Becoming My Little Brother's Toy Ch. 10

Story Info
Tristan dominates and humiliates his big sister once more.
4.2k words
4.75
37.7k
73

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,650 Followers

I woke up with a strange knot in my stomach. Today was the day I'd been wishing would come faster for so long. Today was the day that my deal with Tristan finally ended. Tonight he would delete the leverage he had on me and I would no longer have to be his sex slave. But I was not as excited as I should have been.

Maybe I was simply wary that he had some trick up his sleeve. Maybe deep down I knew that he was not going to honor the deal and he would keep blackmailing me forever. Or maybe there was some other reason for the feeling of unease deep inside me.

After brushing my teeth I wandered down to Tristan's room to administer his morning blowjob only to find that he was not there. His bed was made and empty and he was nowhere in sight. I peeked in his bathroom but he wasn't in there either.

What the hell? Even on days when he did wake up before me, he waited in bed for me to come and suck his cock. I could count on one hand the number of times he'd skipped a polishing of his morning wood.

I headed downstairs. Mom and Dad were both out and apparently so was Tristan. I was home alone. I stood in the kitchen with my hands on my hips, staring into space in complete confusion.

I checked my phone.

No messages.

Nothing.

Unsure of what else to do, I cleaned the house. I started in the kitchen and did every bit of housework I came across. It was afternoon by the time I was finished and I was a sweaty mess, so I jumped straight in the shower. When I was clean and dressed there were still no messages from Tristan. I decided to send him a text.

[Where are you?]

I stared at the screen for 5 minutes but the message remained on 'delivered'.

What was going on? I didn't have a single clue. Was it some kind of game he was playing with me or had something happened to him?

I went into the living room and put on the TV. I needed something to stop me from overthinking and to try to take my mind off Tristan. It didn't work. For hours I sat staring at the screen, paying no attention to what was happening on it, and wondering where Tristan was and why he wasn't answering me.

Finally, in the late afternoon, my little brother returned home. He walked through the front door as though he hadn't been AWOL all day.

"Oh, so you are alive!" I snapped, getting up from the sofa and going out to meet him in the hallway.

He took off his sunglasses and looked at me in confusion. "Yes, did you expect otherwise?" he asked.

"You've been gone all day and haven't texted me once!"

He cocked his head to the side. "So?" he asked inquisitively. "You're being a bit clingy, big sis." He dropped his backpack on the floor, kicked off his sneakers, and then wandered through to the living room where he collapsed on the sofa, spreading his arms and legs to fully dominate the space he occupied.

"Clingy?" I said, staring at him in disbelief. "You've forced me to follow you around for the last 3 months, sucking your cock and riding your dick, and now you're saying I'm clingy?" I stormed into the living room and glared down at my brother.

"I haven't forced you to do anything you didn't want to," he replied simply. "And clearly you did want to," he added, flashing that cocky smile of his. He turned on the TV and flicked idly through the channels.

"You blackmailed me!" I said, raising my voice.

"So you didn't want to?"

"No," I said, lying through my teeth. He knew it as much as I did. I could see it in the snide little twinkle in his eyes.

"Then why are you so upset that I haven't been around all day? Surely a day without me forcing you to do depraved acts is a God send for you?"

"Yeah, well..." He had me. There was no answer I could give that would prove him wrong now.

His smile stretched wider. "Just admit that you missed eating my meat this morning."

"No," I said through my teeth.

Tristan, clearly enjoying himself, stood up and pulled his shorts and underpants down. His huge cock flopped freely. Kicking his shorts off, and removing his t-shirt, he sat back down on the sofa completely naked.

I looked at it. At him. Back down at it. With his perfectly sculpted abs, broad chest, and perfectly toned arms Tristan was just as fit as he'd always been. His body was a girl's dream and knew exactly the effect it was having on me.

He grabbed hold of his dick and gave it a shake. "You don't want this then?"

Instinctively, I licked my lips. "No," I whispered. Even as I said the word my eyes were locked on his chubby monster.

"You're a liar, Erin," he said. "You keep staring at my dick like you're in love with it. You've been obsessed with it since the first time you sucked it. You're a whore for my cock. Admit it."

His words sent a warm tingle through my pussy which I struggled to ignore. "Tristan..." I said in a feeble attempt at arguing.

"I'll tell you what, if you really don't want it then I'll end our deal right now. You'll never have to do as I say again and I'll delete the evidence I have on you. Or you can admit that you want my cock and I'll let you suck it again."

I hesitated. There was a conflict of emotions raging through me. On the one had I did want our deal to end. I wanted that evidence gone. On the other, I really wanted his cock inside me one last time. I'd had the idea in my head that I would get one last go with my little brother and now I needed it to happen.

"I want it," I whispered in quiet defeat.

Tristan leaned back and spread his legs. His cock was starting to expand as it slowly lifted off his ball sack.

"Not good enough. Louder," he commanded.

Even after everything, he still had to make things difficult for me. Whenever I thought he was softening up he went and put on his asshole pants again.

"I want it," I said loudly, practically growling the words out.

"You want what?" His cock stiffened further, showing that he was enjoying my humiliation. Its size was hypnotic, enthralling.

"Your cock. I want your cock," I confessed. My pussy was growing slick with desire but I didn't want him to know that.

"Good. Take off your top," he said.

Holding his eyes, I shrugged my top off slowly, enjoying the look of lust in his eyes as they got larger. Beneath it, I was wearing a simple white bra that he commanded me to remove. Never breaking eye contact, I reached behind my back and undid the hooks holding my bra together. Pulling it free from my body, I let it fall to the floor. He followed me with his eyes as the cool air of the room tingled my newly exposed flesh.

"Now the rest of your clothes. I want you naked like the slutty sister you are," he said, his voice oozing lust.

My pussy burned as I slid my shorts down my legs and stepped out of it. Leaning against the sofa, I removed my white underwear so I was naked from head to toe. I couldn't help but notice the look of animalistic longing on Tristan's face as his eyes fell on my pussy.

I licked my lips as I glanced again at his dick. It was fully erect now; sticking up from his body, pointing at me, its target.

"On your knees," he said.

I complied without hesitation. My tits bounced as I fell to the ground as his eyes followed them.

"You want this?" he asked, wiggling his cock at me again. "Beg for it."

"What?" His words snatched me out of my trance.

"Beg me to let you suck my cock or I'll put my clothes back on," he said.

There was no turning back now. We were both naked and I wanted to feel that gigantic cock inside me one last time before our arrangement ended.

"Please let me suck your cock," I said quietly, my shame eating away at me.

"Oh, come on, sis, you can do better than that," he said.

"Please, let me suck your cock. I need it in my mouth so badly," I said, speaking much louder this time.

Tristan's lips curled with satisfaction. "Good girl." He beckoned me forward. I crawled on my hands and knees, opening my mouth in preparation for his magnificent meat. He held up a hand to stop me and froze in my tracks. "One last thing and then it's yours."

"Anything," I said, meaning the word fully. I was practically shaking with anticipation.

"Bark for me. Bark like the horny bitch you are," he said.

I felt my cheeks burn with shame at his command. My insides seethed and my arousal burned, but I knew what I had to do to have his cock. It wasn't like there was anybody but him here to see my humiliation.

"Woof!" I said.

"Again."

"Woof! Woof!" I did my best dog impression, ignoring my embarrassment as I shook my ass like a dog wagging its tail.

"Who's a good girl?" Tristan crooned, his tone adding to my humiliation.

"Woof!"

"Come and get a treat then," he said, spreading his legs and leaning back.

I almost lunged for his cock. I engulfed him in my mouth in one motion and started sucking immediately. My lips pressed against his cock and I forced my tongue out to lick the tender skin there, teasing it relentlessly. Tristan gave out a contented sigh, which only spurred me on to give my brother the blowjob of his life.

I cupped his balls and squeezed them playfully. They were big and tight and full of cum that I needed desperately. I licked from his balls, up his shaft, leaving behind a trail of saliva along his cock. He groaned and bucked his hips.

"Do you know why I did this? Why I turned you into such a horny little sex slave?" he asked me.

I made a noise that meant no and shook my head slightly, refusing to take my mouth away from his glorious cock.

"Because you were always such a bitch to me. Ever since we were little you always lorded it over me when you were left in charge. You always reminded me that you were the older sibling and I had to do as you said. You always looked down on me and relished having a go at me. I wanted to turn the tables on you and now I have. You went from being a bitch to being my bitch. How does that feel Erin?" he said.

What he said was true. I had been a bit of a bully to him in the past. I had enjoyed the authority our parents had given me. And I had abused that authority. I understood why Tristan had wanted to put me in my place, but to go this far was beyond what any rational person would have expected. And he had done exactly what he said; he'd turned me into his bitch. His barking bitch. The shameful thing was I enjoyed it.

I pulled my head off his cock for just long enough to say, "I love being your little bitch sex slave." Then I dove back on it and sucked it for all I was worth.

"Yeah you do you little whore," Tristan said. He flopped his head back on the sofa and moaned with pleasure as I licked and slurped at his massive manhood.

My hand worked overtime as I stroked the giant cock with both hands. The sounds coming out of my brother's mouth grew louder and more frequent.

"Oh, feels so fucking good," he said. I moved up to the top of his cock to concentrate on the head. I sucked and nibbled it while my hands played with his balls.

Tristan leaned forward and grabbed me by the hair, pulling me off his cock. The giant member slid out of my mouth, trailing a long strand of pre-cum. He helped me up and onto his lap. I straddled him and felt his throbbing manhood pressing against my pussy. I needed that rampant rod inside me, filling me, making me scream.

Tristan clamped his mouth against mine and forced his tongue inside it. His tongue was rough and unforgiving. He bit my lips and licked the insides of my mouth with rapid strokes. His hands roamed over my body, kneading my ass and squeezing my breasts.

"You've got glorious tits, sister," he said, before sucking one of my nipples into his mouth. He sucked it hard while playing with my other nipple. My nipples buzzed at the feel of his hot mouth on my breast. The sensation traveled between my legs and I felt a flood of moisture leak out of me.

In one deft movement, he pushed me to the floor and positioned me on my hands and knees. At first, I worried that he was going to make me bark like a dog again but I needn't have worried. He came up behind me and began to rub my slit with his fingers. I moaned with pleasure as his fingertips bumped against my clit, making it tingle.

"You're soaked," Tristan whispered gleefully.

I moaned loudly and pushed myself backward, trying to get him to penetrate me. He rubbed my pussy with his fingers for a bit longer before pushing two of his thick digits into my cunt. I gasped and squealed as he plunged them back and forth. It felt so good but nowhere near as good as his cock would feel.

There I was on all fours with my brother pumping his fingers in and out of my pussy like a chef stuffing a chicken. I moaned with abandon, not caring if the neighbors heard. I pushed myself back onto his hand and rolled my hips around to give him a better angle. All I cared about was having my brother's fingers in me while he readied my pussy for an even bigger part of him. My hips bucked back and forth as Tristan plunged his fingers deep into my hole, rubbing against my G-spot.

Then, finally, he retracted his fingers. I felt his cock against my vagina, rubbing up and down my slit, moving my juices around. Then his cock moved up and came to rest on my asshole. I gasped. I'd never had a cock up my ass before. Weeks ago Tristan had made me stick a butt plug up there and that was the biggest thing that had been up there so far. His cock was huge. Too huge. It would tear me open.

"Tristan no," I pleaded. I tried to wiggle away from his cock but my brother's strong hands held me in place.

"Don't fight it, sis. You know you'll love it when you've got my cum leaking out of you. Now be a good slut and stop wriggling."

I dug my fingers into the carpet and held my breath as he pushed against my asshole and the tight sphincter muscle gave way. His cock began to slowly sink into my ass. It made me aware I was even tighter back there than in any other part of my body. I groaned as the thick head forced its way inside. Slowly, inch by inch, he drove it deeper. His cock felt twice as thick going in the back door.

"Not the whole thing!" I cried as Tristan pushed deeper and deeper into my ass.

"Yes. The whole thing," he said.

I whimpered and moaned as he forced his way further inside. Tears were trickling from the corners of my eyes as Tristan's cock finally sank all the way into my ass, burying itself to the hilt. I felt like he was going to rip me in half.

My ass was stretched beyond belief. I pushed hard against the floor and raised my hips to try and find an angle that was more bearable. My ass stung like I had just sat on a cactus. "Oh god, stop," I begged as he paused. I had never been so filled and it hurt.

Tristan ignored my pleas and increased the speed of his humping. His hips began to thrust and buck against me. I panted loudly as he drove his thick cock in and out of my tight ass. The pain slowly subsided and turned into a hot burning sensation that spread along my innards. He grunted as he fucked me and each grunt was like an electric buzz against my spine.

Tristan leaned forward, grabbed my breasts, and began to pull and twist my nipples. The sensations were sending bolts of pleasure to my pussy, lubricating it with my juices. I was enjoying this even though I constantly cried out for him to stop. I was quite happy that Tristan didn't listen to my plaintive pleas.

"Oh sister," Tristan said, his voice deep with lust, "Your tight little ass feels great around my cock. But I think it's time for the main event. Give me a bark if you want it in your pussy now."

I didn't even hesitate. I barked with desperate need like the horny bitch I was. Tristan's cock pulled out of my asshole with a wet pop and I suddenly felt strangely vacuous.

Tristan spanked my ass and I yelped, more in surprise than anything else. The spank stung and the hand print on my ass was almost like a brand.

The fire in my ass ignited a fire in my pussy. My cunt ached for his cock. It felt empty, unlike any other time I had been empty before. All I wanted was that thick cock pumping into me, feeling me from the inside out. "Fuck my pussy," I begged piteously. "Please,"

He laughed cruelly and obligingly pulled me up by my hair until my face was tucked into his crotch. His balls were almost at eye level and I saw that they were heavy with cum as they dangled close to my face. I gave his cock a kiss and then a lick, recoiling at the taste of my own ass.

"You filthy whore, Erin," Tristan said. Then he spun me back around so my ass was facing him and he prepared to mount me again.

He lined up his cock with my cunt and pressed the head through my entrance. I purred with anticipation, I was a raging slut, on fire for her brother. His cock moved inch by inch into my pussy until it was buried all the way in. My pussy burned as he stretched me wide open and I moaned in delight.

"Fuck, yessss," I hummed, rocking my hips back on his cock.

He began to thrust, hard and fast. I dug my nails into the carpet and moaned in pleasure as he fucked me. Every inch of my body was tingling with delight. "Harder," I demanded. I could feel them now, waves of hot pleasure building in my cunt. They were about to crest and I knew I was going to cum so hard. His cock plunged deep into me again and again and I knew it wouldn't be long at all before I was cumming all over him like a filthy whore.

The feeling of being poised on the edge of orgasm intensified as Tristan thrust into me harder and deeper.

"Don't you dare cum until I say you can," Tristan said, his voice brimming with authority.

I whimpered slightly but nodded my head and bit my lip. His cock was ramming into me with relentless precision and all I could do was obey. I moaned in protest, the fire in my pussy almost smothered by his orders but I obeyed nonetheless. He fucked me harder and faster until I felt like I was melting from the pleasure.

"Please, please," I moaned. "Cum inside me." Tristan could feel my walls clenching and unclenching around his cock.

"Don't worry, sister. I will," he said, panting with each thrust. "I'm going to fill you with my hot cum."

"Please..." I begged. Waves of pleasure were building inside my pussy and soon they would crest and the tsunami of cum would rush over me.

Tristan could feel my impending orgasm as well and he began to speed up his pace. He leaned forward and grabbed my breasts again as he plowed into me harder and faster until I could feel the cum build up in his balls. I moaned and begged for him to shoot his load inside me, every inch of my nether regions on fire with need. He grunted again and thrust more forcefully.

My pussy clenched tight around his cock and I felt him stop thrusting. He pulled back so his cock was almost all the way out. Then he drove it into my pussy again, this time slamming against my G-spot.

"Cum for me sister, cum all over my cock."

The wave hit me like a train. I moaned as red-hot pleasure exploded from my cunt and radiated through my whole body. My pussy spasmed around Tristan's cock in a desperate attempt to milk every last drop of cum from it. My juices squirted out of my pussy and covered his groin. My brother came too. I felt his cock shoot hot jets of cum into me. He kept pumping and pumping, emptying his balls inside me. I moaned and shuddered with joy.

We both tensed when we heard the front door open.

"Kids! We're home!" Mom called as she and Dad entered the house.

Tristan was off like a shot. He snatched his clothes off the floor and jumped out of the open window, closing it behind him and vanishing around the side of the house.

My panic kept me frozen for too long and by the time I was able to move it was already too late. Mom and Dad appeared in the living room doorway, both of them staring at me in utter horror.

"Erin!" Mom said, unable to say anything else.

I was still on all fours, covered in sweat and quivering from the intensity of my orgasm. I could feel mine and Tristan's cum leaking down my thighs and I knew that my parents could see it as well.

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,650 Followers
12