Becoming Monsters 2: Ch. 52

Story Info
Honoka has a pleasant drive in Boston.
7.5k words
4.87
3.5k
13

Part 55 of the 55 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AiLoves
AiLoves
525 Followers

PREVIOUSLY ON BM: Chastity is running the new brothel in town and Brad knows more than he should.

********************

Chapter 52: ...Said The Succubus To The Futa

"Last time you were here, you rushed out before I properly thanked you, Mrs. Jefferson." Chastity moved so fluidly it didn't appear real, a graceful and sensual motion, hard to...

"Stop it," Diane growled, her brow twisted with eyes piercing into the other succubus.

Something happened, like a bubble popping.

Blinking, Honoka shook herself while Miaka reached behind her shoulder and gripped the shotgun. Chastity was still a ten under any metric. However, without hazy glamor mucking the works, clouds lifted in the wives' minds to think clearly again. Now that she knew it was there, Honoka recognized arousal manipulation coming from a succubus. Only this time it was the touch of a master's hand instead of an up and down sensation the horny futa was familiar with. It slid inside so smoothly she hadn't noticed the puppet strings before they tightened into a noose. Gritting her teeth, Honoka wasn't the weak wallflower she used to be, a boiling rage building inside her chest.

"Forgive me, force of habit." Chastity put on a winning smile that hid her teeth, casually seating naked cheeks on the glass desk and splaying her legs out, only the thinnest fabric between her damp snatch and the intimate air. "As I was saying, I never thanked you. Or should I thank Mrs. Ibori for pulling the trigger? What do you think she'd like?"

"A new graphics card or a basketball signed by Magic Johnson," Honoka replied flatly, wanting this all to end and warring with a traitorously inconvenient rising problem within her hakama. "Is that all?"

Peering more critically at the three defensive women in front of her, Chastity deflated. Becoming more irritated than sexy in her posture, the madame crossed her legs and leaning over to depress a button on her keyboard. "Fine. I can get what I want with business as easily as through pleasure."

The two secretaries entered the room in unison, setting up three chairs and a small end table like they were performing Noh theater. They silently placing four bottles of expensive spring water filled with electrolytes and other essential minerals on the the table and graciously moved to leave without saying anything. They also placed Honoka's sword and the repaired armor on the desk beside Chastity, both of which Honoka thought lost for good.

Though - and Honoka was eaten with guilt over this - she didn't notice the sword and armor until they both left. Honoka's eyes had been glued to the naked, plump, succulent booty of the kitsune the entire time. It was hard for Honoka to think farther than a throbbing eighteen inches (46 cm) until the door closed behind them.

Is it hot in here? Honoka thought, clamping down any wayward thoughts while discretely grabbing one of the waters and gulping cool refreshment.

"You like?" Chastity purred, moving around to sit behind her desk while Diane and Honoka sat in their chairs. "I'm sure Devera would jump at the chance to join your little harem. Don't have a kitsune, yet, right?"

Fortunately for Honoka, Diane wasn't playing games. "Sorry, we already have a pair of Ds in the family," Diane said, the pregnant woman throwing enough shade to block out the sun. "Got any Zeldas? Stop the Chastity Show and get on with it."

"Patience is something you never learned, Di. I'm trying to make a sale here, and successful sales require good presentation." The madame pulled out a checkbook and wrote with a looping, flowing script. "I'm about to make two offers to your family and I think you'll take both of them. Not just because I think the offers are win-wins, but because I have access to excellent sources of information and I know more than you know. So I'm going to hand you this check and then I'm going to tell you a story. I'm pretty sure you're going to say yes."

Tearing off the check, Chastity passed it to Diane. Wary, Diane took the paper and critically studied the offer. Her eyes widened and breath caught in her throat before handing it to Honoka.

When Honoka saw the amount, she almost dropped it in surprise and had to use both hands to hold onto the precious money.

There were a lot of zeroes.

"That isn't a bribe, that is a payment for services rendered and your first shipment." Chastity was very pleased with herself, sharp teeth poking through her smile. "I went over Solomon's books and part of that covers all the potions the House had on hand and never paid you for. The rest is an advance on your first shipment of potions; I'll email you an itemized list of what I need. I'm tired of dealing with Marco, he's too expensive and one in a hundred of his vials don't work. My girls are sick and pregnant, and that's bad for business."

"I..." Diane tried to say, but Chastity cut her off.

"Let me finish: you might be surprised with my second offer, Di." Chastity paused, peering down at her templed fingers. "How's the dating app working for you, Mrs. Jefferson?"

Confused by the question, Honoka hesitated before answering truthfully. "Not good at all. I'm finding dating harder than romcoms make it out to be."

This was a bit of an understatement: in five days, Honoka had been on nine dates. While none reached quite the same levels of disaster as the first one with Julieta, each was bad enough to end with a variation of don't call me, I'll call you. One of them, ironically enough, was with Mary Sue from Babcock Architectural, the place Honoka used to work at. That fiasco ended with Honoka and the green tentacled lady thrown out of the bowling rink covered in nacho sauce. Mary had been friendly enough, but no one likes getting covered in hot cheese. Honoka wasn't expecting any second dates anytime soon.

"I have a sister that might be interested," Chastity said slowly, still not looking up. "She's a foster sister. Both of us were in a home together while in the program. We grew close and have stayed close over the years. I moved to Chicago before the Change forced me to...well, it's how I entangled myself with Solomon. Fred travels a lot for her job, but she owns an apartment downtown. She's a Legendary, which makes it difficult for her to get close to anyone. Fred's reaching the end of her rope. I think you can help her, at least enough so she doesn't cut herself off from everyone entirely."

Honoka wasn't sure how to respond to that. The room became quiet as everyone digested the confession. It wasn't so much what Chastity said, it was the way she said it. It had a vulnerability that no one expected from the powerful and controlling woman. Glancing to Diane, Honoka silently let the succubus know this was her call.

"I..." Diane paused, trying to make the right decision instead of an emotional one. "We will talk this over with the family. Depending on what is decided, you'll get your potions or a refund next week. I hate you personally and professionally and would rather watch this place burn to the ground than give you a single vial. Maybe you were under a Contract, maybe you were just cruel: I don't care. You know more about us and our finances than I'm comfortable with and that check smells an awful lot like blood.

"As for the other thing, talk to Honoka while I use your fancy toilet." Diane got up with a grunt and a wobble, waddling over, slamming the door and turning on the loud fan.

"I'm open to a date, but I don't want you involved past that," Honoka replied after a minute of thought. "If I do anything with your sister, it will between me and her, nobody else."

"I can agree to that, though let me foot the bill for the date at least. For Fred." Chastity then leaned back and turned her smile towards sinister levels. "Do you realize where my new toilet is located? On the exact spot I found Solomon's corpse when I woke up. Never thought I'd enjoy taking a crap each day as much as I do now."

Honoka looked at the door to the bathroom in a new light, wondering if there was time for her to try out the morbid porcelain. Subject matter aside, she joined Chastity in a small grin. The two woman might be of completely different opinions on many things, but at least they could agree on this.

********************

"Still not sure why you brought me along," Miaka complained, rubbing her eyes when they stepped outside into a bright dawn. "I feel like either Chekhov's Gun or a red herring." The owl woman played packhorse and opened the side door, dropping off the sword and armor in a heap.

"You can be both," Diane replied, hitting the button on the key fob and automatically opening the back hatch of the van. "Chastity is a Grade A killer. Used to work for the Outfit in Chicago as a honey trap. I gave it fifty-fifty we'd fight our way out today, and you're a known entity to deter any planned violence. I'm a bit indisposed, so...here's your reward."

Rolls of plastic tarp, a long and thick latex hose, a few other smaller latex hoses, forty buckets and a matching stack of lids. The back of the van was rather well stocked for any home improvement project.

"What's the game?" Honoka asked, resigning herself to becoming victim to yet another of her wives' sexual games. Not that she minded, the Beast already throbbing awake at the thought.

"Kegel control."

Nope. Honoka's eyes grew wide, her body unconsciously backing away from the two leering women. Games were one thing, this was something else. Panicking, Honoka turned around and ran down the street.

Diane rolled her eyes and flicked her nose towards her fleeing paramour. Miaka chuckled evilly, flapping into the air and tackled Honoka, bringing her back kicking and screaming over one shoulder.

"Please, no! There isn't enough Strength in the pool to hold back the Beast! I'm going to literally cumsplode all over the car! Blood, guts, jizz all mixed together in a Honoka slurry!"

"Thanks for that visual," Diane said with a grimace, throwing tarp over the back seat and floor and holding up the long piece of thick latex hose. "And wait for me to finish explaining the rules. First, you plump your cock to 300%. We're going to strap this hose onto your dick. Miaka is only allowed to use her tits to get you off. When you cum, each bucket is only five gallons. The kegel part is while you dam the sluice gates, Miaka clamps the hose and switches to the next bucket. If Miaka gets this done without spilling anything and filling all the buckets, she wins. If we drown in cum inside a moving vehicle, she loses."

"Um, bit of a logistics problem," Miaka said, using her free hand to gesture at her minuscule chest while tossing Honoka into the back and holding her down. "Titjobs don't work without tits."

Diane reached into her purse, collapsing into the driver's seat and starting the van. "Got you covered." The vial she tossed the owl woman was smaller than her usual concoctions, less than a teaspoon of blood red liquid inside. "Timing will be tricky, but if we succubus you with that little bit of Hunger Pangs potion, followed by my own orgasm, you'll have plenty of Hunger stored up to finish Honoka off."

"Wait, won't that drain your Hunger as well?" Honoka protested, finally accepting her fate when Miaka closed the doors and systematically undressed the chocolate futa girl in the back. Honoka said a small prayer of thanks their van had tinted windows.

"Technically, I won't be a succubus, I'll be human," Diane said, hiking up her muumuu and inserting an egg vibe past her pastel green panties and into her pussy. "The theory is sound: I don't drain your Hunger when you aren't winged and horny. The energy transfer from my body to Miaka's will make me tired and fill her pool of Hunger. However, if something Systemy transpires, I'm over 90% right now and this will be a good test."

Honoka was nervous and distracted when Miaka took off her keikogi, then loosing the white wrapping binding A sized breasts. Falling around Miaka's trim and muscular abdomen, Honoka took in the bright red of Miaka's plumage, spotted here and there with blinding blue - that same blue of small nipples poking within the down. Small in mammary Miaka might be, but past the feathers they were well formed and pert, sitting atop pectorals swoll enough to thrust them further forward and slightly to the side. Without doing it on purpose, those chest slabs twitched, causing boobage to dance. This hypnotic displacement brought Honoka's exposed cock from partially cooked pasta to steel girder in seconds.

Nevertheless, as the van pulled out of the parking lot and merged with the congested morning traffic, Honoka snapped out of it. "Hey! Are you planning on driving and orgasming? How is this safe? Or legal?"

"Pssh!" Diane waved it off as she sucked in a sharp breath, tail twitching madly and wings fluttering too much. Regardless, she mostly drove straight. "I've been...ummm...driving with a vibe in me since I was fifteen. There are no laws against having a good time, only if I expose myself does the popo get involved.

"Anyway," Diane said as she took a few moments to pant as she merged onto the highway and pointed her tail up behind her seat, "I forgot to tell you about the rest of the game." Set up on a mount strapped to the back of the chair and angled towards the two women in the back was Diane's phone, camera lens glinting ominously. "Currently, the rest of the wives are at home and watching the live show. Based on Miaka's performance, twenty Harmony points are on the table and they are going to vote where those points go. A good performance means muscles, boobs, hips, a second vagina if that's something you want. A bad performance could mean a hundred pound beer belly, acne, losing all your feathers...or a second vagina if that is a mood killer."

"When do you gals meet and think up these ideas?" Honoka asked, allocating the Beast to fifty-four inches (137 cm) long and forty inches (102 cm) around. "Do you have a secret clubhouse and find the most embarrassing thing to inflict upon me each week?"

Everyone screamed and paused for a moment after Honoka adjusted herself. The baby train thrust its throbbing way between the front seats and said hi to Diane, precum splattering against the middle of the windshield. The succubus swerved on the freeway and screamed while slapping the dark shaft with her free hand.

Deciding it would be better if Honoka was farther back, Miaka flattened the back of the seat and shoved Honoka's back against the rear hatch of the van. The bird then sweat and grunted for ten minutes slipping the latex hose over Honoka's engorged glans. Eventually in place, the pressure was tight enough to grimace Honoka's face in pain. A full foot of penis was sheathed in rubber, angry and red from the tugging and constricting Miaka massaged upon the shaft to do to get it wrapped.

"Oh!" Diane screeched, her voice dropping when a deep gasp evacuated the air in her lungs, tail curling around the seat and foot smashing into the accelerator for a stuttering lurch through the vehicle. "Now! Allocate now!"

Honoka complied, her own breathing hot and heavy from the ride. She couldn't see what was happening to Diane after moving the allocation slider, but Honoka was familiar with the frizzy irish girl Diane humaned into: hair not as shiny and fwooping into a bird's nest, booty not as thicc, brown eyes instead of vibrant green, shorter by six inches (15 cm), freckled skin more muddy than exotic, boobs shrinking down to Bs - though with her pregnant lactation they were probably as large as Ds at the moment.

Shrinking breasts full of milk caused Diane go from a sexy moan into a full throated yell, gallons of yellowish milk sloshing inside her dress before shrinkage exposed the nipples enough for the spray to sprinkler everywhere else. This shook the van up as they swung between two and a half lanes, cars honking in protest before Diane regained control of herself and the van.

Honoka sat on her butt in the back, getting a little tossed around but otherwise fine. Miaka, crouched in the center, was thrown into the side of the van, cracking plastic paneling with her shoulder. As the transforming woman rubbed her shoulder and tried to think again, both she and Honoka stared at progressing sexual transformation.

Status effects were not hard science. Magic took intent and melded it into variables beyond human understanding because they lacked consistency. What happened to one person was sometimes the same as another's, sometimes wildly different. One mage's fireball would be a sphere of burning napalm splashing when it hits the floor. Another mage with the same Class Features creates a pocket of intense, invisible heat contained inside invisible barriers. Without rhyme or reason, most people learned to shrug and accept Status shenanigans.

Which is why it was weird but not unprecedented for Miaka's feathers up and down her arms - the dense wings allowing the kikiyaon personal flight - to fall off. Red bat wings sprouted in their place. Spinning around, Miaka's tail feathers also fell out and were replaced with the same bat styled flap, like a paper fan made out of crimson flesh, twice as long as her tail feathers were normally. Red horns grew past her blue hair - matching Diane's horns in shape and size - but then Miaka's beak sunk into a mouth and she was left with luscious blue lips.

"What the...?" Miaka exclaimed, bringing a hand up to her mouth and feeling lips, her dark blue tongue spilling out and licking tentatively, then extending out further than a human tongue and licking all over her face as other subtle features made her more like a human covered in feathers instead of an owl that resembled human. Tasting a new face reminded her of certain important needs, popping the cork of the vial in her hand and downing the bit of potion, her eyes regaining clarity she didn't realize lost. Other parts of her were changing more subtly, her height stretching up to nearly six feet (183 cm), the knot holding her hakama unraveling as hips and glutes thickened with plushness and extra muscle, her abdomen bulging with more eight pack as the muscles fought for space while her waist narrowed from the Charisma boost. Almost forgotten in all the strangeness were those fluffy, red breasts rising and filling up to their HH size, blue nipples hard enough to put out someone's eye.

"I need bigger hands!" Honoka suddenly shouted, both hands frantically rubbing up and down as much of her shaft as possible, which wasn't very much. Because while Miaka's new chest fruit might not be the largest Honoka had ever seen, they looked the most firm. Something about bird ligaments or maybe just living as an MMA fighter, her boobs didn't only defy gravity, they appeared filled with helium instead of fatty tissues. As the final changes settled onto the kikubus woman, Honoka was finding herself panting with a need to sink into those balloon animals!

"Got it!" Diane said from the front, one of her hands smashing into a breast and clamping onto a nipple as she drifted across another lane and almost into the divider, but swerved back as she slumped into her seat. Honoka couldn't see anything, yet Miaka arched her back and dug her talons into the carpet on the floor, likely getting a rush of energy to feed her Hunger.

Glancing at the phone and remembering there were points at stake, Miaka climbed over the seat and silently shuffled herself underneath the large black rod, placing the slight curve directly between her breasts. She stumbled a bit, her hakama falling off and leaving her only wearing a white fundoshi straining to hold on, all the size changes and thickening wedging it tightly between her leaking snatch. However, only with a bit of moaning, Miaka got it together and settled into position. Without lubrication and without the size needed to smosh her newly acquired assets completely around the pipe, Miaka took another approach and gently squeezed her orbs against the penile undercarriage, urethra softly receiving a warm feather dusting instead of a typical pounding.

AiLoves
AiLoves
525 Followers