Becoming Monsters: Tidbits 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bit of a conundrum for the 18-year-old.

Lunch was quiet. Much to his relief. He got back to his room, his laptop, without running into anyone else. Turned on the computer, and got researching. An hour later, and he was convinced he should have done this MUCH SOONER. Path of Inspiration Bards were not precisely rare, though his particular performance was nearly unheard-of. Thing is, all the Bardic subschools were deep in each others' ability pools, so there were over twenty things he might see... and of those, most led to other ability chains and dependencies. He looked up as many as he could, committing some favorites to mind, before he heard a knock at his door.

He stood and opened it. On the other side was Ghata, looking tiny, brown, and cute. "Sorry to knock out of nowhere, but you need to know something."

"Okay, so not what I thought it was going to be. Come in, sit down. I was just doing some research."

She did so, occupying the chair Todd had just abandoned. "That's good! But... it's about our new suite mate."

He decided he could stay standing. Needed a stretch, anyway, after spending too long hunched over. "Is that who I saw you and Jem hanging out with today?"

"Yes. Um. Not sure how to say it. How much do you know about her?"

"Just what I saw. Petite East Asian woman, looked a bit shy."

"That's... true, as far as it goes. Song is a first-generation American, both her parents were from Seoul. What you saw was an alternate form, her real one looks like a white-gold anthropomorphic fox."

"Kitsune? Heard a lot about them but never met one."

Ghata looked alarmed. "Don't call her that! She got really mad when I did. Her Race is called Kumiho, they're similar but from Korea."

The word sparked a train of memory in Todd's brain. Korean creatures of mythology had a lot of unfortunate similarities to each other. Specifically, most of them hungered for Human flesh. "Um. Details, please. I'd rather, as you said, survive this week."

"Okay. Song is trying to beat her Racial Hunger. Abstaining from eating flesh won't kill her, but it is like quitting cigarettes according to her. She's on her second month now, but the process takes a long time."

"How long are we talking?"

"The first few from the Change just finished recently. A thousand days. She's a self-enforced vegetarian until then."

"Wait. So you're telling me that our new suite mate... Song... is going to want to kill and eat me until halfway through Junior Year?" Todd's heart rate was going up, now past where it was when he was with Kala earlier.

"It sounds worse when you put it that way."

"I don't know any way to make this sound better!"

"That's what I came here to tell you! Two big things help her fight her... cravings... and you can help with both!"

"I'm listening."

"Um. Boosting her WIS helps with her willpower to resist urges. She has a small stock of potions for that. The other thing is if her other body demands are kept up with. If you sexually satiate her, you do both. We told her about what you can do, so she..."

There was a timid knock at the door. Ghata looked at it sharply, then hurriedly moved to the window. She opened it, turned into a pigeon, waved with one wing, and flew out. Todd had to resist the temptation to boo the bird. He answered the door instead. On the other side was the small Korean woman they had been talking about. Short, petite, with waist-length straight black hair and dark eyes. His new suitemate. Song, Ghata had called her?

Her voice was as timid as her knock. "Um. Hi? Can I come in? I'm in the room next door. Can we... talk?" Her nose was flaring a bit, like she was smelling something intently.

"Sure. I'm Todd. What's your name?" He stepped back to let her into his room. She sat on the bed, rather than the chair. Interesting.

She shook her head a bit. Centering herself. "Song Min-Su. Call me Song." She didn't elaborate.

"Thank you, Song. You needed to talk about something?" Todd was an odd mix of emotions, given what he knew going in. Fifty percent nervous. Literal fear, for the possibility of needing to defend life and limb against someone fighting an addiction to it. Fifty percent horny, for the ideal outcome of this particular conversation. His penis was a bit confused at the mixed signals, and decided to wait for clarification before taking action.

She took a couple of breaths before answering. To Todd, the seconds felt like hours. "Yes. Um. I'm... dealing with a problem. It isn't really an issue with the others of the suite, but you're Human. You smell... good... but the others tell me you have some kind of way to help with that. I am a Kumiho."

It was his turn to take a breath. "Ghata gave me a very small amount of information about it, but I think I can. I'm a Bard, and my Inspiration grants a boost to your entire Ten."

Her pupils visibly dilated. "She also told me how you... grant it." She was sounding much less timid now. Much more aggressive. "That will help, too, if you live up to the hype. This just became the highest-stakes lovemaking you have ever had. Jem says you have instincts of some kind for this, but know this. I like to bite, and being bitten, but don't do it. If even one drop of your blood lands in my mouth, my ritual will reset and the bloodlust will take me." Her clothing was being rapidly shed, revealing her slender form underneath.

Todd was similarly getting naked. "Do you like it better in this form, or in your base?" It did not take him very long to get there, now taking a couple of steps forward.

She shook her head. "As my true self, to be honest, but for our first time together I'd much rather be in a form without fangs. We don't want any accidents happening." Todd's penis, which had finally gotten the clear communication it needed and was getting ready, paused halfway there at that particular image.

Todd approached carefully. She was quite willing, and something in the back of his head said she was experienced. It would do to approach in a way that made those accidents less likely. They were body to body, her skinny form feeling warm but frail against his skin, as he nuzzled at her neck. Her breasts, though so small as to be essentially flat, lit up to his senses as being extremely sensitive. Same at her hips.

Song, for her part, was behaving tightly controlled. Like she was nervous, too, afraid to do anything significant. She let him settle her back onto his bed, on her back, much like his encounter with Kala earlier that day. This time, though, his hands roamed all over her, ready to come up to her wrists if he needed to. He entered her smoothly, finding her wet and willing despite her demeanor. Her hands came down to grab her own thighs, holding herself restrained for him.

He bottomed out before reaching full length, which was definitely a new experience. Slowly and carefully, he made sure to allow her time to get used to him, smoothly pumping in and out of her. He fought his instinct to kiss, to nibble, to suck, settling instead for kneading his hands deep into her muscles, for playing in her most sensitive areas. She began to whimper, and her first orgasm took her the nature of the encounter changed... dramatically.

As she came, she grew. From her petite stature she gained muscle. She gained over a foot of height. She gained breasts, going from nothing to ones larger than her head. She then gained more. White-gold fur spread across her entire body, as her face grew vulpine and her hands grew claws. A powerful yet fluffy tail wrapped around Todd, pulling him in aggressively. Most concerning, her mouth sprouted razor-sharp fangs.

Of course, the claws and fangs happened last, and as they were beginning to sprout her transformations had an entirely predictable effect on Todd. Just as he found he needed to struggle to hold her down, he crested the peak of pleasure and orgasmed into her. Translation: just as she achieved her most dangerous form, his magic took hold of her and pushed it even further. Todd's abilities had barely enough time to tell him that she was much more sensitive in this form, and enjoyed the feeling of transformation, before he lost control of the situation. She suddenly grew even more, her muscles and breasts and claws and teeth becoming ever more prominent as she orgasmed again under him.

Suddenly, before he could react, those powerful hands seized him by the forearms and tumbled him to the side. In a blur, she was riding him. He had no ability to escape, she had him pinned. He didn't even have the mercy of going soft after his orgasm, Improved Performance kept him rock-hard, not even overly sensitized. He at least fit all the way in her, now. Really, as long as her back was arched up and her claws were far enough to the sides? He could let go and enjoy. She obviously knew what she liked, going off repeatedly on top of him as she pounded him into the bed.

His body worked its way back up in short order. Five or six orgasms later on her side, he came as powerfully as she did, and the feel of it finally seemed to bring her back to her senses. She stopped, looking left and right, then down at him to make sure he was unmarked. "Um. Sorry about that." Her voice, incongruously, did not change between her forms. "You okay?"

Todd took stock. He was DEFINITELY near-empty on mana, and quite low on stamina, but uninjured. "Yeah, I think so. You never laid a claw on me. Thanks for that, incidentally." A chime sounded in the back of his head. "Looks like you also pushed me to Level 3 with that, too. Um. After dinner, maybe I can talk to you and the others about what popped up."

"That sounds... nice. For what it's worth, this helped me. A lot. I don't normally go wild like that, but you felt amazing and I just wanted more. Even so, I kept control. I think... with your help, I can do this."

"That's good to hear. Now, if I can ask a quick favor?"

"Yes?"

"I'm really sore, my legs are falling asleep, and pretty hungry. Can you... get off? Please?"

12