All Comments on 'Becoming My Wife’s Cuckold'

by cdCindy1

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
watchdwagwatchdwagover 2 years ago

awesome first story!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years agoAuthor

Readers, please leave some comments. I would like to know if this is a good story or not. It's my 1st story and I've already written at least 1 more.

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178over 2 years ago

You're very good at bringing a fantasy to life and I would love to see you expand on this story. I loved the part where the cuckold husband was forced to beg his wife before being allowed to suck Richard's cock.

Mary3030Mary3030about 2 years ago

Very good and made me wet

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveabout 2 years ago

Wow. My little dick got stiff from the start of your story and I'm still trembling. I've had some real experiences along these lines the memories of which I've grown to love and still jerk over all the time. You have taken my fantasies and given them a narrative life like no other writer. I write stories here because I haven't found anyone else who describes the tender subtle pain of humiliation, shameful inadequate small dick desire and the sublime raw painful breathlessness found in the cruel scornful contemptuous gaze of an angry frustrated woman the way I feel. You are the exception. Thank you. You are an inspiration. I look forward to reading more.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyabout 2 years ago

Mmmmmmmm, I'm just imagining......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too rushed, darling, way too rushed!

Please take your time, talk to me some more, bring me into your mood.

All loving wives know that our husband's First Time must last an entire evening - the memories of his First Cock will last an eternity.

Slowly, sweet Cindy, slowly dear sister... six stars: five for he story, and a big one for Debbie!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous for your recent comment. I would love to continue a dialogue with you. Please send private feedback to me and we can then keep in touch. I would love more of your advice to help me become the best sissy faggot husband I can be.

1reddawg121reddawg12almost 2 years ago

Mmm,Very Hot Story,Can't wait for part 2..

subcuck52subcuck52over 1 year ago

Lovely story. A submissive sissy cuckold desires the experience of your story. We must all be wired the same. Sigh:)

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

So sexy and hot. I’m married 26 years and haven’t fucked my wife in the past three years. I use her dildo on her. I secretly cross dress. I want this for us. I want my wife to find a real man to fuck her. I’ll submit to both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish it was me sucking his cock i would dress in sexy lingerie for him

kenlanekenlaneabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Thank you for the pleasure .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i think in many cases a husband owes it to his wife to be her loving cuckold husband

Bijohnthomas4u2Bijohnthomas4u28 months ago

A little short. Good start

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmy7 months ago

I see you have written a few stories..great fantasy..I share it too. Thanks for writing.

Pauly1978Pauly19785 months ago

I would love to help make your fantasy a reality

Eaglerock30Eaglerock304 months ago

What a great story. I could really relate to this as my ex-wife's name is Debbie. Although she never did make me a cuckold I fantasized about it many time especially with a large back cock or two or more. I had fantasized about her being gang banged and I was the one who would suck all the men's cocks getting them ready to fuck my wife and after they were done I would eat their cum out of my wife as she encourages her slutty cuckold to do more. In my fantasy she tells me that I am doing a good job getting everyone ready to fuck her. She asks me do you want more slut? I say yes I do. She asks do you want to get fucked as well my little slut? I look at her and tell her that I would love to be fucked like the submissive faggot slut I want to be for her. At that point the men start fucking both my wife and me. We are both on our hands and knees her with a cock in her cunt and mouth and me with a cock in my mouth and ass cunt, both of us being fucked hard and over and over.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You write them, I'll read them. If i were there id suck and be fucked in the ass. Thanks!

CindyTVCindyTVabout 2 months ago

Excellent. Fun story. - Cindy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Can anyone come up with a cuck/bull story where the cuck and the bull are not closet gays, more interested in each other's dicks than any physical attributes the wife has to offer?

Leroi123Leroi123about 16 hours ago

I sincerely dislike humiliation is sex stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercdCindy1@cdCindy1
Closet bisexual crossdresser who loves sucking cock and getting fucked by men with big dicks. I wish my wife was watching me. I also visit 2 Mistresses on a regular basis. They dress me in sexy clothes and do my make-up. Then they feed me their big black dildos to suck and the...