Becoming More than a Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up to the bar to get our drinks and as I was waiting the man standing at the bar started talking to me. By now, apart from mom and me, he was the only customer left and he should probably have gone home as well because he seemed pretty drunk and I had great difficulty understanding what he was saying.

"That's a hot looking date you've got tonight. Is she DTF? I bet she is!" He slurred.

"DTF? I'm not sure what you mean." I replied

"DTF. Down to fuck. I bet she's a good lay isn't she?"

I was just about to tell him to shut up when the Barman said, "Pack it in Rob, your pissed so just shut the hell up." He then turned to me and continued, "Sorry about that, I'll make sure he doesn't bother you and your girlfriend again."

"Well okay then," I said glaring angrily at the drunk, "and just for the record she's not my girlfriend, she's my mother." With that I picked up the drinks and returned to our table.

After about ten minutes I began to get the impression that my mom's thoughts were elsewhere and she wasn't really listening to what I was saying. She seemed to have a faraway glazed look on her face.

"What's up mom? Are you feeling okay?" I asked slightly concerned, but she didn't reply.

"Mom. Mom. Are you feeling alright?" I asked again, as I reached over and gently shook her shoulder.

"What was that Chris?" she replied, her speech slurred. "Oh yes darling, I feel okay. I think your old mom has just had a little too much to drink. Is it me or is it really hot in here?"

I noticed that the faraway look had returned. "Hold on a minute mom, I'm just going to the restroom and then I'll get you home."

I had just finished relieving myself and was drying my hands when the Barman walked in.

.

"I need a quiet word with you about your lovely mother. What's her name again?" he asked, smiling at me.

"Helen," I replied, curious as to what he could possibly want to talk about.

"Ah yes, Helen. And are you giving the lovely Helen a lift home?"

I had no idea where this conversation was heading, "Yes, we're just about to leave. Why what's the problem?"

"Oh there's no problem, it's just that it'll probably be a couple of hours before she's ready to go," he said still smiling at me, "Do you want to stay here or disappear and come back later and pick her up?"

I was still totally confused, "What the hell are you on about?"

"Take it easy!" he replied, "I'm going to tell you but first you've got agree to stay calm. Okay?"

"Just tell me what's going on?"

"Well, it's like this, your mother is going to get fucked. She's going to star in a live sex show here in the bar and it's up to you whether you stay here or leave and I'll text you when we've finished."

"You must be fucking mad. Get out of my way, we're leaving"

He blocked my path and said in a quiet but firm voice "Hold on! Just stay calm and I'll explain everything but you need to realise that whatever you say or do won't alter the fact it's going to happen. The choice you have to make is whether you watch or not."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"I have some people who pay good money to watch attractive women having sex and tonight will be the sixth show I've arranged. Rob is the lucky guy who will be fucking her and no, he's not drunk, that was just a little act earlier to distract you from what I was doing. He's already told me how much he's looking forward to going to work on her gorgeous body. My punters will get a close up view of the action so they're going to be happy and so will I with the amount of money I'm making. Most importantly I guarantee Helen will have the time of her life."

I tried to interrupt him but he ignored my protests and continued talking.

"I've been watching her ever since you two came into to the bar earlier. We don't often get a woman in here as beautiful and classy as your mother. I had a chat with Rob and we quickly decided to put our usual plan into action. Obviously I couldn't ask if she would be willing to have sex with a complete stranger in public so, how can I put it, I took a couple of steps to help things along. I added a shot of vodka in each glass of Pinot Noir she had and then while Rob distracted you I added a couple of extra ingredients to that last drink."

"You bastard, what have you done to her?" I cursed at him. "Is she all right?"

"Don't panic, she's perfectly all right. I just added a tablet of Rohypnol and a few drops of Spanish Fly. You know what they are?"

"N-n-n-no." I stammered.

"Well Rohypnol, especially mixed with all the alcohol she's had, will make Helen feel confused with everything a blur. She'll know exactly what's happening but it'll seem like she's dreaming. In the morning when she wakes up she might feel a bit woozy and hung over but she won't be able to remember anything about this evening. Spanish Fly, actually Spanish Fly Pro, is an aphrodisiac. It'll make her feel super horny and she'll have a heightened reaction to sexual stimulation for the next couple of hours."

"To cut a long story short, in a few minutes she's going feel a desperate need to be fucked for the rest of the evening, but then tomorrow morning she won't remember anything that's happened tonight."

I couldn't speak at first, as I tried to take in what the Barman just said to me, but at least that explained why my mother had just started acting strangely. Was this really happening? Did he really expect me to let a group of strangers fuck my mother?

"No, no way!" I eventually managed to blurt out. "We're going to leave right now."

"I told you before this IS going to happen, you can't stop it. What do you think you can do? Go to the cops? We'll just say it was you that arranged it all, that you offered her to us for money, and you spiked her drinks. Why don't you shut up, come back with me to the bar and watch the show. I bet that deep down you'd love to watch her get fucked wouldn't you?"

That last sentence really hit home as he was right of course. Although I knew it was wrong, I did want to see my lovely mother given a good going over, to see her awesome body in action."

After what seemed to be a long period of silence, although in reality it was probably only a second or two, I finally made my decision.

My body trembled as I mumbled quietly to him, "Okay then, but promise me she won't be hurt in any way."

"You can be sure of that, after all we don't want Helen to remember anything about this in the morning. All we do want is for everyone to enjoy themselves for the next couple of hours, and that includes your mother."

"What time will it start?"

"In the next few minutes, ten minutes at most. Come on, we should be getting back."

We walked back into the bar and I noticed several changes. All the curtains had been are drawn and apart from a light shining over the table where my mother and I had been sitting, the rest of the room was in darkness. Chairs had been arranged in a semi-circle around our table, probably no more than about six feet away. I walked past these chairs, sat down on a high stool by the bar and turned round to look at my mother.

She had taken off her woollen jumper to reveal a tight fitting light grey sleeveless T-shirt which nicely showed off her full firm breasts. I noticed there were beads of perspiration on her forehead so I asked her if she was okay. Although she looked straight at me, she had a glazed expression on her face and didn't recognise me. Rob was standing behind her and began to gently massage her shoulders which she seemed to enjoy as she tilted her head back slightly and I heard her sigh.

A couple of men came in and sat down, followed shortly afterwards by three more. They all seemed to be staring intently at my mother, taking in her pretty face and stunning body. From the comments I heard they were impressed with what they saw. Three more men arrived and sat down on the last vacant chairs and the Barman gave a nod to Rob as a signal to start the show.

Rob gradually expanded the area he was massaging, his hands moving lower and lower, until finally they were caressing her breasts. He leaned forward and I saw his tongue dart into her ear before moving down and begin to softly kiss her neck. He then stepped back and then slowly, like a striptease, pulled the T-shirt up her body and over her head. Next he unclipped her bra and pulled that off as well, baring her luscious breasts to the audience. I heard more than a few murmurs of approval.

He pulled her to her feet, walked her round to the front of the table, and unzipped her skirt. It fell to the ground, quickly followed by her panties, leaving my beautiful mother naked except for the black fishnet stockings and matching garter belt. There were more murmurs of approval. He sat her on the edge of the table facing the audience and then knelt down beside her.

Rob started to caress her thighs, slowly moving upwards until eventually he reached her pussy lips. He pulled her legs open a little wider and inserted two fingers in her vagina. Even from the back of the room I heard a squelching sound as he explored her cunt and her body trembled slightly. He pulled his fingers out and I caught a brief glimpse of them soaking wet with her cuntal juices before he entered her again, this time with three fingers. After finger fucking her for a few minutes he pulled out of her again and ran his thumb over her clit.

"Okay Helen," he said smiling her, "I think you're going to enjoy this!"

This time four fingers entered her hot wet cunt and began to pound in and out rapidly. After about twenty seconds he stopped, his fingers still buried inside her, waited a few seconds and then began to pound her again. He repeated this process again and again, it was a full-blown finger blasting session. She leaned back on the table and her hips rocked back and forth against his invading fingers as her moans became louder and louder. Suddenly I heard a loud scream and her whole body shook violently as a massive orgasm ran through her. Rob pulled his soaking wet fingers out and she began to squirt. Fluid erupted out of her just like a water fountain, much to the delight of the men who were cheering and high-fiving each other. I must admit I gave a few silent cheers myself at this amazing sight.

While she recovered Rob quickly undressed and then positioned her face down over the side of the table, presumably to give the men a better view of the action. He moved up behind her and my jaw dropped when I saw the size of his cock, much bigger than anything I'd seen before, probably close to nine inches long and quite thick. I was worried that my mother wouldn't be able to handle this. He pressed forward and she let out a little moan as his prick pushed further into her until she had taken around six inches up her wet cunt. He held her hips and started to fuck her properly, moving in and out using long slow strokes. With each successive thrust he went in a little deeper until all but the last inch was inside her. She started moaning as he began to lunge in a little harder, and then with one final push forward he was buried balls deep inside my mother. She screamed and gripped the table as another orgasm ripped through her writhing body. He rammed his cock in and out faster and faster and kept that frantic pace going for a minute or two before slowing right down, grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her to a more upright position.

"Did you enjoy that Helen?" he asked. "The feel of my cock deep inside you. Do you want some more?"

I couldn't make out what she mumbled but it brought a smile to Robs face. He pulled out of her, spun her around, and then positioned her so she was lying on her back on the table.

I should have been full of regret at what I just witnessed but I wasn't. Watching my wonderful mother getting a good screwing from this guy in front of a group of strangers was more of a turn on than I would ever have thought possible, better than any porn film I had ever watched. Indeed I became so aroused that I had to jerk myself off before my cock exploded.

Rob pushed my mother's legs wide apart and without any delay shoved his massive prick deep inside again. This time he seemed to be pounding her much harder than before, each time nearly pulling his cock out of her before slamming it all way back in again. My mother was screaming loudly and her body shook wildly as multiple orgasms hit her. I had to jerk off again as I heard the men cheering, urging Rob on to fuck the living daylights out of her. It seemed he was doing all he could to oblige them, as he reached up to hold her shoulders and began driving his cock into her even harder and faster than before. He moved back down again to grope her breasts roughly before grabbing her legs and throwing them over his shoulders. She gripped the sides of the table again and her head rocked from side to side as he continued to hammer his cock into her, fucking her like a maniac. How could this ravishment of her terrific body last for so long? After what seemed like an eternity he gave a couple of final savage thrusts and then became motionless with his prick still buried deep inside her. A few seconds later he pulled out and fired streams of cum over her face and breasts, accompanied by cheers and applause from the watching crowd. I noticed that cum was also dripping from her pussy so he had obviously fired a load inside my mother as well.

I thought that was the end of the show and I could now get her out of there so wasn't prepared to see the men start undressing.

"What the hell is going on? Stop this right now." I exclaimed, turning angrily to the Barman.

"You didn't really think they paid all that money just to watch did you?" he replied. "Don't worry, everything else I said is true, I swear. They've all done this before and know the rules. No anal, no fisting, and no cock sucking. I couldn't trust them not to try and force their cocks down her throat. They won't to do anything to her that she could still feel in the morning. Well, apart from maybe having a sore cunt, but of course we can't help that? So sit down and watch the rest of the show"

I loved my mom deeply and didn't want her hurt in any way, so though I knew it was wrong, the urge to watch her being gangbanged was overpowering any rational thoughts I had. My perverted mind pictured them giving my beautiful mother the fuck of her life, relentlessly pounding their cocks into her cunt until it was overflowing with cum. It didn't take me very long to decide to sit down again.

They pulled her off the table and formed a circle around her. After just seeing my mother getting fucked by Rob's massive cock I was relieved to see that the rest of the group were all rather more normally endowed. She was groped from every direction as over a dozen hands fondled her ass and breasts. One of them stuck his tongue deep into her mouth while another plunged a couple of fingers up her cunt. They were like a pack of wild animals who had captured their prey and had now moved in for the kill. Another man started French kissing her while all the time their hands roamed over every part of my mother's fantastic body. Her knees buckled and I saw her tremble as the man finger fucking her brought her to another orgasm. Her head was pulled from man to man as they fought for access to her mouth. It looked like they were all trying to see if they could force their tongues down her throat.

Whilst all this was going on the Barman had put a single mattress on the floor in the space between the tables and the bar itself. Immediately the last man had finished with her mouth they dragged her across to it and laid her down on her back. Straight away a man got down between her legs, and stuck his cock into her. After another couple of thrusts he was balls deep inside my mother and began to fuck her hard. Her legs were pulled apart allowing him to drive his prick in even deeper and it wasn't long before he fired his cum into her writhing body. No sooner had he finished than a second man forced his cock into her. He too shot his load up her followed quickly by another man and another. Indeed there seemed to be a never-ending line of men waiting their turn to inseminate her. This looked a lot different to when Rob fucked her earlier. None of this group seemed bothered about giving her any pleasure, they were just using her as a piece of fuck meat. I'm not proud of this but I've got to admit that what I was watching I found so utterly amazing that I had to get my stiff cock out and start wanking myself off yet again.

Her head rocked from side to side as she was taken over and over again, screaming as yet another man mounted her, and drove his prick deep up her cunt, mercilessly screwing the hell out of her. For one second I thought this might be becoming a bit too much for my mother but then I saw her hips thrust upwards to meet his invading cock. Although by now all the men had fucked her and were coming back for seconds, there was no sign of them slowing down as they kept up their non-stop assault on her spectacular body, turning her over so she was on her hands and knees, and fucked her doggy fashion.

Every man took their turn in fucking her from behind, before they flipped her onto her back again. One of the men immediately started hammering his cock into her but didn't last too long and another man took his place. It seemed there was a never ending queue of men to fill my mothers' cunt with their cocks. Some of them were now getting too impatient to wait for their go at her and began jacking off. I saw a huge jet of cum land on her face and hair, and another on her breasts. Cum was also still leaking from her ravaged pussy, forming a messy pool on the mattress. Yet another man mounted her and ploughed his cock deep into her cunt as others pulled her legs wide apart again. By now her body was shaking with almost continuous orgasms but I'm sure I heard her tell them to continue fucking her, and that she wanted more cock. Whatever was in that cocktail sure seemed to have worked, at least tonight. have worked

By now some of the men had finished with her and were getting dressed and leaving. Finally, after they had fucked my gorgeous mother non-stop for over two hours, the last man shot his load up her, stood up, got dressed and left, leaving just me and the Barman alone with her. I walked towards her thinking I'd better take her into the restroom and clean her up, but as I got closer it became clearer what a state she was in and how big a task that would be. Mom was completely drenched with cum, her whole face plastered and her matted blonde hair stuck to her face in places. More cum was splattered over her breasts and stomach and it was still leaking out of her cunt. Her body was still twitching, and she had a glazed expression on her face as if she was staring into empty space. Despite all this she still looked gorgeous to me.

I was just about to bend down and scoop her up in my arms when I guess, even in her dreamlike state, she felt a presence above her. She raised her arms in a welcoming gesture and I heard a gentle moan come from her lips.

"Please, I need more! Fuck me! Please fuck me!" she pleaded.

My cock immediately sprang to attention again. I couldn't believe it. Here was my lovely mother, the stunning woman whose breath-taking body I'd lusted after for the last year, begging me to fuck her. By the time I'd even started to think about the consequences it was too late, as I was already between her legs with the tip of my prick pressing up against her pussy lips, and couldn't stop even if I had wanted to. I lowered myself a little further allowing my cock to slide a few inches into her hot sticky cunt. She threw her arms around my neck, pulling me down on top of her, and gave me a deep sloppy kiss with her tongue invading my mouth just like this morning.