Becoming Monsters: I'm Blue 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of them still broadly grinning, they got to exploring the surroundings. Wherever this was, the area was gorgeous. Not exactly pristine waters, but it wasn't a river and the beach had nobody else on it that they could find. With Abbey able to reform her clothing, and Justin simply not caring about that particular pair of shorts, swimming was taken care of as well. The waters were cool, the activity happy, but a couple of details struck as they got out.

The place really did look like a huge cube with a roof. Justin privately thought to himself that it was like the kind of house he would have drawn when he was five, but brought to reality. All except for one detail, the Corinthian columns at the corners. Just like the ones he had been drawing earlier that day. It should have looked out of place, sticking out like a sore thumb, but it didn't. Between the colors and the feel that it wasn't done asserting its own existence, it stood welcoming as the sun began to descend.

Of course, that's when the other details struck. First, the cool breeze did not feel particularly pleasant on their wet bodies, they hadn't found a bathroom yet, and neither had really thought to bring out a towel. Or dinner. These would need to be fixed, rapidly, but for now doing so would require the both of them to improvise enough to not soil the house between the entryway and the door that they got here through.

Step one, proceed to porch. Step two, shiver and sun dry. Step three, vigorously brush off themselves and each other. Step four, giggle like schoolgirls as the two proceed back through the hallways and the door back to the dormitory room. They took turns going to get themselves showered and changed, together they walked over to the cafeteria to grab something simple and filling, the two leaning so much closer together now than even the day before.

"Justin? I forgot to ask you..."

He was rather enjoying the snuggled dinner. "What is it?"

"What you did took the pressure off, right?" They were in public. It was not the time to be speaking of Wishes and mighty workings, of compulsions and life choices, but neither could she wait any longer.

He paused for a moment, took a sip of water. Leaned back into her. "Yeah, I think so. Can't even feel it now, even knowing what I'm looking for."

"Good. Really good. Guess that leaves one thing to do tonight."

"What might that be?"

As it would turn out, dragging Justin's mattress through the new door to sleep in that comfortable hallway would only be the work of a few moments once they got back to the room. Tired from the events of the day, the two cuddled together and fell asleep well before the sun set.

12