Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this information was nice but I was no closer to figuring out her pass word and my time was running out and so was my patience, since Kimberly decided to intensify things an insane amount this month.

She started forcing me to eat an extra meal to my already six full meals, and to make matters worse it was all fast food, the unhealthiest, greasiest stuff, all because she wanted to see if she could double my gain over last month. She even threatened me that I would be punished if I didn't gain double last month's amount.

The most horrifying part of it all, was that compared to before it was becoming easier for me to eat these gargantuan amounts of food. It was still a struggle but I could tell my body was handling it much better.

Her other experiment with me was trying to get my boobs to sag even more and get my tongue to stretch out even longer. At the beginning of the month she had me get on all fours, fully naked and she measured my boobs and their distance from the floor, then she measured my tongue. With her data recorded, she tied a rope around my breast tightly, and hooked on a 4-pound weight to each breast. Then she got a bondage clamp and she hooked it up to a 2-pound weight and attached it to my tongue. For three hours every day I had these weights attached to me. It was painful, uncomfortable and dehumanizing. To make matters worse she insisted I walk around on all fours, for the gravity to help even more. At the end of it I was a sweaty mess, covered in drool.

Kimberly was the worst. While I was in this position she used my vulnerability to tease my asshole, as she knew I wasn't a virgin there, and she could tell how much pleasure that gave me.

She would take her finger and rub it on my exposed tongue to lube it up, then she would finger my ass, slowly adding one finger at a time. She could see how wet my pussy became from it. But she would never let me cum.

"Does piggy want to cum?' She would ask.

"Yes, Queen," I would say slurring my words and mumbling, unable to speak properly.

"Hmm pigs don't talk do they?" She would ask.

My response would have to be, "Oink, oink," But I couldn't say it with anything but embarrassment.

"Hmm with a response like that I guess it's a no, oh well, at least you can lick my fingers clean, I know piggy's love to do that." She would say before rubbing dirty her fingers all over my tongue. I have to say though, my ass tasted like ice cream compared to hers.

After another one of my misbehaviors she found a new punishment to humiliate me. For this one she really leaned into the piggy theme. She got a curly pig tail butt plug, that she slowly inserted into my ass, it was pretty big but at this point it wasn't hard for me, she got me floppy pig ears, and she got this weird nose hook thing that pulled my nostrils back just like a pigs. It was so tight it pulled my entire head up. Then she would only allow me to speak in oinks, and of course she would interpret them to mean whatever she wanted.

I truly believed Kimberly was an evil person. She loved playing mind games, and letting you think you had a choice, when in reality she controlled everything. A good example of that was just a small incident towards the end of the month. It had been a particularly grueling day of writing papers, and eating. Kimberly not only made me eat a full pizza for breakfast and another for lunch, but she had two double bacon cheese burgers waiting for me for dinner, with half a four donuts, and a milkshake, as dessert.

After struggling and painfully, finishing the two burgers, I was bloated and ready to burst. She gave me a break to finish up an assignment, but an hour later she said it was time for my dessert. But mentally I just couldn't stomach anything else. I was at a breaking point, and she could see that, so she gave me a choice. If I agreed to put on my full piggy gear, and played fetch with her, then I would only have to eat the donuts. But I would have to eat the donuts first and then we would play fetch.

Considering the bloating and fullness I felt, I agreed. I managed to stuff down the four donuts as fast as I could to get it over with. She let my stomach settle for a bit, before she put my plug in, my ears on and hooked my nose back.

She got her phone camera out which she loved to do when I was in piggy gear, and she started recording.

"Is piggy ready to play some fetch?" Kimberly asked.

"Oink oink," I replied, completely defeated and humiliated.

"Sounds like that's a yes," She said.

"Shake your tail, if that's a yes piggy," She ordered.

So I wagged my butt from side to side while the springy tail wobbled.

"Oh she's definitely excited." She said, as she stopped recording and put her phone away.

Then she pulled down her leggings, and started giving herself a wedgie with her beige lace panties.

"Someone's in for a treat," She said, as she pulled them down balled them up, and said "I've been wearing these for a while and they're extra stinky, get ready piggy," before throwing the balled up panties, down the hall. "Fetch!" She shouted.

I ran on my hands and knees as fast as I could, luckily the floor was carpet, and an expensive thick one at that. so I wasn't in too much pain.

As I reached the panties and bent down to pick them up I was hit with a musky, dirty scent. I knew I didn't have a choice so I grabbed the smallest piece I could in my mouth and ran back at Kimberly.

We did this a few times, until she threw it straight to the end up the hall almost reaching in the bathroom. I was quickly seeing how fast I got exhausted and out of breath, beads of sweat dripping down my face. As finally reached them, I picked up the dirty panties to return to her, but she was making her way towards me.

"Good piggy, you had to run far for that one. Hmm... I wonder, my aim probably isn't that good." She said before taking the panties, balling them up and throwing them straight into the bathroom, and with precision, straight into the toilet.

"What are you waiting for piggy, Fetch!" She shouted.

But I hesitated which was my biggest mistake.

"Fine if you're going to take this long, I can't wait, I need to pee." She said, as she walked to the toilet seat and proceed to pee for a solid couple minutes, then wiped herself, threw the toilet paper in, and said, "Piggy you know if you don't fetch you'll be punished."

Knowing I didn't have much choice, I walked over to her in the toilet. As I reached, she made a face, like she was in pain before letting out a long loud, wet fart right into the toilet bowl, that echoed.

"Fetch now piggy, you don't want to take too long if that fart was a sign of things to come!" She said getting off of the toilet.

"I'll even lift the lid for you, aren't I the nicest!" she said.

I took a deep breath and mentally prepared myself.

"What do you say when I do something nice for you piggy?" Kimberly asked.

"Oink oink," I replied, knowing that's what she wanted to hear.

I swallowed what little pride I had left, before dunking my head into the piss filled toilet. The horrible smell of her fart was still lingering. I had no choice but to open my mouth and swallow some of the dirty water as I grabbed the panties with my mouth. her soiled toilet paper stuck to my face. I reemerged from the depths, trying to catch my breath. And behind me was Kimberly recording the entire thing on her phone.

"Good job, I thought you would try to use your hands, but I guess you really are my piggy. I have to imagine you got a nice gulp of my piss with that toilet water though." She said.

I just shook my head as I was completely defeated.

"Well you know, I'm willing to let you drink that milkshake to get the taste out of your mouth if you want?" She asked, sweetly.

Again having been completely humiliated, I just shook my head and just like that, Kimberly got everything she wanted, while making sure I knew my place.

"Don't worry it's good for you to drink the milkshake. The big weigh in is coming up soon and you don't want to disappoint me. The punishment will be worse than anything so far." She said.

Being degraded and treated this way, was unlike anything I ever felt. Diana humiliated me sure, but she never did it with any hate, and she always treated me like a person. I always knew if I called it off Diana wouldn't force me. But to Kimberly, I was her possession; a play thing; nothing more than a game she was addicted to.

It was becoming more and more terrifying each day.

This was the last straw, by the end of the week, I was going to get out of here and away from Kimberly, one way or the other. Anything was better than this.

------------------

We were in the middle of exam season, with papers due, quizzes every week and some major exams in between. Thanks to this I got a bit of a reprieve from Kimberly's sadistic side. But that didn't stop her from continuing my ridiculous training, and eating. I was so busy doing Amanda's assignments, plus my own, plus studying for exams, not to mention, eating so many meals, I didn't even have time to figure out a way out of this situation.

But the week was almost up and I was coming to terms with her releasing those videos of me, even though I knew I would be a hated freak to the entire campus and probably the world. However, I forgot that Thursday was the big weigh in.

"Well piggy, let's see if you've managed to please me," Kimberly said.

I stripped off my clothes and got on the scale. This was the only time in my life I was hoping to be heavier.

"Let's see... 205 pounds, that means, you've put on 37 pounds this month," She said as she looked at her notes, "Tsk tsk, I guess you will have to be punished after all." She said.

"Okay on all fours, let's see if your tits have stretched, stick your tongue out too." She ordered.

"Oh your belly is hanging a lot lower, I can't wait till it touches the floor, anyway what do we have here... Well will you look at that, your tits are sagging two inches lower than before! Now let me see that nasty tongue of yours. Oh yesss it's almost an inch longer!" She said in amazement, "I never thought that would work, I was just messing with you but this is great! I can't wait to tell Larissa. Let's analyze the results."

"Your tits, have gotten two inches droopier with 4 pounds attached to each for 3 hours, your tongue almost 3//4 of an inch with 2 pounds for 3 hours, and you've gained 37 pounds with around 6 meals a day, for 30 days." She said writing down something, "For this next month, we'll try 6 pounds for 4 hours a day and 4 pounds on your tongue for 4 hours as well, as for the problem area we don't have much of a choice... we're going to have to go extreme, 8 meals a day! Maybe then you can reach the goal of 40 pounds in a month!"

"No way," I said pleading, "That's impossible, I can barely handle 4 pounds, and I can't eat that much, you'll kill me!" I said losing my cool.

"Uh Uh Uh, piggies don't get to talk back to their Queen like that. You're already due a punishment for not meeting your weight goal, now you've gone and made it even worse for yourself. You're really not too smart are you?" She said grabbing me by my chin. I was preparing for a slap to my face, when her phone rang.

"Hi Manda, what's up?" Kimberly said, "Oh no I don't think she did... no problem I'll let her do it and send it tonight, Okay take care."

"You forgot to do Prof. Harrington's assignment, didn't you?" She asked.

"No that's due next week Friday." I said.

"No... It's due this Thursday as in today." Kimberly said, "And you have to do Amanda's as well, and it's 8 now, meaning you have 4 hours to send it in, or you both automatically fail. Well, best get started, don't think I've forgotten about your punishment though, in fact this just gives me more time to think of ways to make it worse for you."

"Shit, how could I have made this mistake." I thought to myself before I got up to start working on it.

It was not an easy paper to write and I was seriously running out of time. I rushed as fast as I could to put together something coherent. But Kimberly wasn't about to make it easy.

"Time for dinner slut," She said dropping an bucket of KFC on the table.

I looked at her and I knew I didn't have much choice, so I began scarfing down one piece of chicken after another. One turned into four and before I knew it, I was finished. I felt sick to my stomach but I didn't have time to think about that.

*Tut tut tut* "You forgot about dessert!" She said as she pulled down her pants and panties before she sat back down and cocked her feet up on the dining table.

My time was running out but I knew this was nonnegotiable, If I could make her cum in a few minutes I would still have time to put together something half decent. I knew I had to put my all into this to get it done. So I dropped down and crawled under the table and began to lap up Kimberly's hairy snatch. She was enjoying it I could tell, so I kept going as fast and enthusiastically as I could. When suddenly I felt her readjust herself, and I felt her hand push my head down right in her to her ass crack.

"Get licking baby, I need to feel that new and improved tongue get deep into my asshole." She said.

The smell there was strong, it engulfed the air around me, but I didn't have time to be disgusted, I just had to do what needed to be done. So I lapped up her dirty hole before I started pushing my tongue in it. She started rubbing her clit while I worshiped her ass.

"Damn you really are a piggy, digging so deep in my shithole," She said, "Don't worry if you don't find anything in there, I'm sure you'll get something from it for your punishment. Here I'll give you a taste of what's to come." She said before she gripped my head tight as I felt her clench the rim of her asshole around my tongue as a wet fart squeezed out into my mouth. Immediately she came, her body quaking and moaning in euphoria.

With no time to lose I just went straight back to typing, ignoring the smell of Kimberly against my face. I was, exhausted and halfway in a food coma, but I had no choice. It took some kind of miracle but I got it done, and sent in both mine and emailed Amanda's hers just minutes before midnight. The day was over, and while I had a lot on my mind, I couldn't keep my eyes open. I had been going so fast the last few hours, my mind just couldn't take anymore and I crashed. Which was for the best as I had a big final exam tomorrow.

----------------------------------

The next day, I still felt exhausted probably from the residual stress of yesterday, but again I didn't have any time to dwell on it, I had an important exam and that was priority.

When I nervously tore open the seal and looked at the paper in front of me I quickly realized I was underprepared. With all the demands from Kimberly, and the double work from Amanda, I just couldn't keep up. Did it even make sense for me to be here, I asked myself, knowing I was at a clear disadvantage? That thought was quickly interrupted when one of the exam proctors, walked up to my desk and told me I was needed in the Dean's office.

She took my paper, which was a red flag, but she wouldn't say what was going on. So I took my pen, and got my bag on the way out before she escorted me to the dean's office. I looked back in the exam room and saw Kimberly's face, she was confused, she had no idea what was going on, but she had a look in her eyes like she thought I was up to something.

I knocked, before opening, and was surprised to see Amanda, sitting there as well. "Fuck, what did she do," I asked myself. She must have released the tape or went to principal with it or something.

"Ah, Miss King, have a seat please," The Dean instructed. "Do you know why you're here?" He asked.

"No sir," I replied confused as to what was going on.

"Our school has a zero tolerance police when it comes to cheating," He said, looking at me as if that was supposed to make sense.

"Okay, but I never cheated," I said.

"Well then how do you explain to me this," He said pointing to two papers on the desk.

They were the assignments I submitted yesterday, but both papers had the exam same essay written on them. "Fuck! I must have sent Amanda the wrong paper by mistake." I thought to myself.

"There must be some mistake we would never cheat," Amanda said.

"Well explain it then," He told Amanda.

"I don't know Bridget must have copied my paper from my laptop!" She said throwing me under the bus.

"Is that true miss King?" He asked.

"No I would never," I said.

"Well how did this happen? One of you better explain it quick," He said.

After some silence, he reiterated, "Come on, if you don't say something you're both getting expelled."

"Okay okay, I was supposed to send both Amanda's paper and my own and I must have sent her the wrong one by mistake." I said.

"And why were you sending Amanda's paper for her?" He asked.

"Umm, I... I..." I said stumbling.

"She was proof reading it for me, that's all" Amanda said.

"Bridget is that true?" He asked.

Just then I realized, this was my chance to get away from Kimberly and Amanda. I had reached my breaking point and I hated this school anyway. It was time for me to make a big play.

"No, the truth is I've been writing all her papers for her, this whole semester," I said.

Amanda looked at me with rage in her eyes.

The dean looked at me and Amanda shocked and appalled. "You know if what you're saying is true both of you will be expelled immediately." He said.

"It's true, you can check our school email, you can see her asking me to write them and you can see when I sent them to her," I said.

He spoke to his secretary, and they pulled up our school emails. The evidence was irrefutable. After sitting there for a half hour in the room with the dean, his secretary Ms. Bell, and Amanda, who was staring daggers at me, they finally came to a decision.

"Having overlooked the evidence, it's clear as day, you two cheated. You both made a mockery of our school's honor code. As the dean I am officially expelling both you immediately. " He said, "Gather your things, you'll need to be off the university compound in 48 hours.

Shit I was still locked out of the dorm, and Amanda had the only key, I quickly realized. I had to think fast. "Oh sir, we've unfortunately lost the key to our dorm this morning, can someone open it so we can pack up our things?" I asked. Amanda looked at me confused not understanding what I was doing.

"Mrs. Bell, can you arrange for someone to go and open their dorm now." He said.

"Of course, I'll have someone from student services go open it up," She replied.

"Sorry for our actions sir." I said before getting up and walking out of the room.

"The person should be there any minute," Mrs. Bell said.

"Thank you," I replied.

As Amanda and I left she finally broke her silence. "What the fuck was that bitch? Do you understand what you just did? You have no idea what I'm going to do to you when we get out of here." Amanda said ranting as we walked back to the apartment.

"I'm going to make sure your life is a living hell! You had to tell the truth, was it keeping you up at night or something miss goody two shoes?" She asked.

I didn't even respond. I just made a B line to the dorm. When we got there a student housing rep was already there with the door opened.

"So how did you girls lose both your keys?" He asked.

"Oh we locked them in by mistake," I said before darting into the room, and grabbing my backpack, my laptop, my wallet, a hand full of clothes, and my stash of emergency cash hidden under my lamp, all within minutes. I knew I was on the clock, soon Kimberly would be out of the exam and looking for me, if she didn't already leave.

"Where are you going? Wait did you WANT to get expelled? Was this some plan you made?" Amanda asked.