Becoming More than a Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to drive my prick into her more urgently, each thrust going in a little deeper, and it wasn't long before I was all the way in. It was such a wonderful feeling, having my cock buried deep inside my mother's spectacular body. Luckily I'd already shot a few loads wanking off earlier, otherwise I'm certain I wouldn't have lasted this long. I started ploughing into her a little harder and a little faster, each time almost pulling out of her before thrusting in until my balls smacked against her ass. I was willing my orgasm to hold off so I could keep this fantastic feeling for as long as possible.

"Come on, give it to her you mother fucker." I heard the Barman say. "Fuck that cock up her!"

Her legs swung wider allowing me to get just a little deeper inside her. Our mouths were still locked together, and I felt her breasts against my chest as I picked up the pace even further. By now I was pumping into her as fast as I possibly could as her body thrashed wildly beneath me. I knew I couldn't last much longer and gave a last couple of hard thrusts as I felt my balls expand. I held my cock deep inside her as a torrent of hot cum filled her cunt. I pulled out, fired another stream over her breasts and face, before rolling off her. I think that last fuck had finally satiated my mother. Her eyes were now closed and at last her body was lying motionless.

It took me a little time to recover but then I got up and carried her into the restroom and started the process of cleaning her up. It took about twenty minutes to make her presentable before I dressed her and we returned the bar. By now the mattress had disappeared and the bar was in its normal state again, albeit with a strong smell of sex in the air.

"That was some show tonight," the Barman said, "the best we've ever had here. You sure are one lucky bastard!"

As we went out the door I felt him shove a load of notes in my pocket and said "Take this you've earned it. Don't forget to come back soon, your mom would be welcome here any time."

With that we went out into the cold night air and I heard the door lock behind us. I drove home and carried her into the house and up to her bedroom, laying her on the bed. I undressed her and then stepped back to take another look at my mother's magnificent body. I couldn't resist caressing her soft skin and feeling her full firm breasts for a few seconds before pulling the duvet over her and going back to my own bedroom.

I don't think I slept at all that night, replaying in my mind the events of the previous evening and wondering what the repercussions were going to be this morning. How would my mother be feeling? Were there any signs of the going over she'd had? Did she remember anything about it? Most importantly, did she remember me fucking her?

It was just starting to get light when I heard a gentle knock on my door and the moment I was dreading had arrived. Before I had a chance to say anything the door opened and my mother walked in.

I couldn't help it but my prick started to harden as I took in her beauty. She was wearing a red satin dressing gown, tied at the waist, which followed the curves of her wonderful body. I got this tingling feeling as I remembered that I'd actually fucked this gorgeous woman only a few hours ago.

"Morning mom, did you enjoy yesterday?" I asked, trying to read her expression, but she didn't answer.

"I was just wondering whether you felt okay as I think you had a bit too much to drink." I continued.

Still no answer. I was getting a little nervous now. Did she remember anything?

"Have you got a hangover?"

I wasn't prepared for what happened next as she leant down, slipped a hand under the duvet and then moved it slowly down across my chest, eventually coming to rest on my semi erect prick.

"Mom," I gasped, "what the hell are you doing?"

She put a finger to her lips, signalling me to be quiet as she started to rub her hand up and down my shaft. Seconds later she pulled the duvet away and knelt down between my legs, her beautiful brown eyes staring directly at me. I saw her lips part as she slowly took my cock into her warm wet mouth. I felt her tongue lick up and down my shaft as she continued to devour more and more of my prick. She then lifted up and was tonguing only the throbbing head before sliding her lips back down cramming me hungrily into her mouth.

I didn't understand why my mom was sucking me off but quite frankly just at this moment I didn't care. I began to move my hips up and down gently and reached forward to hold her head as it bobbed up and down sucking my cock furiously, her cheeks hollowing and swelling with the effort. Suddenly she lunged down filling her mouth with my meat, gagging slightly as my prick pushed into her throat, and then I felt her face brush against my groin. She had taken me all the way in and the feeling of her throat tightly wrapped around the top of my prick was just amazing. She began sliding her mouth up and down on my erection, repeatedly pulling back until her tongue licked the tip of my cock, before pushing down again taking my whole length into her mouth and down her throat. It didn't take very long of this incredible deep- throating for her to bring me to orgasm. She swallowed my first load but as she pulled off me my second and third loads fired cum all over her pretty face. I thought she was going to be annoyed but she just smiled at me, licking her lips.

"Mom! What the hell was that about?"

"It was a thank you present for my wonderful son."

"A thank you present? For what?"

"For protecting me last night and making sure I was okay."

"You remember?"

"Not all the details but I remember quite a bit of the evening. I have some blanks but I remember being fucked by some guy and then gangbanged."

"It was the Barman. He slipped a date rape drug in your wine and told me you were going to be the star of a live sex show. I couldn't stop it. He said if I went to the cops he'd say it was my idea and I'd offered you to him for money."

I left out the bit about how turned on I was to see my gorgeous mother get nailed.

"Thank you Chris, and thank you for the wonderful fuck you gave me." she said, moving up the bed and straddling me.

"Oh my God mom, you remember that as well? I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it, you looked so beautiful."

"It's okay sweetie, I understand, and don't worry, I wanted it and enjoyed it. I haven't had sex since your father died and didn't realise how much I missed it until last night. I think I'll need regular fucking from now on. I don't suppose you'd like to keep your old mom satisfied would you?"

"Are you kidding? You're the most gorgeous woman in the world. I'll make sure your stunning body doesn't need to go elsewhere for cock. I love you so much mom."

She undid her robe allowing it to swing open, took my hands and held them against her magnificent breasts.

"I love you too son. From now on it's just you and me my darling."

Ends