Becoming my Daughter's Slave 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I didn't disturb anything. No one even knew that I was there." I cried.

"I knew. Besides, whether anyone else knew or not, you invaded their privacy. What we were doing last night was confidential. They expected not to be spied on."

"I'm sorry. I won't tell anyone."

"I know that. That's not the point. You didn't do the one thing that I asked of you, and you broke my trust. Fuck! Maybe this was a bad idea. Maybe you should just go to a hotel for a few nights until I can find an apartment for you."

"No. Please. I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I promise." I begged.

"Well, you now know everything anyway. You know, if you weren't my mother, I would take you into the playroom and teach you a lesson you would never forget."

I felt a twitch in my pussy and my nipples begin to tighten. Unfortunately, Kat noticed me press my thighs together.

"Oh? Does that actually excite you?"

"Uumm, no. No, that doesn't appeal to me at all." I lied. In truth, I had a sudden vision of myself tied to that strange padded bench as Kat was wailing on my ass with that thin wooden cane.

"Really? Then what was that thought that just passed through your mind? I could see it in your eyes. Was it the same thoughts you had while you were masturbating behind the bush last night? By the way you were twisting and pulling on your nipples, I doubt that you were envisioning yourself holding a whip. I bet you were imagining yourself as the one being whipped. Tell me, Mother, did you masturbate while thinking about being a slave after you went back to bed? Trina told me that your room stank of sex when she went in to wake you up for breakfast."

"No. I, I, I didn't....."

"Shall I pull up the video of what you were doing in the yard as you spied on us? Even though it's in greyscale, it is very clear what you were doing."

I seemed to have lost my ability to speak. My mind flooded with the vision of the girl strapped to the cross getting her tits whipped. Strangely, it was my face the morphed onto her body.

"First, you disobey a simple request to stay in your room. Now, you are blatantly lying to me? Fine! Things are going to need to change drastically. I'll give you a choice. We can either go through that door and I will punish you for your actions. You can then stay here and live under MY rules. Your other option is that we go back to the house right now and pack you back up. I will pay for a hotel until I can find an apartment for you to stay at. I will even pay for the apartment until the divorce is final. You may still come over occasionally, but it will be only when I allow it. Now, you decide. One way or the other. Either you walk over and go into the playroom, or you turn around and walk back to the house. Keep in mind that if you choose to stay, you are also choosing to allow me to discipline you whenever and however I see fit."

I just couldn't bring my mind to accept what staying here meant. Moving to a motel, then an apartment would be hard. It would be lonely. I would hate it, but my mind just couldn't accept the alternative. With that thought -- my fucking feet moved in the wrong direction. I willed my legs to stop and turn around as my hand went up and opened the fucking door. A gush of fluid escaped my pussy as I walked in and spied the pillory.

"Very well." My daughter sighed. "From this point on, you are no longer my mother. From now on, you are simply Cyn. That is spelled C, Y, N. You are no longer to refer to me as your daughter. You will not call me Kat or even Katrina. You will refer to me as Mistress or Mistress Kat if there are other mistresses around. You will answer to Slave Cyn, or just Cyn. You will obey the rules of my house, or you will be disciplined. You are to obey any commands I give instantly. Hesitation or refusal will be subject to discipline. Complaints will be subject to discipline. You may request clarification if a command is unclear. From this point on until either I release you or you decide to move out, you are my slave. Do you understand and agree with this?"

Without looking up, I responded. "I understand and agree, Mistress." Fuck, I was horney.

"Then let's begin. Strip. You are always to be completely naked while in this room. Actually, you will mainly be naked anywhere at home anyway, but especially in this room."

I should mention here as my hands began pulling off my clothes that there was still a part of my mind that was protesting. Unfortunately, my drooling pussy was overruling that part of my brain. Faster than I thought possible, I was standing naked before my dau...... uuummm, Mistress. Trina had followed us into the room. Even though she was behind me and I couldn't see her, I heard the whisper of clothes being shed. Of course, I knew by this point that Trina was Mistress's slave as well. Since Mistress told me that I was always to be naked in this room, I deduced that Trina was also required to be naked in here. I was standing with my feet together, shoulders hunched, head down, and arms tight at my side. I was nervous and embarrassed to be standing naked in front of my fully dressed daughter. I had always been rather modest and had taken care to be properly covered in front of her. The most revealing thing that she had ever seen me in was a modest bikini when we were at the beach, lake, or swimming pool. This was the first time that she had ever seen me naked.

"Stand straight." I hadn't known that she had picked up a riding crop until she smacked me lightly on the breast to emphasize her words. I immediately snapped up straight.

"Feet shoulder width apart." Another smack with the crop to my thigh this time.

"Hands behind your back and clasp your opposing elbows." The crop smacked my upper arm.

"Shoulders back and tits thrust forward." Another smack to my breasts.

"Head up and eyes forward. You are a beautiful woman, so be proud. Being my slave, you are a direct reflection on me. If you are ashamed of yourself, that means that you are ashamed of me. Be proud of yourself. Be proud that I think enough of your beauty to show you off." That was accompanied by a harder smack to my ass.

"This is your rest position. When not kneeling, you will normally be in this position unless otherwise ordered. Without any other orders, you will automatically assume this position whenever you are in my presence or the presence of another Mistress. We will be going through other positions later." She informed me as she was walking around me, studying me.

She finally finished examining me and turned to Trina. "Trina, bind this slut to the spanking bench while I change. Cyn, you will follow Trina's orders until I return. If you give her any problems, it will add to your punishment."

The bench had a padded platform for my knees to rest on. When I knelt on the pad, Trina buckled restraints to my knees to hold them in place and spread about a foot apart. My thighs were pressed against another padded piece. I was pushed down so my torso was horizontal, then my wrists were buckled into restraints on the front of the bench. The area between my hips and my wrist restraints was open. This allowed my tits to swing freely.

It was 10-minutes later when Mistress returned. She had changed into a fire-engine red leather corset and thigh-high 6-inch stiletto heeled boots. Her long hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She had put on bright red lipstick and dark eye shadow that gave her green eyes a smoldering look. The corset supported the bottoms of her breasts, while leaving her nipples exposed. Her pussy was neatly trimmed into the shape of a heart. She was absolutely stunning and looked every bit the part of a dominant mistress.

"Slave Trina. When I finish her punishment, you will take her to the shower and remove that Forrest between her legs. Slaves are to always be smooth shaven."

She moved around behind me. I suddenly felt her touch on my soaking wet pussy. "So, Cyn. Did you see Rebecca bound to this bench last night?"

"Yes, Mistress. It was quite exciting."

"Good. So, you know what I need to add to you."

"The nipple clamps, Mistress?" I asked.

"Yes. The nipple clamps. The weights will swing every time you move in the slightest. Not only will your ass be in pain from the cane I will be using, but the swinging weights will also be uncomfortable on your nipples as well."

She picked up the nipple clamps off a nearby table. I was to learn later that they were called clover leaf clamps. They are one of the most painful nipple clamps there are. Those fuckers HURT. They had 5-oz lead weights attached to them, and they swung back and forth when she released them. It was painful, but it also shot strong currents between my nipples and my pussy.

"Yes, these clamps are painful, but I am using these because they won't slip and fall off during your punishment." Mistress informed me.

She then moved around behind me. "What you probably didn't see was one more addition. Tell me, Cyn, have you ever had anal sex?" With that, I felt her lubed up finger begin to penetrate my virgin ass.

"No Mistress. I have never had anything up there. Not even a finger."

She laughed, "Well, that's going to change. Good thing I'm only using a small one this time."

Small my ass. It felt like she was trying to push a redwood tree up there. OK, so it turns out that it was only 3-inches long and an inch in diameter at its widest, but I had never had anything up there before. It was painful going in, but she was gentle and took her time. Once it slipped all the way in and my anal ring slipped down onto the shank, it wasn't nearly as bad. Of course, the weights on my nipple clamps were swaying around as I wiggled against the anal intruder. That caused more discomfort on my nipples, which surprisingly caused a gush of moisture to my pussy.

"OK, Cyn. I am going to give you 10 strokes for disobeying me by sneaking out of your room and spying on us. I will then give you 10 more for lying to me this morning. Since this is all new to you, I will be using my least painful cane and I will be going easy on you. This will still hurt like a motherfucker, but it will not be unbearable. As you progress in your training, I will begin using more painful canes and giving you harder strokes as you limits expand."

I just couldn't help it. I've always had a sort of warped sense of humor that manifests itself in the most inappropriate times. Besides, she just left it hanging there. "Well, I sincerely hope that after you finish whipping me, it won't hurt nearly as much when you put on one of your strap-ons and become a literal 'Mother Fucker'."

Her answer was immediate and to the point.

"OOOOHHHHHHHFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!" I screamed as a line of fire instantly developed on my bare ass.

"As your training progresses, I will begin having you count the strokes. Since this is your first time being caned, I will not require it." She informed me.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" I screamed as a second line of fire developed just below the first.

"Not yet, Slut." She chuckled.

Fucking hell! If this was the least painful cane and she was going easy on me, I couldn't even begin to imagine how I would even survive a full-on ass whipping. I screamed again when the third stroke landed slightly below the second. When the fourth stroke landed, it felt a bit different. She hadn't eased up at all, but the pain felt different. With the fifth stroke, I felt the cane strike my ass, but the force of the blow seemed to transfer from my ass, through my body, and straight to my pussy. The sixth strike did the same, but added the electrical currents from my nipples to my pussy because of the weights attached to my nipples on my swinging tits. Loud screams were still emanating from my mouth, but the pitch was different. By the ninth stroke, I was actually lifting my ass as much as my restraints would allow to offer a better target. I was no longer screaming. I was now moaning in pleasure.

"Are you enjoying this. Slut" Mistress Kat asked.

"I, I, I'm not sure, Mistress." I answered. "I d, d, don't know what's h, h, happening to m, m, me."

"Hmmmm." She replied as she landed the next stroke right where my ass met my thighs. "It looks like I have a true pain-slut on my hands."

I felt a strange pressure building up inside me with every stroke of the cane I received. It was a combination of the cane strokes on my ass and upper thighs, but the sensations from my nipples as the weights attached to the clamps swung wildly escalated it. It happened on the fifteenth stroke of the cane. It was something I had never experienced before. I didn't even have a frame of reference for what happened. I felt the strike on my thighs. My upper body jerked up, and I felt my nipples get tugged as the weights on the clamps jerked down. Explosions suddenly went off in my brain. Flashes of light filled my eyes. The strange pressure that had been building exponentially inside me was suddenly released throughout my entire body. I could feel every muscle contracting, then releasing as I began thrashing in my restraints. My ears picked up the sound of an animalistic wail that I had never heard before. It was only later that it dawned on me that the sound had come from myself. I barely even registered the final five cane strokes. I felt the pressure as they landed, but it was the corresponding explosions of bliss that they caused through my body as they landed that I really remembered. Wave after wave washed through me. It seemed to go on for an eternity. There was one final explosion, then it began to ebb. As the waves of ecstasy wound down, I felt a darkness beginning to form in my mind. The more the feeling waned, the more the darkness grew. Finally, with one last flash of light, blackness closed over me. I was filled with a sense of peace that I had never experienced before.

To be continued.

Note to the Snowflakes out there: The following is a joke.

Medical School Professor: "What is the difference between an enzyme and a hormone?"

Student in the back of the class: "You can't hear an enzyme?"