Becoming my Daughter's Slave 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress led me to a shop in a strip mall. It was a tattoo parlor that also did piercings. I had to strip naked in the lobby before being escorted to the back. I was sitting in what looked like a gynecologist chair. My feet were placed in the stirrups and spread up and out. My wrists were bound to the arm rests, and they put two leather straps across my chest. One was just above my tits, the other just below.

"Just relax, sweetie." The girl said to me. "Yes, this will sting a bit, but I'll use topical anesthesia to help reduce the pain. Believe me, once they heal, they will feel great."

So, she brought in a cup full of ice. She used the ice on my nipples to make them stiffer and harder than they had ever been before. She then dried them off and applied a greenish gel to them. After a few minutes, my nipples felt numb. She then wiped my nipples with alcohol wipes. A minute later, I was terrified when I saw her bringing a large needle towards my right nipple.

"Take a deep breath, because this will sting a bit." She said just before jamming the needle through my nipple.

When she removed the needle, she took a large gold ring and threaded it through the hole she had just poked through my nipple. She repeated the process on my left nipple as well. Before closing the rings in my nipples, she attached a thin gold chain to each ring. Next was a dangle pierced into my navel. Last, she applied the gel to the folds of my cunt just above my clitoris. Another ring was inserted. This time, a short chain with a quarter inch diameter steel ball was attached to that ring.

The last thing that was done was a small tattoo just above my cunt in really nice script that said, 'Property of mistress Kat. Use by Mistress Kat's permission only.' I was now officially her sole property.

It was two weeks later when things went off the rails. Kat had been working from home that day. Katrina and I had been cleaning the house, serving Kat snacks and drinks as required, as well as climbing under her desk occasionally to help 'relieve her stress'. We were both naked, except for our 5-inch heels, collars, piercings, and butt plugs. Katrina was also drilling me on my positions and a few of the rules for slaves throughout the day. It was about 5:00 in the evening when the doorbell rang. Me, being the lower slave, had the duty of answering the door - completely naked, of course. I opened the door to find a 5'1" blonde pixie standing there. We both just stared at each other for a couple of minutes before she took a deep breath and let out an emphatic "FUCK!"

I quickly threw one arm across my naked tits and the other hand over my exposed cunt. "Brenda, what are you doing here?" I asked my younger daughter.

"Well, Kat called me and said that she had something important to show me, and that I was to come over tonight." She answered. "Now I know what it was that she needed to show me. Now, I'm fucking screwed, or at least I will be by the end of the weekend."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well. A couple of weeks ago, Kat called me to tell me that you were going to be one of her slaves. I, of course called bullshit on that, so she made a bet with me. If she got you to agree to submit to her as one of her slaves, I had to offer myself to all of her of her friends as their lesbian sex slave. Judging from the fact that you just answered the door completely naked, wearing only a collar and body piercings, I assume that I just lost that bet. Congratulations. Mom. You and I will now be the main entertainment at their next monthly party.

To be continued.

Note to the Snowflakes out there: The following is a joke.

A radical feminist was speaking to a large group on college students outside the Student Union about the empowerment of women. She had gathered a large crowd of curious students listening to her spiel. She decided to up the rhetoric when she felt that her audience was beginning to respond positively. Naturally, given the topic of her rant, the majority of the crowd was women, with a few male students hanging around at the back of the crowd. Feeling that she had the majority of the crowd won over, she decided to hit them with her big guns.

"Where would men be today if it weren't for women?" She hollered out at the crowd.

A voce from the back of the audience called back. "In the Garden of Eden, eating strawberries!"

12