Becoming My Little Brother's Toy Ch. 08

Story Info
Tristan introduces Erin to anal at family dinnertime.
4.2k words
4.74
50.7k
88

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,660 Followers

"Dinner will be ready in 10!" Mom yelled up the stairs.

I was so hungry my mouth was practically watering. I'd been working on a college project for the last couple of hours and my stomach had been growing steadily louder with each passing minute.

"Hey, sis," Tristan said as he stepped into my room. I hadn't even heard him coming. I could tell by the little grin on his face that he had some devilish game planned.

"Tristan, dinner is in 10 minutes," I warned him.

"I know, I know, I just wanted to give you a gift." He pulled out a small red box from behind his back and held it out to me.

I eyed him suspiciously, unsure of what he could possibly be up to. "What is it?" I asked, eyeing the box warily.

"Just open it," he said with a shrug. I sighed and took the box from him, carefully pulling off the ribbon and lifting the lid.

Inside was a small, black, silicone butt plug. "You have got to be kidding me," I said. I'd never done anal before. An ex-boyfriend had shoved a finger up there once but that was as far as I'd gone.

"Do you like it?" he asked, grinning.

"Not particularly, no," I said honestly. The last thing I wanted was to put a plug in my asshole.

"That's too bad because you're wearing it at dinner tonight."

"I'm bloody not," I argued, tossing the box on my bed in indignation. I was not going to sit at the dinner table with my entire family while a bloody butt plug was wedged up my ass.

"You have to do as I say, remember?" Tristan said with a tone that made it clear there would be no further argument.

I glanced down at the butt plug, knowing that it was going inside me and there was nothing I could do about it. "Fine," I mumbled in defeat.

"Good." He clapped his hands together excitedly. "I'll put it in."

"Oh, Tristan," I groaned. "Can't I do it myself?" The indignity of having to wear it was bad enough without him putting it in for me.

"I insist, big sis," He said, snatching the toy from the box and pulling a small bottle of lube from his pocket. "Please remove your shorts and bend over the bed for me. Be good and say 'yes sir' when you do it."

A gave him a long, exhausted sigh before standing up. "Yes, Sir," I said, as I pulled my shorts and panties down. I wasn't even shy about exposing myself to him anymore, I'd gotten so used to our situation.

"Good girl," he purred, turning me around and groping my ass as I bent over my bed for him.

I felt a bead of nervous sweat trickling down my back as I heard him squirting the lube on his fingers. Suddenly I realized how vulnerable I was, bent over with my brother about to shove a plug up my ass.

"Spread your legs a little wider for me," he commanded. I silently complied. "Lift up your ass," Tristan said, bringing the plug up to my hole and parting my cheeks with the other hand.

"Yes, Sir," I sighed. It hurt at first but eventually, the pressure on my asshole lessened, allowing the toy to slip in. As soon as it was in, Tristan began to gently stroke my pussy.

"We don't have time for that," I said, even as I moved myself on his hand.

"I know but I wanted to give you a reward for being such a good girl," he said. Then he pulled up my panties and shorts and allowed me to stand back up.

It was an odd sensation having something jammed up my butt. Every movement seemed to remind me it was there. It wasn't a bad feeling, although I couldn't say it was a particularly good one either. It was simply weird.

Tristan reached back into his pocket and pulled out a small black remote control.

"Fuck off!" I said as soon as I realized what it was.

He laughed devilishly as he waved the remote at me. "I'm going to be controlling your new toy all through dinner and you are not allowed to leave the table even once."

"Dinner!" Mom yelled. Tristan bounded out of the room without another word.

I made my way downstairs much more slowly. Each step felt like it was wedging the plug further up my ass and I had to remind myself it was designed to be impossible to get stuck up there.

Mom, Dad, and Tristan were all sitting at the table when I arrived. I looked at my chair and wondered how it was going to feel to sit down with a butt plug inside me. There was only one way to find out. I sat down carefully, trying not to let my thoughts get the best of me. I was expecting it to hurt but it didn't. I felt an uncomfortable fullness but no pain.

I looked down at the steaming plate of pasta and my mouth began to water. I was hungry but I wasn't sure how much I was going to enjoy dinner with Tristan up to his antics.

"It's good to see you, Erin. You've been hiding all day," Dad said. He shoveled a fork full of pasta into his mouth and smiled. The awkwardness from when he'd seen me with my tits practically out the other day was gone now.

"I've got a big project to do, Dad," I said, picking up my fork to tuck in.

"Can I put some music on while we eat?" Tristan asked.

"Sure, but make it something tasteful. None of that usual crass nonsense you listen to," said Mom.

Tristan told Alexa to play some music and it was only when the song started that I realised why. The first vibrating pulse trembled through my butt and I jolted in shock, my fork clanging against my plate. He was using the music to cover the buzzing from the butt plug.

"Are you okay?" Dad asked me, looking my way with concern.

"Yeah, just a sudden cramp," I lied.

"Oh, it's that time..." he said, suddenly looking very uncomfortable.

I nodded and then shot Tristan a glare. My little brother simply raised his eyebrow, challenging me to do something. Of course, there was nothing I could do but sit and wait for his next attack on my sphincter.

I ate carefully, moving slowly, ready for the next vibration. Tristan was deliberately waiting for me to lower my guard but I kept him in my sights at all times.

Dad started telling us all about the horrendous day he'd had at work. They'd hired a new guy who had turned out to be a complete idiot. I let out a gasp as another vibration buzzed through my rectum, a much stronger one this time.

"Oh dear," Dad said, looking at me sympathetically.

I forced a smile but the vibration was still going. The plug was humming inside me and now that the initial shock had faded it was starting to feel quite good. I tried to ignore what was happening and focus on my Father's conversation but it was hard. The vibration was low and constant, buzzing gently, like it was massaging my anus. Every now and then it would grow more forceful before returning to its former rhythm. As it went on I felt myself getting warmer.

I shot a glare at Tristan but he refused to even meet my eye. He pretended to be focused on Dad but the smile on his face revealed his true focus. Me.

"So, why don't you tell us about your project, honey?" Dad said, turning to me.

"Oh, well it's-- Aaah!" The vibration ramped up forcing a shocked cry from me that surprised the entire table.

"Erin, are you sure you're okay?" Mom asked.

"Yeeeaaah," I said through a moan. The vibrations were starting to feel really good. I squeezed my legs together and stuffed my mouth full of pasta to try and stifle any further noises. I was aware of how red my face was, I could feel it burning.

"You don't look well at all," Mom said. "Maybe you need a lie-down."

"No, no, really I'm fiiiiiiine," I said. I convinced nobody.

Tristan's face was hidden behind his hand as he struggled to contain his laughter. I wanted our parents to see him, knowing that they would scold him for laughing at my discomfort, but they didn't so much as look his way. They were focused firmly on me which was getting more awkward because the pleasure was growing to levels I hadn't realized a butt plug on its own could cause.

"Oh my God," I said under my breath as an orgasm started to build within me.

A tingling pleasure was starting to bloom deep inside me. My breasts felt heavier and my breaths came out raggedly.

"Stop," I panted in a whisper to Tristan.

The vibrations started to pulse aggressively and each pulse forced out a quiet moan from me.

"I'm telling you that she should go to bed," Mom said, becoming increasingly concerned. "She looks really unwell."

"She says she's fine," Dad said. They were talking about me like I wasn't even there.

Tristan caught my eyes at last and raised an eyebrow in an expression of supreme cockiness.

I couldn't take it anymore. The vibrations were too strong and it really felt like my butt was going to explode if I didn't get release soon. Closing my eyes, I let out a groan as an intense orgasm rippled through me. Completely involuntarily, I ground my hips and squeezed my legs together, urging the butt plug to stop but it didn't. It went on relentlessly massaging my anus and leaving me a panting, shuddering mess.

"You know, I think I will go to bed actually," I said suddenly. I didn't care about Tristan's rules. I was not going to sit here at the dinner table with my panties full of my own cream.

"Yes, go on, dear," Mom agreed.

I stood up on unsteady legs. Walking was almost impossible but I waddled across the room. I went to my room as quickly as possible. Once safely behind the closed door I collapsed on my bed and buried my face in the pillow. After several minutes had passed and I felt more like myself, I reached into my shorts and yanked the plug from my ass. It had long since stopped vibrating and I tossed the sticky toy across my room.

"Did you enjoy that?" Tristan asked.

I looked up to see him standing in my doorway.

"You're a bastard!" I said and threw a cushion at him. If he'd been there a moment before I would have thrown the butt plug at him. He would've probably liked it.

He caught the cushion in the air and laughed. "Don't pretend you didn't enjoy it. Hell, I can smell how much you enjoyed it from here."

"Go away!" I moaned, turning away from him sullenly.

"Come to my room in a bit. I'll make it up to you," he said before walking away.

I didn't want to go to Tristan's room. I was furious at him for humiliating me in front of our parents. There was no way they didn't suspect something. Nobody would believe that I was just unwell after that debacle. But, at the same time, I was intrigued by how he was going to make it up to me.

I lay on my bed for a while, not sure what to do. My butt stung from having the plug wedged up it and my anger bristled. I sat up on the edge of my bed knowing that angry or not I was going to my brother's room. Even if I didn't want to taste his beautiful cock, I knew I didn't really have a choice. He was in charge until our deal was finished and I had to do as he said. With a weary sigh, I got up and trudged down the hall to his room.

Tristan was already naked when I arrived, his huge throbbing erection was lying on his washboard abs.

"Come on, I know you want it," Tristan said, gripping his cock as he watched me enter.

"Is this your idea of making it up to me?" I asked, folding my arms over my chest. I did want his cock deep in my throat and pussy but it still seemed like more of a treat for him than for me.

"Are you really gonna pretend you aren't dying to get this big old slab of man meat in your mouth?" he said, wiggling his girthy monster at me.

"That's not the point."

"Well, if you don't want it..." he reached down for his underpants that were crumpled on the floor by his bed.

"I do," I said before I could stop myself.

A smug smile spread over his face. "Get over here and open your mouth then slut," he said.

I climbed between his legs and opened my mouth, giving his cock head a quick lick to start things off.

"Mm, I love that. Stick out your tongue," he said. Tristan took hold of his cock pulling the foreskin back and lightly slapping my open mouth with it. He fished around my mouth with his dick, probing playfully for a moment, and then slid his throbbing cock head between my lips. The sensation of it smoothly sliding along my tongue made me crave more of Tristan's sweet meat.

"Mmmm, that's a good girl," he moaned, pulling almost all the way out of my mouth before sliding back in again. The feeling - warm, wet, and thick penetrating my mouth was making me moist.

Tristan ruffled my hair affectionately. "That's my good whore." His words increased my horniness and I wondered what about being degraded turned me on so much. Especially by my little brother.

Silently, I wrapped my lips around his cock head and sucked the tip, using my tongue to lap at his fluids that were leaking out of it. As I sucked, more and more of his salty pre-cum spilled over my tongue and slid down into my throat. His cock was so big that I had to open my mouth wide while I sucked.

I lost myself in sucking my brother's dick. Thick inches of cock slid between my lips and into my mouth. My hands crept behind him, cupping his firm buttocks with my palms. I played with his ass as best I could while Tristan controlled how his dick was being sucked. He buried his cock deep in my throat for a few strokes before pulling back out again.

That's when I heard footsteps in the hallway just outside his bedroom. I froze, my lips still round my brother's cock.

"Tristan?" Mom called as she approached.

I leaped off Tristan's bed and bolted into his closet. I pulled the closet door shut behind me just as his bedroom opened. The closet door hadn't closed fully and through the small gap I could see Tristan lying on his bed, his duvet now covering him below the waist, and Mom standing in the doorway.

"Mom, you're supposed to knock!" Tristan complained.

"Oh, don't be so silly, Trissy. You've got nothing I've not seen before," Mom said, using the nickname she knew he hated.

"Don't call me Trissy," he said sullenly.

"Don't pout, Trissy, it's not manly,' she mocked, smirking as she relished tormenting him.

"Stop it," he growled. Maybe I'd start calling him Trissy just to wind him up like this.

"Have you seen Erin? I checked her room and she's not in there," Mom said, dropping the fun and getting to the point.

"I don't keep a tracker on her, Mom. She's probably in the shower or something."

"Don't you take that tone with me, Trissy," Mom warned.

She'd used the nickname one time too many. "Mom!" Tristan snapped, stomping his foot on the bed. As he lifted his foot and brought it down, his duvet flew off him revealing his semi-erect cock. Even half-soft it was still ridiculously big, bigger than most of the erections I'd seen.

Mom gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. "Tristan," she said in surprise. Her eyes were wide and glued to her son's manhood.

"Oh my God, Mom!" Tristan yelled as though it was somehow her fault that he'd exposed himself.

I had to clamp my hand to my mouth to stop myself from erupting into laughter. Seeing Tristan's discomfort kind of made up for what he'd put me through at dinner.

Blushing furiously, Tristan snatched his duvet and pulled it over himself. Even now that he was covered, Mom was still staring at his groin. I saw more than just surprise in her gaze. She was impressed.

"Yes, well, I'd better get back downstairs," she said, exiting the room and closing the door behind her.

I stepped out of the closet, quietly laughing at what had just happened.

"Like that, did you?" Tristan asked, glaring up at me.

"It was funny," I admitted.

"Funny?" Tristan stood up and I saw that his cock was fully hard again now. "Let's see how funny you find it when I'm done with you."

He pushed me roughly up against the wall and took hold of my top, tearing it right off me and letting my tits spill out.

"Tristan!" I said, more surprised than angry.

He grabbed my tits in his big hands and savagely groped them, before biting down on a nipple.

"Oh!" I cried out in pleasure. Who knew he'd be even better at giving pleasure when he was wound up? "That's more like it, Trissy," I said, smiling wickedly.

Tristan took hold of my shoulders and I saw the anger glowing in his eyes. He flung me onto his bed. I landed facedown, bent over the edge. Before I could move, his hand was on my back holding me down. My pulse was going crazy with excitement.

He grabbed my shorts and yanked them and my panties down together. The cool air fell on my ass and a moment later his hand slammed down on my butt cheek.

"Ow!" I said in shock. I hadn't been expecting that, although I should have seen it coming.

"You need to learn to respect those who have authority over you," he growled. "Don't you?"

I giggled in reply and his hand came down again, this time on the other cheek. "I asked you a question. You need to learn some respect, don't you?" He gripped my ass in warning that another smack was coming.

"Yes," I said breathlessly.

He gave me a third smack that stung enough to make me hiss with pain. "Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir," I said.

"Good girl," He said, stroking my ass and easing my pain. "But you still need to be punished for your cheek."

"Punished how Sir?" I asked.

He didn't say anything. He spread my ass cheeks wide and then spat on my puckered hole.

"No!" I said, realizing what he meant to do. I tried to move but he held me down hard, making it clear that he could overpower with me ease.

"You'll take your punishment like an obedient slut or I'll call Mom back to tell her what you did to her car," he warned.

"Tristan, please," I begged. The butt plug was the first thing I'd had up my ass and that had been bad enough. A cock would be agony, especially his gigantic schlong.

"You'll love it. Trust me." He spread my cheeks further apart and licked my asshole before sticking his tongue inside me.

"Oh," I said, surprised at how good it felt to be rimmed.

He pulled away, but only to spit on my ass again, this time going back to licking my hole. And fuck, the sensation was even better than before! It felt fucking amazing to have his tongue inside me like this. All the while his hands continued to roam all over my body, feeling every inch of flesh that they came across.

I felt his cock pressing against my asshole and struggled with all my might to keep him out of me. His tongue had been fine, but his cock was another matter entirely.

"Please no, Tristan. Your dick is too big," I whined, tears in my eyes. "It'll hurt too much."

"Well it should teach you a good lesson then," he said.

He thrust his hips forward and I practically screamed as his cock head burrowed into my asshole. I buried my face in his bed to stop myself from screaming and alerting our parents.

"Fuck," he groaned as my tight little hole stretched to take in his cock head. I'd never felt such pain before.

"Tristan, please stop," I begged him.

"Stop whining," he commanded, spanking my ass again. "Take it like an obedient slut."

He grabbed my hips with his strong hands, pressing his cock into my virgin ass. I felt my hole getting stretched wider to take him in, but he wasn't even halfway in.

"Oh god," I whimpered, my eyes full of tears.

"Don't fight it," he whispered in my ear, nibbling on my earlobe. That little act of care calmed me a bit.

I started to relax and his cock sank deeper into my ass, stopping when I was sure I couldn't possibly take any more of him. He reached around me and grabbed my tits, massaging them while he held still for a moment, letting me get used to the feel of him in my ass.

I buried my face in the blankets beneath me while Tristan started to slowly pump his rod in and out of my ass. I whimpered into the covers while he started to pick up pace, filling my ass with one delicious inch at a time.

"Fuck, you're tight," he groaned.

The pain had subsided a little now that I was getting used to it. He reached down in between my legs and easily slipped two fingers into my cunt, sliding them in and out of my sloppy hole.

"Tristan, ohhhhhh," I moaned, enjoying the feeling of him finger fucking me while he fucked my ass like a porn star. The pleasure from my pussy seemed to be spreading and overtaking the pain of having his fat cock up my butt.

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,660 Followers
12