All Comments on 'Becoming Monsters 2: Ch. 44'

by AiLoves

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AZslyderAZslyderabout 1 year ago
Love your writing

Your various slang just absolutely slays me, I can't help but giggle when reading each installment. Keep em cumming!!!

BradzlBradzlabout 1 year ago

i really hope the guess i saw earlier is right and honoka is collecting the dungeon, would be great. Absolutely LOVING your work so far, cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Any idea when the next chapters are going to be published? I saw you submitted them quite a while ago and they don't normally take this long to be released.

AiLovesAiLoves12 months agoAuthor

Any time I include the stat menus, the time it takes to publish can be between 1-3 months. The current chapters in the queue all include status menus. Sorry, it is the reason I post the date I submit when I submit chapters. It isn’t in my hands, it is in Lit’s.

AardieAardie12 months ago

She said would have been justified killing people to get out of that sack. Wtf?

Then, after literally kidnapping her, they perform medical experiments on her. She needs to find wives that love her.

On the other hand, she could have allocated them to human and just left.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So ooo many obscure sci-fi and fantasy references! It's like my inner monologue has slipped out for a colab! Lol

MehntalityMehntality9 months ago

As long as I skip past the gross body inflating and cum firehose content, I find the chapters to be pretty good. The author has a good mix of world building and humor.

I just dont get those fetishes at all.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

🤣 So long, and thanks for all the fish!

More fun than a barrel of passes full of semen.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAiLoves@AiLoves
Ai Love has passed on. She will be missed. If you like monster girls and expansion/transformation smut, this is the place. Follow my SFW fiction on Royal Road. https://www.royalroad.com/profile/282252/fictions I have branched out to Scribblehub! https://www.scribblehub.com/p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES