Becoming my Daughter's Slave 02

Story Info
Pt 2. Cyn agrees to her slavery and her training begins.
4.5k words
4.61
7.4k
19
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 02/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,613 Followers

There are some parallels here to Nicequip's series The Novelist, Literotica.com - Members - Nicequip - Submissions. That is a great read, and I highly recommend it. I didn't realize the parallels in my story to that story until I got into writing mine. I tried to contact Nicequip about it but have not yet heard back. Yes, I've waited for a while. Anyway, there are some significant differences. First, my story is pure lesbian. Second, my dominant is not a writer. Also, my dominant does not have a full harem of submissives, but she is part of a group of lesbian dominants that have their own slaves. Even though there are some similarities, this is a completely different story. There are no overlapping characters.

I'm really not one to focus on a single-story line, so I will be adding chapters as the mood strikes me. I also have a few other works that I am working on as well.

All characters are over the age of 18. This is fiction and does not remotely resemble real life. Now, a quick word from our friend Captain Obvious. This story contains incest between a mother and daughter. This chapter also includes one sister dominating another sister. This story contains scenes of BDSM. This story contains scenes of lesbian domination and submission. This story contains scenes of incestuous slavery. This story contains scenes of younger women dominating older women and older women being dominated by younger women. This story contains scenes of CONSENSUAL sexual slavery. There are scenes of pain, humiliation, and lesbian BDSM orgies. If you are stupid enough to still continue reading while offended by any of the above and, please note the following: If you stick a metal fork in a light socket, you will most likely get injured. Walking out onto a busy highway without looking will most likely lead to injury or death. Drinking Drain cleaner is hazardous to your health. Eating rat poison will cause severe health issues, including probable death.

Becoming My Daughters Slave CH 2

Consciousness slowly came back to me. The first sensation was the pain on my ass and thighs. Then I felt hand gently caressing a cool substance over my ass and thighs. My torso was laying on a flat padded surface, and my knees were also resting on a lower padded surface. There was still an aching throb coming from my nipples, and I realized that it must be the aftereffects of the nipple clamps having been recently removed. Despite the lingering pain, I felt euphoric from the massive orgasm that had caused me to black out. My eyes opened, and I noticed that the bonds had been removed from my wrists. I could still feel the anal plug lodged in my ass.

I moved my arms a bit, and the aching in my muscles caused me to let out a groan. That caused Trina (at least that's who I assumed it was) to stop spreading the lotion on me and address me.

"Welcome back. That was a really powerful orgasm you just had. You actually squirted, then passed out. You've been out for about 5-minutes. This cream I'm applying will help with the welts and pain." She informed me.

Trina took me to the shower and helped me wash. That was the first time that I had ever had someone in the shower with me. Let me tell you, it's really luxurious to have someone else wash and condition your hair. It's also very stimulating when that person uses their hands to soap up your entire body. She lingered a bit more than necessary on my tits and cunt, though. I didn't complain. Yes, I returned the favor.

When we were both rinsed off, she pulled a shower seat in and had me sit down with my legs spread. Trina procured a razor and shave gel, then massaged the shave gel into my pubic mound. With slow, deliberate strokes, she removed my pubic hair, leaving me completely bald. She then had me bend over on my knees and spread my ass. With a few quick strokes, I was completely hairless below my neck. After a quick rinse off to remove the remaining shave gel, she leaned in and took a quick stroke of her tongue up my drooling slit.

"Mmmmm. Tasty." She smiled. "I can't wait for Mistress to allow me to give you a real tongue lashing."

After drying off, she got some lotion and massaged it all over my denuded mons. She again lingered far longer than necessary, but I wasn't complaining. We then shared the bottle of lotion for the rest of our bodies. She put the lotion on me, and I put the lotion on her. Neither one of us complained about the other spending a bit more time than normal on our tits.

We quickly did our makeup, Trina inserted another anal plug in my ass, then she picked out two pairs of 6-inch stilettos for us to wear.

"OK. It's time to meet with Mistress. She is going to ask you if you are sure you want to do this. It's time to commit. If you do, your training will begin. Remember, once you commit to this, she is no longer your daughter, she is your Mistress. You will need to do whatever she commands without hesitation."

With that, she turned, and we walked out the door into the hallway. She led me downstairs, through the living room, and down another hallway. We stopped in front of a closed door. She turned back to me.

"This is it. This is Mistress's office. It's her personal sanctuary. You are never to enter unless she beckons you. Never, ever, go in here when she is not in there unless given specific permission to retrieve something. When that happens, go in, get exactly what you are told to get, and get out. Do not dawdle."

With that, she knocked on the door and waited for permission. Permission was granted, and she opened the door. When we entered, Kat was seated at a large oak desk typing on her computer. I followed Trina's lead and stood in front of the desk in the Rest position.

"Thank you, Trina." She said without looking up from what she was doing. "You may return to your regular duties."

"Yes, Mistress." Trina said with a curtsy. With that, she turned and walked out, closing the door behind her.

After a few minutes, Kat finally looked over at me. I was standing in the Rest position. She didn't say a word; she just took her time looking me over. After a few more minutes of silence, she stood and walked around her desk. She picked up a thin riding crop as she passed the side of the desk.

"Knees." She commanded. I dutifully lowered myself to my knees. "Hands clasped to your forearms behind your back. Feet touching together, and knees spread. Put your ass on your heels. Good. Now, shoulders back and tits thrust out." I was doing my best to follow her commands. She tapped the relevant body parts as she gave her commands.

"This is Position 1. You will get into this position whenever you enter my presence unless otherwise ordered. You will remain in this position until ordered otherwise. That is the first rule of my house. The second rule is that you are to remain silent until I acknowledge your presence."

As she was speaking, she continued to circle around me.

"So, you have just experienced your very first taste of life as one of my submissives. Should we continue this, you can expect the punishments to become harsher. That will happen as your tolerance increases. Also, you can expect that you will be whipped, caned, flogged, paddled, and much more at parties, or just for entertainment. As I have stated before, I will never do anything that will cause you injury or what is more than you can handle. I will push your limits to the very edge. Now, as far as service to me goes, you will no longer be my mother. From this point on, you are just another submissive slut for me to use. As long as you are in my service, you will never see, touch, or have anything to do with a real cock. From this point on, unless you leave my service, you are a lesbian slave. You need to understand that we are not exclusive. I am the Mistress, and you are the slave. I decide with who, when, how, and where you have sex. I will be sharing you with other women. I will be loaning you out to other Mistresses as I see fit. I will order you to have sex with other slaves at parties just for entertainment. I expect full and immediate obedience to any command. If I tell you to strip down and have another slave or Mistress ass fuck you in the middle of a party, you will drop whatever clothes that you happen to be wearing and be grabbing your ankles by the time I am finished speaking." She informed me.

She waited a couple of minutes to evaluate my response. It was difficult, but I managed to maintain my position without the slightest change.

"Usually, by this point, I simply begin the training. Under normal circumstances, any woman that is in your place right now has already accepted everything. The issue here is that there are several mitigating factors. That is why I am giving you one last chance to stop this. Regardless of what was stated before, I will not throw you out to a simple motel room. You can stay here as long as you need to. I'm not going to emotionally, or otherwise, blackmail you. Should you decide that you don't want to proceed any farther, we can still simply go back to a mother/daughter relationship. Granted, it will not be the exact same as it was before, but it will still be a similar relationship.

"As of now, you are in training. That means that you are at the bottom of the hierarchy. You are to obey any command given to you by anyone, as long as it doesn't conflict with my commands. Even other slaves can give you commands that you will obey instantly and without reluctance. Disobedience or hesitation on your part will incur punishment. This will last until your training is complete. I expect that will take at least a month. Once your training is complete, you will then be equal to the other slaves, and they will no longer be able to command you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." I answered. Damn, I was getting wet.

"Very well. Now, having heard all that, you need to tell me exactly how you wish to proceed."

This was it. Really, by this point, there wasn't any other option for me. Well, of course I could refuse, but my mind and body were in sync on this decision. Had I been wearing panties; they would have been drenched by this point.

"Mistress, I wish to become your slave."

"So it shall be. Now, as you are in training, you have not earned the right to wear clothes. When we are done here, you are to find Trina, and have her watch you as you pack up everything you have and give it to her. She will take your belongings and lock them away until such time as you have earned the right to have them back. You will also forfeit all your possessions to me. I will hold them in safe keeping until such time as you or I decide to end this relationship. If/when that happens, everything will be returned to you including any interest and accrued value that it has earned. I will simply be holding it for you. I have enough money, so I do not need or want to take any of yours. Besides, I will provide everything that you need."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Understand this; I am your Mistress, and you are my slave. I am a fair Mistress, and I will not allow you to be injured. You will never have any permanent injuries. You WILL be whipped, caned, paddled, spanked, and flogged, but they will never break your skin or leave permanent marks. I will be marking you with a couple of tattoos, and I will have you pierced, but that will be the extent of your permanent markings. The tattoos will be decorative and mainly easily hidden beneath normal clothing. I will not place any that detract from your beauty."

A little pulse ran through my pussy when my daughter said I was beautiful.

"Now for some terminology. You need to remember this. Little girls have vaginas. As there are no little girls here, you should never use that word again. Women have pussies and breasts. Slaves have cunts and tits. You are to always use the proper terms in the proper context."

OK, then. Let me correct the above. A pulse ran through my CUNT.

"Any questions so far?" She asked.

"No, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." I replied.

She walked back around her desk and opened a drawer. She pulled out a worn black leather collar. It had D-rings on the front and both sides.

"This is your training collar. You will wear it at all times, except when you are in the shower, pool, jacuzzi or bathtub. When in those places, the collar will be removed just before entering, then put back on as soon as you are out. When you complete your training, we will pick out a permanent collar for you. This is your last chance to change your mind. Once I place this collar on you, you will become my slave. Cyn, do you accept my collar and all it entails?"

I would like to tell you that I paused for a bit to think about it, but that would be a lie. No sooner had she asked the question than I pulled my hair up out of the way and answered.

"Yes Mistress. I accept and beg of you to place my collar on my neck." I had officially become my daughter's slave.

"Very well." She said with a smirk.

I had another gush from my cunt as she buckled the collar around my neck. Mistress Kat then clipped a leash to my collar and said it was time to begin my training.

"Now, there are a couple of rules that you need to know and understand:

  1. That is now MY cunt. It belongs solely to ME to use or not use at my pleasure. No one, and that includes you, is allowed to touch it without my permission.
  2. As stated earlier, you are to remain naked at all times unless I give you specific permission to wear clothes. When that occurs, I will pick out the clothes that you are to wear. You are to wear exactly what I give you to wear, no more and no less.
  3. Should you need to go out for an appointment, I will give you clothing to wear. When that happens, you will put the clothes on in the entryway just before walking out the door, and then remove them as soon as you walk through the door upon your return.
  4. You are to keep yourself looking attractive at all times. That means that you will groom yourself daily and always be wearing appropriate makeup. You will also be expected to use the gym in the basement to keep yourself fit.
  5. All commands from me or any other Mistress are to be obeyed instantly.

There will be more rules as we go along, but those will suffice for now. Do you have any questions on the rules?"

"Mistress, what happens if I am given a command that is in contrast to your orders? For example, if someone else comes up to me and starts playing with your cunt?"

She smiled at me. "That shouldn't happen. If another Mistress is here and does that, you should assume that she has my permission. Another slave should not even try that unless she is accompanied by her Mistress. Besides, no one will be here unless I am also present, so that issue should never come up."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"OK. Now we will begin your training."

She called Trina into the playroom over the internal PA system. The next hour was spent going through all the positions that I needed to learn. Mistress Kat would call out a position, Trina would assume the position, then I would try to copy her position. After about an hour, Trina was dismissed, and Kat began calling out positions. I was expected to know every position and assume it perfectly by that point. Of course, I failed quite often, but I continued to get better. Kat was liberal with the use of her crop on any part of my body that was not perfectly in position. Needless to say, I had a lot of red marks on my naked body by the time we were done.

"One more thing." Mistress began. "We need to train your body to be constantly aroused so you will be ready whenever another mistress or I want to fuck you with a strap-on."

With that, she picked up a length of rope. Doubled the rope in half and wrapped it around my waist, then cinched it tight. The loop and free ends were centered just below my navel. She took one of the loose ends and ran it through my crotch, up through the rack of my ass, and up to where it met the rope at the small of my back. She looped the end of the rope through the rope around my waist and pulled it tight, then she marked the rope where it dug into my folds just below my clitoris. She pulled the rope back out and tied a knot where she had the mark. She then pulled the rope back into my cunt and ass and tied it off tightly. It felt like I was given an atomic wedgie while wearing a tiny thong. The rope dug deeply into my cunt, and the knot pressed up against my clitty. She had me walk around the office for a oup0le of minutes. With every step I took, I felt the knot rubbing my clit as the rope dug into y cunt and pressed on the butt plug causing it to shift and push a but deeper into my ass. Even in that short time, I could feel my cunt begin moistening from the stimulation. Thankfully, it was a very smooth rope, so it wouldn't chaff and scratch my sensitive areas. As I would learn quickly, the added lubrication from my flowing cunt soaked into the rope and caused it to slide through my cunt and over my skin easily. Mistress would check it every day to ensure that it was not unduly causing damage to me.

Between training session, I was expected to assist Trina with the housekeeping duties. That wasn't really much of an issue, since I had been a housewife for a couple of decades already. I also took over the cooking duties as well. I am a really good cook, so that went well. Yes, Kat knew how to cook as well. I taught her from a young age. Still, she is the Mistress and far too busy with her work to cook every day, so it fell to me.

Over the next several weeks, my days began early with waking up and using the gym, then showering and fixing breakfast. After that, there was housework to do and training sessions. Usually, in the afternoons, there would be some time to relax out by the pool or in the hot tub. These were often followed by Trina teaching me the intricacies of sapphic love and how to orally please a woman. I must admit, I really enjoyed these sessions.

"OK, Cyn," Mistress said at the beginning of a training session on my last week of training. "I need to warn you that you are probably not going to like your training this week." This week, you will learn orgasm denial and self-control. You are not allowed to orgasm unless I specifically give you permission. Keep in mind that I will be ordering Trina to try and get you to orgasm without my permission. If you do, you will be punished severely."

With that, Hell Week began. By the end of the week, I was so horney that I would have fucked a Barrel Cactus in the middle of Times Square on Midnight of New Years Eve. Come on, people! I'm only human. I can only take so much, and Trina is an expert cunt licker. Yes, I failed several times. By the end of the week, I was able to fight off my orgasms until Kat gave me permission. Also, I found that I could orgasm just because mistress ordered me to, regardless of whether I was being stimulated or not. I could be relaxing on the couch reading a technical manual when Kat would say, "Cum, Slut!" and I would immediately go into a massive orgasm.

It was at the end of the month that mistress Kat gave me a loose, thin halter top and a short, light, flouncy skirt to wear. She also had me put on a pair of strappy 5-inch wedge heels. No bra or panties in case you were wondering. Yes, it was a bit breezy that day. My skirt would swish and swirl with the breeze, so several people got a really good look t my bare ass and cunt as we walked down the sidewalk. A couple of times, the breeze even blew the front of my skirt up, so my naked cunt waws on full display momentarily. I was forbidden to even attempt to hold my skirt down. I have to admit that the humiliation of having total strangers seeing my naked cunt and ass aroused me.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,613 Followers
12