Becoming My Wife's Sex Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
Getting caught, humiliated & used by my wife.
3k words
4.55
21.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heel of her foot was pressed up into her pussy, rubbing against herself as she sat cross-legged on her bed. Blonde, blue-eyed, she was a little older, but that only made the look on her face of pure, filthy lust all that much hotter. There was a fierceness in her eyes that made her moans extremely convincing as she rubbed her mound against her foot. Eyes rolled back, head tilted, her pussy grinding hard against her heel. "Ugggggghhhhhhnnnn," she moaned from my laptop screen, her voice but a whisper, the volume extra-low so as not to alert my wife in the room next door what I was doing.

It had been three weeks since we'd last had sex. First, it was her period. Then, my work got in the way, a series of late nights. Now it was just a steady stream of bad timing. Tonight, she had a midnight deadline, and I was so horny I could barely see straight. So I did what I always used to do, back then. (But let's not get ahead of ourselves.) I fell into my semi-normal routine, jerking off to porn I found online. Blow off some steam. She was busy, I was horny. Seemed like a simple solution.

The woman on the screen pulled her pretty foot, now soaked in her cunt juices, up to her mouth, licking the cum from her own arch and staring straight into the camera. Her toenails were painted a cute glossy white, and she had a small white ring on her little toe. She licked her foot like it was the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted, before bringing her heel back to her pussy and grinding hard. I started jerking faster.

"You're into this?"

I must've jumped the whole way out my skin when I heard my wife's voice behind me. Pajama pants bunched around my knees, my hard cock gripped tightly in my hand. And my wife Chrissy, catching me watching foot porn. Goddamit.

"Jesus Christ, Chrissy! I didn't even hear you come in!" I was practically yelling as I frantically moved to pause the video, and rushed to pull my pajamas up over my raging hard-on.

"You didn't hear me, huh? Can't say I'm surprised," she said, a devious smile flashing across her face. "You seemed pretty distracted by that blonde... and whatever it was she was doing with her heel." She sat down backwards on my spare office chair, draping her legs seductively through the arms and wiggling her feet when she caught me ogling her painted toenails.

"Well don't stop just because of little old me."

I just looked at her, dumb. Unable to process what she was saying. I noticed she was dressed for bedtime, a dark green dress with deep cleavage that showed off all her curves. The shape of her sharp nipples poking out made it clear she wasn't wearing any bra. I started to wonder if she had any panties on underneath that dress, when her voice brought me back to reality.

"Come on now, Dave. Press play. Pull your pajamas down and stroke that dick again. I want to watch you be a little perv, so you better put on a good show."

I was blushing furiously now, my cheeks hot and my chest pounding. I was also almost impossibly horny, my dick harder than it had been in months. Was she fucking with me? Was this her way of punishing me for being the kind of weird loser who sneaks behind his own wife's back to masturbate in secret? But she just sat and watched me, sitting patiently, wiggling her toes in my direction while a small grin lightly played across her face, as she watched the gears turn in my head.

Finally, I took a deep breath. Fuck it, I thought. If she's playing a prank, I'll just have to live with it.

I pushed play, the heavy sounds of the woman moaning suddenly filling the quiet room. I could feel my heart beating in my temples as I slowly wrapped my fist around my cock. I was embarrassed, I was impossibly horny, and I was thinking maybe my wife was enjoying this more than I'd expected, as I watched her watch me intently. I immediately started stroking quickly, anxious for release.

"Slow down. I want you to take your time. And don't you fucking dare finish too fast."

I grunted my ascension and slowed down my strokes. I felt the approaching orgasm receding, replaced with an aching frustration, a deep, primal desire to speed up my pace... now met by an even deeper, unexpected desire to obey.

"Do you always watch foot fetish porn?"

I felt the heat rising in my cheeks again.

"No, not really," I answered, still slowly stroking my cock.

"Well what other types of porn do you watch?"

I felt myself blushing, struggling to tell her the honest truth.

"Well? Answer me. Is it really that weird? Like what? Trans women? Pegging? Piss play? BDSM? Boy on boy?" Every word she said sent a jolt through my dick, as my heart raced, my breath grew ragged. I stopped stroking myself, struggling to answer her question and feeling embarrassment wash over me once more.

"I didn't tell you to stop," she hissed. I looked down at the floor sheepishly and kept stroking, feeling my horniness rise every time she gave me an instruction.

"Jesus Christ, did I tell you to stroke quickly,?"

I blushed again, my whole face feeling on fire, as I shook my head firmly and slowed back down.

"Always answer me when I ask you questions, Dave."

My cock had never been so hard in my life. I took another deep breath, feeling almost lightheaded.

"No Chrissy, you didn't tell me to stroke quickly. I'm sorry, I'm just so horny right now I'm having trouble controlling myself."

Chrissy smiled at me deviously again, a faint grin that disappeared almost as fast as it crossed her lips. Slowly, she lifted her right leg, dragging the toes of her foot up my leg, reaching ever closer to my cock, still steel-hard and held firmly in my right fist.

"Well, if you want to make yourself cum, first you need to tell me all about your porn habits. What kind of slutty, dirty videos have you been watching in here while I'm in the room next door?" As she asked, her toes reached my balls and dick, her arch slowly rubbing up and down my shaft. My legs and cock twitched & she laughed, almost mockingly. I started to pull my hand away to give her better access, excited about a footjob, when she pulled my receding hand back toward my cock with her foot.

"Did I tell you to stop stroking, you dumb slut?"

My cock jumped to attention and my hand flew back around my dick. Something about her calling me a dumb slut set my mind on fire. What the hell was she doing to me?

"Good boy. Now tell me about the dirty, weird, kinky porn you love to stroke yourself to, and maybe if you get me hot enough, I'll give you a reward."

I gulped, finally accepting that I just needed to tell her the truth. I told her about all of it: videos where women are giving men instructions on how to jerk off, videos of men getting pegged, of trans women stroking their cocks, of facesitting, of lesbian bondage and forced anal play. She made me stop three times, her foot casually but firmly rising up to my cock and pressing on my hand when I started stroking myself too quickly. I'd take a deep breath, maybe two, try not to stare at her pretty toes resting on my engorged dick, and then continue. Eventually, I made it to the end, listing all my favorite porn genres without climaxing. But I was as horny as I'd been since I was a teenager. My head was swimming, my forehead was burning, my cock was twitching with anticipation for release.

"Good good boy. You've given me much to think about. And that was definitely very hot for me... which means you get your reward. Stop touching yourself right now." I was so close I almost ignored her, almost finished myself off then and there. But there was something in her voice that told me that she expected my obedience. And something inside me that wanted to obey.

I let go of my cock, relunctantly.

"Get on the ground. On your hands and knees. Now."

I dropped to the carpeted floor of my home office. I was so horny I would have done just about anything. My pajamas were still bunched awkwardly around my ankles, my dick hanging between my legs.

"Crawl," she ordered, pulling her dress up to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties... and must have just shaved her pussy today. I gulped, hardly able to contain my excitement to get a taste of her beautiful, delicious box.

I crawled to her, feeling my hard dick swinging against my thighs as I awkwardly shuffled.

"That's a good boy. Is Dave excited to get a taste of this perfect pussy?"

I groaned, swallowing hard and moving even faster to get my face between her legs, when I felt her hard roughly grab my chin and pull my face up, so that I had no choice but to look right into her eyes. I was surprised to see anger, almost rage, written across her beautiful features.

"What the fuck did I tell you earlier?"

I swallowed hard.

"...You told me to always answer you when you ask me questions, Chrissy. I'm sorry. I'm..." I stopped, feeling the familiar feeling of intense heat rushing into my cheeks, the rush of embarrassment and intense shame at what I was about to say.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a dumb little slut, a horny perv who forgot that I'm always supposed to answer when you ask me questions. I am so very excited to get a taste of your perfect pussy if you will still let me, Miss Chrissy."

I didn't have a chance to even see her reaction, my eyes trying to bore a whole deep into the carpet as my embarrassment fully washed over me. I hunched there, mere inches from her glistening pussy, feeling a slight carpet burn in my knees already, wondering if I'd somehow fucked this whole thing up, when I felt her hand take hold of the back of my head and pull me forward into her dripping cunt.

I needed no more introduction, pulling my tongue along her beautiful, soft thighs, feeling the small quivers of her body as her desire started taking over, her impulse to dominate slipping, fading against a growing need to feel my tongue on her clit and along her pussy. She was glistening, and the musky, sweet scent of her arousal overtook my senses. I immediately attacked her pussy with my outstretched tongue, committed to pushing the tip of it into her as deeply as possible, fucking her with it gently. And then I was licking across her labia, pushing my tongue flat, alternating between short, tight licks and long, thick, languid strokes. My entire face was already drenched in pussy juice, the overwhelming aroma sending me deep into a submissive mental space where all I wanted to do was eat her pussy, to serve my wife, to be her personal pussy-eating sex slave. What the hell had gotten into me?

"Mmhhhhhhm good boy," she purred, her moans getting louder, more insistent. I pulled upward, my tongue glancing quickly against her clit, ready to bring her over the edge. "Uggggggggnnnhn yesss right there oh fuck don't stop oh fuck don't stop." Her voice had regained a dominant edge, and I committed to flicking my tongue back and forth across the bud of her clit.

Her thighs were shaking around my head in short order, a pressure building on my temples as she squeezed her thighs involuntarily. I pulled one arm up underneath me before snaking my middle finger between her legs and deep into her wet, warm, inviting pussy.

"Oh fuck," she half-screamed as my finger buried itself inside her, as my tongue worked relentlessly on her clit. "Oh yesss oh god oh yes oh goddddddd," she half-spoke-half-moaned, my finger pumping in and out of her as my tongue worked her clit, now working it as fast as I could move it.

Finally I felt her tense up, and a small rush of liquid filled my senses and reached my lapping tongue. I kept going, tonguing her as hard as I could, jackhammering my finger in and out of her as she convulsed for the second time in as many minutes.

"Ohhhhhh FUCK," she repeated, reaching down with her hand to try to still my head, almost pushing it away from her pussy. I pulled back, the familiar glistening feeling of her pussy juice moisturizing my lower face and beard, the scent completely overwhelming.

Chrissy stretched her body in the armchair, satisfaction written across her self-satisfied movements. "Thank you sweetie, that was lovely," she smiled, pulling her arms down her body, lightly touching her neck, lightly pulling her tits out of her dress and toying with her nipples one-by-one.

"Mhhhhhhmmmmm" she moaned. "Now it's your turn," she said, "and it looks like you're almost ready to go," she said, pointing right at my cock.

I followed her eyes to my dick, where I was still semi-hard with drops of precum dribbling along the shaft.

"Would it help if I gave you something to look at?" she asked, raising an eyebrow as she tweaked her nipples, biting her lower lip and sucking in a deep breath, still obviously horny. She spun her chair around so she could sit on it more normally, showing me her wet, glistening tempting pussy on full display before crossing her legs and hiding it mostly from my view.

"Jerk off for me, babe. Show me how you like to get yourself off all alone while I'm watching TV in the next room. Show me what it looks like when you're being a dirty little horny slut." She was toying with her nipples the whole time, my dick fully raging hard now, my cheeks flushed as I tried to gather the courage to do this private thing in her company.

I started slowly this time as I reached down and gripped my cock, remembering her instruction from earlier and trying to muster the self-control to give her a show.

Even these slow, languid strokes were setting my body on fire; I could feel my heart racing, my breath quickening.

"Faster," she commanded firmly, her left hand slowly trailing down her chest and into the folds between her crossed legs.

I started jerking faster, worried how long I'd be able to control myself -- I could already feel the familiar sensation of an orgasm building inside me.

I watched as Chrissy slowly unfolded her legs, presenting me with an unexposed view of her pussy lips as she stuck her index finger deep inside. She watched me watching her, catching my eye and smiling demurely as she brought her finger to her lips and sucked on it slowly.

I came right then and there. Unexpectedly. Unprepared. In enormous quantity.

Thick, gooey ropes of cum jumped off my dick and all over my pajama top, covered my wrist, my thighs and my hand.

"Mhhhhhhhhmmmm yes beautiful, cum for me, sweetie, let it out," Chrissy moaned, sucking her finger deeper before returning it to her pussy.

I felt myself shaking, vibrating. I couldn't remember the last time I'd cum that hard.

"Take a lick."

My eyes jumped to her. What had she just said? It was the kind of thing that would sound hot pre-orgasm, something dirty and slutty and horny. But now, with my post-orgasm clarity already sinking in, it seemed gross, shameful, dirty... definitely not hot.

"Come on, honey. You liked when I did it, right? Didn't seeing me take a nice long lick of my girl juice turn you on?" As Chrissy was asking me this, she was rubbing her finger over her clit with one hand while toying with a nipple with her other. Her voice was ragged, breathy. I could feel a horniness returning, the kind of short refractory period I'd long given up on as being a lost relic from my younger days. But the look in her eyes was setting me on fire... and setting off some deeply submissive desires within me. I wanted to comply. Desperately. But still, the ick factor was enormous, the shame and embarrassment having come rushing back post-orgasm.

"Come on you stupid slut," Chrissy suddenly hissed, her voice completely changing its tone. "Take a lick of your own cum for Miss Chrissy or you won't taste this delicious pussy again until next year." She sounded truly angry, but she was also fingering herself rapidly, her words pausing for involuntarily moans and gasps of air. Without a second thought, I took my hand, still covered in my own cum, and brought it to my lips, eagerly licking the cum off my palm and fingers, every drop. It was a salty, musky scent -- not horrible, but not nearly as delicious as girl cum. But as I licked my hand off, I maintained eye contact with Chrissy, now rubbing her clit furiously. "UGgggggghhhhhhhhnnn ohhh fuck oooooh yesssss yesss yesss," she half-mumbled half-screamed, the pleasure and tension carrying through her voice. I reached out, grabbing her shoulder for support as another enormous orgasm passed through her in waves, her whole body shaking, vibrating, and spasming.

Eventually it subsided and she drew a deep, satisfied breath.

"Well, that was fun, my pervy little dumb slut," she laughed, kissing me lightly on the cheek before standing up quickly and walking out of my office as she whistled lightly, leaving me sitting in my chair exhausted, still impossibly horny, and wondering what the hell just happened with my wife.