A Monster in My Phone Ch. 01

Story Info
An overtired entrepreneur gets possessed by a lust demon.
1.2k words
4.3
2.4k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Really big titties.... That's what I love. Love watching them bounce, love watching them wrap around my cock with oil on them or lube. Absolutely crave photos of soapy titty or gifs of them being played with in the shower. Which is why I was currently masturbating alone in my room to gifs of soapy titties bouncing. I know a handsome successful businessman like me should be able to go out and find beautiful women with large breasts easily right. Well if you could actually get out of the house after running your own start up company all day while making time to go to the gym, cook, clean, and otherwise function as an adult in modern day America where money is king and also super inflated to be almost worthless well, maybe you would also have trouble finding the illusive large breasted woman.

I pumped my thick cock quickly up and down as the beautiful redhead in the gif shook her soap covered bosom at me and my balls began sending my cum up the length of my cock. My cock pumped it all over my office desk and a few shots landed on my phone. I reached into the drawer on my right and pulled out my stash of paper towels and cleaner and wiped up my mess. Nice thing about working from home: I could jerk it at the desk and not worry about other people walking in on me. But while I was cleaning my phone, my thumb bumped one of those weird ads you see on those types of sites and before I knew it my phone screen had jumped through several different browsers, and then went black.

"Fuck!" I practically yelled into the air as I stood up. I angrily tapped my screen multiple times to no avail and finally just threw it across the room to my bed. Oh yeah, the office is my bedroom as well cause studio apartments are all I can afford.

Which means I likely can't afford to replace my phone since a virus from a porn site probably destroyed it. I looked at the clock and saw it was already 11 pm.

"Tomorrow's problem," I said, defeated and tired. I flopped into my bed and just stared at the ceiling. "There has to be more than this...." Soon my tired eyes shut and I was snoring away on my bed. At some point my phone screen turned on and white static danced across the screen. A pale skinned arm, long and lanky with sharp claws reached out from the screen and grabbed my arm. With a flash of light both I and the arm disappeared from the bed.

I woke inside a static dimension of some sort. It was loud, very obnoxious. I was wondering what fresh hell my dreamscape had conjured for me until the noise changed. It went from straight static to loud moans and clapping noises. The very sexual noises seemed to be coming from everywhere at once.

"Okay brain, you got the audio down now where is the picture?" I said. In a split second dozens of screens all playing different varieties of porn all appeared in front of me. They all had one thing in common, the women had enormous tits. I recognized some of them from porn I had watched before. The redhead caught my eye and I began focusing on her screen. Her tits were bigger this time. They spilled over her arms as she pressed them together. Her eyes locked with mine and she grabbed one of her nipples and pulled it up to her mouth and sucked on it. God that was hot. Then she let it go and her breast fell to her chest and her screen rippled like water then shattered.

Then I was in the room with her. I was sitting at the edge of a couch more luxurious than I could afford. The redhead was kneeling in front of me. Her green eyes pierced mine, and her freckles on her face framed them so well. She put her hands on my knees and pushed them apart. She dragged her massive tits over my hardening cock letting their warmth surround my rod. My cock was completely hidden by her breasts, their weight resting on my thighs. A bottle of oil materialized in her right hand and she began pouring the bottle all over herself.

When she emptied the bottle she threw it to the side and began massaging the oil into her breasts. They were so slick and my hard cock throbbed between them. She gripped both her breasts in her hands. Her tit flesh spilling over her fingers as she pushed them together on my cock. Then she began sliding them up and down. My cock was completely hidden in her bosom even when she came back down. I loved the feeling of being buried in them, but also like I was inadequate to have my cock worshipped by such amazing breasts.

I felt light scratches on my balls and ass. But the red heads hands were still squeezing her tits together and bouncing them on my cock. I was getting close.

"You can have what you desire...." A voice in my head said, "All you have to do is let me in."

My cock began throbbing and the scratching at my balls and ass became more pronounced. "Come on in baby, just let me cum on those huge titties!" I said. It was just a dream after all right.

The static noise shrieked back into my ears as I blasted cum all over the red heads breasts. Or what was the redhead, I was now staring at a monster. She had long arms with clawed hands that were wrapped around my thighs and ass. Her hair was jet black, long and curly. She had two golden eyes, her pupils slit like a lizards. Her lower half was all pale white tentacles that were rolling underneath her. The only thing that didn't change was her breasts. They were still massive, wrapped around my cock and covered in cum.

Her tongue slid out of her mouth, long and black, and licked my cum off her tits. "Mhmm delicious. You will be a fun host." Then her clawed hands spread me wide, and her tentacles rolled up and began entering my ass. I screamed and another took the opportunity to shove its way down my throat. I looked down at her smiling face, choking around the tentacle hoping I would wake up from this nightmare. She moved her breasts off my cock and positioned her tongue at my urethra. Then shoved her face down and I felt her tongue bury itself in my cock as she swallowed it whole.

I woke up screaming in my own bed my cock hard and my shorts full of cum. I couldn't remember the dream, just my fear at the end. I was in a full blown sweat and panting hard. "What...the...fuck?" I saw my phone by me on the bed and the screen was back on. The sexy redhead still sucking away at the cock between her tits.

"Oh good, so I don't need to buy a new phone." I picked it up and turned it off, then used my shorts to towel myself off and threw them into the laundry hamper. It was exactly midnight so I just pulled the blankets back over me and prepared for sleep again.

"Just a night terror wet dream, yeah that's a thing." I said to myself. I was soon back to snoring away, my body not noticing the feeling of warm tentacles wrapping around it, and the soft tender touch of a clawed hand though my hair.