All Comments on 'Becoming Mrs. Pleasure'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 208 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with the commenters who divine the purpose of this story. But I am curious of the psychobabble gender dichotomy used: the Alpha and Beta male descriptors. It's like social Darwinian or a sociobiological explanation of human male behavior. Ridiculously reductionist bullshit. Makes a convenient literary device but in the real world would be a mental illness or dysfunction. Which of course make its a satire because the male protagonist IS mentally ill. That RichardGerald managed to manipulate that trope in his story is pure genius.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

They say never disturb a sleeping dragon. She did by her prostitution (closing contracts) and her adultery. What more can you expect from a person that has PTS and a hot of other things. PTSD may only surface when it is triggered, like a film, a smell, a touch or loads of other things. In this case I would say it was her adultery. With me my trigger was my wife. She divorced me for it but her affairs gave it to me. As soon as the divorce was final my OTSD evaporated by around 95%. She has gone far away from I have leaned. What I can't say is will it trigger again i I ever meet her? I hope I never find out.

Madeira1076Madeira10765 months ago

Wow, fuck me!

Apocalypse Now. What a story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Unfinished

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another cuck soldier story. Surely not everyone in the military is a cuck, and no one believes that the MC's behaviour changes that.

bacchant2bacchant22 months ago

You started with the same old myth about size matters which is so easy to check on the internet these days and of course its a total fallacy when its been scientifically published that its the whole package of build up to the act that matters and strangely the distance between the clitoris and the virgina. So knowing all that i couldnt be bothered to read the rest of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

OMG! Terrifying!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Well that was a dark take filled full of people who for varying reasons were immoral and in one case amoral. It was written very well but the subject matter was distasteful both the violence and the casual betrayals and whoring. As such I'm not sure how I want to rate this story. I don't think I've read a story full of distasteful people who you can't like yet the fact I read it to the end does speak of the quality of the writing. It's a very disturbing yet clever story. BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous