Becoming My Little Brother's Toy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it all," he said as he pressed onto my back with his weight while his cock thrust balls deep into my ass. I cried out in pleasure and pain as he bottomed out inside me.

I felt so full of cock, completely pinned by him. He grabbed my hips and pulled me into him. I pressed my palms into the bed as he started to thrust faster. He thrust deep into my hole, hammering my ass hard. My tits bounced underneath me with every thrust and my moans were muffled by the bedspread I was using for cover.

"You like my cock up your ass, don't you?" His cock was pistoning in and out with increasing speed as he finger-fucked my pussy.

"Yes," I confessed, reddening with warm shame. Now that the pain was easing it was starting to feel really fucking good. He spanked me one last time before grabbing me by the hair and forcing a deep kiss on me. My tits bounced and twitched and my pussy throbbed with every thrust of his cock in my ass. I felt the stirrings of orgasm building inside me.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum," I moaned, desperate to reach release.

He reached around and started to massage my clit while still pounding away at my ass. "Cum for me."

In a rush, the orgasm hit me like a hurricane, sweeping across every nerve in my body. My toes curled and my vision went black. Warm pleasure rippled through my body while my pussy gushed on his hand and he shot his load deep in my ass. I screamed into the blankets. His cock was deep inside my ass as I spasmed and clenched around his thrusting shaft.

I collapsed on the bed, utterly exhausted. His cock slipped out of my asshole and he lay down next to me, breathing heavily. I looked over at him, my ass still twitching from the after-effects of my orgasm.

When our eyes met, we shared a loving smile, and he leaned in to kiss me. "You're my good girl aren't you?" he asked affectionately.

"Yup," I smiled warmly at him. "Totally. I'm your good girl." I wrapped my arms around his neck and locked my lips on his.

"You should get out of here before Mom comes looking for you again," he said.

I grabbed my clothes and went to the door. "Good night, Trissy," I said with a giggle before I ran back to my room.

***************************************************************************************************************Thank you so much for reading. I hope you're still enjoying the story. Let me know what you thought and what you want to see next.

Nicki xxx

12