Becoming My Little Brother's Toy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,621 Followers

"I..." I couldn't even form a sentence. My face was burning from the most intense embarrassment any human had ever experienced.

"I'll put the kettle on," Mom said and then took herself off to the kitchen.

Dad lingered for a moment longer. His eyes drifted to my big breasts hanging beneath me. His gaze flicked to my legs and the mess that was there. Then his brow furrowed in confusion, perhaps sensing that I couldn't have got myself into such a state on my own. He poked his head into the room and had a quick look around to make sure nobody was hiding.

"It looks like you need a shower, sweetie," he said before following Mom to the kitchen.

***

I hid in my room all afternoon, too ashamed to face my parents. At dinner time nobody said a word about my humiliation, but Dad kept giving me funny looks.

After dinner I went to Tristan's room and found him lying on his bed totally naked, his phone in his hand, and his huge cock throbbing and erect. I guessed he'd been watching porn and masturbating.

"Hey, Erin," he said without looking up from his screen.

"Hey, Tris," I replied, sitting on the edge of his bed. It spoke volumes that his nudity didn't even get a mention or a raised eyebrow. It was normal now.

"You'll be happy to know I deleted the evidence I had on you. Mom and Dad will never know you crashed their car and you're free from my control. For what it's worth, I enjoyed every minute of it," Tristan said.

"I know you did," I replied quietly, looking him in the eye. "Thank you for keeping your end of the deal." I hadn't expected him to actually do it.

"No problem, sis," he said. He dropped his phone on his bed and closed his eyes, snuggling deeper into his pillow.

I looked at the door and smiled. I had my freedom again. No more blackmail. No more being Tristan's slave. I had the power to say no. I had the power to do whatever I wanted.

I looked back at my brother who was falling asleep. Our relationship had changed, evolved into something it should not be. But whatever it was there was no going back to how things were. Even without the blackmail.

I smiled to myself before I leaned down and took Tristan's massive cock in my mouth.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading the final chapter of Erin and Tristan's story. There is a spin-off about Tristan and his Mom called "My Son's Huge Cock". Just go to my profile to find it. I'll see you there!

Erin xxx

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,621 Followers
12