Becoming Mrs. Cockwife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was pounding as the reporter asked me another question, "Nisha Cockwife, how often does your husband cum on your face?"

I took a deep breath and answered, "Almost daily. It's a part of my duties as a cockwife. I have to wear his cum on my face and body for hours. Sometimes I have to go out in public with cum still on my face. It's humiliating, but I'm used to it by now."

One of the male reporters then asked, "What does your husband's cum taste like?"

I felt my cheeks turn bright red as I answered, "It has a salty and bitter taste. It's not the most pleasant thing to swallow, but I'm used to it by now. I've been swallowing his cum for years."

Another female reporter then asked, "Do you enjoy getting cum on your face?"

I hesitated for a moment before answering, "Honestly, no. It's humiliating and degrading. But it's a part of my duties as a cockwife and I have to do what I'm told."

Another male reporter then asked, "Have you ever gotten pregnant from your husband's cum?"

I shook my head and replied, "No, I haven't. My husband always uses protection. He doesn't want me to have his child. My body is just a tool for him to use and pleasure himself with."

As the questions went on, I felt more and more humiliated and degraded. But I knew that this was just a part of my life as a cockwife. I had no dignity or self-respect left, but I was willing to do anything to please my husband and his family.

I felt my heart race as the reporters continued to ask me more questions, some of which were incredibly humiliating and embarrassing.

One of the reporters asked, "Nisha Cockwife, can you tell us about the deepthroat blowjob that your husband gave you on your wedding day? How did it feel to have his cock all the way down your throat?"

I felt my cheeks flush as I replied, "It was humiliating and degrading, but I had no choice. I'm just a cockwife, after all. And yes, my husband deepthroats me often. It's a part of my duties as a submissive wife."

Another reporter chimed in, "What about the physical effects of deepthroat? Do you experience tension in your neck and discomfort in your throat?"

I nodded, feeling completely exposed and vulnerable. "Yes, it's incredibly uncomfortable. My tongue gets sore and my neck feels tense. But I have to endure it for my husband's pleasure."

Another reporter asked, "Can you tell us in detail about how often your husband deepthroats you? Is it a daily occurrence?"

I felt a lump in my throat as I replied, "Yes, it's a daily occurrence. My husband and his friends use me whenever they want. I'm just a hole for them to fill with their cum."

As the questions continued to come, all focused on the physical effects of deepthroat on my body, I felt myself sinking deeper and deeper into humiliation. But I knew that this was my life now, and I had to be ready for anything that comes my way as a cockwife, no matter how uncomfortable or degrading it may be.

The reporter then asked me, "Nisha Cockwife, do you feel like you've completely lost your dignity and self-respect by marrying James's cock?"

I had to think for a moment before answering, "Yes, I do. It's not something that I'm proud of, but it's the reality of my situation. I have no choice but to be submissive and obedient to James's cock."

The reporter then asked me, "How do you feel about the fact that your new name is 'Nisha Cockwife', and that you're now legally married to a cock instead of a human being?"

I felt a lump form in my throat as I replied, "It's humiliating and degrading. But I knew what I was getting into when I agreed to marry James's cock. I have no pride or dignity left, but I'm just trying to make the best of my situation."

The reporter then asked me, "What about your family and friends back home in India? Do they know about your situation? How do you think they would feel about it?"

I felt a wave of sadness wash over me as I said, "I haven't spoken to my family in years. They don't know about my situation, and even if they did, they wouldn't be able to help me. I'm all alone in this world, with no one to turn to."

The reporter then asked me one last question, "What would you say to other women who might be in a similar situation as you, and feel like they have no hope?"

I took a deep breath before answering, "I would say that there's always hope. No matter how bad things get, there's always a way to make things better. I might have lost my pride, dignity, and self-respect, but I still have my will to survive. And as long as I have that, I know that I can get through anything."

As the interview came to an end, I felt a sense of relief wash over me. It was embarrassing and humiliating to talk about my life as a cockwife in front of millions of people, but I knew that it was a part of my duty. I was married to a cock, and I had to be submissive and obedient, no matter what.

The TV reporter then asked me, "Nisha, there are a lot of people who are criticizing your decision to marry James's cock. They say that you're worse than a whore who is clothed in public. How do you respond to that?"

I could feel my face turning red with embarrassment. I took a deep breath and replied, "I understand that people may not agree with my decision. But I had no other choice. I needed a home and a way to survive. James and his family gave me that. I know that I'm not proud of my situation, but I'm doing the best that I can."

One of the female reporters then spoke up, "But Nisha, don't you think that by exposing your body like this, you're degrading women all over the world? You're making it seem like it's okay to treat women like objects."

I was taken aback by the question. I replied, "I understand that I may be seen as an object. But I'm just trying to survive. I never intended for things to be this way. But I had no other choice."

The female reporter then asked, "But what about your dignity? Don't you have any self-respect?"

I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I replied, "I know that I've lost my dignity. But I had no other choice. I'm just trying to survive. I'm grateful for the Smith family for giving me a home. I just hope that someday things will get better for me."

The conversation went on for a while longer, with the reporters asking me tough questions and trying to make me feel even more uncomfortable than I already was. But I knew that this was just a part of my life now. I was a cockwife, and I had to be ready for whatever came my way.

As the conversation went on, I noticed that the TV camera was focusing on my clit jewellery. The reporters were directing their questions towards it, and I felt even more exposed and humiliated.

One of the reporters asked me, "Nisha, can you tell us about your clit jewellery? How does it feel to wear it?"

I took a deep breath and replied, "It's uncomfortable and painful. The jewellery spreads open my clit and exposes the insides of it. I have to wear it all the time and it reminds me that I'm nothing but a naked slut who's married to a cock."

Another reporter asked me, "Do you think the clit jewellery is a symbol of your submission and obedience to James's cock?"

I nodded my head and replied, "Absolutely. It's a reminder that I'm not in control, and that James's cock is my master. I have to be obedient and submissive, and the clit jewellery is just another way of reminding me of that."

A third reporter chimed in, "What do you think about people who say that the clit jewellery is a form of sexual abuse?"

I hesitated for a moment before answering, "I think it's a form of sexual degradation, for sure. But I don't really have any say in the matter. I'm just a cockwife, and my body belongs to James's cock. He can do whatever he wants with it, including putting clit jewellery on me."

The reporters continued to ask me more questions about the clit jewellery, and I answered as honestly and openly as I could. It was uncomfortable and humiliating, but I knew that this was just a part of my life now. As a cockwife, I had to be ready for anything that came my way.

As I sat there, the camera shifted focus to my glowing buttplug. I felt even more exposed and vulnerable, but I knew I had to answer the reporters' questions.

One reporter asked, "Nisha, can you tell us more about your buttplug? How does it work?"

I took a deep breath and replied, "It's a high-powered LED buttplug that's shaped like a heart. The light it emits is projected from the inside of my anus, and it's bright enough to be seen from afar."

Another reporter chimed in, "Why did you decide to wear a buttplug on your wedding day?"

I felt my cheeks flush as I answered, "It's a part of the deal. James and his family wanted me to wear it, so I did. I have to do whatever they ask me to do."

The next question made me squirm even more. "Does the buttplug make you feel good? Do you enjoy wearing it?"

I tried to keep my voice steady as I answered, "No, it doesn't make me feel good. It's uncomfortable and it hurts. But I have no choice. It's a part of my duties as a cockwife."

The reporter then asked, "What do you say to people who think that wearing a buttplug is just too much, even for a cockwife?"

I took a deep breath and replied, "It's not for anyone else to say. I'm doing what I have to do to survive. I have no dignity or self-respect left. But I'm grateful for the Smith family for giving me a home and I'll do anything for them."

The conversation went on for a little while longer, focusing solely on the buttplug and my role as a cockwife. As uncomfortable as it was, I knew that I had to be obedient and submissive. It was the only way to survive in this world.

As the conversation went on, one of the female reporters spoke up, "Nisha, traditionally a wedding day is considered to be the most important day in a woman's life. How do you feel about the fact that your wedding day is so different from the traditional weddings we see?"

I looked down at my naked body, still stained with cum, and felt a pang of sadness in my heart. "It's true," I said, "A wedding day is supposed to be a special day full of love and respect. But for me, it's just another reminder of how little respect I have in this world. I'm humiliated and degraded every single day, and this wedding is just another way to remind me of that."

Another female reporter chimed in, "But don't you think that it's important to have dignity and self-respect, even if you're married to a cock?"

I looked at her and said, "Of course it is. But when you're in a situation like mine, you don't really have a choice. I'm just trying to make the best of it and be a good cockwife. Maybe someday I'll be able to leave this life behind, but for now, this is all I have."

The same reporter then asked me, "But don't you think that you could have made a different choice? Maybe you could have found a different path in life, instead of marrying a cock?"

I felt a knot form in my stomach as I answered, "I wish I could have. But when you're born into poverty and you have no other options, sometimes you have to do what you have to do to survive. I never wanted this life for myself, but here I am. And I'm just trying to survive the best way I know how."

The female reporters looked at me with a mixture of pity and curiosity. They had never met someone like me before - a woman who had given up everything for a life of submission and humiliation. It was a reminder that not all women have the same rights and choices in life.

One of the female reporters then asked me, "Nisha, can you tell us about your wedding experience? You were quite exposed with your clit jewelry and the cum on your face. How did that feel?"

I felt my cheeks flush as I answered, "It was humiliating and degrading. But I knew what I was getting into when I agreed to marry James's cock. I'm just trying my best to be a good cockwife and fulfill my duties."

The reporter then asked me, "How does it feel to have your most intimate part exposed like that? And how did it feel to have James's cum on your face in front of all those people?"

I took a deep breath before answering, "It was incredibly uncomfortable and humiliating. But as a cockwife, I have to be willing to do anything that James and his family ask of me. And if that means being exposed and humiliated in front of thousands of people, then so be it."

Another female reporter chimed in, "Do you feel like you've lost your dignity by agreeing to marry James's cock? And what do you say to people who criticize your decision?"

I felt a pang of sadness as I answered, "I have no dignity left. I'm just a naked slut who's married to James's cock. But I'm grateful to the Smith family for giving me a home and I'll do anything for them. As for people who criticize my decision, I say that they don't understand the situation that I'm in. I had no other choice but to accept this proposal and I'm just trying to make the best of it."

The female reporters continued to ask me more questions, probing deeper into my life as a cockwife. And as much as it pained me to talk about it, I knew that this was just a part of my new life and I had to be ready for anything that comes my way.

As the interview continued, one of the female reporters asked me, "Nisha, how did it feel to be completely nude on your wedding day? You must be the first woman in history to do that."

I felt a lump form in my throat as I struggled to find the right words. "It was humiliating and embarrassing," I said, my voice shaking slightly. "But I knew what I was getting into when I agreed to marry James's cock. I had no other choice."

The reporter then followed up with another question, "And what about the clit jewelry that you're wearing? How does that feel?"

I felt my face turn bright red as I answered, "It's uncomfortable and painful. But I have to wear it because it's a part of my duty as a cockwife. I have to do whatever James and his family ask me to do, no matter what."

Another female reporter then chimed in, "What about the other women who are watching you right now? Do you think they're inspired by your bravery?"

I felt a sense of anger rising within me as I answered, "Bravery? I don't think there's anything brave about what I'm doing. I'm just a victim of circumstance. I had no choice in the matter. And as for inspiring other women, I hope that they never have to go through what I'm going through. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy."

The rest of the interview was a blur as I struggled to maintain my composure. I had never felt so humiliated and degraded in my life. But I knew that this was just the beginning. I was married to a cock and my life was never going to be the same again.

I felt a woman walk over to me and before I could even react, she pulled away my clit jewellery from my clit. I gasped, feeling exposed and vulnerable in front of the camera.

She then put the jewellery back in and started playing with it in front of the camera. I tried to keep my composure, but I couldn't help but squirm under her touch. She started spreading my clit wide for the camera and I could feel myself getting wet with humiliation.

Finally, she asked me, "Nisha Cockwife, how do you feel about the clit jewellery that you're wearing? Do you like the way it exposes your clit?"

I took a deep breath and tried to answer as honestly as I could. "It's humiliating and embarrassing, but I agreed to wear it as a part of my duty to James's cock. I have no self-respect left and I'm just trying my best to be a good cockwife."

She then asked me, "How does it feel to have your clit exposed like this in front of millions of people watching you live on national TV?"

I tried to keep my voice steady as I answered, "It's humiliating and degrading. But I knew what I was getting into when I agreed to marry James's cock. I'm just trying to be a good cockwife and fulfill my duties."

As she put my clit jewellery back in, she spread my clit wide for the camera, exposing it to millions of people watching me live on national TV. I could feel myself getting wet with humiliation and I knew that this was just a part of the deal. I was married to a cock and I had to be ready for anything that comes my way.

I was already feeling humiliated and embarrassed being naked and exposed in front of the cameras. But then, one of the female reporters took a special interest in my glowing led buttplug.

She approached me and asked with a smirk, "Nisha Cockwife, can you please get up from your seat and bend over for all the cameras? We'd like to get a close-up of your anus and the pretty heart-shaped led buttplug."

I hesitated and protested, but the cameras were already rolling and I knew I had no choice. So, I reluctantly got up from my seat and bent over, exposing my anus and the bright, glowing buttplug to the cameras.

The female reporter asked me, "Wow, that's such a pretty buttplug. Why is it shaped like a heart?"

I felt my face heat up as I replied, "James's sister made me wear it as a part of my wedding outfit. She said it symbolizes my love for James's cock."

The female reporter then asked, "And why is it so bright? Is it because it has a big battery?"

I replied, "Yes, it's a high-powered led buttplug with a big battery. It's supposed to be visible from far away."

Another reporter then chimed in, "And why is it so big?"

I felt my cheeks burning as I answered, "I don't know. James's sister just said I had to wear it as a part of my outfit."

The female reporter then said, "Well, it certainly looks pretty. What do you think, Nisha Cockwife?"

I replied, "I think it's embarrassing and humiliating. But I have to wear it because it's a part of my duty as a cockwife."

The conversation continued for a few more minutes, with the reporters asking me more questions about the buttplug and James's family. But all I could think about was how exposed and vulnerable I felt, with my anus and the bright, glowing buttplug on full display for the entire nation to see.

The reporter then leaned in closer and asked, "Can you tell us more about the heart-shaped buttplug you're wearing?"

I felt myself blushing deeply as I bent over, exposing the buttplug to the camera. "It's just a part of my uniform as a cockwife," I said, trying to sound nonchalant.

"But why a heart-shaped buttplug?" the reporter pressed, her tone curious.

I took a deep breath and felt my cheeks flush hotter as I gave my answer. "James likes the heart shape. He says it reminds him that I'm his property and that I belong to him. It's just another way for him to assert his dominance over me."

The reporter nodded, her eyes glittering with curiosity. "But is it uncomfortable to wear something like that for so long?"

I shifted awkwardly, feeling the buttplug press against my insides. "It's definitely uncomfortable, but I've gotten used to it over time. It's just another part of my daily routine now."

The reporter pressed on, "What about when you have to go to the bathroom?"

I felt myself cringe at the thought, knowing how embarrassing it was going to be to answer. "I have to take it out every time I go to the bathroom," I admitted, feeling a deep sense of humiliation.

The reporter nodded, as though this was all perfectly normal. "And what do you do with it when you take it out?"

I felt a deep sense of shame as I replied, "I have to clean it and sanitize it before putting it back in. It's just a part of my duty as a cockwife."

The rest of the conversation went on in a similar vein, the reporter asking me more and more embarrassing questions about the heart-shaped buttplug. It was humiliating, but I knew that this was all just a part of being a cockwife. I had to be willing to do whatever it takes to please James and his family, no matter how degrading it might be.

I couldn't believe what was happening. The TV reporters were inspecting my heart-shaped led buttplug and were broadcasting it live for millions of people to see. I felt like my body was nothing but a showpiece for them to gawk at and humiliate.