Becoming Monsters: Tidbits 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The absurdly oversized breasts shrunk to a modest size... or one that would be modest on her new frame. Dark red-orange fur sprouted all over her body, striped with black, as she grew by over a foot and a half in moments, her head turning cat-like while retaining a human cast, somewhat Indian in feature. Muscles formed and bulked all over her, the clothing disappearing. Her hands turned to claws, her teeth to fangs.

Todd's eyes grew wide as one word crossed his mind. Rakshasi. Demons from India, powerful warriors and tempters. And shapeshifters, obviously. Illusionists, by the stories. Incredibly dangerous... and this one had easy access to him.

She was also growing. More muscles developed, her breasts expanded, and her cat tail swished harder. When she spoke, it was a much lower, though still unmistakably feminine, growl. "That was a rush! Couldn't even hold my form through it. Hi. This is me. My name is Gambhira Subedi. You can call me Ghata." She grinned, an expression that had a significantly different effect given her new fangs. "That buff of yours is intense. I can just feel everything working better."

The voice is what did it, snapping Todd back to the present. No matter what the myths might say, in front of him was an enormous, sexy, shapeshifting tiger girl who had just swallowed the biggest load he'd ever shot. "Uh, yeah. It lasts a couple hours if you want to try it out. You said you live in 222A?"

"Oh, yes." She practically moaned this. "If you ever need an outlet, knock on my door. I don't even care if you go to this kind of effort again. You earned some free fun, and I don't think I'll be disappointed. Who knows? If you make me happy enough, I might even let you pick my form. Today was on me." She shimmered a bit, turning into a petite Indian lady in comfy-looking pajamas. "Oh, and one more thing. Tell nobody about my true form if you want to survive the week." She calmly exited the room, closing the door behind her.

Todd just stared at the door for a moment. He pulled up his pants. Shook his head, then decided the reading could wait for tomorrow. He fell sideways, head landing on pillow, and passed out.

Across campus from these events, in a trailer by the Administrative Building, a very different discussion was taking place. Three humans and two Beastfolk (an Elk and a Bat) were sitting around a table. A screen large enough for all of them to read was at one end.

"Okay, what is so important that you called me in this late?"

The Elk was nervous, but spoke up first. "We had unexpected turnover with some of the student body. Some openings and arrivals we didn't plan for in last week's housing calculations."

The man at the head of the table grunted. "Any specifics for people versus openings?"

The man to his left answered. "Limited. We're lucky to get Race info at all for incoming students with this batch other than major outliers, and less than 10% of the present student body has fully filled out the survey. Partial data on almost everyone."

A sigh. "Of course. Let me guess, the threshold to run the models is too high? Can't just drop the data we have into it and let it run?" Nods around the table. "Fine. That's why alt mode 2 was created. Feed in all inbounds, the data for open rooms, and specifically only the completed surveys among the present student body. I don't care if the data is technically more than a week old. Remember the priorities. Life, Status Development, Studies, and Comfort. In that order! Neil." The Bat nodded slightly. "You're going to have a very long night tonight, not that you mind. You're the one who is going to be alert enough to make this work. Once the first round spits back out, assign out any inbound student with an 80% or better compatibility rating for the recommended slot, then rerun it as if those students are already resident in recommended rooms. I'd prefer five or six cycles of this with gradually decreasing assignment thresholds, but whatever else happens you need to have the new sheets to the dormitories by five in the morning. Use your judgment. Take tomorrow off once you do, the rest of the team can handle oddball ones and twos. Patrick, speaking of, any word on the sports program?"

The third Human at the table, a large and bulky man, replied. "Yes, sir. We will be able to at least attempt the Development League Project intramurally. No other school wants to do so for now, but we didn't expect them to. Given this, we can use the team's rule change recommendations for this year and start tryouts next week."

"Good. That will intersect with the Orders doing their Rushes, so we should get good participation. If there are no other questions or issues?" Silence from the table. "Dismissed."

It was some time later when Neil the Bat was looking at the results of the first wave recommendations. One in particular was interesting, and he made a swap to check numbers before locking things in. One student, a straight male Human, had obviously sex-activated abilities. He was level one as of survey submission, with zero progress. Yup, the survey confirmed he was a virgin. It would not do to place a male Succubus in the same quad as him despite it balancing sex ratios, he needed to be encouraged to fix that. An incoming straight female with high Charisma and a self-admitted high sexual body count would do perfectly, and the compatibility rating for that one was actually at 93%. The other had his reduced to 82, but that was acceptable. Neil finalized the changes, reset it as baseline, and began his second pass.

Halfway across campus, the beneficiary of this change, whose survey was a mere few hours out of date, blissfully continued his slumbers to recover from sexual exhaustion.

12