Becoming Monsters 2: Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Honoka kept the dark pubic hair above her penis neatly trimmed short, she had a thing about hairy vaginas and daily razored the Beast, her labia and all around her crouch smooth. She had even gotten in the habit of shaving or plucking most of her body hair at this point, spending too much time exposed to her beautiful wives who all made such an effort to look their best for Honoka that she now tried the same, the hair on her head and above her penis the only spots of hair left on her body. So Abra got to see most of everything Honoka had to offer and it was all smooth chocolate skin.

Another thing Honoka learned in the shower this morning was that the general shape of her vagina had changed. The Beast got in the way of everything, so it wasn't like Honoka was constantly getting a good view of her womanly flower. It took an awkward position and a mirror to get it right. What she saw kind of threw her for a loop. Before, Honoka's dark labia minora, when Honoka was in a relaxed position, hung free and slightly open, her labia majora not large enough to mean much. Typically a curious person about her sexuality, Honoka long ago learned this was a common or average shape and formation for a vagina. When Honoka was aroused those minora lips got very puffy and darker to an almost black color, her pink slit underneath getting covered in thick minora (which was most of the time if Honoka was being honest with herself) with frothy white vaginal lubrication constantly lathering her up.

Now, with all the growth Honoka was experiencing, her labia majora had exploded. More than tripling in size, Honoka now had a meaty cameltoe on top of every other change in the past few months. She also took one of her old dildos and found her vaginal canal longer and wider, even as the muscles inside herself were able to grip harder then before. In some strange way, it was as if her body adjusted to a larger penis by giving her a pussy that could take that same Beast inside herself.

Then, still in the shower, so long as she had a dildo inside herself, well, she had to finish, right?

Anyway, that was neither here nor there. Suffice it to say, Honoka was heavily aroused in both of her parts and dripping all kinds of fluids, Abra clearly seeing and smelling all during her inspection.

"I'm going to be frank," Abra began.

Hi Frank, I'm Honoka! The exposed futa girl shook a little as she stifled her giggles, the other women giving her some odd looks or eyerolls. Truly, her path to parenthood was complete.

"If all you had to offer was a chance at actual futa cock, I'd probably say yes. Japanese hentai is what I found to cope with my Race and a hot futa-on-girl action is what I dream about. You are my living fetish, and sex has taken over enough of my life that I want this very much. However." Abra stood up, struggling to physically pull herself away as she stepped back and started to pace in a circle, her wings buzzing heavily in the hot and sticky air.

Honoka took the chance to force her erection into her skirt, though the effort was rather difficult, her hard sausage actually stronger than Honoka's weak girly arms could handle. She eventually had to enlist help from Eve to shove it into place.

"However, all the other stuff sounds like more than a simple marriage. I'm not just joining your family, I'm going to be on the front line of some kind of mystical sex crusade. And I think I can get behind that." Abra stopped, rubbing both sets of her hands together in a strange form of worry. "I come from a patriotic, military family. God, Family, Liberty, Country is our family motto and my mother died in the defense of our nation. I believe strongly in the US Constitution and am an active online political writer when I'm not...making honey."

Was it Honoka's imagination, or were those capris on the wasp girl a little damp and sticky in the crotch?

"It is a lot to think about, you know? I want to be sure." Resolute, the apis queen held out a hand, her lower set of arms folded tightly under her ponderously large breasts. "Give me some time?"

Honoka stepped forward and took that hand, shaking it before going in for the hug, the rest of the wives also piling in. Abra was hesitant at first, but gradually she melted and hugged them all back, some gooey tears in her eyes as she walked away and rode her epic mount, laughing when she had to drag little girls away from the giant fuzzball.

Deep inside the dark of Honoka's mind, the perverted futa girl leered, her huggy nature not all together pure in motivation: while the wasp's breasts were partially encased in hard exoskeleton, Honoka managed to feel jiggly softness in there, and she was dying to find out what that entailed. In fact, the pervert was so entrenched in her fantasies that she was worried the courtyard was about to becum ground zero for Mini Pompeii.

"Miaka, Dolly!" Honoka said as she beelined for one of the smaller baths in the complex. "Can you take care of clean up? Thanks! Everyone else, time to get this pregnancy moving in high gear!"

The other wives - past a general feeling of nausea and bloating - all shrugged and grinned, hoping their wife was planning something huge. Diane led the way, munching on a whole half of the pound cake and grinning, having missed Honoka's creative eroticism and her ability to think up the most interesting ways to pleasure a woman.

When all the girls got to Bath 2, one of the smaller baths in the complex, they were not expecting Honoka to have emptied out all the water, walking around the edge with a measuring tape while naked.

The bath rooms of Padmava's large home were all in the Roman style, essentially large open pools with pillars and a few other decorations. The Big Bath was easily the largest of the main public baths, the only other major features were steam vents in the ceiling to turn it into a sauna. The other baths may have been smaller, but each one had some interesting features to make them unique. Bath 3 was better known as the Fountain Bath, the wall behind the pool a cascade of numerous fountains before all the water tumbled free into a waterfall. Bath 4 - the Hot Springs - was Honoka's favorite, a number of Transmutation Crystal effects allowing all kinds of various minerals and thaumian energy to mix with the water, making it feel like a Japanese onsen. Bath 2 - the Amazon Bath - was deceptively simple, the showers combined around the bath to create a rainstorm if the occupants wanted it.

At the moment, one of those shower heads was hooked up to the hose from the Harmony Chamber (weeks ago, Diane bought a hose and shower attachment to spray down the excess fluids in the room). The Transmutation Crystal in the head normally acting as a water pressure pump was exposed and connected to two other similar crystals, all three brown crystals thrumming with magical light and energy.

The other end of the hose had a large, plastic phallic object attached, the open hole in said imitation penis ominous to the collected wives.

"Who's ready for an actual splooge bath?" Honoka asked, naked and lightly rubbing her own penis, eyes glinting diabolically, causing a twinge of fear to spread across the other women. "Don't forget to take your medicine."

Diane picked up one of the vials on the table holding some towels, instantly recognizing her own handiwork. "Wonka potions?"

Honoka shrugged, walking across the room to an odd setup of the sex swing from the Harmony Chamber, but with pulleys reaching up to the high ceiling, getting strapped in. "Uncle Aki said the more cum you shove inside you, the shorter your pregnancy will be. Blowing you all up like blueberry girls a couple times a week might shave off years. Of course, I think Diane looks unquestionably sexy with her baby-bearing bod, so if you all want that for the next nine years..."

As one, the five women stepped to the table, popped corks and downed the vials. While Honoka laughed and got into the swing, they also removed their clothing and entered into the empty bath.

"What now?" Padmava asked, sneaking one of her lower hands around to tweak a succubus nipple, drips of milk and a hormonal yelp causing more laughter to go around.

"Now, Banda blesses my dick and then grabs that rope over there and raises me into the air," Honoka said, pulling up her Status and moving all the Health, Endurance and Charisma from the pool over to herself while Banda hesitantly helped out. These numbers were not insignificant, Honoka's Charisma jumping to forty-seven, her Endurance to forty-six and her Health to a whopping seventy-one.

The changes to Honoka's body were mostly physical, though many of them were not visible. With a moan, the Charisma boost tightened her waist, flared out her hips, giving her skin a velvety texture and glow that defied physical understanding. Her face crunched and restructured in minute ways, becoming perfectly symmetrical and adding a depth to her appearance to push her into the realm of a goddess. Poutier lips, whitened and straightened teeth, manicured nails on both her fingers and toes, longer eyelashes: the number of changes were sometimes only tiny things and too many to count. On top of that, her breasts ballooned in size to HH and her dick grew an extra foot (31 cm) in length and engorged by another six inches (15 cm). The futa also gained a massive rush of energy while her breathing slowed where her emotions reached a peaceful zen. In fact, her Health was now so high Honoka felt internal organs moving around as they grew in vitality and her body stretched a couple of inches to accommodate these deific engines of bodily constitution.

"Let's get this party started!" Honoka yelled from the ceiling, her phone hooked up to a speaker in the corner of the room picking up the preset voice cue and shuffling the P!nk playlist onto a loud enough volume to drown out the groans of the haters in the crowd.

It quickly became apparent Honoka had censored remixes of the songs, something bringing smiles to the various wives and distracted them from what Honoka was doing. Which is when she brought up Forging Of Mjölnir and cranked her dick to 1400%.

Honoka had planned her measurements perfectly...sort of. She was suspended fifteen feet (4.6 m) into the air, she was ten feet (3 m) away from the edge of the coping, the bath was fifteen feet square and five feet (1.5 m) deep after the bench: Pythagoras told her she should stretch her penis out twenty one feet (6.4 m). Divided by her new size of eighteen inches (46 cm), that divided into 252 inches (640 cm) fourteen times. And with the boost of Health and Endurance, her ejaculation - extrapolated loosely on her gigantical explosion that happened a week ago into Diane - should be just enough to fill the bath with a little overflow of 9000 gallons (34,069 L). It was perfect.

Only after the Charisma boost, her cock was now thirty inches (76 cm), not eighteen (46 cm).

Unlike a lot of her growing powers, Mjölnir wasn't a gradual process. No slow build up and reveling in the growth like Honoka expected. Whatever the reason, this happened fast. Maybe the Beast had a mind of its own or Honoka subconsciously wanted a cock that could impregnate a battleship. In the space of a minute, Honoka went from thirty inches (76 cm) to thirty five feet long (10.7 m) and twenty feet (6 m)of throbbing girth, her penis now large enough to crush her enemies, see them driven before her and cause any pussy to cry out in lamentation.

"Aaahoof!" Honoka cried out as her penis grew and kept growing, catching on the side of the pool and throwing her into the corner of the ceiling, bowing her dick before it finished, the ceiling and wall cracking from the force of smashing Honoka into the stone. If Honoka's Health wasn't so high, the growth would have crushed her to death, but it only felt like a mild pressure, each contraction of precum rippling through the shaft and banging her further into the corner.

"Are you alright?!" Eve yelled, looking ready to climb the penis up to Honoka, the rest of the wives nearly catatonic with worry.

Honoka waved her hands weakly, to reassure her wives that everything was alright, even as her mind furiously ran the numbers and her penis gave the final warning flexes of orgasm. Q=29.84cdd²√p was the base equation, then she adjusted for the thick viscosity of her baby batter with a low discharge coefficient and made a guess on the PSI based on previous flow rates of her ejaculate. To date, the most she ejaculated safely was around 11,000 gallons (41,640 L), last Sunday, suffering no ill effects afterward. Friday night/Saturday morning - thirty-six hours ago - Honoka nearly died from a massive eruption. While the effects knocked her out and prevented an accurate accounting, descriptions from the wives let her estimate 500,000 gallons of semen (1,892,706 L), which nearly killed her. Right now, based on her penis size and various Attribute numbers, 120,000 gallons (454,250 L) were about to flood the room.

"Um...!" Honoka shouted even as breath pushed out of her lungs and eyes rolled into the back of her head, "I might have made a horrible mistake!"

From the perspective of the wives, it was like watching a dam break and realizing they were standing underneath it. They could physically see the urethra swell as jizz cascaded downward, washing into the bath with enough force to throw each wife off their feet from the backwash. Padmava reacted first and wrapped her tail around the bucking shaft, then coiled each wife to prevent them from sweeping away in hot slime. The shape of the bath caused a whirlpool effect, the force of the ejaculation swirling around them and tsunaming into the rest of the room.

When the deluge ended, the pool was overflowing and the rest of the room had at least a foot of splooge. Which was a good thing, because when Honoka's penis started to flaccid, no one was holding the rope anymore and she fell ten feet (3 m) onto her own penis, flopped and then rolled down the rest of the way into viscous fluids, her screams cut off with a loud gurgle.

"You know, I think I've forgotten what jizz actually looks like," Diane said, squeegeeing her face clear and then working on pulling spunk out of her hair. "I mean, coming out of a normal sized penis. Isn't it supposed to be one or two tablespoons? I used to know this professionally."

"I think it's less," Quinn replied, glaring at her fur as if contemplating shaving completely bald.

"You ok?" Banda asked, pulling Honoka out of the white sea as Honoka hit the right parts of her Status and shrunk the Beast down to a more manageable eighteen inches. This caused Honoka to cry out in pain as the last remnants of splooge left inside the urethra was expelled at once, Banda getting another blast of cum to the face.

"Stupid allocation! My math was perfect!" Honoka pouted, splashing in her own cum and bringing laughter to the rest of the girls. "Now I'm hungry and need to eat again. But first, you girls get taken care of before the dungeon eats all this and wastes everything."

"What's the plan?" Eve asked, holding the hose with the ominous nozzle attached to it.

"Nothing complicated, though all of you probably aren't going to like the next few hours." Honoka walked over to the table with her speaker and towels, shlorping a bag from underneath and coming back to the tub, the other wives gathering around. "As my uncle describes it, you all need to absorb thaumian energy. People get thaumian energy in a lot of different ways. You get a little bit by breathing in dungeon air, you get more from eating thaumian rich foods. If you girls all eat as much of my cum as you can fit in your stomachs, you would get a giant blast of energy. The problem is, you aren't the ones that need the energy, its your babies."

"So..." Diane trailed off, looking at the nozzle and understanding the implications.

"So," Honoka answered, holding up a part of a pool noodle that had been cut into five sections, each section having a belt threaded through. "I am going to cumflate each one of you vaginally until you say uncle and then plug your pussies up so that your babies absorb as much thaumian energy as possible. You can thank Aunt Shilo for giving me the idea and helping set this up." Reaching down and tapping her crystal array that would pump the jizz from the pool through the hose, Honoka split a nasty grin on her face as the system worked and started spraying a steady, thick stream of cum into the air. "Who's first?"

To the surprise of no one, Eve jumped on this potentially painful bandwagon. With the assistance of Padmava to act as a couch and keep the small green woman from drowning, Honoka knew her wife well and jabbed the large piece of plastic inside without preamble. Others assisted the orgasming goblin from slipping away, but the power of the TC pump was strong and in only seconds, Eve was as large as Diane. A few seconds more and her skin looked like a cracking orb of green magma glowing underneath her taut dark skin. After five minutes the backwash spurting out the sides of her labia was stronger than what was going in. Pulling out, Honoka quickly pushed the pool noodle into place and between the rest of the wives was able to plug the stopper into place.

"I feel like I really have to tinkle," Eve announced, her stomach the size of a wardrobe leading to a forest with a street lamp. It took the efforts of Banda and Quinn together to roll her into a comfortable sitting position off to the side. "I also am not feeling much pain, so the potions are holding."

Competitive to a fault, Quinn took up the challenge next and bet that she could hold the most cum, which lead to the next hour turning into a shouting contest as each girl tried to hold more inside themselves than the next. Honoka declared a tie between Diane and Padmava, both women the size of school buses, which caused them to argue over who was the actual winner and insist Honoka grab the laser measuring tool.

Realizing there was going to be no winners if that happened, Honoka passed everyone their phones to keep them entertained, acting as if she couldn't hear anyone and navigating blissfully through all the bloated stomachs to squeeze out the door, shutting off futile screams of women who could no longer move under their own power.

Absently checking her own phone as she walked down the hallway, Honoka received two surprises in a row. First, a text from the same unknown number that requested a call yesterday. This time, it was an image of Honoka's missing mithril katana unsheathed next to repaired armor she lost when she went chimera at Solomon's.

Unknown: Want to talk now?

...

Honoka: who is this?

...

Unknown: Tell Diane Chastity wants to catch up. See you soon.

Unknown: *winking devil emoji*

Torn between wanting that sword and having to deal with whoever this Chastity character was, Honoka discovered her second realization.

She was naked and dripping in cum.

Blushing deep red, Honoka made a rush for her room, praying no underage eyes caught sight of her.

12