All Comments on 'Becoming My Sister Pt. 05'

by fantasy_writer_2023

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow5 months ago

Nice addition! Many of us have "daddy" issues, don't we? :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He falls down the rabbit whole fast.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Scrumptious

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lingerie please!

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa5 months ago

In a very interesting way you develop the increasingly sexual aspect of Aimee's brother's life and changes, and the greater perception of yourself as a girl. Revealing the secret about his transformation to another person and, consequently, having another sex with a man and older - Brad's father.

What will be the fate of Aimee's brother "Princess Aimee", what other experiences will he gain and will he find his love? Will Aimee, the sister of "Princess Aimee", find out about everything and how will she react to it? Will she be very angry or will she accept that her brother is now her sister?

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦³βš§οΈβ€οΈπŸ§’πŸ»βš§οΈπŸ‘§πŸ»β™€οΈπŸ‘¨πŸ».

AlyssaPageQTAlyssaPageQT4 months ago

Your stories have made me want to become a girl more than anything in my life ever has, and i've been a closeted sissy for over a year now, embarrassed to admit it to anyone i know. I would completely give myself into being a girl for the characters / alpha males you show in your story. God I want to be Alyssa more than anything now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous