Genie in a Bottle Ch. 01

Story Info
Jason finds a beat up old lamp in the trash.
2.8k words
4.49
53.1k
130
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,267 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18

Jason was walking through the alleyway, trying to avoid being seen by the bullies he knew were looking for him. They came for him at the same time every day, and he learned to take different routes home. They seemed to be catching on though, as they would always find him eventually. The goal was just to go as long as he could without a beating.

He was almost out of the alley, and to a street he knew was safe, when he heard the all too familiar sounds of mike's bike chain around the corner. Jason only had a spilt second to make a move, and quickly hoisted himself into the dumpster next to him. Right away it smelled awful, and he had to pinch his nose shut just to keep from vomiting. He knew he was going to be filthy, but that was better than bloody.

Staying crouched down among all the garbage, Jason could hear the bikes coming up the alley. All he could do was pray that they wouldn't find him. He could deal with being filthy, but he didn't want to be filthy and get his ass kicked. He could hear mike and the other's voices laughing and shouting as they got closer. As they rode by, Jason held his breath and closed his eyes, and a moment later he was relieved to hear them continuing down the alley.

When he couldn't hear them anymore, Jason poked his head out, making sure the coast was clear. They were indeed gone, and Jason went about trying to brush the trash off himself. Unfortunately a lot of the trash had been wet, and there was no way to get it off without a shower. Jason sighed deeply, hating that he had to deal with this every day, and was about to jump out of the dumpster, when something caught his eye. He looked down, and sitting amongst the trash was a shiny golden something.

Jason reached down, ignoring the wet trash as he was already covered. He pulled the golden something out, and was shocked to see a little golden lamp, like you would see in a genie movie. It was dirty, and dented in many places, but it still looked cool, and Jason decided to take it home. He put it in his jacket pocket, and hopped down out of the dumpster. As he was walking home, it felt like the lamp was burning in his pocket, but when he reached his hand in it felt cool.

Thankfully Jason's parents weren't home when he arrived, so he was able to hurry upstairs without an annoying interrogation. As soon as he got to his room he striped off all his filthy clothes, and threw them in a pile. Before going into the bathroom to shower, Jason picked up the little lamp to admire it. It had a powerful look to it that Jason just couldn't explain. Something about it was making him feel funny, or perhaps it was just the smell of his clothes. It felt cool and warm at the same time, and Jason unconsciously started rubbing the side. He rubbed it for a few seconds, enjoying the hot and cold feel of the thing, before throwing it onto his bed and heading into the bathroom.

Jason took a nice long shower, making sure to get all the garbage filth off himself. As he stepped out of the shower he heard something fall in his room, and guessed the cat had knocked something over. He began drying off, and then as he was combing his hair, he heard a definite crash from his room. Without even taking the time to dress, he turned around and opened the door, wondering what the hell the cat was doing.

Jason opened the door to yell at the cat, and nearly screamed when he saw a stranger sitting on his bed. He quickly shut the door, wondering what the hell was going on. He hadn't brought any fresh clothes into the bathroom, so he had to wrap a towel around his waist. He was trying to figure out who in the world was the woman on his bed, when his mind began to slowly register what it had seen. It had not just been a woman sitting on his bed, it had been a very attractive woman, and she didn't appear to be wearing much either.

Jason opened the door slowly this time, half expecting the woman to be gone. He opened the door, and there she was, sitting on his bed with her legs folded, smiling up at him.

"Hi there," the pretty blonde said in a high voice, "you must be Jason."

"Um, ya, that's right," Jason said awkwardly, looking around the room for anymore strangers, "what are you doing in my room?"

"Well where else would I be silly?" the blonde laughed.

"Uh, who are you?" Jason asked, still looking around in confusion.

"I'm Elvira," she said merrily, "its really nice to meet you, its been way too long."

"Uh, I'm sorry, have we met before?" Jason asked, still utterly bewildered.

"Of course not silly," Elvira laughed again, "I think you would remember meeting me."

"Ya, I guess so," Jason agreed, knowing he would definitely have remembered meeting this woman. She was possibly the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She had long flowing blonde hair, and a prefect face. Her eyes were baby blue, and bigger than any eyes Jason had ever seen. Her little button nose made her eyes look even bigger, and her lips looked nice and soft. She was wearing a brown cloth bra that barely managed to cover her giant breasts, and no shirt. She had on what looked like a loincloth, and Jason could almost see up her skirt. "So, are you like one of my mom's friends or something?" he asked, already knowing that his mother had no friends like this.

"You're so funny Jason," Elvira laughed again. Jason couldn't help but stare down at her huge cans as they bounced around with her laugh.

"So then what are you doing here?" Jason asked.

"I'm here for you," Elvira said, looking confused herself now, "you brought me here."

"What are you talking about," Jason asked, taken aback, "I've never met you before." He was beginning to fear that some crazy homeless person had wandered into his house and room, but her attractiveness was keeping him from panicking.

"Well of course you haven't silly," she laughed again, getting to her feet, "I've been sleeping for a very long time."

"Wait," Jason said, his mind turning to a totally wild idea, "where's that lamp?" He began looking around for it, and saw it lying on the floor next to the bed. He bent down and picked it up, and was surprised at how cold it had gotten. It had none of the warmth he had felt before, and he slowly looked up at Elvira in dawning surprise.

"No way," he said to himself, looking at the beauty standing half naked in his room, "are you, like, a genie or something?"

"Well of course," she said, giving him a puzzled look, "what did you think I was?"

"I don't know," Jason said, wondering if he had indeed gotten beaten up, so bad that he was now hallucinating. "I thought you were some kind of homeless person or something."

"I have a home," she said angrily, her happiness leaving her face for the first time, "its right there." She pointed at the lamp in his hands.

"Right, sorry," he said, eyeing her carefully, "so that means, uh, you like, came out of there?"

"Mhmm," she nodded her head, happy once again.

"Uh, ok, so uh, now what?" Jason asked.

"Now you get three wishes," Elvira said, as if it were obvious, "whatever you want."

"Wait, seriously," he said, raising a brow, "I get wishes, that's not just in movies and stuff?"

"What's movies?" Elvira asked like a little kid.

"Uh, never mind," Jason shrugged, "but wait, aren't there supposed to be like, rules for this. Like I can't wish anyone back to life or something?"

"Not really," Elvira shrugged, "I mean some genies have rules, but not me."

"Uh, right, so, how do I do it?" Jason asked nervously.

"Say, Elvira, my first wish is, and then you say your wish," Elvira smiled happily.

"Uh, ok then, here goes," Jason said, deciding to just roll with this ridiculous turn of events, "Elvira, my first wish is for you to make me a sexual dynamo, you know, like, big cock, big loads, lots of endurance."

"Mmm, that's my favorite wish," Elvira smiled devilishly. She closed her eyes, and tapped her feet together three times. Jason felt something weird come over him, and then it was gone. He couldn't tell, but it felt like his dick had grown in his pants, without any extra blood flow.

"Um, did it work?" Jason asked slowly.

"I guess there's really only one way to find out," she smiled at him eagerly. She looked even more excited than him, and it started to turn him on.

"Should I use one of my other wishes to get a girl to try it out on?" Jason asked slowly, as much to himself as Elvira.

"Why would you do that?" Elvira said, looking offended and a bit angry.

"Well, I mean, I'm not really the most popular guy," Jason admitted, "So I don't think I'm going to be able to get a girl without a wish."

"Why would you need to waste a whole wish on some stupid slut when I'm standing right here," she asked angrily.

"Wait, hold on," Jason said, trying to understand what she had just said, "does that mean, that you'll, like, have sex with me?"

"Of course," she said and rolled her eyes, "that's like my whole job. Besides, I want to try out that first wish too. The last time a guy wished for that, he was like the best lay of my life."

"So I don't have to waste a wish to have sex with you?" Jason asked, still not believing it.

"Yes Jason," Elvira said impatiently, "I already told you that, now are you going to take that towel off or not?"

"Why don't you take it off," Jason said, deciding to be a little more daring.

"Mmm, now that's more like it," Elvira smiled, and quickly got down on her knees in front of him, "I love it when a man takes control." She reached up, and pulled his towel off with a strong tug. Jason looked down, and was amazed at the size of his dick. He had never really been small, just about average, but now he was huge. It wasn't even hard yet, and it was already much bigger than it had ever been.

"Oh wow, this one turned out really great," Elvira said, taking it in her tiny hands. She began stroking it, and it quickly grew to its new full size. Jason didn't know just how big it was, but it looked close to a foot. Once his cock was rock hard, Elvira looked up and gave him an utterly sexy wink, and then took his cock in her mouth. Her mouth felt soft and wet and amazing, and Jason didn't think he would last very long. She worked his cock over with her perfect mouth, and Jason was amazed he still hadn't cum. He had never gotten a blowjob before, and knew this was an extra special one, but he still wasn't cumming yet.

"Oh my god," Elvira said as she popped it out of her mouth, "your cock is amazing. I think you're going to have a lot of fun with this thing, and so will lots of lucky girls."

"I don't know how I haven't cum yet," Jason admitted, so astonished that he didn't even think, "this feels so good, I should have cum like ten minutes ago."

"You didn't just wish for a big cock Jason," Elvira reminded him, "you wished to be a sexual dynamo, that means it takes you longer to cum, but don't worry, I'll get you there." She returned to her work on his huge pole, and Jason just sat back and watched. At some point he realized he was staring at her tits, and wondered why they were still covered.

"Can I see your tits?" he asked as she sucked his cock.

"Mmm, I thought you'd never ask," she said, and reached back. Her bra fell off like it hadn't even been held together, and her massive tits broke free. They were gigantic, bigger than any Jason had ever seen, and yet they were perfectly round, and totally perky. If it had been anyone else he would never believe that they were real, but with her he thought it might be possible. Elvira smiled at his reaction, and then went back to work. She began diving down deeper than before, taking a little more each time. By the time she was taking nearly his whole cock on every dive, he knew he was about to cum.

"Oh fuck, here it cums," Jason said urgently, feeling his legs begin to burn. His balls tightened up, and then it felt like his whole body was on fire. He jerked off everyday, but cumming had never felt anything like this before. As he felt the molten lava shoot up through his giant cock, he let out a loud moan. The torrent of cum that shot out of his dick was more than he would usually cum in a day. It shot out like a fire hose, and splashed across Elvira's beautiful face. She began laughing hysterically, and Jason fired another equally huge load all over her tits. With just two shots he had drenched her, but it kept on cumming. He kept on shooting ropes that were as big as a normal sized load, covering her entire body. When he was finally done he felt like he might pass out, but it slowly passed. Elvira was beaming like she had just won the lottery. She scooped off a huge glob from her tits, and licked it up eagerly.

"Oh my god," she said, closing her eyes and relishing the savory seed, "it tastes so good, and god damn, that was a lot. I mean I've seen a lot before, but that was like, a lot a lot."

"Is that going to happen every time now?" Jason asked, wondering if that would be a blessing or a curse.

"Yep," Elvira smiled, scooping more of his cum into her mouth, "and it looks like there's still more." Jason looked down again, and was totally amazed that his cock was still rock hard. He could cum twice in a day, but never twice in a row.

"Seriously," he said in shock, "what am I supposed to do now?"

"Well, I think there's only one thing left you can do," Elvira smiled devilishly, standing up and turning around, "you have to fuck me until you shoot another big huge load in my pussy." She bent down, showing off the most amazing ass Jason had ever seen. Between the giant round ass cheeks, was the tightest, wettest, most perfect looking pussy of all time. Jason didn't waste any time. He stepped forward, took her lovely hips in his hands, and thrust forward. As his big cock pushed its way in, they both let out long moans.

His cock was so big, and her pussy was so tight, that the sex should have been painful and uncomfortable, but Jason's cock slid in and out with ease. It was a bit confusing for a pussy to be so tight and yet so inviting, but it felt amazing. Jason squeezed her ass in his hands, and picked up the pace. He began pounding her with all he had.

He felt himself starting to get close again, when all of a sudden Elvira let out a high scream. She fell down onto the bed, her legs shaking uncontrollably, and began rubbing her pussy furiously. Jason stepped forward, and shoved himself right back in. She let out another scream, and began shaking on his cock. Jason kept on pounding away, loving the feel of her orgasm. She was making a lot of noise, moaning and squealing, and even bucking her hips back against him.

He could feel her pussy clamp down even tighter as she came again, and felt his own cum rocket out again. He let out a deep moan, and began shooting off inside her. He fell forward onto her back, and reached out and grabbed her giant tits. They were soft and yielding, and felt perfect. He couldn't see how much he was cumming this time, but it felt the same as the first one.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Elvira panted heavily, "that was so fucking hot."

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,267 Followers