Becoming Mrs. Cockwife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood on the stage, naked and humiliated, I looked out at the sea of faces staring back at me. I was holding a note in my hand, which detailed the topics I had to speak on during my speech. The next topic on the list was "Poem about how much I love James's balls". I felt sick to my stomach, but I knew that I had to do what James's mother had asked of me.

"I am honored to have been chosen to be James's cockwife," I began, forcing a smile on my face. "And one of the reasons I love him so much is his beautiful, perfect balls." I could feel my stomach churn as the words left my mouth, but I pushed on.

"I love to kiss his balls and worship them, to show how much I love and respect my husband," I continued, feeling the eyes of thousands upon me. "His balls contain his seed, and I am proud to carry his sperm in every hole of my body."

I could see James's sister in the crowd, smirking at me as I spoke. "I know that I am nothing but a toy for James and his friends to use whenever they want," I said, my voice trembling slightly. "But I am grateful to the Smith family for giving me a home, and I will do anything to please my husband, including loving and worshiping his beautiful balls."

As I sang the final lines of the poem, I felt tears streaming down my face. But I knew that this was my life now, and I had to accept my role as James's cockwife. I would do anything to make him happy, even if it meant humiliating myself in front of thousands of people.

I took a deep breath and tried to steady my voice as I continued singing about James's balls. "His balls are my world, my everything," I crooned, my eyes fixed on the ground. "Without them, I am nothing, just a naked toy for him to use as he pleases."

The words felt like poison on my tongue, but I knew that I had to keep going. "I love to feel his balls in my mouth, to play with them and caress them," I sang, my heart pounding in my chest. "They are the source of his power, and I am honored to be their humble servant."

I could feel the eyes of the crowd burning into me, their judgment almost too much to bear. But I kept singing, pouring my heart and soul into every word. "Without James's balls, I am nothing but a naked, worthless whore," I sang, my voice breaking slightly. "But with them, I am his loyal and devoted cockwife, ready to do anything to please him."

As I finished the final lines of the poem, I collapsed to my knees, feeling the weight of my shame and humiliation crush down upon me. But I knew that this was my life now, and that I had to embrace it, no matter how painful it might be.

As I finished my speech and introduced myself as "Nisha Cockwife", I knew I would never live this down. I was standing naked in front of 4000 people, my clit spread open for everyone to see, and my face coated in layers of cum. I felt like nothing more than a toy for James and his friends to use whenever they wanted.

The music started playing, and I knew what was coming next. I had to dance with the glowing led buttplug in my ass. I took a deep breath and began to move my body to the beat. As I twerked, the heart-shaped light on the buttplug projected a bright white image of a heart onto the stage. I felt humiliated, but I had to keep going.

I moved my hips in a circle and bounced my ass up and down. The light from the buttplug bounced off the stage, reflecting the bright white heart onto the faces of the audience. I could feel their eyes on me, judging me, and I just had to keep going.

I continued to dance, swaying my hips and twerking, moving my body in ways I never thought possible. The light from the buttplug followed my movements, projecting the image of the heart onto different parts of the stage. I knew I looked ridiculous, but I had no choice.

As I finished my dance, I collapsed onto the stage, feeling humiliated and useless. I knew this was my life now, being nothing more than a toy for James and his friends to use. I just had to accept it and hope that someday, I would find a way out of this nightmare.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, determined to lose myself in the music and forget the humiliation of my situation. As I started moving my body to the beat, the heart-shaped light on the buttplug began to dance along with me. It bounced off the walls and ceiling, reflecting the bright white heart onto the faces of the audience.

I felt the rhythm of the music move me as I swayed my hips, twerked, and gyrated. With each movement, the heart-shaped light moved along with me, projecting the image of the heart onto different parts of the stage.

As I danced, I opened my eyes and glanced out at the audience. Their eyes were fixated on me, and I could see the lust and desire in their eyes. I knew they were all waiting for James and his friends to have their turn with me.

But in this moment, I didn't care. I just wanted to dance and forget about the shame and humiliation that had brought me to this point.

As the music continued to play, I spun around and shook my ass in time with the beat. The heart-shaped light bounced off the walls and ceiling, creating a mesmerizing display of light and movement.

I was lost in the music and the light, and for a brief moment, I forgot about the reality of my situation. I knew that this life was not what I wanted, but for now, all I could do was dance and hope for a better future.

12