Becoming My Little Brother's Toy Ch. 07

Story Info
Tristan takes Erin out for some risky shopping.
3.2k words
4.66
39.3k
75

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,650 Followers

I woke up, rolled out of bed, and automatically dragged my feet down the hallway to my little brother's room. Before I'd even reached Tristan's door thoughts of his huge cock were dominating my mind and warming my insides. Our parents had already left for work so there was no need for caution.

I pushed open his door and saw him snoozing on his back, his duvet draped over him. His defined chest was uncovered and my eyes roamed over his athletic physique, pausing on his bulging biceps. I didn't know what he'd done to me, how he'd twisted my mind and got me to look at him like this, but I did know there was no going back now. My brother was hot and I wanted him.

I peeled back the duvet and marveled at the magnificent cock that flopped over his thigh. I hated that the best cock I'd ever seen belonged to my little brother. I hated how perverted our relationship had become. And yet I loved it too. Climbing between his muscular legs, I ran my tongue over his limp dick from tip to base.

"Wakey wakey, sleepy-head," I whispered. His cock stirred and my tongue darted out again to explore his warm flesh. Tentatively, I wrapped my fingers around his hardening shaft and massaged slowly.

"Mmm," he moaned as he came to life in my hand. My lips parted as his fat cock slid into my mouth. I opened wide to accommodate his serpentine meat.

I didn't care that it was wrong anymore. How we got here in the first place was irrelevant now. The only things that mattered were my lips closing around his smooth head and feeling it push against the back of my mouth. His hand rested gently on the back of my head and I let him guide me into a nice slow bobbing rhythm. He opened his eyes and looked into mine as my tongue darted about his girth while my lips and cheeks slurped and sucked at his hot flesh.

"Good girl, sis," he whispered, encouraging me to continue sucking on his huge dick. "Pick me up after school tonight, I want to take you shopping."

My brow furrowed and I pulled my mouth off his cock for long enough to reply. "What for?"

"I'm gonna get you a new outfit. Something sexy to wear," he said.

I squeezed his balls as I sucked his cock, unsure how I felt about him buying me a new outfit. Last time he'd bought me a bikini that was about 3 sizes too small. It had barely covered my nipples and popped off at the water park. As thrilling as that scenario had ended up being, I did not want to do it again.

I was about to ask him what he had in mind when he suddenly grabbed my head with both hands and started vigorously fucking my mouth.

"Oomph," I managed to mumble with his fat dick in my mouth. I glanced up at his face and saw sweat trickling down his face. He grinned evilly as he continued to brutally stuff my face. His cock invaded my throat and I gagged.

I felt his manhood swell in my mouth and his body stiffen as hot spunk began to erupt from his throbbing cock. His meaty eruption hit the back of my throat and started oozing out of my mouth, running down my chin, all over my hands, and all over his thighs. He continued to fuck my mouth until the last spurt had drained out. He released me after a few moments, his dick dripping with my spit, our family seed. I was gasping for air. His gooey dick stabbed me in the cheek while I tried desperately to catch my breath.

He rolled out of bed chuckling. "Pick me up after school and try not to crash the car," he said as he sauntered off to shower.

I had the day to myself so I got coffee and caught up with a friend. Then I got lunch and gossiped with other friends. By the time 3 pm rolled around, my mind was changing about shopping for a new outfit. Instead of dreading what Tristan might have in store for me, I was anticipating it.

I met Tristan outside the school gates. He slipped into the car and flung his bag in the back seat. "Oh, look, you managed to get Mom's car here without crashing it," he quipped.

"Very funny," he mumbled, starting the engine and driving toward the mall.

"You're dressed a bit Plane Jane, big sis," he said, giving my outfit a disinterested once over.

I was dressed in jeans and a sweater, nothing fancy. "I'm just wearing ordinary clothes," I said, a touch defensively.

Tristan snorted. "For now."

The mall was busier than I'd anticipated and I really hoped that Tristan only wanted to get me a new outfit and that he didn't have any of his antics in mind. The last thing I wanted was to have to find my way back to the car with no clothes on. I made a mental note not to take my eyes off my clothes the entire time we were here.

Everything seemed innocent enough at first. We looked through a few shops but Tristan couldn't find anything he liked. Then his eyes fell on Victoria's Secret and my stomach dropped. I knew he'd find something I wasn't too keen on in there.

"Now we're cooking," he said, grabbing my hand and dragging me into the store.

He started off looking at loungewear. Baggy pants and hoodies. Garments that I wouldn't be embarrassed to wear in public. Then he moved toward the more risque items. He picked up several corsets and bodices before abandoning them all and settling on a skimpy pair of hot pants and a crop top.

"Let's go try them on," he said.

I stared at the items with suspicion. They seemed awfully tame in comparison to the tiny bikini he'd made me wear. I should have been relieved but instead, I just felt on edge. If he was letting me wear something that wasn't too slutty then he had something else planned and he just knew that I wouldn't like it.

He pulled the curtain back and I stepped into the changing room. I was not at all surprised when he followed me in and closed the curtain behind us. I pulled off my sweater and dropped it on the bench. Tristan smirked as he stared at my bra-covered breasts. He was such a horny teenager. The way he was looking at me made him look much younger than the 18-year-old that he was.

"No, no, no, Erin," Tristan said, shaking his head as I pulled down my jeans. "What are those?" He was pointing at my simple cotton panties with a look of disgust.

"They're my comfy panties," I said. I should have known that he would want me in sexy panties, but when I'd got dressed this morning I'd done so with comfort in mind.

"I'll go and get you something more suitable," he said, before slipping through the curtain.

He returned a moment later with a crimson thong which he dropped on the bench with the other items he'd selected for me. "Put that on and don't let me catch you wearing something so frumpy again."

"Frumpy? What does that mean?" I asked. It sounded like something an old person would say.

"You know, that." He pointed at the panties I was pulling down my legs.

I tossed them aside and pulled on the red thong. The string snapped into place between my butt cheeks and I had to admit that it felt nice. Next, I pulled on the tiny denim shorts. His choice of hot pants was a tight fit across my butt and much tighter than I thought they should be. It was a struggle to get them over my bum.

"You have such a big ass," he said, motioning at my bottom.

I reached for the crop top and Tristan stopped me. "Bra off. You won't be needing that anymore."

I'd been expecting him to say that so I wasn't overly surprised. I reached behind my back and unclasped my bra. Tristan eagerly slipped it off my arms, clearly wanting to feast his eyes on my rack. He smiled like an excited puppy when my boobs were exposed to him.

"I got a big cock and you got massive tits, sis. We are one blessed family," he said, handing me the crop top.

The crop top zipped up on the front like a jacket which made it pretty easy to put on. I slipped my arms through the straps and zipped it up. It was a bit of a struggle getting it over my chest but I managed it.

"You look so good," he said, grabbing my boobs and pinching my nipples through the thin material of the crop top. He squeezed and rocked me back and forth like I was a slutty doll that he could play with.

"Thank you," I said, blushing slightly.

"You're so hot, sis." He leaned down a pecked me on the cheek causing me to blush more. "Here, let me take the tags. I'll pay and you can wear it out."

He pulled the price tags off, shoved my old clothes in his backpack, and then pulled open the curtain.

Wearing the new outfit in the changing thing had been one thing, but I suddenly felt self-conscious about stepping out into the real world in such skimpy attire. I stepped out into the store and as I passed the mirror I noticed that the bottoms of my ass cheeks were hanging out of the tiny shorts.

"Tristan I need the next size up," I said.

"Nope," he said without breaking his gait as he strode for the checkout.

The store clerk looked down her nose at me, her eyes lingering on the shorts before she redirected her attention to Tristan. I flushed with annoyed embarrassment as she offered him a friendly smile and took the price tags from his hand. He paid up and then led me out of the shop. The woman behind the counter shook her head as she watched us go and I flipped her the bird.

"Oh, actually," Tristan said, stopping in the doorway. He grabbed the zipper on the front of my crop top and slowly pulled it down. I watched with wide eyes as he dragged it down over my breasts, bit by bit revealing more of my cleavage, and only stopping when the zip was just above my nipples. "That's better," he said with a smug smile.

"What are you doing?" I said, my voice sounding strained to my ears.

"I want to see your tits hanging out. That looks hot!" he replied in a tone that suggested he was right and there was nothing wrong with treating me like an oversexed slut in public.

"But..." I started to object.

"You know you don't have a choice," he reminded me. "Now, come on. I want to look in that shop over there. I think you could do with a new dress."

"Why do I need a new dress?" I asked, my voice taking on a distinct whining quality. I no longer wanted to be out in public. I wanted to be at home away from all the judgmental glances I was getting.

I kept my eyes forward, ignoring the sneering men that ogled my slutty visage as I walked by. As I walked, I started to notice that my breasts were pushing against the tight fabric of the top and forcing the zipper to inch itself lower with every couple of steps. When Tristan was looking in the other direction I quickly pulled it back up to where he had left it, I didn't dare move it higher because then he'd probably undo it completely.

"Tristan!" I heard an all too familiar voice say.

"No way," I mumbled to myself. Walking across the packed mall toward us was Dad. He could not see me dressed like this.

"Dad, I thought you were at work?" Tristan said, as Dad approached.

"I just had a meeting with the mall management," Dad replied. "Who's your frie--" He stopped abruptly when he saw that the "friend" was in fact his own scantily clad daughter. "Erin?!"

"Hi, Dad. Me and Tris just came to do a bit of shopping," I said, hoping that he did not mention my outfit.

"Yeah?" He looked down at my bulging breasts and glanced away quickly, clearly uncomfortable.

"Yeah!" Tristan said with a big, shit-eating grin. "Want to grab a coffee with us?"

"Oh, no that's ok. I really need to get back anyway. You two have, erm, fun. I'll see you at home later," Dad said, drifting away like someone sneaking out of a room they did not want to be seen in.

"Oh my God, did you see the way he looked at me?" I whined.

"He didn't know where to look," laughed Tristan.

I groaned and let my shame eat away at me. My dad had seen me walking around town dressed like a common whore. I wondered what was going through his head when he'd seen me like this. It must have been even weirder for him to see me dressed like this whilst out in town with my brother.

Once we were in the shop, I followed Tristan around as he grabbed a few different dresses for me to try on. Once we were behind the privacy of the changing room curtain I let out a sigh of relief. No more judgmental stares. At least for now.

Tristan wasted no time. He yanked down my zipper, opening the crop top down the middle, and my breasts bounced free.

"I've wanted to do that ever since we left Victoria's Secret," he admitted.

He grabbed them both in his hands, massaging them eagerly. I knew there was no way I could even try to hide my excitement from him. My nipples were already stiff. He continued to grope my tits, squeezing them and pulling at the nipples in a rough manner that translated oh so well to the electricity flowing through my body straight to my pussy. A warm shiver ran down my spine as his hands left my breasts and pulled the crop top off completely.

"What dress should I try on first?" I asked.

"Let me see," said Tristan, as his fingers found my shorts and deftly unbuttoned them. He had no trouble yanking them down my legs, taking my thong down with them. The smell of my horniness filled the little changing room.

I stepped out of the discarded clothing, and Tristan's eyes widened as I turned around, putting my bare back to him. The crack of my ass hypnotic as his hands hungrily cupped it with both hands. One finger slipped between my ass cheeks.

"Well, you don't need a dress for this," he said with a smirk as he slipped his finger into me.

"Tristan!" I protested, pulling away until his finger fell out of my asshole. I turned around before he could try it again.

"Relax, Erin." He stepped forward and pushed me up against the wall, his lips meeting mine. His tongue forced its way into my mouth and twisted around my own. Our lips mashed together in a perfect passionate rhythm.

My hands found his pants and pulled them open. His cock was already standing to attention when I pulled it free. Big, fat, and throbbing.

"There's no time for foreplay," he whispered as he broke our kiss.

He turned me around and bent me over, I planted my palms on the bench and spread my legs as he lined his rampant erection up against my moist pussy. I wiggled my ass, inviting him in. In a single motion, he plunged his cock deep into my pussy. The feeling was exquisite.

"Oh yes!" I cried out loud, my moans of pleasure echoing in the tranquilized dressing room.

"Ssh," Tristan said, giggling. "Unless you want to get caught."

He pulled his cock halfway out and then thrust it back into me, picking up a slow but deep and steady pace that drew out hushed moans of pleasure.

"Oh fuck yeah! Fuck me harder!" My fingers gripped the bench as he plowed into my, filling me completely. The added thrill of doing it in such a risky place heightened the enjoyment and made my pussy throb with wanton pleasure.

His fingers dug into my hips as he sped up, our bodies slapping together with every hard thrust as he groaned with pleasure. Every one of his smacks reverberated deep into my body, awakening a hungry passion in me.

I glanced at our reflection in the mirror. Tristan was rocking into me, his head tipped back, his eyes closed, and his mouth open in perfect ecstasy. Through a slim gap in the curtain, I saw a man standing just outside the changing room. He was watching us. He was an older man with a balding head and glasses. I lifted my hand to stop Tristan and then changed my mind. Let him watch. Let him see.

Tristan's cock grew even larger inside me as if he somehow felt the excitement of the onlooker. Something about it made me hornier. I wanted him deeper, harder still. I could feel his balls slapping against me with every thrust. But I wanted more. The excitement of being watched turned me on more than ever.

"Yeah, big sis. You love your little brother's cock, don't you?" Tristan panted.

"Fuck yes," I moaned. My pussy throbbed around Tristan's dick.

"You wanna cum on your little brother's cock, you nasty girl?" His challenging words sent a shiver running down my spine.

"Oh god, yes," I whispered.

"You want to cum on my cock, don't you you dirty whore?" His fingers squeezed my ass as he panted the words out.

"Yes!" My face was flushed with passion, and a shiver of pure ecstasy ran through my body as my pussy tightened around his cock. My orgasm was coming. I reached down and fisted my clit.

"Cum for me, Erin," Tristan whispered in my ear. "Come for your little brother."

I couldn't hold back. No matter how slutty it was, I loved having my big brother's cock in my pussy as I came. My orgasm roared through me like a storm cloud before pouring down heavy rain. The warm feeling echoed out into my pussy and out to the very tips of my fingers and toes. Tristan shot his load inside me, filling me with warm cum, before pulling out and stepping back. A single jet of cum seeped from my pussy and ran down my leg, his white load spilling from my pussy with it.

By the time I looked back in the mirror the Peeping Tom was gone. We were no longer being watched. Tristan pulled me to him and we shared another kiss before cleaning up and getting dressed.

We left the store without buying a thing. The man who had been watching worked there and watched us go, a look of knowing lust in his eyes, as Tristan and I left the store hand in hand.

*****

Thank you so much for reading. Let me know what you thought and what you'd like to see next. Don't forget to follow me!

Nicki xxx

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,650 Followers