All Comments on 'Becoming My Sister Pt. 02'

by fantasy_writer_2023

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa5 months ago

I'm waiting for the further transformation into my brother's sister, I'm very interested in whether there will be something more between Brad, Aimee's boyfriend, and now probably "her sister", or is it just a one-time thing? How will Aimee's brother cope emotionally and mentally, and what limits will he have to overcome in his internal struggles? What about Aimee herself? Will she find out about her brother and her boyfriend, Brad, and will she even feel betrayed by both her brother and her boyfriend? 👱🏻‍♂️⚧️👱🏻‍♀️❤️🧑🏻👗🍦💑.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️👧🏻⚧️🧒🏻.

📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️👧🏻⚧️🧒🏻.

Czekam na dalszą przemianę w siostrę brata, bardzo interesuje Mnie czy pomiędzy Bradem chłopakiem Aimee a teraz chyba już "siostrą jej" powstanie coś więcej, czy to tylko jednorazowy wyskok jego? Jak sobie będzie radził emocjonalnie, mentalnie brat Aimee, jaką będzie musiał pokonać granicę swoich wewnętrznych walk? A co z samą Aimee? Czy dowie się o bracie i jej chłopaku Bradzie i czy będzie wręcz czuła się zdradzona zarówno przez brata jak i chłopaka swojego? 👱🏻‍♂️⚧️👱🏻‍♀️❤️🧑🏻👗🍦💑.

ps. Przepraszam za błędy i niedokładności językowe ale nie znam języka angielskiego.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️👧🏻⚧️🧒🏻.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is a very wellwritten story that is very different from the usual crossdressing or forced feminization stories.

I can't wait for Brad to leave Aimee and take this young "man" as his girlfriend; I'm sure she'd be the focus of attention of many young men when Brad takes her out dancing. She'd be persuaded by Brad to enter a beauty contest and she wins several complete sets of beautiful clothes, makeup sessions and free service at the local nail bar for lfe.

Meanwhile, Aimee is stuck at home heartbroken and questioning her sexuality, Brad preferring her brother instead of her. In her despair she dresses in her brother's clothes and the transformation of both siblngs is complete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous