All Comments on 'Becoming Mrs. Pleasure'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 208 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Well that was a dark take filled full of people who for varying reasons were immoral and in one case amoral. It was written very well but the subject matter was distasteful both the violence and the casual betrayals and whoring. As such I'm not sure how I want to rate this story. I don't think I've read a story full of distasteful people who you can't like yet the fact I read it to the end does speak of the quality of the writing. It's a very disturbing yet clever story. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

OMG! Terrifying!

bacchant2bacchant22 months ago

You started with the same old myth about size matters which is so easy to check on the internet these days and of course its a total fallacy when its been scientifically published that its the whole package of build up to the act that matters and strangely the distance between the clitoris and the virgina. So knowing all that i couldnt be bothered to read the rest of your story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another cuck soldier story. Surely not everyone in the military is a cuck, and no one believes that the MC's behaviour changes that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Unfinished

Madeira1076Madeira10765 months ago

Wow, fuck me!

Apocalypse Now. What a story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

They say never disturb a sleeping dragon. She did by her prostitution (closing contracts) and her adultery. What more can you expect from a person that has PTS and a hot of other things. PTSD may only surface when it is triggered, like a film, a smell, a touch or loads of other things. In this case I would say it was her adultery. With me my trigger was my wife. She divorced me for it but her affairs gave it to me. As soon as the divorce was final my OTSD evaporated by around 95%. She has gone far away from I have leaned. What I can't say is will it trigger again i I ever meet her? I hope I never find out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with the commenters who divine the purpose of this story. But I am curious of the psychobabble gender dichotomy used: the Alpha and Beta male descriptors. It's like social Darwinian or a sociobiological explanation of human male behavior. Ridiculously reductionist bullshit. Makes a convenient literary device but in the real world would be a mental illness or dysfunction. Which of course make its a satire because the male protagonist IS mentally ill. That RichardGerald managed to manipulate that trope in his story is pure genius.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Calico75,

Rick was not pretending to be Richard. Two personalities resided within him, fighting for dominance, and one thing is obvious: at the very least Richard was not privy to Rick's thoughts. They were as separate as two whole different people.

This is evidenced by Richard even receiving the postcard from Rick, let alone his response. It was a message to Richard directly and would have no meaning for any other person.

If Rick was just pretending to be Richard, there would have been no need to inform himself that Rick was on his way for him. The postcard was not used as a plot device in any other way, so it is what it is, on face value.

As two separate personalities, it was the circumstances of his life that allowed one or the other to come to the fore.

He was probably schizophrenic his whole life, but war allowed the Rick persona to emerge and become entrenched, as a matter of survival.

It would have been just as strong a need to 'survive' for Richard to reemerge after the war: a way of returning to civilized life, segregating away the monstrosity of his war experiences.

Her betrayal also needed to be 'survived'. Richard could not have done it, but Rick sure could. Richard, being the soft, kind, beta male would never have gotten over the devastation... so he will remain suppressed, and Rick is here to stay.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Laughing... a snigger, really.

Ok... the anony comment from a month ago did say the story was psychobabble... but the one thing focused on, the one thing the reader pointed out?

...The grammatical error of using discuss instead of disgust.

If that's the issue that plagues you, dear anony, after reading this story, then I question your own psychological profile.

As for grammatical errors, that's something I would expect of stories posted on an amateur site like this. I am not sure too many literary geniuses or professional writers submit work here: although some of it is stunning.

As for this story... kudos.

While the subject matter may be distasteful and dark, no-one can say it's a cliche, like most of the work posted here.

As for the subject matter itself... well, human life is a full spectrum of different experiences and perspectives. All I can say is, bad things happen, even to good people... but if you should play with fire expect to get burnt. If your own actions lead to misfortune, the outcome may be disproportionate, but it is still the result of whatever you did that caused it to happen in the first place, and I don't feel sorry for you.

Steal from organised crime, and you may lose your hands. Or your life. Them's the breaks.

No laws or social codes have any effect if a person does not abide by them. You can never know what thoughts reside in someone else's head.

Consider this a cautionary tale.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't pretend to be sufficiently informed to decode all the levels of psychotic behavior in this story. Emotionally and psychologically it makes me feel a deep sadness for the damaged souls depicted but I am aware that S&M is a very real phenomenon for many.

Though I checked the 4th star regarding the high creative and writing skill which went into its composition--that is the ONLY basis for that rating. The unfolding plot made me sick at heart, depressed for the reality (of sorts) that it represents for some.

I appreciate the great skill RG demonstrates in crafting his tales and have enjoyed (to some degree) reading most of them. Will go search for one which will replace the unfortunate effect this one had on me.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh dear, you need you check your imagination into the nearest psych ward soon!!! Thank you for an inventive and outside-the-box adventure. I'm sure not everyone is going to like this, but I don't really care about everyone. Like many of your stories, the layers seem to unfold endlessly, but come to a somewhat tidy conclusion; somewhat tidy meaning there's always room for another interpretation.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If they are anywhere near Newburgh, it would have been a better story if Rick just threw Lynsey off a bluff and down into the Hudson River.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

zerozerozeroZEROZERO... PSYCHOBABBLE.

Total grammatical travesty... discuss or disgust? etc

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

I don't like slave stories and I am sorry this one ended up that way. I also don't like violence to woman, but read the story anyway. It was mostly very well written because it kept my interest wondering what the Rick/Richard thing really was all about. The hypothesis that Rick was just pretending to be Richard all along doesn't work for me. What about the post card? Why would "Richard" warn Lynsey about "Rick"? What makes sense to me is multiple personalities who were aware of esch other. Rick was dominate in the war, and Richard was dominate after discharge, but the infidelity bought Rick back and Richard was lost, perhaps forever. A very sad ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think people misunderstand RG at times. As we see in his stories, he’s cynical and a bit satirical as a result. They’re not endorsements of promiscuity. They’re warnings against it.

The author has several stories (such as Sugar) that indicate some romantic component. To be honest, it’s not a great thing for people to act on impulse. Look at Rick. He is the embodiment of acting with no morals or compunction and we are disgusted. The same can be said of Susan from Crime and Punishment prequels.

So the distaste and anger you feel is what you’re probably supposed to feel. The descriptions in the stories are matter of fact and allows the audience to interpret the story as fits their perspective.

This is a hard piece to read, but it’s the basics of physics: equal and opposite reaction.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor11 months ago

I don't get it. If "Richard" was lost in Afghanistan, who was the Richard who married Lynsey after he was mustered out of the military? And how could Richard have turned into "Rick" once again? Let me guess: Somehow, Bloody Rick realized he had to disappear when he was discharged, so he became Richard. Trauma from the war had turned him into Rick. But now, without the war going on around him, he was able to turn back into Richard. Until Richard suffered the additional trauma of Lynsey's infidelity at which time Rick reappeared. But how could Rick and Richard both inhabit the same body and appear during the same time frame? Then she becomes so taken with Rick that she lets Richard go. Why? How could she do that if she loved Richard? Perhaps Rick didn't give her a choice so she selected the only option available. This story is hopelessly screwed up. However, Richard Gerald is a fine writer and this story is very successful for a variety of reasons, including that stirs up debate and stimulates thought. Great job, RG. Will Richard ever return?

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

While I don't condone what Rick did I blame Richard becoming Rick completely on the wife and she got what she deserved and by the looks of it she enjoys it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"Richard is a beta male" - He was an Army Ranger war hero, not exactly a beta male.

SoleSurvivor1969SoleSurvivor1969about 1 year ago

I'm a Richard.

Good husband, loving father, with my own faults and weaknesses.

I've never told anyone, including family and wife, about what I did and how I lived and what it took to make it back "home".

I don't have guilt about the past, over what I did during war, but I do have much sorrow that so many lives and potential was lost over what is now nothing.

Don't threaten family, friends, or the innocent. I know if the need arises I will once again become Rick, because that has occurred a few times in the last 50+ years.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Got what she deserved skanky whore 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For all of you that are hero worship Rick I am positive that you are willing to be his neighbor and friend. I would recommend you not have a barking dog or complain to him about not maintaining his lawn. Not sure if he wants only his wife to service him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A purely narcissistic, amoral, evil woman who got precisely what she deserved

To bad the other sluts weren't outed.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Ooooh ! Very dark !! I did not like the story, even though the writing was good. Still gave it a 4, but there were many spelling errors that are distracting. Not a fan of beatings and pain. Will not read to the end next time and will stop altogether if more is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous, two down is exactly right……served 3 + years ended late Summer in ‘73. Last year…..was 3 miles into Laos and 4 miles south of the DMZ……along with ‘operatives’ and with Hmong warriors…..what was left of them anyway at that point…..we ambushed along the HCM Trail. We killed ‘em all and let God sort ‘em out. Finally the bastards pulled us off. Should have been doing such the whole Goddamned War. R.H.

VersatekVersatekabout 1 year ago

"Si vis pacem para bellum."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If we had allowed the “Rick” types to fight, we would have won, instead of pulling out incompetently!

The only Rule of Engagement should be to make the enemy so afraid that a thousand years from now mothers tell their children to behave, or the Americans will get you.

ZK

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Great characters. Original plot.

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66over 1 year ago

This story, besides being replete with errors, makes no literal sense.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

War creates monsters because that's what it takes to fight an enemy that subscibes to beliefs westerners have little hope in understanding. A war cannot be fought with respect for the enemy's beliefs. You cannot be 'fair' or respectful in war because the enemy is not. Terrorism is a perfect example. The very word tells you what it is. When you catch and confront a terrorist you must make it very plain what will happen if they continuue down the path they have chosen. Once they understand what will happen if the terrorits are caught the terrorism will stop. Good story, mind control, breaking thw will of a person, yes thats what this story is about. 5 stars, there cannot be rules when fighting some wars.

TrambakTrambakover 1 year ago

One of my favorites.

The story is all about mind control. The infidelity factor is just the initiating trigger. Is Richard/Rick psychotic? Yes, he is. But, there are many other factors interspersed that includes Lynse's aberrant mindset and inability of restraint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disliked the story when Rick appeared, and more so the ending or lack thereof.

It was powerfully written, but too dark for me.

I feel so bad that there are women who have a great husband and cheat on him. I can’t believe it even though I know one personally. Oh, well.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To answer some of the commenters and their questions below: the Richard personality died on Afghanistan during the war. Rick emerged then. See the General warning Sarah. There is/was no split, there was a transformation. If you see Rick's demeanor to Lynsry at the end, you see that Rick can control himself and pretend. So when he came back he pretended to be nice and gentle like Richard. But then the other guy in the office blabbered about Simone and Lynsey. At that point Rick dropped the facade. Got a video of Lynsey and Todd and went from there. She has always been married to Rick these last couple of years. Rick was just showing a front to the restnof the world and when she betrayed him, he started his punishment of her. Sadly she broke and Rick has dominated her completely. The illusion she loved has evaporated when he discovered her wanton infidelity and yet she is now incapable of getting out. Trapped. Very dark.

Bo47Bo47over 1 year ago

As the intro to the 1st chapter said a "dark" story. I think the author was going for the understatement of the decade award. 5 stars for technical prowess, 0 stars for the darkness. Wish he had not wasted his skill on this story.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

Well written and emotionally draining but not my interest. Thanks anyway.

No score

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worst story you have written it disgusts me and even tho I hate Lyndsey I hate the ending

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Psychobabble enveloped in a slut and superman cliche albeit wanna-be SM perverse.

No surprise this was written on the heels of "50 shades".

Yup, Muslims are stupid, military men are supermen, and everybody is good looking. Phew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess I'm a little slow but what the hell does the last sentence mean??? She killed Richard and is settling for Rick never to return to her VP job because Rick killed her old persona. So why does her mind still want her old life back?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So good, until the... partial ending? Ruined.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Becoming g Mrs Pleasure. Apologies for being so dumb but I do not understand how this will continue. Soo Rick is in charge, the current relationship is permanent? Is she working? Hints at how life will continue but I need clarity!

sf1134sf1134almost 2 years ago

Good story. I don’t understand when every author thanks proofreaders and editors why every story is rife with spelling and punctuation errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

RichardGerald works make me afraid to get married, lol

i wonder how to differentiate between slut and potential housewife, lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah I can relate.

I am not the same as I was. The military life is a cruel one.

Oddly almost all my damage was from those in charge.

I sometimes wonder if the torture was fun for them or did what I was before just deserve it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes

War is hell

And doesn't effect just during the actual conflict.

Some never recover

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 2 years ago

So... The Richard personality never made it back? That seems like it's not the case. Not the way I expected this story to go. I feel bad for Richard, not because of his wife, but because it seems like he has basically been lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Who's in charge here, and don't you men salute a senior officer?"

If you're in a forward active zone, saluting an officer is a good way to get the officer shot by a sniper. You'd think a senior officer ought to know that but by all means insist that you're saluted at all times. Nobody will miss another dumb-ass officer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whatever Rick visited upon those muslims was long overtook and vastly less than they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lynsey the slut deserved everything sge got from Rick.

Pity nothing hsppened to the bitch Sara!!

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 2 years ago

@dgfergie:

The afternoon of 9/11/2001 (or the next morning), I told a co-worker (a vet, as it happened) that we were going to kill an unconsciable number of Muslims in revenge.

Later, I remembered Jesus' _reported_ saying that we should forgive "seventy times seven", so 1.5 million of Them for 3000 of Us was the obvious American Christian response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rolando 1225 . You said it. Well done.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
Interesting story

As always your work is, well-written. Without a doubt, your darkest work I know of. Kind of funny thinking Linsey went to bed with Richard, believing he was a sheep and woke up with Rick the real wolf just covered in sheep skin. I think they complement each other and finally find out some balance in their lives. Definitely a weird balance, some may even consider it a sick balance, but it seems to work for them. I grew up believing there are two sexes and seven planets. Now, science, hormones, and surgery want to change those beliefs, proving to me science without God is an abomination, since science like laws has no morals or ethics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Few readers here have any understanding of the vile, murderous cult known as "Islam". Rick was doing righteous work. Interesting, creative story. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a good read but not a nice story. thanks.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

Agree with 26thNC 100%. Lyndsey brought the wrath of Rick upon herself by her cheating and disrespect. Bloody Rick is pure fiction, he wouldn't have been allowed to continue to remain in command with such a flagrant disregard for thr ROE. But as an instrument to punish Lyndsey was near perfection. 4*

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Damn! He needs to write a "How to Spice Up Your Marriage Book"! Hey, it makes as much sense as these cuckoldresses who "improve" their marriage by emasculating, cuckolding, humiliating, feminizing and mentally eviscerating their husbands. 5++++++++++++/5!!!

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago

Very impressive. Yet, profoundly disturbing. I believe I am taking the Major's advice and will avoid ever meeting Richard "Rick" Gerald (the author) at all costs. There is definitely a dark, terrifying corner in his mind that I have no desire to ever experience!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. Very well thought out. Creepy in many ways. But very well done.

Had to make a comment praising this. Since I have made comments on others of RG's stories that were "less than" in my opinion.

If I am going to write and be critical with the 1 and 2 star ratings...then I will write when I give a 5 star rating as well.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

the story shows we punish ourselves more than anyone else can. The wars our people have fought have ruined more lives than anyone can imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
In war ....

.... there are only survivors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a clever dark compelling horror story you have allowed to boil up from your psyche . It reminds me of ‘apocalypse now ‘combined with ‘leave it to beaver’ or something along the lines of ‘Jeffrey Dahmer Does Dallas ‘ . It’s creepy but it kicks ass ! I gave it 5 stars on skill and creativity alone !

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

Reading this again, I wonder if it really is Lyndsey's guilt casing her to have a mental break, or is Richard's alter ego punishing her cheating? Either way, she deserves all she is getting. The only thing that I don't care for in this story is describing Taliban fighters as courageous insurgents charging an overwhelming force, A Ranger platoon, to avenge the murder (?)of their fellow warriors. That's bullshit.

Ironman52Ironman52about 3 years ago

Wow, way different.

desertdog43desertdog43over 3 years ago

People do not understand war. Their are no rules but one------live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I will always thank My Dad for getting Me into Martial Arts .. Yes I was getting beat up by everyone as I was 5' 5" tall and weighed 120 .. By the End of High School I was 6' and 175 and Not getting beat up . When I joined the Army in The Sand I saw Stuff that made Me glad I had the Mental toughness . I Did my Job and came home in One piece . The Brave Men Never came home . My Dad was in Laos and hated everything He Saw their . But Like Me He Loved his Brothers in Arms .

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 3 years ago

When they say war has many casualties, they aren't kidding.

War makes corpses out of everyone; some just happen to die sooner than others. But if war doesn't emotionally kill you and break you mentally, you will grow to be a cold, distant, shell of a person.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 3 years ago
Not Usually for RAAC

But this was very well written and captured the horrors of war in a compelling manner.

Njones53Njones53over 3 years ago

Too close to the truth at many levels. Been there, saw that, very lucky not to have done that. Though I can't fault those that did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Truth

I learned in Viet Nam that man is just another animal and after other men are through killing him, he's no better than an animal run over on the road. I never forgot that. This story just reminded me.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
5*s, you came pretty close to a version of reality that I knew

27 years in the Army, in Airborne, Special Forces, and Special Operations, multiple combat tours.

No, I never suffered like Rick/Richard, but I did separate that brutal life from reality.

I came back to find my wife gone, she took all my money, and was living with another man. That hurt even worse, I broke down for several weeks. I need to write it into a story for here, the ending is very unique and many of you will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just a tip to Davidj001 comment

Go to war and you will understand properly what is live like and real meaning of cheating.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Second reading still great still waiting for payback on all the men

Cheaters caught by Rick

Bodies found tied to tree branch head over slow fire barely glowing now

Others found dangling from branches nailed to it by penis

Davidj001Davidj001about 4 years ago
????

I haven't been this confused since the first time i read a health insurance contract!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Woao....

Even I was wondering what was going on, after all Richard was the lie, Rick was home all along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

One of the most convoluted, ridiculous stories I've ever read on here. I'm wondering exactly what kind of hallucinogens you ingested before you wrote this trash?

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Brilliant Story

One of the very best I have read on this site.

Bloody brilliant!!!!!

She got hers........

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago

Another brilliant tale RG, of a war damaged psyche. A definitive 5 sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Good Way To Be

Dead quickly, "Coming up on them, he demanded, "Who's in charge here, and don't you men salute a senior officer?" Saluting in a combat situation might be the best choice. Neither is wearing nice bright shiny insignia. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I can relate:

Excellent story, Lost my soul in Viet Nam, did things I only dream about now. Was married but couldn't hold it together so the last thirty years I've spent alone, it's safer that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Not the usual stuff. Well written, good development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You must have been on one serious acid trip when you came up with the idea for this story. Wow.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Hard lesson

Cheating wife needed a hard lesson and she got one from Rick. It appeared to work.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous rubbish doesn't pay attention to stories of our own atrocities

Vietnam Afghanistan and Iraq torture of prisoners when taken rendition etc keep your head in sand

War is hell makes people inhuman most leave behind not all

Great story

4 stars too true for some but I liked it and my post script

After house finished he reverted to high school teacher etc with loving wife and kids

He satisfactory removed stain from slut

Mai lai and others so easily forgotten

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
powersworder

got it best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Huh

Have. Removed, no.

In my 20 years in the military I have seen a number of cruel vile vindictive vengeful people that have been in charge. And that's how they treated their own. Emotionally torturing one's own troops.

Now think how the enemy would be treated by people like that heh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rubbish

Men like that are removed from authority and busted home.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
A bizarre but strangely fascinating story

"Rick said Richard was lost back in Afghanistan. However, Lynsey had lived with him since. How can that be resolved?"

My impression that he was a good man who was irrevocably changed by the war in Afghanistan. I don't think he had a split personality at all, he was just suppressing his darker side when he returned home, wearing a mask as the mild-mannered Richard.

He basically realised that Lynsey needed Rick, so he gave her what she wanted all along... to be submissive. Her ego-driven career was just a front, she secretly craved domination.

"Did she quit her job?"

Yes, I think so. She didn't care about her career any more; Rick was training her to be a good little domestic housewife and future mother to his children:

"The house for a peaceable man returned from the war to settle in and raise his family."

"Gone was the self-assured executive. The woman who had whored herself to get ahead and the cougar who had stalked stupid young men were equal missing."

What I thought was clever about the story, was that they were actually well-suited to each other. They both had a darker side which they concealed behind a veneer of respectability. Now those masks have been removed and they are no longer hiding their "real" selves:

"there was nothing but truth between them."

FrankRedmontFrankRedmontalmost 6 years ago
Incredible

A scalding examination of entitlement at cross purposes with a true wolf in sheep’s clothing. The characters are so compelling you can practically see them leaping from the screen in 3D. Great work!

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 6 years ago
Did not like it much

Rick said Richard was lost back in Afghanistan. However, Lynsey had lived with him since. How can that be resolved?

With no Richard, there can be no reconciliation.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Ought to be

a movie script. A five to balance the one that is Another Love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Read it more than 5 times⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Well written and high scored...

But not one I'll favorite or return to. Unless there is a sequel/epilog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sweet

This implies some interesting things about the power dynamic between a woman and a man. Maybe it's not commutative, but her need for her own power was only secondary to her need to be dominated. This version of "RAAC" is sweet. This is a lengthy version of slapping a ho, that was highly entertaining and even erotic. Most stories in this section don't manage the latter, not to mention both. Whether it was sanitized or deliberate, I appreciate the fact that the focus used was physical pain rather than deliberate humiliation. Control is a given. Well he did say she was a whore and a slut, but that's the truth. She could cover her collar. She didn't have to shit on the floor and scoop it up with a grocery bag like how people pick up after dogs. Or do indecent things. So, it's about what she wants/needs I suppose, rather than born out of his own sadistic desires. I think that makes the story easier to accept as normal rather than being a misplaced BDSM story.

The ending left a bit too much open in my opinion, but what was resolved was done well. Something to do with resolution of Richard, Rick, and her. Maybe some of her insights would have filled the void, if she could have gotten permission to have any.

I don't see what was so shocking about Rick's war actions. He found a way to goad the enemy into jumping off a cliff like lemmings. Not sure why it would warrant people to tell that his wife should run from him. People that are extreme are either extremely good or bad, and are better too have on your side than someone who isn't quite as sure about things. It suited the plot well enough, but I was expecting something a bit more extreme...like shrunken heads, cannabalism, rape, torture, or friendly fire...which would have been a terrible ending. Maybe there was supposed to be a connection with that and revenge upon a cheating spouse...but it's war, so his revenge is basically for being shot at...which isn't an uncommon occurrence for someone in a war. If you got a bunch of dead bodies, may as well put them to good use. His actions were also normalized by the people that were with him, so maybe head soccer made him a bit less extreme. That's pretty sick, though. But finding the right shape was hilarious.

I like how the story kept Richard and Rick appear to exist simultaneously in different locations...which was agreeable except that the shaving thing seems like a bit of a hole. Having anonymous comments for a story like this is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So wait I'm confused

Did she quit her job or is Sara still going to get her chancce like the very next day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
RAAC?

Billed as a raac -- that's why I read it. Should have been BDSM or sick. What's the purpose of reading it? I got no pleasure from Mr. Pleasure. No fun. No satisfaction. Not why I read Literotica.

2 stars, because well written.

Disappointment.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wake the fuck up

vets come back from war fucked up and don't know it.all you feet excuse from war wouldn't no that.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"They boosted her ego" - Gee, but when husbands get mad, they are accused of having "fragile male egos," but as we see here, much cheating is a direct result of the wives' need to have THEIR egos stroked.

"Really doctor isn't that a bit chauvinistic. Good for the goose but not the gander," - No, it's just as wrong for men to cheat as women.

Rick can't be Lynsey, she cam't beat herself, and even if Sara doesn't know about the beatings, she saw her get the phone call!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It is sick, but an outstanding tale.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
great story

and the fact that the easily offended are queing up to be offended and then bleating about it makes it a 5* story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous