Becoming More Female Friendly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of months later Freddie went out, alone, for his special dinner. It was his thirtieth birthday. His parents had called him from California where they now lived to wish him happy birthday and his mom said she'd couriered him a parcel.

"Thanks mom."

"How are you celebrating?"

He lied shamelessly, "Oh a bunch of my friends and taking me out for drinks and then we'll go to the Melrose Place Restaurant and that's a pretty swanky place."

"Oh that sounds lovely and I'm pleased you have a bunch of good friends."

The Melrose Place Restaurant was a couple of cuts above the outfit where Freddie usually ate. He was sitting alone drinking French champagne when a curvy female in a tight lace dress returning from the toilet glanced at him and he caught an eyeful of great tits.

"Freddie?"

He looked up at her face and thought she looked familiar.

"Yes."

She walked over and said hi, that she was Maggie Wright.

He hadn't a clue that she was and was about to say so when he remembered.

He stood and said, "Oh hi Maggie, we interviewed together for that VIP driver's job."

She stepped forward and kissed him and stepped back before he had a chance of grabbing her.

"Jesus you smell great and look great."

To his surprise she blushed and really smiled at him.

"Here have some champagne. I'll call for a glass."

"Now I'll have a sip from your glass. For a while back I was wishing you'd have a sip of me."

Huh?

"Oh it's lovely," she said. "Is this a special occasion."

"I turned 30 today."

"Oh happy birthday. Here let me give you a proper kiss."

He stood and they kissed and she pressed hard against him.

"God Freddy is that a boner I can feel?"

He colored and said she was just joking and must get back to her date.

"Maggie I'd really like to chat sometime. Please give me a call," he said, handing her his card.

She didn't say she would (or wouldn't) but took the card and smiled when they said goodbye. She went into an adjoining room.

Freddie was working through a magnificent dessert when Maggie emerged with a very unimpressive-looking guy and they crossed the far side of the room. Maggie didn't look his way.

Three weeks later Maggie called him and after they exchanged greetings she said simply, "I am free to date you as from today. Would you like to date this weekend?"

"Yes sure."

"Freddie I work long days so the weekend is best for me."

He took the risk. "Then pack a two-night bag and wait for me in the foyer of Franklin & Schmidt on Friday, say at 6:00. I have access to a country hideaway where I usually chill out but haven't been there for several weeks. I'll call the rancher who looks after it an supplies the bare essentials and I'll pack supplies that afternoon."

"You mean sleep with you?"

He pushed along relentlessly. "Yes of course. There's another bed but it's pretty crappy. If I don't want sex I'll let you know gently."

"If you don't..." She stopped and laughed. "God just when I was beginning to think all men are wimps, along comes Freddie."

"Freddie Dixon."

"Yes and because I know your name that suggestions it's simply the next step to sleep with you does it?"

"That confirms my fleeting thought you were an intelligent woman Maggie."

Maggie laughed and said Friday at 6:00 sounded fine. She'd call if she were delayed.

Freddie called Mrs Roberts.

"Hello," she said coldly. "I thought you had abandoned the cottage."

"No Mrs Roberts not at all. Look I have renewed contract with this lovely woman I'd met before and I've told her I'd give her a great weekend in the country. Um this is embarrassing... we haven't been intimate but she has tentatively agreed to sleep with me this weekend."

"How can any woman be tentative about sex?"

"Mrs Roberts I'm telling you I have no idea."

"God that's a new one on me," she laughed. "Well I will have the place looking nice for Friday night... I suppose you intend attending to this poor woman on both nights?"

"Ah Mrs Roberts. You and your daughter may have got rather the wrong impression of me. I really can be very nice and most women do like me. Her name is Maggie and she is just a couple of years older than me and she works professionally I think."

"You think?"

"I did suggest our relationship until now has been at arm's length."

"Yes and thank you for being honest with me. Now you enjoy yourself, do you hear and make a real woman out of this tentative woman."

When the call ended Freddie shook his head mystified. Why was that Roberts woman now being friendly with him when some time ago she had cut him dead? Women were so difficult to understand.

* * *

Freddie was working on a crossword in his bunker when his phone went.

"Hi it's Ross."

"Good afternoon Mr Franks."

"Call me Ross when we are alone."

Well he had said that a couple of times. Freddie didn't answer.

"Bonnie is over at Westlake Mall with a half ton of shopping, too much for a cab she says. Please go and collect her and her stuff at the western entrance and take her home."

"I'm on my way Ross."

"Good man."

Bonnie was waiting, surrounded by shopping bags and large wrapped items.

"You took your time," she said and got into the front seat.

Freddie said no kiss and was ignored. He filled the trunk and then piled the back seat high.

All set, he got behind the wheel.

"Am I no longer your friend?"

She looked at him and said she had no reason think that. He just had to accept her body was now off limits to him.

"Yeah okay."

"Thanks. How's your sex life?"

He signed and said he was practically running on empty.

She said that didn't surprise her.

Wondering about that comment, Freddie drove off slowly and said he guessed she was about to tell him what was wrong with him with women.

"Well that confirms what I thought that you are reasonably intelligent for a male."

She then cut lose saying one of his big problems was he didn't know how to talk to women, he was all 'I' and 'me' whereas a women would expect inclusive conversation where possible using 'our' and 'we'.

"Also you are dick-oriented like so many of the more callous men. You just wait to aim it and push it in and screw the poor woman until she's bleating to make you feel so superior."

"I'm not like that."

She snapped that he was and said to remain listening.

"You never once asked me how I felt and what I thought or enquired how you could brighten my day."

"Well a good eight inches of ...."

"Stop it. That's you and your dick attempting to gain dominance again. Do you ever think of placing a hand gently on a woman's shoulder and leaving it there rather that lunging to dig your fingers into her breasts?"

"Um no."

"And if her lips gently caress the head of your erection do you sigh and say that's incredibly sensitive or do you attempt to ram it down her throat in some sort of bizarre belief it will enter her vagina internally?"

"Is that possible?"

"God you are an idiot. No, no and not ever."

When Freddie had taken the last of the shopping inside he found Bonnie with her dress up and her panties around her ankles. She leant over the dining table after saying she wanted him to lick her into orgasm but not to put his dick or any fingers into her.

"Well good evening Bonnie, I'm off. Perhaps you'll have better luck with your dildo. My minimum service standard is I don't just lick pussy. I lick and enter it or else madam can get up herself or go without."

"You beast, a fucking tease," she wailed.

"Well at least I haven't called you a whore... correction, a manipulative whore. Just don't talk sex to me in future. Instead perhaps you might wish to comment favorably on my impeccable driving."

Freddie drove off thinking he'd really learnt some useful things from that whore when she was sounding off at him, making him out to be the Number 1 jerk in dealing with women.

Actually he couldn't fault what she'd said and must apply as much of it as he could this weekend up at the ranch. He signed and said Bonnie was okay; no way was she a whore. If Ross gave her more attention he'd find just how nice she could be. Yeah and if he also made the effort women would find just how pleasant he could be.

"Come into my personal development laboratory Friday sweet Maggie and be the New Freddie Dixon's first test case. I promise I won't be all over you until five minutes after arrival."

Freddie signed. Five minutes? Why hadn't he said with dignity 120 minutes? He was one of those reprobates that well-adjusted women of good character found, er, repulsive.

Aw shit.

"Freddie Dixon you parents didn't spend time, care and money to bring you up nicely in the expectation you would then squander your life. Show them some respect and appreciation!"

"Yeah asshole, make the effort."

He grinned and glanced about to look at the faces of pretty women. Yeah their faces, not their tits.

* * *

On Friday evening Freddie looked around the near deserted lobby and saw only two guys chatting, a cleaner at work and a teenager in tight jeans.

"Oh hi Freddie," said the teenager toting a backpack.

Jesus it was Maggie, in jeans and a tank top and her hair was down and she had just the brightest of red lips and the smile was wide.

He stopped short of kissing her and avoided checking out the tits.

"Hi," he said warmly. "Am I so happy to see you again."

Maggie appeared a bit lost for words.

"Come through to the rear exit. My car is all loaded and we are ready to go. Here please allow me to take your back pack."

She eased one shoulder out and he grasped that strap and she turned and began easing out of the other shoulder strap and stretched and kissed his cheek.

He gave her ass a friendly rap and grabbed the falling pack.

She giggled.

He smiled and pointed and she proceeded and near the rear security door he said lightly, "Great ass."

She giggled and said thanks.

Being Friday the traffic was heavy and it took them more than ninety minutes to reach the ranch.

"Oooh this looks idyllic."

"Yeah and probably does so in the snow."

"So you haven't been here in the snow?"

"No this is only my fourth visit. A woman at work had leased it but found it too far from everything. She likes to shop."

"It would be the perfect love nest," Maggie said as the car bounced over a small washout.

"Yeah I suppose so if you are into that sort of thing. I hadn't thought about it," Freddie lied.

"Oh Freddie you must think I'm awful thinking that way?"

Huh?

"It did take me by surprise but then guys say women are always thinking like that," Freddie said inventively.

"Well yeah, I realize I'm not the only woman with a so-called dirty mind."

Freddie was digesting that comment and almost drove right past the cottage. He made a wide sweep and to cover his mistake and parked facing the direction of their approach.

Maggie pushed her hair back. "This looks rustic."

"I haven't seen any sign of rust."

"No not the car, the cottage," Maggie laughed and Freddie felt such a fool and said yeah, it certainly had a touch of bucolic character with the peeling paint and moss of the structure set against old trees and with wildflowers in the foreground.

"Omigod Freddie, that's a side to you I'd not thought about. I'd thought you'd be focused on sex like most other guys."

"Who me?" Freddie bleated and the reply appeared to confuse Maggie.

"What you don't think about sex?"

"Oh yeah, all the time," he confessed more liberally than intended and noted that Maggie appeared quite relieved. "I guess your use of the word rustic stimulated my creative juices."

"God Freddie, this is getting a little deep for me."

The key was in the door. Freddie opened the door and stood aside to led the lady in first and heard her gasp. He hurriedly entered and boggled. The table had been set with silverware on a deep red tablecloth and two candelabra were on the table, each holding four lit candles.

The wood-range was cooking something. Maggie grabbed a mitt protector and opened the oven and gasped, "There's a piece of slow cooking beef here and roasting vegetables. Are you sure this is the right cottage?"

"Yes."

"What on earth did you tell the rancher?"

Without thinking Freddie said, "I told Mrs Roberts I was bringing you here, that we'd just met again and our relationship was tentative."

"Tentative?"

"I meant without saying it that we hadn't been intimate and um been together before this."

"But she must have known you were bringing me here to have sex with me and would have asked herself what other reason would I have for coming here?"

Freddie took out his handkerchief and dabbed his forehead.

"I-I guess at the way I was expressing myself and me desire to please you that I might have left you with the impression you were, um, virginal."

"Me virginal?" Maggie said, shutting the oven door and lurching around laughing near hysterically.

Freddie croaked he'd get the things and raced out to the car. A few minutes later, settled and confident he could handle in-your-face Maggie, he loaded up and returned indoors and almost dropped his bundle. He was gazing at Maggie, stripped down to her panties.

"What?"

He went Aaaarrrrggh.

"Oh you don't want me stripped? You must understand it's a warm evening and the stove fire has made this room so hot."

"S-s-stay like that."

"Oh Freddie, you sexy guy. The sight of my breasts appears to have swollen your tongue. What else has it swollen?" she giggled, stretching a nipple.

Freddie placed the bundle on the bench and taking a death breath said firmly, "May I kiss your breasts?"

"Sure, that's the reason I brought them with me," she smiled, sliding the tip of her tongue under the edge of her top lip.

Jesus.

An ancient call rang in Freddie's ears and permeated all essential cores of his body. Here was a woman of childbearing age on heat

Maggie must have been responding to the changes in his face and general demeanor. Because she leaned towards him holding up her breasts to him, breathing through her mouth, her eyes fixed on him.

He lunged towards her and she stood firm, unafraid. But instead of going for the breasts he dropped to his knees and slid into her. He ripped her panties asunder and his hot tongue snaked into her slick orifice, er the front one. She groaned, her eyes rolled back as her head went back and she gushed over his face.

She wheezed, "Omigod Freddie, don't excite me like that."

At that, Freddie Dixon knew that he'd aligned at last with a woman who'd love and cherish him and he'd reciprocate. They were perfectly matched to become a couple.

"Sex or the roast."

"Oh Freddie, you are so considerate. The roast will be fine for at least an hour."

THE END