Becoming my Daughter's Slave 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was reciting my story, Pat was busy taking notes on her tablet. She plugged a USB cable into her tablet and downloaded the video and pictures off my phone. About halfway through my silique, Trina appeared asking if I needed anything. I couldn't help but notice a couple of new marks on her pale body and wondered exactly what type of party was going on downstairs. Fuck it. I needed something stronger than the wine. She left and returned a couple minutes later with an ice bucket, a tumbler, and a half-finished bottle of Jim Beam Honey. I poured my second double over ice as I wrapped up my tale.

"So," Shelly began. "What exactly do you want to do?"

"I want out." I finally put words to my thoughts. "I want a divorce from him. It's obvious that he no longer wants me, and Kat is on her own now. We haven't had sex for at least a month, and now I know why. It isn't the fact that he is gay or bisexual; I really don't care about that. It's that he is cheating on me. It's that our love has gone away. That's the issue. We had a pretty good run. We've had almost 30 good years, so I don't really want to ruin him. What I want is to be able to live the rest of my life happy. I can't get a good job at this point. My college degree is basically worthless now. It's not that it was a worthless degree to begin with, it's just that too much time has elapsed. All my training is obsolete. We both made the decision that I would be a stay-at-home mom. I've done some volunteering, but that really doesn't count for much now. I just want enough of the assets to live comfortably."

"OK. That's not what I usually do, but I can work with that. This might even be a lot of fun. Normally, women, and a few men as well, come to me when they want to completely destroy their spouse. I'm really good at that. I hate cheaters with a passion. So, here is what I'm going to propose. I will take you on pro-bono. You are a friend's mom, after all. I will have Pat bring the forms over tomorrow for you to sign. My plan is to initially look like we are going to go nuclear on him. That will get him and his lawyer scared. That will make it a lot easier to get them to sign a better deal for you."

That sounded like a good plan to me. I agreed, and Pat handed me her tablet to sign an agreement for Shelly to represent me in the divorce. She then connected my phone to the tablet and copied the video an photos I had taken of Claud and Jim having sex on my bed. They then stood and left the room. I refilled my drink and sat down to watch some television. 128 channels, and not a single thing that interested me. I finally decided on the least imbecilic show and tried to watch. Anything to distract my mind and keep it from going on autopilot. I had noticed that my mind kept drifting away on me. Worse yet, it was going in a direction that I really didn't think I wanted it to go. It was going in a direction that included naked women being tied up and punished. There were also images of women having sex with other women. Fuck it. I decided that I should probably take a shower.

OK, so the shower didn't really help. Sure, it felt nice to clean up after the day I had. Unfortunately, those images flashed through my mind as I was soaping up my tits. I had to force myself to stop lathering them when I realized that I was also tweaking my nipples. I shook my head to clear it, then rinsed the soap off and continued to clean the rest of my body. It was when I suddenly realized that I was thrusting two fingers into my pussy as I imagined a strap-on dildo fucking me that I finally just shut the water off and got out.

After drying off and slipping on a fluffy robe, I decided that I should probably just get myself off and go to sleep. Yeah, that was a good idea. I opened up my laptop and tried to get online to watch some good old-fashioned porn. Yes, I watch porn. Lord knows that Claud hasn't gotten me off in a while. Unfortunately, I had neglected to get the Wi-Fi password from Kat. Huffing in irritation, I opened up my phone and went to Mobile Hotspot. I had already gotten BOB (Battery Operated Boyfriend) out of my luggage, so I pulled up one of my favorite websites and selected a video. It was just a stereotypical video of a mature woman with a plumbing issue. Let's just say that the big dicked younger plumber did a really good job of 'cleaning her pipes'. Unfortunately, for some reason I just couldn't get into it. I shut it off about halfway through. I tried a couple other videos, but they just bored me as well. Time to try another track.

My fingers seemed to go on autopilot as they typed in the search bar. 'Lesbian BDSM'. I hadn't even really been aware that I typed that until just after I her the ENTER key. I spent the next hour going from one video to another. BOB never left my overheated pussy. I finally crashed over the edge of a massive orgasm as I watched as a bound older woman wearing nipple clamps and a slave collar was licking her younger Mistress's pussy as she was being drilled by another strap-on wearing woman.

'Fuck it.' I thought. Why did I have to be trapped in this room when there was a party going on downstairs. Yeah, it didn't take a lot of imagination to understand what kind of party was going on, but my curiosity had been driving me crazy by this point. It wouldn't hurt to sneak out and see what was happening. I could probably find a spot to hide around a corner and take a little peek. After shutting down my laptop, I got off the bed and cleaned up a bit. Then I slipped on my black jeans, a black sweater, and my cross trainers. Yeah, I watched too many spy movies. It seems as though in all the movies; the spy always dresses entirely in black when they go sneaking around looking for clues. Thinking back, it was probably pretty stupid since I was anticipating the lights to be on in the house anyway.

I quietly opened the door to my room and made my way down the hall. I peeked over the edge of the stairs but saw nothing. Stealthily, I made my way down the stairs, looking around as I descended. Lights were on, but I didn't see or hear anything. As I snuck around, I happened to glance at the sliding glass door to the backyard. I could see another building with the lights shining through the windows. I hadn't had a chance to get a tour of the house and property yet, so I had no idea what the building was. It looked like it could be a pool house, though. I silently slipped out the sliding door and moved across the yard away from the lights. It was dark outside by this time.

I saw a window off to the side that had the blinds partially opened. There were also some large bushes nearby that I could hide behind while looking into the window. Perfect. It looked like dressing in black would actually help. I made my way across the yard to the bushes and got in position to see what was happening inside.

HOLY SHIT! Yes, it had originally been a pool house. Maybe part of it was still used for that. The part that I was looking into had been drastically changed. No wonder Kat was so nervous about me showing up unexpected. I let a soft giggle quietly escape as I thought about how Kat would go about explaining this to me when she got around to giving me a tour of her home. Maybe she would just try to pass it off as a junk storage area and not even show it to me. I mean seriously, how do you explain to your conservative, boring, sexually repressed mother why you have what looks like a dungeon from the Dark Ages in your pool house.

Yes, I knew what the equipment in the room was. I took History in both high school and college. I also saw several shows on the History Channel about The Inquisition and other historical events. I just never really thought about them in a sexual way before. In that moment, the blinders were ripped off. About half the women were completely naked and wearing collars. There were a variety of collars on these women, some were leather of various collars, and some were metal. The other half had some sort of leather or vinyl corsets with either stockings and heels or thigh-high stiletto boots. These women were not wearing collars, but some of them were holding leashes attached to the collared women. It also looked like the ones that had some sort of clothing were in charge, while the naked women were following orders. The women in the corsets were the ones doing, and the naked women were the ones being done to. Well, sort of. Actually, there were a couple naked women that I saw that were on their knees licking the pussies of some of the women, but the women in corsets seemed to be in charge.

There were also snapping sounds of leather and rubber hitting skin with the accompanying cries from the naked women. Looking through the window from my hiding spot, I saw a naked girl bound to a large wooden X. There was an older woman in a corset holding a whip and whipping the poor girl's breasts. Another naked girl was locked in a pillory. She was licking the pussy of one woman while another woman wearing a strap-on dildo was fucking her from behind. There was an older naked woman bound to a strange padded bench with a corseted younger woman beating her ass with a thin wooden cane. There was a naked girl bound and suspended from the ceiling while another girl with a strap-on dido was fucking her and touching her with a strange red wand. The bound girl would screech and flinch every time the wand touched her. Other corseted women were casually sitting in chairs sipping drinks as a naked woman kneeled in front of them with their heads buried between their legs. All those naked women had at least their arms bound behind their backs. Even those naked women showed red stripes from recent whippings.

As I was taking all this in, I realized that my hand had slipped into my pants, and I was absently stroking my pussy. A realization came to me that I was focusing more on the naked women. My pussy would twitch every time I saw a whip or cane strike. I could almost feel every stroke as it hit. I looked at the women kneeling on the floor and felt my mouth salivate as I watched them lick the pussy in front of them. I looked again at the woman in the pillory and began imagining myself in her position. My tongue began sticking out of my mouth as I imagined licking a pussy in front of me as I was being fucked from behind. I then noticed that the woman in the pillory had some type of clamps attached to her nipples. It also looked like some type of weights were attached to the clamps. I could see the weights swinging as she moved. The hand that was not down my pants moved up under my shirt. I hadn't bothered to put a bra on, so my fingers quickly found my nipples and began pinching and pulling on them.

I was working myself up to a massive orgasm when a shiver ran up my spine. My eyes flicked away from the action at the pillory and straight into the blazing green eyes of my daughter. She was seated with a couple other women. Trina was on her knees in front of kat with her face between Kat's thighs. Kat seemed to be staring straight at me. Her face looked to be a mask of rage. I knew that she saw me, but that was ridiculous. Inside the room was bright lights, but it was very dark outside. She wouldn't be able to see out the window in the first place because of the reflection on the inside. Second, I was pretty well hidden behind the bushes. Still, her eyes were locked on where I was hidden. The look on her face made it plain that she was very unhappy about something. Frankly, it was very unnerving.

I quickly pulled my hands out from under my clothes and scampered back into the house and up to my room. I threw off my clothes and slipped on a nightgown. After crawling into bed and turning off the lights, I tried to go to sleep. Unfortunately, whenever I closed my eyes, the scenes that I had just witnessed flashed through my mind like a kinky porn video. I couldn't help it. My pussy was on fire, and my nipples were so hard they actually hurt. I tossed and turned for about half an hour as I tried to turn my thoughts to more mundane things. It didn't work. When I tried to think about cleaning the livingroom at home, I suddenly found myself cleaning naked wearing a collar and chains. I tried to think about changing the sheets on the bed. I found myself suddenly tied to the bed as a woman was plowing me with a large strap-on. No matter what I tried to think, it always ended up in some sort of bondage with me sexually serving another woman. I finally gave up, pulled my nighty up to my neck, and masturbated myself to three orgasms before I could fall asleep. As I was masturbating, I was fantasizing about being naked and serving another woman.

I woke to a soft knock on my door. When I opened my eyes, I saw Trina entering my room. She wasn't naked this morning. I did notice that she was still wearing her collar, but she had on a light skirt and blouse. It was obvious that she had left her bra off, though.

"Good morning, Mrs. Manford. Did you sleep well last night?"

"Uuummmm, yes. The bed is really comfortable, and I slept like a log."

She got a weird smirk on her face when I said that. "That's good. Your daughter sent me up here to inform you that breakfast will be served in about half an hour." She paused, took a big sniff, then continued with a wicked grin. "Coffee will be waiting after you -- freshen up. Why don't you go into the bathroom and I will open a window. This room hasn't been used for quite a while, and I didn't realize how musky, I mean MUSTY. It is in here."

OH. MY. GOD! It was completely obvious that she could still smell the scent from my masturbation last night. I turned beet red as I climbed out of the bed and stumbled my way to the shower.

Breakfast was an experience. Trina made omelets and bacon. The coffee was excellent and much better than the regular brand that I was used to. Kat sat at one end of the kitchen table, and I was at the other end. The morning conversation was mainly about my situation with my soon-to-be ex-husband. We discussed (in PG-rated terms) my catching him in bed with his gay lover. She asked about what I had discussed with Shelly and what the plan going forward was. Kat was very upbeat and pleasant. She was a bit upset that her father and I were breaking up and that her father had cheated on me, but she seemed to mainly take things in stride. There was absolutely no mention of anything that happened last night. Frankly, I had been really worried about that. As we talked, my fears eased, and I had pretty much concluded that she had no idea that I had snuck out of my room last night.

With breakfast over and Trina cleaning up, Kat decided that it was time to show me around the house. We still had not discussed anything about last night. She hadn't even mentioned anything with a single sexual connotation. When she talked to Trina, it was simply as if a boss was talking with an employee. I was mildly surprised to find a home gym in her basement. At least I would be able to work out without having to go find a gym full of strangers. It was a large house with several spare bedrooms. Of course, Trina had her own room. Kat explained that Trina was her full time PA and on call 24/7. It was much more convenient to simply have her live in the same house than to have to drive over whenever she was needed. That made sense, but I knew that there was probably another reason as well. The more we talked about mundane topics, the larger the elephant in the room seemed to grow.

After finishing the tour of the inside, we moved out to the back yard. I was surprised to see a 10-foot-tall block wall surrounding the back yard. When I mentioned that, Kat just smirked and said that she liked her privacy. She and a few of her friends would occasionally sunbathe and didn't want any perverts spying on them. She had a hot tub and a large swimming pool in the yard. She also had a very well landscaped yard. There were some large shade trees on one side, a large array of flowers and bushes, as well as a large, well-manicured lawn area. We finally made our way to the pool-house. Trina had caught up to us by that point. I had butterflies in my stomach as Kat unlocked the door to the building.

"So, there are several changing rooms over there. The two bathrooms are along that wall. Through that door is the pool equipment and supplies. You don't need to worry about that, because I have a pool service that comes out every other week or when needed to clean and take care of the pool and hot tub." Kat was pointing everything out as she was talking.

"What's the schedule for the pool company?" I asked. "I would like to know so that I'm not surprised if I happen to be swimming or sunbathing when they show up. Especially if I'm wearing a small bikini."

Kat got another of those weird smirks when I asked that question. Trina also gave a little cough. I had a bad feeling about that.

"Oh. Don't worry about that. Trina will keep you informed of everything that you need to know." I was to find out later that I didn't need to worry about being caught nude sunbathing by the pool boys.

"OK." I agreed. "So, what's behind that door?" I asked as I was pointing to the door that I figured led to the dungeon I saw last night.

A strange gleam flashed across Kat's eyes, then it passed.

"I'll get to that in a minute. First, I need to show you one of the features I had installed in here."

She walked over to a large screen television and picked up a remote control. Pointing it at the TV, she pushed a button, and the TV came to life. My stomach dropped as I saw twelve individual pictures on the screen. There was one of the front door. Another picture showed the back sliding glass door. The third picture was of the door to the pool house. The rest of the pictures showed different views of the driveway, front, back, and side yards. With all the angles, every inch of the property could be seen.

"As you can probably guess, security and privacy are very important to me. I have several very influential and high-profile friends. I can't afford to have anything that happens at my home get out into the public eye. I should also mention that I have alarms on all doors to the outside that will inform me on my phone when a door is opened. I can immediately check and see what is happening. Also, all the cameras are equipped for night vision. It doesn't matter how dark it is outside, I can clearly see everything that is happening and who has invaded my property. So, MOTHER, what do you think of my home so far? Did you have a restful night IN YOUR ROOM last night?"

Trina giggled and quietly added, "By the scent in her room and the condition of her sheets when I changed the bedding, I would say she had a wonderful time last night." Bitch. I didn't think that my face could get any redder.

"So, mother. Before I open that door and show you what you already know, do you have something to tell me? Maybe we should pull up last night's videos from the security cameras?"

I broke down. I had been caught. "I, I, I'm sorry." I sniffed. "I was just so bored alone in my room, and I got curious about what was going on. It was obvious that whatever was happening at your party was very different than anything that I had ever experienced, and I just wanted to see what was happening. I didn't want to cause trouble, I just wanted to see what your party was like."

Kat was not happy. "Seriously, mom. You show up unannounced. I offer you a luxurious room to stay in. I even have one of my friends take time away from her evening's entertainment to help you FOR FREE in your time of need. I give you all the support and comfort I can. I do all that freely. I simply asked one simple thing of you. All I requested was that you stay in that room for the night. I even promised to explain everything to you this morning. After everything that I am doing to help you, you can't even do one simple thing that I asked."