Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't respond I just opened the door to leave before she pulled me back.

"Answer me bitch?" She shouted.

"Fuck you Amanda," I said before pushing her back and power walking out of there.

"You're in for a fun surprise when you check your card, and to think I almost felt bad, I'm going to get my revenge bitch trust me." She shouted, sounding like a bitter lover.

Fuck, did she use my card while I was stuck at Amanda's? No time to think about that now I said to myself. I need to get out of here before Kimberly leaves the exam and finds me.

I took all the back ways making sure to avoid anywhere near the dean's office. I went through all the crowded, busy places like I had tunnel vision. I didn't see or hear anyone. All I knew was that I had to get off campus fast, so I basically ran till I was out on the street and able to get a taxi.

Finally, out of the woods, I took a deep breath before I looked back at the grand Prestigious school that I grew to hate, when I saw Larissa?! Of all people. She had definitely spotted me, and she immediately picked up her phone to call someone.

"Double the fare if we leave right now, I'll pay for the other seats," I said to the driver.

"Well you don't have to tell me twice, where too?" He said.

"Far away, umm.. uh... the airport," I said thinking on my feet.

Eventually, I told him to drop me off at an inn, close to the airport where I could regroup and figure put my next move. The taxi had cost me almost a third or my emergency money, and this inn was going to cost me the rest. Knowing I was strapped for cash, the first thing I did was use the inn's Wi-Fi and checked my online banking, and wouldn't you know it, my account was completely drained. Luckily it wasn't a credit card so I wasn't in debt. But I was completely broke.

I was furious at Amanda, but being angry wouldn't help, so I called up the bank to explain all those transactions weren't mine. But they said I approved all the transactions from my phone. The same phone I was talking to them on this minute. I tried to explain my roommate must have stolen my phone and approved the transactions but the guy clearly didn't believe me. My only option was to file a report in person at the bank and they would investigate my claim.

Needless to say it didn't sound good. That bitch Amanda used up all my money! I never thought she would blatantly just steal. She really was a horrible human being.

Just then my phone started blowing up, it was from an unknown number, so I refused to pick up. Then I started getting a call from Kimberly, again I refused to pick up. But the calls didn't stop. Out of Frustration I answered.

"What do you want?!" I asked knowing it was Kimberly.

"That was pretty smart, I never expected that you would try getting expelled. I'll give you credit that was creative, but you've had enough fun, get back here to me or I'm going to release every video I have of you." She said threatening me.

"I don't care if the world thinks I'm a racist freak, I'm not going anywhere with you, release them, I'm done," I said standing up for myself.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"How's this for an answer," I said before hanging up. Still trying to figure out what my next move should be.

Again the phone started ringing. And again I ignored it.

Then the first message came in, "You don't want to play these games with me piggy, you know I always win." It was from a strange number, but of course it was Kimberly.

"I'm serious Piggy, if you leave me to come get you, your punishment will be much worse." The next message read. Again I ignored it.

"Fine let the fun begin, I'll be at the inn soon, and you'll end up just like my first girlfriend. Google Katherine Lewis, if you don't believe me.

"Fuck" I thought to myself of course she had Amanda put tracking app on my phone, or something. She was sounding unhinged, and erratic. I googled the name Katherine Lewis, and not much came up, so I searched the name and the name of the school Kimberly's first girlfriend went to, and what I read shocked me.

"Eighteen-year-old girl goes missing without a trace." The story was frightening.

I read the entire thing, and I just knew Kimberly did something to her, from the description that had to be the girl that broke up with her. I knew she was capable of anything but I didn't think murder. I couldn't stay here, it wasn't safe, so I ran out to the front desk and begged the guy to give me a lift to airport, I had to make up a story about how my dad died, and shed some crocodile tears to convince him, but it worked. I left my phone in the room hidden under the bed, hoping she would think I was still there.

On the way to the airport my heart raced, thinking of what Kimberly must have done to that poor girl, and then I thought of what she would do to me if she found me, I was actually terrified. When I got to the airport I was scared out of my mind, desperate and without much options, there were only two numbers I knew by heart, my dad's and Diana's and they were the only people who could help me right now.

I dialed my dad from the airport phone, I waited with bated breath, only to hear, "The number you have dialed is no longer in service," How could this be happening I thought, so I dialed my only other option, Diana. My heart was pounding and I was paranoid looking all over the airport incase Kimberly was there. One ring, then two, then three. "Please pick up, pick up, pick up PICK UP!" I screamed in my head. Then when I was ready to give up.

"Hello Bri..?" Diana answered.

"Diana, I need help," I said interrupting her immediately, "I'm in trouble, there's someone coming for me, I'm at the airport, they stole all my money, they'll find me if I don't leave soon, I'm scared." I said ranting without pause.

"Slow down, slow down, I don't know what's going on but I know you and you'd never lie about this. Which airport are you at?" She asked,

"Glendale," I replied.

"Okay I'm checking now, and there's a flight to Miami leaving in a half hour, and there's one seat available. I've just transferred the money for the ticket to your account. You have your passport right? Go book the flight, I'm in Miami now I'll meet you when you arrive. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AT ALL, CALL! You hear me!" She emphasized.

"Yeah I do," I said after fumbling around in my bag and finding it, "okay I got to go bye." I said in a hurry before hanging up.

Diana's cool and collected energy was all I needed, I made my way to the desk and was able to get the last ticket on the the flight, and before I knew it I was seated on the plane, and once we hit the air, I immediately felt a sense of calm and relief.

I had no idea how I was going to deal with the Kimberly situation, there was no doubt she would find out I came to the airport but she couldn't know where I was headed I thought to myself, trying to think calmly and logically.

Even though I was on a plane and Kimberly couldn't reach me I still couldn't sleep. My mind wondered, how I would explain this to Diana? Why wasn't my dad's phone working? Would Diana believe this insane story? Would she want something from me in return for helping me? Why was she even in Miami?

There was so much I didn't know right now, but there was something comforting knowing she would be there when I arrived. Maybe it was just the idea of seeing a familiar face, or the thought that she might actually know what to do, but I was feeling almost hopeful.