Becoming Mrs. Cockwife Pt. 04

Story Info
The story of how a sex slave marries a billionaire's cock.
4.9k words
3.89
7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My special wedding performance

Suddenly, a servant came up to me and asked me to follow him. I was already nervous enough and didn't know what to expect next. He led me to a room where James's mother and sister were already waiting for me. As I entered, James's mother looked at me with disdain and disgust, as if I was a piece of trash.

"Good Evening, Nisha Cockwife," she said, emphasizing on my new name.

"Good Evening, Ma'am," I replied, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Nisha, today you've made a commitment to my son's cock and as a part of our family, we expect you to fulfill your duties," said James's mother.

"I understand, Ma'am," I replied obediently.

"Don't think you've gotten off easy just because the ceremony is over. You still have a lot of work to do, Nisha. We expect you to be available whenever James's cock needs you. And you'll do as we tell you," said James's sister with a smirk on her face.

"I will do anything you expect from me," I said, trying to be as submissive as possible.

James's mother and sister exchanged a few looks, and I knew something was about to come up. I was scared of what was going to happen next, but I knew I had no choice but to obey them.

As I walked into the room, I saw James's sister and his mother talking amongst themselves. They both looked at me and smirked. I tried to hide my naked body as much as possible, but I knew there was no point. I was already married to James's cock, so there was no reason to feel ashamed anymore.

Suddenly, James's sister pulled out a LED light butt plug and showed it to me. "Remember this from yesterday, Nisha? It's going to be a part of your performance today."

I was shocked and confused. "What performance? What are you talking about?"

James's mother stepped in and explained, "We have arranged a stage for you to perform on, Nisha. You need to show your gratitude to your new husband and his family in front of all the guests. And since James's cock likes it when you have things in your ass, we thought this would be a perfect addition to your performance."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. On top of everything else, now I had to do a performance in front of all these people? And with a butt plug in my ass? I felt so humiliated and degraded.

"I can't do this," I said, my voice barely above a whisper. "This is too much. Please, can't you just let me be?"

But James's sister just laughed. "Oh, come on, Nisha. You'll do it, and you'll do it well. You have no choice."

I felt like crying, but I knew it would be pointless. I was nothing but a toy for James and his family to use as they pleased. And now, I had to perform in front of thousands of people with a butt plug in my ass. My life had become a never-ending nightmare.

His sister's name was Karen.I could feel Karen's cold gaze upon me as she looked me up and down. I had gone through enough humiliation throughout the day, and I was not ready for any more. But Karen had other plans. She walked closer to me and placed a buttplug with LED lights on the table. I was shocked at the sight of it and refused to wear it.

"No, Karen, I can't take any more humiliation. Please don't make me wear that," I pleaded with her, hoping that she would have some mercy on me.

Karen ignored my pleading and instead ordered the guards to hold me in place. I felt helpless as they restrained me. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes as I realized that there was nothing I could do to stop this.

"You will wear it, Nisha. You are nothing but a hole for James's cock and his friends to use whenever they want. You have no dignity left, and this is all you're good for," Karen sneered at me.

I could feel anger and hatred building inside of me, but I knew that I was powerless to do anything about it. Karen approached me with the buttplug and began to insert it inside me, ignoring my cries of protest.

As the LED lights on the buttplug lit up, Karen inspected it with a look of satisfaction on her face. She ordered me to bend over and spread my cheeks as she examined her handiwork.

I felt used and humiliated beyond measure. All I could do was stand there and pray that this nightmare would end soon.

As I enter the room, James's sister and mother are already present. I am bent over with the heart-shaped buttplug inside me, illuminating a heart-shaped light on the wall behind me. I feel so humiliated and exposed, but I have no choice but to comply. James's sister turns off the lights in the room and the only source of light is the heart-shaped led buttplug inside me. I hear James's mother gasp and say, "My, my, that's quite a sight."

James's sister laughs and says, "Look at her, she's glowing. She looks like a little slutty firefly." I try to keep my head down and not look at anyone as I feel their eyes piercing through my naked body. I can hear the servants snickering in the background.

James's sister tells me to stand up and I do so, feeling the weight of the buttplug in my ass. There's a heart-shaped reflection on the ground now and James's sister continues to laugh. She says, "I can't wait to show this to James. He's going to love it."

James's mother frowns and says, "I don't know why we have to go to such lengths to humiliate her. It's not right."

James's sister responds, "Oh mother, lighten up. She's just a cockwife. She's here for our entertainment."

I feel so helpless and embarrassed, like a mere object to be used and discarded at their will. I can't help but wonder what James's reaction would be if he saw me like this. Would he find it funny or would he think it's too much?

All I can do is stand there, naked and glowing, while James's sister and mother continue to make crude jokes at my expense. All I want is for this day to be over and for me to finally be able to get some rest and privacy. But I know that as long as I am married to James's cock, my life is never going to be my own.

I can feel the weight of the buttplug in my ass and the bright light projecting from it. James's mother starts speaking, "Nisha, you have to walk on the wedding aisle again, but this time it will be different. The lights will be dim and your buttplug will project a bright image on the ground. You have to walk slowly and show everyone your new title. You are the center of attention at your wedding. You should be proud of your new name and status."

James's sister chimes in, "Oh, and that buttplug is so pretty. I'm sure all of the guests will love it. It's like a beacon of shame that follows you everywhere you go. It's perfect for a whore like you."

I protest, "But I don't want to do this. I'm already humiliated enough. Do I really have to parade myself in front of everyone again?"

James's mother gives me a stern look and says, "Yes, you do. You are nothing but a cockwife now. You have to show everyone how proud you are to be married to James's cock. You have to walk with your head held high and your buttplug shining bright for all to see. It's the least you can do to show your gratitude for all that we have given you."

I hang my head in shame and agree to do as they say. I know I have no choice but to obey their every command. I am nothing but a naked slave to the Smith family.

James's sister walks towards me and cups my chin, making me face her. "Don't worry Nisha, it's not like you have any dignity left to lose. You are nothing but a toy for James and his friends to use. You should be proud that you are finally doing something for them." She walks away from me and continues, "Besides, didn't you say you would do anything for the Smith family?"

I nod silently, knowing that there was truth to her words. I had given up everything for James and his family, and this was just another form of submission.

James's mother interjects, "Nisha, I know this is difficult for you, but think about it this way. You are finally making a mark in the Smith family. You are no longer just a naked whore. You are now legally bound to James's cock and with it comes respect and power. You are no longer a nobody. So hold your head high, my dear, and walk with pride."

I take a deep breath and try to muster up some courage. I know I have no choice but to obey their every command. I stand up from the chair, and James's sister hands me a pair of heels. I slip them on and walk to the door of the room with the two of them following me.

As I walk, the buttplug in my ass starts to feel heavier and the light projecting from it starts to shine brighter. I can feel the eyes of the guests on me as I walk slowly towards the main gate. And then, I take the first step onto the aisle.

The guests start to whisper and point as I walk, and the buttplug's light creates a trail of shame behind me. I can feel my heart racing as I make my way towards the stage where I got married in the morning.

I hear James's sister whisper to his mother, "Look at her, mom. She's finally starting to own her new title."

James's mother nods approvingly, "Yes, she is. She's finally starting to understand her place in the Smith family."

I continue to walk, my head held high, as I realize that this is my life now. I am nothing but a cockwife, a naked slave to James's cock.

As I walked down the aisle, I could feel the eyes of thousands of people on me. I was completely naked except for the clit jewellery that spread my clit and exposed the inside of it. I had two layers of James's cum on my face, making me feel like a complete whore. But the worst part was the heart-shaped glowing buttplug inside of me. The light projected a large heart wherever it was pointing, and I felt like everyone was staring at it.

As I walked, I could hear whispers and comments from the guests. "Look at her, she's naked and has a buttplug!" "That's disgusting, I can't believe they made her do that." "I wonder how she feels, being married to a cock."

I felt so humiliated and degraded, I just wanted to crawl into a hole and disappear. But I knew that I had no choice but to keep walking, with my head held high, even though I was completely naked and married to a cock.

As I got closer to the stage, people started taking pictures and asking questions. "Hey, can you bend over so I can get a better look at your buttplug?" "Where is it attached? Does it hurt?" "How are you feeling right now, being married to a cock?"

I wanted to scream and run away, but I knew I couldn't. So I bent over as best as I could, and allowed people to take pictures of my glowing buttplug.

Meanwhile, a group of people were discussing the mechanics behind the buttplug's glowing heart projection. "I wonder how they did it, is it some sort of LED light?" "No, I think it's a high-powered torch that's shaped like a heart." "It must be attached to the buttplug somehow."

As they talked, I felt even more humiliated, knowing that they were discussing such intimate details of my body. But I knew that I had no choice but to endure it, for the sake of marrying James's cock and getting the money and home that came with it.

As I bent over, the guests snapped more pictures of my glowing heart-shaped buttplug and asked me more questions. "Wow, that's amazing. How does it work?" "Can you take it out so we can inspect it more closely?" "Does it hurt?" I felt like an object being passed around and examined by strangers.

I took a deep breath and answered their questions as best as I could. "It's a high-powered torch that's shaped like a heart. It's attached to the buttplug, and the light projects a heart wherever it's pointing. And no, it doesn't hurt, but it does feel humiliating."

As I spoke, a few of the bolder guests crowded around me and reached for the buttplug, trying to pull it out to inspect it more closely. I gasped as I felt their hands on my naked body, but I knew I couldn't stop them.

One of the guests finally managed to pull the buttplug out, causing me to yelp in surprise. As they examined it and discussed how it worked, I felt even more exposed and degraded. This was not how I imagined my wedding day.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, they returned the buttplug to me and I slipped it back inside of me. As they continued to take pictures and ask questions, I felt like I was nothing but a naked spectacle for their amusement.

But I knew that this was the price I had to pay for marrying James's cock and entering into this arrangement with his family. And as humiliated as I felt, I also felt a sense of determination and strength. I was not going to let them break me. I was going to survive this and come out on top.

As I walked on the aisle, I could feel all of the eyes on me, looking at my naked body and the clit jewelry that James's sister made me wear. I felt like a piece of meat on display for everyone to see and laugh at. I felt so humiliated and degraded.

Finally, I reached the stage and climbed up onto it, the glowing heart from my buttplug illuminating the way. I could hear the murmurs of the crowd as I walked, and I knew they were all staring at my exposed body.

Suddenly, someone on the microphone asked me to bend over, and as I did, the huge heart from my buttplug projected onto the black screen behind me. The whole crowd burst out laughing, and I could feel my face flush with embarrassment.

"Look at the slut, she's got a glowing heart in her ass!" someone yelled from the audience, and I felt tears prick at my eyes.

Why did I agree to this? Why did I let James and his family do this to me? I felt like a clown, like everyone was laughing at me and I had no dignity or self-respect left.

"I have no self-respect and no dignity left," I whispered to myself. "I'm just a hole for them to fill with their cum."

The stage was set in front of 4000 people, and I was standing there naked with the glowing led buttplug inside of my ass, shaped like a heart. It projected a bright white image of a heart wherever the light was pointing. Finally, the stage spotlight came on, and the light shone on my naked body.

As I stood there, a servant approached me with a paper from James's mother. I read the note, and it outlined everything I was supposed to say in my speech. The first word was "James's cock and my husband."

Taking a deep breath, I began to speak, "I am honored to be here today, as I stand here naked in front of all of you, I'm reminded of how fortunate I am to marry my husband, James's cock. I know that I am just a naked slut whose purpose is to please my husband and his friends, but I'm grateful that James's cock has chosen me as his wife."

"As I stand here before you, I am nothing but a toy for him and his friends to use whenever they want, I have no self-respect, and no dignity left. I am just a hole for them to fill with their cum. But today, I stand here before you all, grateful to be married to James's cock and grateful to his family for giving me a home. I'll do anything for the Smith family."

I continued, "My new name is Nisha Cockwife, and I am proud to be married to James's cock. I am grateful for the opportunity that has been given to me, and I promise to honor and respect my husband for as long as I live."

"I know that I am inferior to his cock, and I am honored to be owned by him entirely. I am nothing without my husband, and I will do everything in my power to please him. Thank you, James's cock, for giving me a home and for being my husband. I will do anything and everything for you."

As I finished my speech, I looked out at the sea of people in front of me, feeling humiliated and degraded. But at the same time, I knew that this was my role in life now, as the cockwife of James's cock.

I paused for a moment, trying to keep my voice steady.

"James's mother has been instrumental in teaching me my place in this family. She came up with the idea of my clit jewellery, which exposes the insides of my clit, and convinced me to wear James's cum on my face all day. I know it might seem strange to some of you, but it's all part of my duty as a submissive, obedient cockwife."

I took a deep breath and looked down at the note in my hand, which was written by James's mother.

"She has taught me to respect and serve James's cock, to be grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this family. And for that, I want to thank her. Thank you, James's mother, for showing me my place in this world. I am forever indebted to you."

As I finished my speech, I felt a mixture of shame and pride. I had publicly declared my submission to the Smith family, and now everyone knew my place as a naked slut married to a cock.

I hold the note from James's mother in my trembling hands, and read the next topic she had written: "Poem about how I am happy to be married to James's cock."

I start to sing my poem, my voice shaky but clear:

"My husband's cock, so proud and strong,

A penis like no other, so long.

I love to service him each day,

To suck him deep, to lick him all the way.

I'm happy to be his cockwife,

To be his pleasure toy for life.

I'll do whatever he desires,

My body is his, to use and admire.

I'm grateful for the Smith family's care,

For giving me a home and love to share.

I'll always be a naked slut,

But I'll please my husband, no matter what.

So here I stand, naked and free,

A cockwife for eternity.

I love my husband's cock, it's true,

And I'm honored to be his, through and through."

I finish my poem and slowly lower the note from James's mother, feeling tears prick at my eyes. The applause from the crowd is thunderous, but I feel nothing but shame and humiliation. I am nothing more than a naked slut, a toy for James's pleasure. And now, I am legally married to his cock.

I look down at the note that James's mother had given me and my cheeks flush with embarrassment as I see the next topic. "Um, the next thing I am supposed to speak about is a poem about how much I love James's cum. So, here it goes..."

I clear my throat and start to sing a poem about my love for James's sperm. "I love James's cum, it's my favorite treat. I love to lick it up and swallow it down, it's all I ever want to eat. I love to wear it on my face, it makes me feel so pretty and I know that James loves it too."

The crowd falls silent as they listen to my crude words. I feel so ashamed but I know that I have to keep going. "I love to be covered in James's cum, it fills me up and makes me feel so warm. I love to service my husband by taking all of his sperm, I am proud to be his naked slut and I will never stop loving his cum."

As I finish my poem, I feel a wave of disgust and shame wash over me. I can't believe that I just sang about my love of being a cum dumpster in front of all of these people. But, I know that I have to keep going and continue to serve James and his cock for the next 25 years of my life.

As I continue to sing my crude poem, the crowd remains silent, either too shocked or too disgusted to respond. "I love to feel James's cum drip down my chin, it's the sweetest nectar and it's all mine to win. I love to taste it on my lips, it's like a drug that I'll never quit."

I pause for a moment, looking out into the sea of faces staring back at me. I can feel the weight of their judgment, their disgust, and their pity. But, I know that I have to keep going. I have to prove my loyalty to James and his family, no matter what.

"I love to be used by James's friends, they make me feel so dirty and so cheap. But, I know that I'm just a naked whore and my body is theirs to keep. I love to be lost in James's cock, it's my whole world and my only joy. I am proud to be his naked slave, his cum dump and his plaything toy."

As I finish my poem, I feel a sense of relief wash over me. The speech, the poem, and the whole ordeal is finally over. I can't wait to leave this place and never show my face again. But, I know that I have to stay and continue to serve James and his cock, no matter what. I look down at the glowing led buttplug inside of my ass and I can feel the heat and the embarrassment rising within me. I can't believe that this is my life now. But, I know that I have no other choice. I am Nisha Cockwife, the naked whore who's married to James's cock, and I'll do anything to please my new husband and his family.

12