All Comments on 'Becoming My Sister Pt. 04'

by fantasy_writer_2023

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love it please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So far so good. This could a lot of different directions

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa5 months ago

@fantasy_writer_2023 you interestingly develop the story of Brad's girlfriend's brother Aimee who wants to be like his sister and even hotter, sexy and girlier...

A meeting with Brad that ends in sex changes his everyday life and he becomes the sister of his own sister Aimee and her name is also Aimee.. . the lack of Aimee's brother's name is treating him impersonally, as if he was just some kind of imagination, and in my opinion this affects the whole story.

Will Aimee's brother manage to create his own female personality and overcome subsequent experiences as his sister, Sissy Aimee? Will Brad become emotionally and not only sexually involved with Aimee's brother and will they become a pair of friends, or will love rule their hearts? Will Aimee herself find out about her brother and her boyfriend? How will he approach the whole matter and maybe join in the feminization of his brother?

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️👧🏻⚧️🧒🏻.

4Leather4Leather5 months ago

The possibility of what might go wrong is heart stopping for the first time out.

Robincd1126Robincd11265 months ago

Great story! Well done. I went out alone my first time dressed in public, eight years ago! It was a very intense experience. I have been out many times since that night, alone and with dates. Next part coming soon?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous