Becoming Mrs. Cockwife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bent over, naked and exposed, as the camera zoomed in on my buttplug. The reporter wiggled it around on camera, causing my anus to gape open and expose my insides. It was incredibly humiliating to have my most intimate parts displayed for everyone to see like this.

In slow motion, the camera captured every detail of my buttplug spreading my anus lips. My anus expanded to accommodate the shape of the buttplug, and then bounced back to its normal size when it was removed. It was like my body was nothing but a toy for them to play with and humiliate.

The reporter then inserted the buttplug back into my anus, all the while keeping the camera focused on my backside. I felt violated and exposed, like my body was nothing but an object for them to use and manipulate.

As the interview went on, I struggled to keep myself composed. I tried my best to answer their questions and be as submissive as possible, but it was hard to keep up the act when I was being treated so cruelly and humiliated in front of the entire world.

I shifted uncomfortably on the chair, my heart-shaped LED buttplug still glowing brightly inside of me. The reporter who had inserted and removed it earlier was now asking me questions again. I felt a bit uneasy knowing that the camera was focused on my exposed anus, but I knew that this was all a part of the humiliation that came along with being a cockwife.

"So, Nisha Cockwife, how did it feel when I inserted the buttplug earlier?" the reporter asked, a smirk on her face.

I swallowed hard, trying to keep my composure. "It was very uncomfortable and shocking. I was not expecting you to do it without telling me first."

The reporter chuckled. "Well, that's just a part of the job, Nisha. You're here to entertain us and we have to make sure that you're doing a good job."

I felt a wave of humiliation wash over me as she spoke. I was nothing but a toy for their amusement, a naked slut who was being paraded around for their entertainment.

Trying to regain some semblance of control, I straightened up in my chair and tried to sound confident. "Yes, I understand that. But I would appreciate it if you would let me know before you do something like that again."

The reporter shrugged. "Sure, I'll keep that in mind. So, how did it feel when I pulled out the buttplug?"

I winced as I remembered the sensation. "It was very uncomfortable and painful. The buttplug was pushed in way too hard and it hurt when it was being removed."

The reporter nodded. "I can imagine. But that's just a part of the humiliation, Nisha. You're a cockwife now and you have to be ready for anything that comes your way."

I nodded, feeling defeated. This was my life now - being humiliated and degraded at every turn. But I had to keep going. For the sake of the Smith family and for my own survival, I had to endure this humiliation and do whatever was required of me.

I was still bent over in front of the tv reporters with my glowing led buttplug inside of my ass. I could feel the heat from the camera on my skin as it focussed on my butt plug laden asshole. I was humiliated beyond belief, but I couldn't do anything about it. I had signed up for this when I agreed to marry James's cock.

As the interview came to an end, the reporters asked me to stay bent over for a few more minutes. They all gathered on either side of me and clicked a few pictures with me still bent down and my buttplug in the center of the photo. I could hear the camera shutter sound as they took pictures of me like an animal in a zoo. I felt so degraded and ashamed.

After they were done, the reporters thanked me for sharing my motivations. I slowly stood up and tried to cover myself as much as I could with my hands. But they asked me to bend down again for one more photo. I couldn't believe what was happening to me.

I reluctantly bent down again and the reporters gathered around me. They made victory signs with their fingers and clicked a photo of me in that pose. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I was just a naked slut for their entertainment. I couldn't wait for this day to be over.

The reporters gathered around me and started clicking pictures of me. I could hear them making comments about my glowing buttplug and how it shone even in the dimly lit room.

"Wow, check out that buttplug! It's like a disco ball in her ass!" one of the reporters exclaimed.

Another reporter chimed in, "I've never seen a buttplug that glows like that before. This is some next-level kink!"

I could feel their eyes on me as they continued to take pictures. I felt like a piece of meat on display for their amusement.

"Can you imagine being married to just a cock? And having to wear a buttplug like that all the time?" another reporter asked.

"I can't even imagine what her life is like. But I've got to admit, it's pretty hot seeing her like this," another reporter added.

Their words made me feel even more degraded and used. I couldn't believe that this was my life now.

As they finished taking pictures, the reporters started to pack up their equipment. I stood up, feeling a little unsteady on my feet. I couldn't wait to get out of there and go back to my house where I could hide away from all the humiliation.