being, the reason why orgasms regularly knocked her unconscious. Then a generous and equal flood of testosterone and estrogen, making every orgasm a blend of the sexes in her mind, as if her body were performing a tug of war to see which side could pleasure her more, didn't matter which sexual organ(s) she orgasmed from. Finally, a large amount of her brain was washed in a unique hormone that only existed inside Honoka's body, possessing the highest thaumian content of any material known to humanity. When Uncle Aki put a drop of it under a microscope, half the room exploded in a swirl of rainbow lights and the hospital he worked at had to be evacuated for fear of thaumian poisoning.

All of this was discovered years before Honoka unlocked her Class potential, then messed around with allocation, alchemical potions and clerical blessings. If the Ymirian futa were more cautious, she would have realized that adding too many extra parameters upon her volatile sexual organs was like playing hopscotch in a minefield. Perhaps a subconscious devil may care approach to life drove her into trying to push and push what she could physiologically get away with, a hidden carelessness accompanying her manic depression like a house on fire. It never really occurred to Honoka that she might push it too far.

AiLoves
AiLoves
524 Followers
12