All Comments on 'Becoming Monsters 2: Ch. 52'

by AiLoves

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
YourNeighbourYourNeighbour7 months ago

Finally caught up. Thanks for this fun story.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First comment I’ve ever left on a Lit story. I happened across this epic this morning while home sick, and I’ve spent the day going through it all. The various size kinks aren’t really my style, but you write them so well! Your characters’ voices are distinct and clear, and internally consistent. Diane always sounds like Diane, etc. The world-building is incredible. I want to know EVERYTHING about the Races, the dungeons, the System - it’s all fascinating. You have a clear vision of what you want the world to be, and you are very good at showing it to us. I notice that you do not have as many comments on the more recent chapters than the older ones. I hope this does not discourage you; I am enjoying your saga so much. You write action scenes even better than you write your sex scenes, and I am so here for all the pop culture references. I think my favourite of all the wives is Miaka, although Padmava is a close second. Finally, there is so much love in your stories. In a world that wants to remind you of the bad stuff all the time, it’s wonderful to be taken out of that to your world, where love triumphs and swashes get (un) buckled! Thank you!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

I also wonder about the dearth of comments. I have assumed (yes, I know about that word...) that many the readers are similar to me. The societal changes brought on by COVID have been relatively kind to me in that I don't mind spending time without a lot of human contact as long as I have a cat or two and a stack of books around. I have played many roles in my life, mostly from a position of intellectual insecurity. While I qualify for MENSA membership, I am often overwhelmed by the imposter syndrome. Despite the fact of being rather competent in activities from basketball, to academic achievement, to folk singing, to the pinnacle of Aviation (I was an Air Force fighter pilot finishing that career in the late 1980s flying F-4 Phantom II aircraft), I had this constant feeling someone was going to figure out that I really wasn't what everyone saw. I later became an academic on the faculty of a top 100 university in the general field of Aviation Education. While engaged in that career, I developed into a keen detector of phonies. I found far more disingenuous faculty than students. That's when I had the life changing realization that all of us are incompetent in some ways, and may be supercompetent in others. Some of us neuroatypical folks can be beat down by the education system to the point of having low confidence in our abilities despite having several great talents. I spent the greater part of my life living up to the expectations of others. It wasn't until I figured out that outside expectations can never be fulfilled. We have to internalize our own goals and strive to meet them without hurting or limiting anyone else in the pursuit of their goals. If we can find ways to cooperate, we often can contribute to each other's success in surpassing our collective goals. Now that I am well into my 70s (and a decent financial, familial, and social success), I have internalized all of this to the point that I don't rely on nor desire the validation of others. I now enjoy intellectual pursuits in areas as diverse as Human History, cosmology, psychology, archaeology, genetics, geology, astronomy, literature -- and the list goes on. My greatest enjoyment comes from watching my children (2), grandchildren (5) and great-grandchildren (3) grow into competent, well rounded, confident people.

I'm not sure what the point of all this rambling is; maybe it is that we can't really change what others do or think, but we can change how we react to them. To paraphrase Shakespeare: Good or bad? Only our thinking makes it so. Or, as our author puts it, "Heep Harmonizing!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I do sincerely hope you keep writing- its clear this story and world means more to you than just its utility as spank material. I want to know more about everything! I wanna know what happens next! I wanna see more monster girls with absurd racks!

But really, its a genuinely fun read, ajd I look forward to more.

alsithalsithabout 2 months ago

Posted in Memoriam, 24th March 2024: For those who loved Ai and her work. I regret to inform you that a short while ago she passed on.

She struggled with much in her life, overcame much, some through her writing, but still had medical issues of assorted types that ultimately claimed her life. If you loved her work the song that will be playing at her funeral is "The Spirit of God" by "The Tabernacle Choir" Youtube it and have a listen in her memory. She passed in the company of those who loved her, and, I think, with her joyous spirit undaunted. I'll post here the first part of a short message she had pre-written previously when she knew that her conditions would eventually take her life. I am not personally a person of faith, but she was, and if you are I know she would appreciate your prayers and best wishes for her remaining loved ones. The message/prayer: Saying Goodbye To Everyone

\Sometimes people leave you

\Halfway through the wood

\Do not let it grieve you

\No one leaves for good

\You are not alone

\No one is alone

*******

\You're not alone

\There's no doubt

\Your gift isn't futile to be

\If we'll be united

\We're stronger together

\We always have the high hope

\Not all for one but one for all

*******

\Take my hand

\And lead me to salvation

\Take my love

\For love is everlasting

\And remember

\The truth that once was spoken:

\To love another person is to see the face of God

silentblackwatersilentblackwaterabout 1 month ago

Thank you for your writing. Rest in peace, and may the next life be all you hoped it would be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAiLoves@AiLoves
Ai Love has passed on. She will be missed. If you like monster girls and expansion/transformation smut, this is the place. Follow my SFW fiction on Royal Road. https://www.royalroad.com/profile/282252/fictions I have branched out to Scribblehub! https://www.scribblehub.com/p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES